You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ah got a feelin

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Just never getting involved with that hand

Even more never getting involved OOP

Even even more never getting involved placed top 25% of tourney
  • edited September 2013
    Was really annoyed at how i've been playing MTT's recently, hense why i started the MTT thread!

Recently, even done it at Newcastle, i was being way 2 aggro in the wrong spots, especially early doors, which is not the right time for it.

Also, i was bluffing people in the wrong spots, stations who can never fold, really basic stop but i had reverted to old ways.

Decided i needed to do something about it, go back to basics a bit and play to my strengths and cut out silly moves.

I ended up playing really well tonight, played 2 mtt's,

the 1st mtt, i went out with half the field left, got it all in on a 678 board with pocket queens, opponent had 9s and hut his straight gg. I did the right thing, so no qualms about how the hand played.

I won the 2nd tournie, was focussed all the way through, didn't make 2 many mistakes apart from one when just about the bubble i lost a big pot with pocket 7s, thinking the guy was bluffing when clearly he wasn't! he had 2nd pair, it was pretty bad. That left me with 15k average was about 28k, grinded on for a while, seen the bubble, which seemed to go on forever, then 5 handed (10 left) managed to hold on, tread water, take down pots here and there. Got to the FT 5th lowest stack, but had a dream opponent on my left, he would 3/4x most hands and fold to a shove, quite quickly i went on to be chip or 2nd chip leader, gained a bit of momementum and got to HU with wheelz over a 2 to 1 chip leader, then lost a hand, Really short stacked i called All in with Q4, wheelz kx hand held. Couple of hands later, got 88s in against wheelz 10s/ Back to level pegging, eventually managed to get it in Ace 8 versus Wheelz K8 to take it down.
    LARSON73550001£41.18
  • edited September 2013
    Up at the SPT someone asked me where to next with poker.

Not to sure at the moment!

I'm happy with my MTT game, and at cash (the stakes I play at), and HU S n go games.

A lot of people have commented in the last while I should be playing higher stakes. I'm not to sure, it's like you have your comfort zone, you are winning why change it?

Don't know, maybe something i'll have to look into at some point before the end of the year/ start of next year. Some one came on the forum a while ago, think it was EST, and they started a thread saying spin £50 quid into a decent amount. About the same time Kalie rejoined the forum starting something similar, I thought that's something I want to achieve. In the last while I have done that thanks to a few good wins at MTTs, and also cash as well. 

I started taking with drawls, purely to stop me tiltling, which I've been having some success with - stop playing when i'm on tilt or tired. Quite like the idea, taking a couple of hundred quid out of my account every month, for something that is a hobby / past time, without jeopradizing bank roll, and doing it in quite a risk averse way, which I am doing playing lower stake games.

I'm hoping to make about £1000 between now and Xmas, still going to make withdrawls, but if I hit that, I might redeposit it to £1000, and use that as a "bankroll" playin higher levels. If i'm going 2 do that I definatly need to improve on my cash game for playing at 20/30 nl.  
  • edited September 2013
    Hi Pal,

Withdrawing is something I do.Its always nice to treat yourself or someone close to you with your winnings.
    I can't see any downside either once it leaves you with a comfortable roll to play with.
    For most of us here poker is a hobby so I dont see the point of leaving a couple of grand in my poker account when there is other things the money can be used for.

Pat
  • edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Ah got a feelin:
    Hi Pal, Withdrawing is something I do.Its always nice to treat yourself or someone close to you with your winnings. I can't see any downside either once it leaves you with a comfortable roll to play with. For most of us here poker is a hobby so I dont see the point of leaving a couple of grand in my poker account when there is other things the money can be used for. Pat
    Posted by day4eire76
    Think this is perfect advice.

With regard to moving up.
    I think you put it just right. If you are winning at a level and making decent returns, then you don't need to move up.
    I believe mixing in a few higher stake games with your present ones is a decent idea. Just see how you do.
    Sometimes I think people want to move up too quickly and ego means they can't drop back down.

I know the levels where I can make some money and the levels where it gets harder for me. I just stick to what I know I'm best at now.

• edited September 2013
    Good advice lads.

Just going to keep doing what i'm doing for the time being.

Really need to work on cash if i'm going to "move up", noticing a lot of leaks not to mention the ones i'm not aware of. Like i'm playing a game a 10nl today, i have 2 pair on the flop, and bet out flop and turn (guys already all in) so i'm betting into a side pot, on river guy shoves for 2 x the pot and i call! Was a really bad call, i was beating nothing, river had given him higher 2 pair, not to mention i was seeing his cards anyway so he's never bluffing.

Between now and Christmas, probably going to get a few sessions going and get some feedback on those sessions, and will probably spend a bit of time looking over hand histories/ get others to have a look at hands i'm playing to try and plug any leaks/ mistakes. If anyone ever wants to view one of my sessions, or me there's, let me know to get some feedback.

Football last night was gutting, Celtic were playing really well just couldnt convert our chances and losing 2 late goals pretty frustrating.  Next game is Barca at home, will be another brilliant night at parkhead, and hopefully there can be a repeat of last year!
  • edited September 2013
    Cash and MTT's,

I ended up playing 2 MTT's 2 night first the first time in about 5 days, i was really up for it, was itching to play a tournie. I started out well in 1, badly in another. Got to 12k max in both tournies, and when blinds at 400/800 had a bit of a blow up moment and went out of both in a pretty bad fashion lol

For the last few days / week i've mostly played cash cause i've not had the time to sit down for a few hours for a MTT.

Wondering if other people notice a difference moving between the two? It was like later on in the MTT i was making moves like you would in cash when you have 100 bb, but clearly cant do deep in a MTT. I think playing so much cash the last week affected how i played tonight. Totaly bizarre even though it's the same game, the format and strategies are so different.

Although the MTTs were disapointing tonight, cash has been really decent over the last few days.

After speaking to someone at the SPT, i decided i would maybe try a couple of other sites to build up some more money for a bankroll. Up until now i've just played on Sky and very seldom on one other sight.

Last night i regd with another site, which is mostly a bookies. I'm up a whole £2(from pokeR) lol, the poker wasn't brilliant, there was hardly any volume at all (for cash), i'll prob mostly use it for playing a few mtts.

They also gave a £10 free bet, which i used today on Swindon, Mansfield and Hamilton Accies at about 4.5-1. So i'm already £45 quid up on the site.
  • edited September 2013
    ARE WE DANCING ON THE CEILING :):):)
  • edited September 2013
    Sure lol why not

After i have a moan tho lol

Played a tournie today, 14 left, I have AK and jam am looked up by AJ and AJ wins:(

But the worst part was, the guy was a shortstack just before, when i'm 6th in chips, he jams a guy calls, i re jam with AK, other guy folds, 77s against AK and 77s hold!! Me and Ace King have fallen out lol

Poker is brutal:P
  • edited September 2013
    This month feels like i've played loads, but in reality it's just been a lot in the last week or 2, first couple of weeks of Sept, with SPT and other stuff i hadn't played much at all.

Target for the end of the year is to have withdrawn £1000 from my account, which, if i can achieve it, will be a really decent achievment.

So far in the last week, i've withdrawn £60 from Sky so only £960 to go! Basically i keep my account at a certain limit, and once I reach an amount over that i make a withdrawl. If i go below this figure i need to build it back up again to a level where i can make withdrawls.

Got £25 from the goldenticket draw which was a good surprise.

If i achieve the 1k, plans are to redeposit and have a go at 4 tabling 20nl and hopefully in the main time continue to improve at cash. Reason for withdrawls is sometimes on a bad day i can go on tilt and spew money off, doing this means i have no room to tilt! And it works lol

Re, cash games, game is really improving, if i play 20nl the big thing will be adjusting slightly, but i don't reckon it will be that big a jump if i keep doing the same things at the moment.

There has been a few people from the sky community that have really helped me improve my game in the last 6 months, a big thank you to all those players.
  • edited September 2013

Ended up playing 3 tournies tonight, 2 on here and one else where.

Ended up cashing in all 3. On sky i ended up 4th in the 7:15 deepstack, i lost a flip 5 handed AQ versus 10s all in pre, which left me with 1 bb, i some how managed to get my stack up to about 10 bigs, 4 handed shoved A8 from the button, BB looked me up with A9, pretty standard (and he had the chips 2 call)

I made a big fold 5 handed, guy at the table would min raise and fold to a shove. With his bigger hands he went 3.5/4x (at FT), i had pocket 10s, i would never normally fold these 5 handed. He raised 5x!! I ended up folding, i thought at the time it was a good fold as based on his previous bets, i felt it was either AK AQ JJ KK Aces, and folded given that i was crushed by a lot of his range. It is the nittiest fold i've ever made at a FT, i'm starting to wonder now if it was a big mistake, he made a similiar bet (in the all in hand) when he had 10s. There was a hand just before where he had 4xed with 9s.

In the 7:15 deepstack stack i ran the show for the first 2 odd hours, i was massive chip leader the whole way with 50k when blinds were still really small. About 10/15 before the bubble i ended up playing the biggest pot of the tournie so far, KK versus 8s all in pre. An 8 turned up on the turn! If i had won tat pot i would have had about 80k in chips. Left me with 26k, which dwindled with blinds to about 18-20 k, saw the bubble out.

1st hand after the break, i shoved pocket Js (big blind) into the UTG limper he called with A7!! Ace came out good game.

On the bright side my sharkscopes now in profit for the first time ever on Sky!

• edited September 2013
    Another night another FT. Was chip leader with 20 left till it got to 7/8 handed, i was getting no breaks whatso ever, and ended  up at the FT 2nd in chips, but stacks were quite even apart from 2 shorties.

Got 2 4 handed, and i lost a big flip AJ versus 99s. That's the second FT i've got to 2 go out fourth.

Bit annoying everytime there's a big flip and you end up losing it.

If anyones a member on sharkscope, would it be possible to do a search for me of my MTT results only for the whole of September?

Thanks
  • edited September 2013
    Septembers results mate:

Count   Av Profit    Av Stake     Av ROI  Total Profit   Ability
    Larson7   393        £0.2        £1.05       14.1%      £80.01        63  
  • edited September 2013
    Cheers Gaz,  mate looks like everything, can you do a search with just my mtts (above will include turbo games too)
  • edited September 2013
    lol this is definatly becoming a theme, made FT of 7:15 deepstack, 5 handed for 25 mins, blind on blind, limp limp, limpin with 13bb!!

Got to the FT 2nd chip leader, but it was all pretty close, got it all in 99 v AQ, flop nothing, queen on the turn, down to 20k, get back up to 60k blinds 3/6k, card dead, eventually pick up 77 OTB, shove over a limper and SB and BB, blinds fold, limper calls AQ, Queen on the river. In the last 3 FT i've been on i've not won 1 flip, really annoying, it's becomin a trend!

Thanks for the rail JJ, superb as ever.
  • edited September 2013

September

Didn't play 2 much at the start of Sept, due to the SPT and having a lot going on, i've played quite a bit the last couple of weeks of Sept (probably a bit to much!). Overall it's been a good month, i'm still on track to have withdraw £1000 by the end of the year. In the last week £120 pound has been withdrawn (profit for the week). Basically i keep my bankroll at a fixed level, any profit over that is withdrawn. Over the last few months, I have withdrawn in total about £1000, but i want to prove it wasn't just a heater i was on.

Ended up playing Benc a couple of weeks ago in a few HU games, no idea if Ben's back on the site fulltime or whether he was just dropping in. Good to see you Ben, hopefuly things are working out well for you.

MTTs in September

Been a bit disapointed with these, only won 1 during the month but made loads of FT's. Has been a bit frustrating getting to the FT, normally about 2nd 3rd in chips to go out 4th or 5th cause everytime i'm racing i end up losing. The last 3 FT's i've lost 5 flips ina  row. Hopefully next month i can run a bit better at FT's. The money difference is so massive between 4th and 1st.  Ended up getting a graph of my MTTs (thanks ace gooner!) for Sept but not to sure how to add it in here, played about 41 for a profit of about £100. 

Cash

Cash has went brilliant this month, i've played a lot more cash in Septemeber than i have for the last few months together. Only been playing 4nl and 10nl but has been very decent, i've been trying to sort out some of the leaks in my game which has went well. A few people have seen me play cash and generally the feedback has been quite decent. Maybe i'm a bit to loose, but it seems to be working for me. Yestreday i ended up over 10 bi's up from 4nl after 3 hours, which must be my record from 4nl in such a short timeframe.

Sharkscope

When i started this thread a few months ago Sharkscope was minus 400. I posted on the forum asking for my Stats, between MTT,s/ DYMs and HU games. Some guy commented "sorry to say, but it look's pretty bad" lol It was pretty bad. Initially i wanted to cut the deficit on sharkscope which was my main aim, did i expect to get into profit? To be honest i felt it was a long way off, so delighted that in September, for the first time since being on Sky, it is now in profit.

Football

Celtic Versus Barca tomorrow night, just hope it's not a thrashing! The team is weaker than it was last year, hope there can be a repeat of the famous victory last year, but notlikely.

During the week Celtic lost to Morton in the cup. Celtic had something like 24 corners, and for all their pressure, just could not score. Celtic were pretty bad, but full credit to GM for one of the best results in their history, and there keeper who played the best match of his career.

The forums

Maybe it's just me but doesn't seem like the forum has been the same the last month, quite a lot of negative posts/ whats the password for the freefroll threads/  silly arguments. CCF has disappeared from the forum also, while a lot of people disliked him, he was always entertaing to read in his own unique  style, and when he over stepped the line he soon fell back into place. It's ashame to see him go. Despite all the negative stuff, there has also been some brilliant contributions, the best posts ever this month have appeared from Jac35, which puts poker and life into prespective. Alot of the diaries have disapeared as well, like Craigcu and Robbies, hope they are doing well, whether at poker or else where. Hopefully there's a bit more positivity on the forum for October!

Going forward

Going to keep doing what i'm doing trying to withdraw £1000 by xmas, and hopefully continuing to improve.

Good luck everyone!

• edited September 2013
    September Didn't play 2 much at the start of Sept, due to the SPT and having a lot going on, i've played quite a bit the last couple of weeks of Sept (probably a bit to much!). Overall it's been a good month, i'm still on track to have withdraw £1000 by the end of the year. In the last week £120 pound has been withdrawn (profit for the week). Basically i keep my bankroll at a fixed level, any profit over that is withdrawn. Over the last few months, I have withdrawn in total about £1000, but i want to prove it wasn't just a heater i was on. Ended up playing Benc a couple of weeks ago in a few HU games, no idea if Ben's back on the site fulltime or whether he was just dropping in. Good to see you Ben, hopefuly things are working out well for you. MTTs in September Been a bit disapointed with these, only won 1 during the month but made loads of FT's. Has been a bit frustrating getting to the FT, normally about 2nd 3rd in chips to go out 4th or 5th cause everytime i'm racing i end up losing. The last 3 FT's i've lost 5 flips ina  row. Hopefully next month i can run a bit better at FT's. The money difference is so massive between 4th and 1st.  Ended up getting a graph of my MTTs (thanks ace gooner!) for Sept but not to sure how to add it in here, played about 41 for a profit of about £100.  Cash Cash has went brilliant this month, i've played a lot more cash in Septemeber than i have for the last few months together. Only been playing 4nl and 10nl but has been very decent, i've been trying to sort out some of the leaks in my game which has went well. A few people have seen me play cash and generally the feedback has been quite decent. Maybe i'm a bit to loose, but it seems to be working for me. Yestreday i ended up over 10 bi's up from 4nl after 3 hours, which must be my record from 4nl in such a short timeframe. Sharkscope When i started this thread a few months ago Sharkscope was minus 400. I posted on the forum asking for my Stats, between MTT,s/ DYMs and HU games. Some guy commented "sorry to say, but it look's pretty bad" lol It was pretty bad. Initially i wanted to cut the deficit on sharkscope which was my main aim, did i expect to get into profit? To be honest i felt it was a long way off, so delighted that in September, for the first time since being on Sky, it is now in profit. Football Celtic Versus Barca tomorrow night, just hope it's not a thrashing! The team is weaker than it was last year, hope there can be a repeat of the famous victory last year, but notlikely. D uring the week Celtic lost to Morton in the cup. Celtic had something like 24 corners, and for all their pressure, just could not score. Celtic were pretty bad, but full credit to GM for one of the best results in their history, and there keeper who played the best match of his career. The forums Maybe it's just me but doesn't seem like the forum has been the same the last month, quite a lot of negative posts/ whats the password for the freefroll threads/  silly arguments. CCF has disappeared from the forum also, while a lot of people disliked him, he was always entertaing to read in his own unique  style, and when he over stepped the line he soon fell back into place. It's ashame to see him go. Despite all the negative stuff, there has also been some brilliant contributions, the best posts ever this month have appeared from Jac35, which puts poker and life into prespective. Alot of the diaries have disapeared as well, like Craigcu and Robbies, hope they are doing well, whether at poker or else where. Hopefully there's a bit more positivity on the forum for October! Going forward Going to keep doing what i'm doing trying to withdraw £1000 by xmas, and hopefully continuing to improve. Good luck everyone!
    Posted by LARSON7

I'm still here!  (Whether or not thats a good or a bad thing however...)

Anyway.  Good to see you've had a great month.  It shows how much work you've put into your game over the last couple of months - posting HHs in clinic, asking forum regs for advice etc.

Good to see its all paying off!

I think its good that youre withdrawing money on a regular basis.  If anything it'l stop you moving up stakes too quick (something which im guilty of) and you can properly nail one limit before moving to the next.... plus its nice to actually get the money into your bank account to spend on what you want.

September has been a good month for me too.  Lets hope it continues for the both of us.

• edited September 2013
    Yeah definatly mate great reading your diary, both you and Kalie's. Forgot to mention Kalie, seems like she has disappeared too, which is a real shame!

You have done brilliant mate, and glad it's been a good time for you too.

The  reason i'm making withdrawels is when my account was up about 600-700 hundred, i had a tilting day and blew about 70-80 quid on tilt lol The easiest way to stop this (i decided)  was  keeping my balance quite small so i can't tilt! It is just so annoying saying i have to grind for 3/4 days (maybe even a week)  to get that money back after a silly session.

Definatly it's decent knowing you are taking money out, if you don't do it, would be well worthwhile mate, especially how things are with your work just now. You have a great game and are doing really well, long may it continue for you.
  • edited September 2013
    Very well played pal delighted you are seeing improvements in your results and congrats on getting into profit.
    Best of luck for October and buy yourself something nice with the withdrawls you are making.

I have pm you also.

Pat
  • edited September 2013
    Keep up the good work mate.  If you ever have any questions about sick grinding you know where I am.

Withdraw that £1k late December and go on a sick Xmas/NY pi** up?
  • edited October 2013
    Cheers lads.

yeah 20nl bankroll or xmas money haha

Any questions on sick grinding you are the man! I'll message you in a couple of weeks mate, prob won't be playing that much over the next couple of weeks.

• edited October 2013
    Cheers lads. yeah 20nl bankroll or xmas money haha Any questions on sick grinding you are the man! I'll message you in a couple of weeks mate, prob won't be playing that much over the next couple of weeks.
    Posted by LARSON7

Yeah well If you want to know how to become a hugely average cash game player on 1 or 2 tables (AT THE SAME TIME) across an hours play.... then you know who to go to....

Calcafold.

;)
  • edited October 2013
    Hey larson just got your message through my email, havn't played since i spoke to you i think i made like £2-£3 or something that day, to be honest i still wasn't really into it and didn't care if i was winning or losing witch is obviously not a good mindset to be in. I havn't had the urge to play again at all with lots of other things going on, . Strange how i went from grinding a £50 roll up this time last year playing thousands of HU, then multitabling cash in the promos easter doing 24 hour session and generally just always enjoying time i got to play to just cutting it out, it did pay for me to live well last year and holiday so i'm hoping the motivation comes back now its coming up to winter, need a hobby to take up some hours so i'm sure i'll be back soon enough grinding some sickening hours! Good to see things are going well for you, will check in from time to time to see how things are going, good luck with hitting targets and run well.
  • edited October 2013

Hey Ben

You done brilliant last year, and was one of the inspirations behind me wanting to turn run quite a small amount up to a decent figure.

lol was pretty epic your 24 hour grind.

Look forward to seeing you back

• edited October 2013
    Not played much this week, i have like 45 poker points!

Volume could be an issue for me getting to 1k by xmas, work will be pretty intense between now and late November, then i can play some pokers in December! If i put in a good weekend session, i've prob got a reasonable chance at it.

Ended up playing the 3 DTD games on Monday FT one of them, think i ended up 5th.

Also FT a wed night deepstack game, 4th or 5th.

Played 3 tournies tonight, the 7:15 and 7:45 deepstacks and the orfie, bit of a cooler to go out of the orfie, but FTed the other 2 deepstacks, finishing  3rd in both. Had a spell when i FT i was going onto win MTTs, but recently it's been loads of FTs and for some reason can't finish it off. Maybe it's just running bad at the latter stages or maybe i'm miss playing situations, hard to tell.

I made a thread today about doing a charity thing through Sky, which involved "staking" me, profits, or my profits going to charity over 20 MTT games, but it wasn't allowed, which is fair enough.

Tho i still think it would be a brilliant idea for Sky Poker to run some sort of charity event, it could be as simple as a tournament where sky donated all rake to a nominated charity. Maybe make it an annual thing.

Despite poker being really competitive and involves losing/ winning money the vast majority of players are fantastic and i guess would be really supportive in doing something to support charity. 

Running total, £150 withdrawn since 24/09, £850 to go!
  • edited October 2013
    At the football today they were raising money for guide dogs for the blind.

At the start of game when both team cames out, there was also 2 guide dogs,1 per team, to help with the fund raising/ promoting the charity.

Firstly  it was Specsavers sponsoring Scottish Refs.

Was only hoping it could go a step further guide dogs helping the ref's!! It would be a big improvement lol
  • edited October 2013
    Just thinking that Celtic must love Derby.
    You managed to sell us Pearson and Burley for around £4 million.
    Then you bought Commons from us for £300.000.

It's possible that you've had slightly the better of the deals!
  • edited October 2013
    Pearson did score a £60 million pound goal!

Nae a bad ROI!
  • edited October 2013
    Not played much this week so wanted to have a good day today just playing cash at 4nl.

Started in the afternoon, ended up plus £3, then i had another session just before dinner, which i didn't play brilliant in at all, ended up down just over £3. One of my last hands was AK all in versus JJ for a whole stack, if i had won that would have been a profitable session. I wonder if there is every any point in getting AK all in pre for 100 bb at cash at the microstakes, the rake is just going to destroy any profit. At best i'm going to be flipping and it worst i'm totally dominated. Would have to say this is a losing play in the long run, really unlikely at 4nl some1 is getting in 100bb stack with a worse king! Needless to say the JJs held.

Then tonight, started another session about 7, 6 tables, it started terribly, i was constantly topping up my stack and had a bit of a cooler to get stacked. Every draw i had never got there/ every continuation bet was getting re-raised, and every time i had a hand they were folding!!

Ploughed on, and on one of my original tables got up to about £11, ditched the rest of the tables (i had managed to claw some money back) loaded up another 4 tables, and hut a bit of run good and totally crushed the 5 tables, was really sweet, just played the rush. Was really sweet too, everytime i value betted i was getting called, and every bluff was getting through (not that i bluff that much:D). In total i ended up about 7 Buy ins up, so from a shaky start has turned into a decentish day.

Running total, £170 withdrawn since 24/09, £830 to go!
  • edited October 2013
    Not played much this week so wanted to have a good day today just playing cash at 4nl. Started in the afternoon, ended up plus £3, then i had another session just before dinner, which i didn't play brilliant in at all, ended up down just over £3. One of my last hands was AK all in versus JJ for a whole stack, if i had won that would have been a profitable session. I wonder if there is every any point in getting AK all in pre for 100 bb at cash at the microstakes, the rake is just going to destroy any profit. At best i'm going to be flipping and it worst i'm totally dominated. Would have to say this is a losing play in the long run, really unlikely at 4nl some1 is getting in 100bb stack with a worse king! Needless to say the JJs held. Then tonight, started another session about 7, 6 tables, it started terribly, i was constantly topping up my stack and had a bit of a cooler to get stacked. Every draw i had never got there/ every continuation bet was getting re-raised, and every time i had a hand they were folding!! Ploughed on, and on one of my original tables got up to about £11, ditched the rest of the tables (i had managed to claw some money back) loaded up another 4 tables, and hut a bit of run good and totally crushed the 5 tables, was really sweet, just played the rush. Was really sweet too, everytime i value betted i was getting called, and every bluff was getting through (not that i bluff that much:D). In total i ended up about 7 Buy ins up, so from a shaky start has turned into a decentish day. Running total, £ 170 withdrawn since 24/09, £ 830 to go!
    Posted by LARSON7

I think you've played enough 4nl to know that getting AK in pre is almost always correct!