You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WSOP - The Will Brewin Time-Line - DAY THREE!

Comments

• edited July 2009

1 hour left to Close of Play.

• edited July 2009
    Well done will this shows that sky players are a force to be recond with and not a micky mouse site keep it up, and thanks TK for keeping up the comentary cant be easy
  • edited July 2009

This is what 149,000 looks like. (Click pic to enlarge pic, but the stack size does not increase).

The Orange Chips are 5,000.

The yellows are 1,000.

The pastel blue are 500.

The dark blue are 100.

• edited July 2009

And this is what a guy who has done a good day's work at the WSOP looks like.

• edited July 2009

This was the Plasma 30 mins ago. The figure of 720 (now reading 657) is NOT relevant to the figure of 6.494, which was the Total Field Size.

The 720 relates to those left from the Day 2a starters ONLY. I think about 1,500 begun today, so the attrition rate looks to be 50% or so.

By rough calcs, & including the 2,900 who will start Day 2b, & assuming an attrition rate of 40% (they only play 4 Levels on Day 2b), I reckon approx 2,300 will remain in the Event by the end of Day 2.

If correct, that would equate to an average stack of around 90,000. That assumes I have not messed up the calcs. And I do mess up sometimes.

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: WSOP - The Will Brewin Time-Line - DAY TWO!:
    This is what 149,000 looks like. 
    Posted by Tikay10

That's a fine tower but better be careful he doesn't knock it down! ;-)

• edited July 2009

Play has ENDED for the Day.

They "bag up" now, then we'll Interview Will, & I'll stick up his Chip Count straight after that.

Adam will be putting up his Blog, reviewing the Day's play, imminently.

Will now gets a 2 day rest, as tomorrow is Day 2b, & Thursday is a Rest Day.

I think he deserves it!

Tomorrow, it's Marco's turn to dance.
  • edited July 2009

What another fantacstic day for Will and Sky Poker, and still got Marco to come, may the poker gods shine on Marco and keep shining on Will.

Another fantastic commetary from the great man looking forward to Marco,s.

Seeing as Thursday is a rest day, does that mean our tikay will be dashing off to play some poker himself ? and if he is does he think he could tell us how he goes on too ?????????? otherwis I willl just have to put it in Thursdays/Fridays thread and get you asked "on air"

Keep up the great work m8

• edited July 2009

Will ended the day on......

He is absolutely delighted. So are we.

Barry - will answer that in the morning, I gotta get a Blog finished, & it's been a long day. But yes, I might play some Poker Thursday, it depends on a whole lot of things, as I don't exactly know when I'm coming home yet.

All will be decided tomorrow.
  • edited July 2009

My latest Blog - "Bish Bash Bosh" has just gone up, & Adam's review of the Day will be up by now, too.

Blog section is the place to view.

I'm done. Well & truly.
  • edited July 2009
    Fantastic....woohooo....c'mon Will.  Thanks for the updates Tony, you're doing a sterling job.
  • edited July 2009
    Really pleased for Will, great to see that he's playing well. Looking forward to watching his stack skyrocket on Day 3.
  • edited July 2009
    thanks tk awsome play by will long may it continue
  • edited July 2009
    well done will. good luck mate u can do it . good luck to freelancer today and good work tk.

• edited July 2009
    Well done everyone representing Sky out in Vegas. Seems to be better each year now...a bracelet can not be far off!
  • edited July 2009
    Well done indeed Will. 

I see Kara's still romping along too on 139,500 chips.

Now we'll see how her "protege" Mr Wealthall gets on this evening....
  • edited July 2009
    Will i just read how you did. Fantastic day, that 4 boarded flush is the sort of luck you need to go deep but theres no denying the skill factor you've shown so far, keep it up!
  • edited July 2009
     Great Thread TK, brilliant read and i see   Will took note of previous post  !!

benny

• edited July 2009
    Great Stuff Will! Well done mate, you can go deep again i know it!
  • edited July 2009
    well  done  will  go al the way  and  world  your  oyster  good  luckl
  • edited July 2009
    Congrats will, keep it going, great thread Tiaky
  • edited July 2009

Thanks Guys.

Will is railing Anthony & Marco today, & has just been in the Media Centre on Mother Hen's lappie (laptop lappie, not lappie lappie) researching their Table Opponents. Detail, detail, detail.......

Tomorrow is a Rest Day, & Will resumes on Friday, in Day 3, when all the Flights merge for the first time.

Should be some day!
  • edited July 2009
    Thanks Guys. Will is railing Anthony & Marco today, & has just been in the Media Centre on Mother Hen's lappie (laptop lappie, not lappie lappie) researching their Table Opponents. Detail, detail, detail....... Tomorrow is a Rest Day, & Will resumes on Friday, in Day 3, when all the Flights merge for the first time. Should be some day!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Good luck will awesome display so far especially the all in move by Villian i think it was when you called for nealry your stack with jj takes alot of guts that does!!!! keep it going and go deep again!!!!!
  • edited July 2009

We are all on Rest Day today, but we'll be 100% revved up & ready to follow Will on Day 3 - tomorrow.

This Thread is the place to be, starting Noon Vegas, 8pm UK, & I'll try & Update it at at least 30 minute Intervals.

I'll also be doing a phone-in to the Live Show to let everyone know, in real-time, how Will is doing.
  • edited July 2009
    Looking forward to it already, Will, Will he's our man if he cant do it no-one can....GOOOOOOOOOOOO WILLLLLLLLLLLLL.

And yes i am wearing a cheerleading outfit.......and you dont want to know what im using as pom-poms...........
  • edited July 2009
    We are all on Rest Day today, but we'll be 100% revved up & ready to follow Will on Day 3 - tomorrow. This Thread is the place to be, starting Noon Vegas, 8pm UK, & I'll try & Update it at at least 30 minute Intervals. I'll also be doing a phone-in to the Live Show to let everyone know, in real-time, how Will is doing.
    Posted by Tikay10
    On the show you looked tanned and relaxed in sunny Las Vegas. You sure didn't look like you needed a rest day TK.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: WSOP - The Will Brewin Time-Line - DAY TWO! : On the show you looked tanned and relaxed in sunny Las Vegas. You sure didn't look like you needed a rest day TK.
    Posted by BigBluster
    Thanks Bluster.

I AM relaxed, not sure about tanned though, I don't do sun, & I've been mostly indoors.

"Rest Day" or "Recess" are WSOP Terms - meaning no poker today. It's a normal work day for me today, though I might go play some poker at Ceasars tonight. I'd like to play the Ceasars 2 dayer, but it's not possble, as I'm Railing Will tomorrow, & "officially" working, so that's that. So the 7pm at Ceasars tonight is the likely Tourney.

The rest of the Crew are by the Pool I think, they deserve the break, they've worked so hard.

I'm seriously considering playing the Five-00 tonight. I must be mad.
  • edited July 2009
    good luck will sock it to em....
  • edited July 2009

Congratulations on a great start to the WSOP Will.......Keep on going my son.

• edited July 2009

Here is Will's Starting Table for Day Three. That'll do nicely.
    909 Matusow, Don Philadelphia PA 194,400 BR212 1
    910 James, Jimmie Mesquite TX 72,300 BR212 2
    911 Kuerschner, Mathias Dusseldorf Germany 80,700 BR212 3
    912 Brewin, Will Bristol United Kingdom 149,600 BR212 4
    913 Raposa, Joe Fall River MA 94,700 BR212 5
    914 Schaffel, Kevin Coral Springs FL 279,600 BR212 6
    915 Esfandiari, Antonio Las Vegas NV 108,100 BR212 7
    916 Lack, Jim Enid OK 24,500 BR212 8