You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ONE TIME!.....another diary.

Comments

• edited June 2013
    I don't apologise. I don't care if he says I'm the worst player in the world everyone has there views and it's a forum but construct it in a poliete and respectful/ helpful way and ill listen, there's no need to go on every post and just be rude like that.  Poker is a tough game and in goig to make mistakes, him giving comments like that isn't going to help me, so why be so rude?

Larson none of that was directed at u it was at cal. Lol I'm gonna delete all the nonsense comments, this isn't the school playground.

I didn't bet the turn because I had checked some air against him and c/f the turn so now I checked this strong hand against him to bet or c/r safe turn but it wasn't safe so I checked turn and bet river for value.
  • edited June 2013
    Please keep the discussion friendly otherwise it will be closed.
  • edited June 2013
    Robbie keeping this friendly, 

The AT hand is all im going to comment on. Infact ill break it down into stages through out the streets. 

Pre we have ATs in the SB. I prefer 40p but 50p isnt terrible. As long as you do 50p when your bluffing and 50p when you have AA. This accounts for the UTG post and us having to play OOP post. 

The flop we have TPTK why don't we cbet? If he has QJ-AK we've just given him a freebie, if he has 89/78 or clubs we've given him a freebie. Some of these hands will call anyways giving us value and building the pot for the times they miss.  Other times they fold and we pick up £1.10 - Thats 11BB  nice little scoop. 

We then can barrel a turn. The K wouldn't hit a huge amount of our opponents range. Its also not a club so no draws have completed, again we can end the hand or get called by worse. 

River we can bet again. 

Turn and river as played. Turn i'd still bet, and again on river.

River as played, whats our opponents range? We have lead for pot and our opponent has still decided to bomb it. What do they have? Do they EVER have QT/JT - why wouldnt they have bet the turn themselves with these hands. Basically we beat zilch thus making it a pretty standard fold. 

I think theres improvement to be had on all streets here. I suggest looking over the hand calmly yourself you will see this. 

• edited June 2013
    A10 hand - biggest mistake is not betting flop

you have reached river and have no idea about oppo range to know if it's polarised or not

You took a punt that oppo mayb be bluffing and if you have oppo tendacies correct ie. likes to rep obvious cards and bluff big which make no sense then fine take a punt

don't think you need people coming on here and saying what a massive mistake you have made tbh

don't show results in future, you may get a more balance response

b/f river is ok imo, not saying b/c is terrible but you have to have a very concrete read
    would checking river be better because oppo is more likely to bluff
    l

• edited June 2013

thankyou don and rancid, said your comments in a constructive way and that helps me.

I agree not betting the flop is a mistake, I have to balance my range but this hand is to vunrable to do it with and I need to protect it and bet for value when im ahead.  The turn I didn't bet because I thought if I didn't bet the flop I now cant bet the king on the turn that makes no sense, unless im turning my hand into a bluff/ or possiably turning it into thin value.  The problem is by not betting any street is iv got to the river and I don't have a clue if my opponent is wanting to be in the hand or where I stand...... the one thing I will say about the call is its very opponent depended and the fact stack to pot ratio is so poor maybe means ill should of said if your bluffing have the pot theres better situations then this.

Today I had similar hand against similar opponent, he had abit smaller stack , I went to pressed call and stopped and see stack to pot ratio was small and thought learn from your mistakes.....he then showed me king high when I folded.....that's poker though I guess lol

UPDATE! 04/06/2013

Keeping up the hard work, played 6 hours today again , which is a lot for me even if it isn't for most of you lol .  Played less then average in the first half of session, and was down due to standard thing and bad beat on river.....but I DIDNT TILT (I no shocking) maybe the mental game of poker is helping.  I just thought im good enough to beat this level if I put my mind to it and only have thoughts of poker, not my b/r, not how unlucky that was etc.... and I stayed with stable emotions the whole 6 hours which im happy with.  I only made £13, which is 1.3 byins, which is disappointing I guess, but still another winning session and it all helps in getting my game and b/r back... over the 2 days iv played long session for the promotion id have to say im happy with everything so far.  I also beat KK vs AA which is a first for me so another record lol (it was against a man called rob young, is it dust till dawn rob young? )

I struggled to adapt to having more loose aggressive players on my table....I like to be in charge and boss the table around and I had to adapt and I didn't do it too well I don't think.  My range was still abit too wide and I think my call 3bets oop needs to be more disciplined in terms of range, oh well ill have to work on it and give it some thought.....if anyone could offer any help on how they deal with loose passive players that seem to float etc then please comment.

Going to see if leaderboard is up and see if im close to my target of top 20.
  • edited June 2013
    it`s updated robbie

Pos.

Lower

1 TINTIN£200.00
    2 CASH_DADDY£150.00
    3 BENC£120.00
    4 MRSCROSSY£110.00
    5 JORDZ16£100.00
    6 MORDAW18£90.00
    7 ROBBIE1992£80.00
    8 LUNDIE£70.00
    9 NINASKY50£60.00
    10 MATTLESS£50.00
    11 SHANXTA£40.00
    12 LMARKL£30.00
    13 CHRISBHOY£30.00
    14 ELBOWS7£20.00
    15 UNCTUPELO£20.00
    16 SR23£20.00
    17 BIGANDY18£10.00
    18 GARNER909£10.00
    19 POKERJJJJ£10.00
    20 70THEO£10.00
    21 JOEY690 
  • edited June 2013
    Played a couple of times at your tables recently, you definetly have a good enough game to beat nl10 the fact you can 3bet light essentially makes you better than like 75% of players lol, been guilty myself of making calls in spots like your a10 above, it looks silly in reflection but we all level ourselves once in a while and its good that you at least have the balls to make the call if you think its right but generally at nl10 hero calls just aint going to be good as i have come to learn against the average player- against me though its always +ev.., also ccf posts are actually filled with alot of good content he just has a different style of getting his point across try not to get wound up if you don't agree with others just put your point across and agree to disagree if you can't resolve it.

Good luck with the promo btw, i didn't think i would be as high havn't played that much but have upped tables recently so maybe thats why im up there, maybe top 5 is realistic what you aiming for?
  • edited June 2013
    Thanks Liam. 

Yeah tbh I think I'm playing well lately but obv some spots I'm just getting the cards. Yeah uv got a good chance benc if u keep putting the time in, how long u playing and how many tables? My aim was just top 20 cause I don't usually play long but I'm suprised I'm that high, my aim is still top 20 I think but if I'm around where I am now come Friday morning I might try 12 hour days at 4 tables.... Maybe lol I don't wanna burn out tho lol whats ur aim, I'm gonna have a look at ur diary benc havnt had a look for a while. 

I really didnt mean to come across rude, I was just annoyed he was so rude. Okay if that's how we talks fine but that's not really a good enough reason. Oh well it's done now.
  • edited June 2013
    Pot kettle black

I didnt intend to come over rude (i was trying to help), but you needed it breaking down a bit more.

Look at what you said

"Wow poker is such an easy game, I needed a smart **** who plays 4nl to tell me how easy it is and now Iv finally it it so now I can't ever make a mistake.... Jog on cal "

Firstly what relavance does 4nl have? Perhaps you should ban winning 4nl players form offering you advice and specifiy that you will only take advice from winning or losing 20nl players!

Secondly read the post you are quoting, I was breaking down the hand and numbers down in a way to help you understand my point a bit more, yes a bit of a jokey way, but hardly rude! I even went to the effort of highlighting the key ideas for you and putting line spaces in between the seperate points.

Look at the other two posts, I was both noting your good plays and mentioning areas I would look at.

I dont know why I wasted my time.

I would respectfully advise you not to alienate anybody else trying to offer you help, and I hope you go busto.

Peace!
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: ONE TIME!.....another diary.:
    Pot kettle black I didnt intend to come over rude (i was trying to help), but you needed it breaking down a bit more. Look at what you said "Wow poker is such an easy game, I needed a smart **** who plays 4nl to tell me how easy it is and now Iv finally it it so now I can't ever make a mistake.... Jog on cal " Firstly what relavance does 4nl have? Perhaps you should ban winning 4nl players form offering you advice and specifiy that you will only take advice from winning or losing 20nl players! Secondly read the post you are quoting, I was breaking down the hand and numbers down in a way to help you understand my point a bit more, yes a bit of a jokey way, but hardly rude! I even went to the effort of highlighting the key ideas for you and putting line spaces in between the seperate points. Look at the other two posts, I was both noting your good plays and mentioning areas I would look at. I dont know why I wasted my time. I would respectfully advise you not to alienate anybody else trying to offer you help, and I hope you go busto. Peace!
    Posted by calcalfold
    Your a classy guy, I'm not even gonna waste my time whas the point lol I don't care if a 1nl or 500nl player offers me advice as long as its not rude and arrogant. I havnt felt that way with anyone else's comments. Anyways that's how u like to talk so let's waste no more time. Do your thing I do mine gl.
  • edited June 2013
    Update: 05/06/2013
    Just an update for today, played my usual 6 hours that iv played in the morning sessions.  Had a fairly slow start losing KK vs AQ, while heads up waiting for more people to join the table.  Also had KK vs AA, and I slowplayed QQ by flatting pre and c/r a J 7 3 board, got the money in on flop against AJ, turn A river A, never mind.... Happy to say I hardly moved throughout all this though and it didn't change my mood or the way I played which im happy about.

I did 4 table for the last 2 hours though as to slowly progress myself, I felt it would be better to do it for the last 1/3rd see how I got on.  It went good, it helped there is so many regs at 10nl so I basically had the same table 4 times lol Just see the leaderboard and iv dropped down to 8th I think, but not due to laziness the guy whos above me must of entered his code just yesterday, and DTM isn't there so really im 9th.  Cant be too disappointed though as my aim at the start was top 20 and b4 this week the most tables I played was 3 and the longest like 3 hours so im happy really.  I also made a profit today of £23, which considering those bad beats it isn't too bad.

Would it make any difference to the leaderboard if I done 2 session a day maybe equally 10 hours and 4 tabling for longer? or are they on another level and iv got no chance in catching them ??

ALSO!! the promo says about how active you've been and you get points for it.....this is only if you win the pot isn't it?
  • edited June 2013
    Update: 05/06/2013 Just an update for today, played my usual 6 hours that iv played in the morning sessions.  Had a fairly slow start losing KK vs AQ, while heads up waiting for more people to join the table.  Also had KK vs AA, and I slowplayed QQ by flatting pre and c/r a J 7 3 board, got the money in on flop against AJ, turn A river A, never mind.... Happy to say I hardly moved throughout all this though and it didn't change my mood or the way I played which im happy about. I did 4 table for the last 2 hours though as to slowly progress myself, I felt it would be better to do it for the last 1/3rd see how I got on.  It went good, it helped there is so many regs at 10nl so I basically had the same table 4 times lol Just see the leaderboard and iv dropped down to 8th I think, but not due to laziness the guy whos above me must of entered his code just yesterday, and DTM isn't there so really im 9th.  Cant be too disappointed though as my aim at the start was top 20 and b4 this week the most tables I played was 3 and the longest like 3 hours so im happy really.  I also made a profit today of £23, which considering those bad beats it isn't too bad. Would it make any difference to the leaderboard if I done 2 session a day maybe equally 10 hours and 4 tabling for longer? or are they on another level and iv got no chance in catching them ?? ALSO!! the promo says about how active you've been and you get points for it.....this is only if you win the pot isn't it?
    Posted by robbie1992
    if you see a flop then you have contributed wether you have won the hand or not, altho if you just see the flop for say 30p then it aint much and not going to get you a full point.

say you get to see a flop heads up and both of you get your stacks in by the river for 100bb so pot is £20. rake is taken at 7.5% (nl10 n below, 5% at higher levels) which brings it down to scooping £18.50. now theres £1.50 in rake. for every £1 in rake you get 6 points meaning theres 9 points available for this hand. because they was only 2 players in this pot all the way then these 9 points are shared between the 2 players meaning 4.5 each as you have both contributed the same wether you win or lose the hand.

its a fairly straight forward example ive used. but as long as you have put money into a pot and it is matched then you will get the percentage equivalent in points win or lose
  • edited June 2013
    It's quiete complicated, that's abit odd u win the hand yet u achieve no more points. How much are u playing tin tin? How come the points of each player arnt on the leader board?

Forgot to put 

Balance:  £304.15

Today: + £23
  • edited June 2013
    they cant and wont put other pplayers points up. think its to do with data protection or something similar.

forget relating points to hands, its just a curency for the rakeback system they have here. you would get many irate players if you could only gain points for rakeback if you only got them for winning the hand.

im playing pretty much the hours i would normally play, about 8-10 and on anything from 6-10 tables. i said i wasnt going to go chasing this promo so im not putting in any extra effort. 1st is decent but not the best they have had on offer and the other payouts are quite flat with no significant jump from 1 place to another. i know 1st would be taken by someone who isnt on it YET, but im happy if i get top 5. i usually run horrid in these promo's and that was another factor in me not going full steam.
  • edited June 2013
    Oh right I suppose it might mean players play less. If u see ur a mile away from where u want to be with one day less u might not bother to put the effort in. I thoght ud be the one winning the lower tier tbh. What 10 hours in one session? I'm guessing poker is ur main income . 
  • edited June 2013
    It's odd. What other competition would you compete in when you couldn't see your "score" or the score of others above or behind you?
  • edited June 2013
    Oh right I suppose it might mean players play less. If u see ur a mile away from where u want to be with one day less u might not bother to put the effort in. I thoght ud be the one winning the lower tier tbh. What 10 hours in one session? I'm guessing poker is ur main income . 
    Posted by robbie1992
    yeah thats one reason why they wont publish them. its been discussed before on other threads and i cant remember sky's official response.

no i dont play 10 hours straight thru. maybe 3 hours at lunchtime, then the rest split up from about 6 til i decide its time for sleep.

poker isnt my main income, i just play for spending money on other things. i have a lot of free time hence why im on a lot. i do withdraw quite regular so never keep a large amount in my balance. theres always nights out, birthdays, some unexpected bills that need taking care of etc
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah it does seem abit strange, I expect they will show us at the end. 

Oh right, yeah I no what u mean people do so well to build up there b/r without withdrawing massive amounts. Gl with the rest of the promo, sure we will come against each other soon.
  • edited June 2013
    I take it you already clicked stand before you stacked me after 1 hand of HU.. just the tipping point of aload of horrid hands for me in that session.
  • edited June 2013
    I take it you already clicked stand before you stacked me after 1 hand of HU.. just the tipping point of aload of horrid hands for me in that session.
    Posted by benc
    yeah I was going to pm you or write in chat but I didn't see you on another table.  I pressed stand when the hand started cause I didn't want to play heads up against you, cause I know you play heads up a lot.  I wouldn't hit and run.  did u pack up early because of the run bad ?

Update 06/06/2013

Worst day today I think.  Played poor and felt so tired from playing and theres still 3 days left of the promo lol im such a lightweight :( In a more positive spin I played 4 tables for 2/3rds of the session and felt comfortable, barring one or 2 odd bet sizes and timing outs lol just wondering, my screen is 2//3rds full with 4 tables so say I want to add a 5th how would that work?

Was a weird day, My QQs beat AA, and my AA lost to QQ. lost with overpair queens to a set and a few other strange hands, I also hit a flush when someone was slowplaying AA and didn't win there stack, I was abit confussed in the hand im going to post them later.

Won a small amount but its more then what I started with when I sat down so oh well.

Balance:  £310.14

Day: +£7 (0.7 BYINS)

Im currently 8th on leaderboard, but play 5 and half hours today with mostly 4 tables, im hoping this will make a difference.

I would  put in a big effort for the last 3 days but im not sure how much it would help, I definatly cant get top 2 I don't think so not sure what position is realistic to get.
  • edited June 2013
    1) 
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    1x3mini3x1 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £7.53
    MrT2 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £10.73
      Your hole cards
    • A

pepo Fold     
    roy4amy Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £9.99
    TINTIN Fold     
    1x3mini3x1 Raise  £0.85 £1.30 £6.68
    MrT2 Fold     
    robbie1992 Call  £0.60 £1.90 £9.39
    Flop

1x3mini3x1 Bet  £1.90 £3.80 £4.78
    robbie1992 All-in  £9.39 £13.19 £0.00
    1x3mini3x1 All-in  £4.78 £17.97 £0.00
    robbie1992 Unmatched bet  £2.71 £15.26 £2.71
    1x3mini3x1 Show

robbie1992 Show
    • A

Turn

• J

River

1x3mini3x1 Win Straight to the Jack £14.11  £14.11
    2)
    Donttelmum Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £9.45
    devlin Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £22.81
      Your hole cards

CUFCrp90 Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £10.81
    pepo Fold     
    Donttelmum Call  £0.25 £0.70 £9.20
    devlin Fold     
    Flop

• Q

Donttelmum Bet  £0.70 £1.40 £8.50
    robbie1992 Raise  £2.20 £3.60 £8.61
    Donttelmum All-in  £8.50 £12.10 £0.00
    robbie1992 All-in  £8.61 £20.71 £0.00
    robbie1992 Unmatched bet  £1.61 £19.10 £1.61
    Donttelmum Show
    • Q
    • A

robbie1992 Show

Turn

River

Donttelmum Win Two Pairs, Queens and 6s £17.70  £17.70
    What everyones thoughts on these flush draw/straight draw hands, do they look better then what they seem because you think of the outs you have but realistically when you think of what your going to be against in an all in situation, your odds arnt amazing. thought?

3)
    Donttelmum Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £11.36
    Cbhoy932 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £8.43
      Your hole cards

wltgo Call  £0.10 £0.25 £13.56
    Monty71 Fold     
    pepo Raise  £0.30 £0.55 £9.55
    robbie1992 Call  £0.30 £0.85 £9.79
    Donttelmum Call  £0.25 £1.10 £11.11
    Cbhoy932 Call  £0.20 £1.30 £8.23
    wltgo Call  £0.20 £1.50 £13.36
    Flop

Donttelmum Check     
    Cbhoy932 Check     
    wltgo Bet  £0.20 £1.70 £13.16
    pepo Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £1.00 £2.70 £8.79
    Donttelmum Call  £1.00 £3.70 £10.11
    Cbhoy932 Call  £1.00 £4.70 £7.23
    wltgo Call  £0.80 £5.50 £12.36
    Turn

• K

Donttelmum Check     
    Cbhoy932 Check     
    wltgo Check     
    robbie1992 Check     
    River

Donttelmum Bet  £1.20 £6.70 £8.91
    Cbhoy932 Fold     
    wltgo Fold     
    robbie1992 Call  £1.20 £7.90 £7.59
    Donttelmum Show
    • A
    • A

robbie1992 Show

robbie1992 Win Flush to the 10 £7.30  £14.89
    This was the hand where I hit my flush and didn't make the most of it.  I like my pre flop and flop play think that's fine, check the turn because if I bet I might not get to see river if someone shoves, so think that's okay.  But it really surprised me that all opponents called on flop, I thought id have to be against a better flush for them all to call, then when opponent leads out it looks very strong and I guess he had bigger flush.  The one thing I didn't notice at the time was the size of the lead out, would he do that with the nuts? I don't think so,
  • edited June 2013
    hey robbie i can see the bankroll goin up nicely well done buddy keep it up. Me personally was playing and running awesome this month until today played around 4 hours and lost around 180 on 20/30nl think half of it I lost was just through tilt though lol.

also I think aim for top 5 on the promo is a realistic target because the likes tintin/cash daddy are grinding machines
  • edited June 2013
    hand 1 fold to 3bet or 4bet 

hand 2 fine

hand 3 raise flop bigger. like the turn check. raise river
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah i cut short the session mate, that one with you  was standard in a 3bet pot HU but i was having some sickeners today. I assumed you had already clicked stand as it would of dealt the next hand before you had been able to leave it's fine anyway it probably would of been -ev for me to carry on playing, i was just majorly tilted by that point lol, good progress that you still had a profitable session even though it didn't go great- how are you finding the motivation to grind? i find it hard when weather is so nice- dunno how machines like cashdaddy and tintin do it. Keep up the good work anyway definetly seen a change in your attitude/mindset in your posts which is good, cya at the tables soon no doubt.

Ps dontellmum, cashdaddy, tintin have top 3 locked up, looks like pepo is definetly going to up there as well so top 4 probably locked up.  I am not grinding that much atm, so unless i get a sick grind in over the weekend 5th is very attainable mate with the hours your putting in.
  • edited June 2013
    Exactly as Percival said.

How can we ever flat the river in hand 3?! You putting him exclusively on a better flush cos that's the only possible hand that beats you?

EDIT: Just read the bit below the hand and you are putting him on a flush. We can't narrow his range down that much, and as you say, generally that size bet isn't a very strong value hand.
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah the bankroll is slowly improving, little my little. That's easily done if u multitabling and things arnt going to plan, would be crazy to go o tilt when ur playing 12+ tables. Just enjoying the challenge of playing so much and trying to make a good profit, although today I didn't really feel like playing lol ha I no benc I open my windows and could feel the heat and thought am I really going to sit here for 6 hours and grind, once u get started it goes fairly quickly and plus its only until Sunday. Think it helps my balance was in a mess gives me more determination. 

I no just the flop worried me :( It felt certain in a multiway pot with 4 callers on flop somone had higher flush draw.  I can get value out of so much of his range tho, sets, 2 pairs etc. 
  • edited June 2013
    Morning Update

Played 4 hours instead of 6 as parents have gone away so I have to keep letting the puppy out so its not the best conditions to play lol sister will be home later so going to play more in the evening so it should make it around a 8-10 hour day of poker which I would be happy with. 

The morning session was disappointing , found it too as I was playing 4 tables the whole session with few regs then normal so I didn't have a lot of reads on players. Also when card dead and had to play like a nitty TAG as the opponents were loose which annoyed me cause I don't usually play like that, so I was trying very hard not to tilt.  I lost a card through tilt that was silly really and its frustrating because I feel this limit is beatable if I stay focused tilt free and just think throughout every hand.  Never mind, was actually abit unlucky to come out losing still as I lost 3 big hands, one was the tilt one, 2 were flips, I had hit my cards on flop and got done runner runner on both, but if im going to play a lot this weekend then my account will show how I played I think, so the bad beats I should be able to get over.

Stayed 8th on the table which was disappointing as I grinded 4 table for 4 hours/3 tables for the other 2.  Guess I should pay compliment to those above me working hard for this, If I had to guess I don't think im near a lot of them in the table, but im still gonna put as much effort in as possiable and hope to improve my balance and also aim for top 5.  Will update tonight how evening session went.

Good luck also to everyone at spt Birmingham have a great weekend! hope I will be attending an spt soon!

Balance : £320 ( only because +£13 c4p)

Day: +10 / but without c4p it would be -£3

Promo leaderboard positon: 8th
  • edited June 2013
    1)
    robbie1992 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £11.38
    SQUARKEY Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £9.60
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • K

barx1210 Fold     
    SR23 Fold     
    Donttelmum Fold     
    supercrazy Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.25 £0.40 £11.13
    SQUARKEY Raise  £1.00 £1.40 £8.60
    robbie1992 All-in  £11.13 £12.53 £0.00
    SQUARKEY All-in  £8.60 £21.13 £0.00
    robbie1992 Unmatched bet  £1.73 £19.40 £1.73
    robbie1992 Show
    • A
    • K

SQUARKEY Show
    • J
    • J

Flop

• K

Turn

River

• Q

SQUARKEY Win Straight to the King £18.00  £18.00
    2)
    yidette9 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £4.72
    Donttelmum Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £9.78
      Your hole cards

pepo Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £24.03
    supercrazy Fold     
    lundie Fold     
    yidette9 Raise  £0.85 £1.30 £3.87
    Donttelmum Fold     
    robbie1992 All-in  £24.03 £25.33 £0.00
    yidette9 All-in  £3.87 £29.20 £0.00
    robbie1992 Unmatched bet  £19.56 £9.64 £19.56
    yidette9 Show

robbie1992 Show

Flop

• K

Turn

River

yidette9 Win Straight to the 9 £8.91  £8.91
    ^^^^^^^^
    Don't mind losing this hand to a fellow Tottenham fan at all.
    3)
    frankie700 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £5.93
    robbie1992 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £8.94
      Your hole cards

pepo Fold     
    benc Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £11.95
    SR23 Fold     
    xTheNutzx Call  £0.30 £0.75 £4.74
    frankie700 Fold     
    robbie1992 Call  £0.20 £0.95 £8.74
    Flop

• K

robbie1992 Check     
    benc Check     
    xTheNutzx Check     
    Turn

robbie1992 Bet  £0.60 £1.55 £8.14
    benc Fold     
    xTheNutzx Raise  £1.68 £3.23 £3.06
    robbie1992 All-in  £8.14 £11.37 £0.00
    xTheNutzx All-in  £3.06 £14.43 £0.00
    robbie1992 Unmatched bet  £4.00 £10.43 £4.00
    robbie1992 Show

xTheNutzx Show

River

• A

xTheNutzx Win Two Pairs, 8s and 6s £9.64  £9.64
    ^^^^
    tilt is frustrating : (
  • edited June 2013
    Rubbish evening session, played well, but my all in hands were not good, and I shouldn't be losing what I did on them, particually dislike the full house one and the way I played the overcards/flush draw. Least I put 7 hours in all on 4 tables so hopfully I can climb the board.  Profits last few days have not been what I wanted but im getting unlucky on a few and hands and its making come away even, just abit of luck and ill be having 4+byin winning days.  Im convinced im going to have a big profit day before the weekend and the promotion is over.  Just going to keep playing to the best I can and keep mentally calm and im sure ill be rewarded.

Balance: £218

Day: -£3

Position on leaderboard: 8th

1)
    supercrazy Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £11.45
    Thoich Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £12.97
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • A

mattless Fold     
    Nev333 Fold     
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £31.39
    Cash_Daddy Fold     
    supercrazy Fold     
    Thoich Call  £0.20 £0.65 £12.77
    Flop

Thoich Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £0.40 £1.05 £30.99
    Thoich Raise  £1.00 £2.05 £11.77
    robbie1992 All-in  £30.99 £33.04 £0.00
    Thoich All-in  £11.77 £44.81 £0.00
    robbie1992 Unmatched bet  £18.62 £26.19 £18.62
    Thoich Show

robbie1992 Show
    • K
    • A

Turn

• K

River

Thoich Win Full House, 8s and 3s £24.79  £24.79
    No, I didn't realise the board had paired when the club hit the river :( don't like the way I played this, I think its a call, on flop, and either a c/f on turn or c/s

2)
    supercrazy Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £10.00
    benc Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £14.74
      Your hole cards

goochman Fold     
    Thoich Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £15.67
    robbie1992 Raise  £0.90 £1.35 £9.64
    supercrazy Fold     
    benc Fold     
    Thoich Call  £0.60 £1.95 £15.07
    Flop

• Q
    • A
    • K

Thoich Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £1.20 £3.15 £8.44
    Thoich Call  £1.20 £4.35 £13.87
    Turn

Thoich Check     
    robbie1992 Bet  £3.26 £7.61 £5.18
    Thoich Call  £3.26 £10.87 £10.61
    River

• K

Thoich All-in  £10.61 £21.48 £0.00
    robbie1992 All-in  £5.18 £26.66 £0.00
    Thoich Unmatched bet  £5.43 £21.23 £5.43
    Thoich Show
    • A
    • K

robbie1992 Show

Thoich Win Full House, Kings and Aces £19.83  £25.26
    Standard fold on river, disappointing, I hoved over fold and could hear my head saying "no one folds a full house"....don't even think I should be cb this wet flop .

3)
    robbie1992 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £13.90
    Cash_Daddy Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £11.11
      Your hole cards

sunnyboy06 Call  £0.10 £0.25 £9.32
    rabbi15 Raise  £0.40 £0.65 £10.24
    robbie1992 Call  £0.35 £1.00 £13.55
    Cash_Daddy Fold     
    sunnyboy06 Fold     
    Flop

robbie1992 Check     
    rabbi15 Bet  £0.50 £1.50 £9.74
    robbie1992 Raise  £1.50 £3.00 £12.05
    rabbi15 Call  £1.00 £4.00 £8.74
    Turn

• K

robbie1992 Bet  £2.90 £6.90 £9.15
    rabbi15 Call  £2.90 £9.80 £5.84
    River

• J

robbie1992 All-in  £9.15 £18.95 £0.00
    rabbi15 All-in  £5.84 £24.79 £0.00
    robbie1992 Unmatched bet  £3.31 £21.48 £3.31
    robbie1992 Show

rabbi15 Show
    • J
    • J

rabbi15 Win Three Jacks £20.08  £20.08
    Prety standard I think, my hand had gone down by the river and I did think he might have hit a set on turn, but it could also be AK with a club.  Happy with the bet sizing which set up a shove on river.  Don't see how else I can really play this .
  • edited June 2013
    I would of been stacked on all 3 hands above don't be too critical about hands like that , when you started the diary you would of been contemplating giving up and berating your luck about them hands, so as i said the other day definite signs of improvement and if i was table selecting i definetly wouldn't be choosing to sit at your tables. What do you think of nl10 now you have grinded the level for a little bit? much different to nl20? if so in what way..