You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

WSOP - The Will Brewin Time-Line - DAY THREE!

Comments

• edited July 2009
    GL Will take it down mate!

Nice coverage Tikay, wish I was there! Next year I'll join you, thats a promise!

James
    aka lJAMESl
  • edited July 2009
    Hi Tony,
    All the best of luck to Will on day 3.He has a good seat draw where he can do some damage.
    It'll be interesting to know his thoughts on the table.
    col
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: WSOP - The Will Brewin Time-Line - DAY THREE!:
    GL Will take it down mate! Nice coverage Tikay, wish I was there! Next year I'll join you, thats a promise! James aka lJAMESl
    Posted by lJAMESl
    Mr W!

About time you joined up!

Delighted to see you. Get across to the Poker Strategy Board, & strut your stuff.

What about that Will - doing good, eh?

Glad to have you here, & look forward to seeing you soon.
  • edited July 2009
    Here is Will's Starting Table for Day Three. That'll do nicely. 909 Matusow, Don Philadelphia PA 194,400 BR212 1 910 James, Jimmie Mesquite TX 72,300 BR212 2 911 Kuerschner, Mathias Dusseldorf Germany 80,700 BR212 3 912 Brewin, Will Bristol United Kingdom 149,600 BR212 4 913 Raposa, Joe Fall River MA 94,700 BR212 5 914 Schaffel, Kevin Coral Springs FL 279,600 BR212 6 915 Esfandiari, Antonio Las Vegas NV 108,100 BR212 7 916 Lack, Jim Enid OK 24,500 BR212 8
    Posted by Tikay10
    Will would have been better off with that big stack being on his right, but overall not a bad table at all. At least there are no monster stacks out there which can push him around.

Anyone know what the blinds and antes are up to?

Beware the small stack all-in Will, and good luck.
  • edited July 2009
    gl sir brewin............... 
  • edited July 2009
    good luck will,the way you are going you will do even better than last year,looking forward to the next updates tony,keep up the good work...

daveyzz
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: WSOP - The Will Brewin Time-Line - DAY THREE! : Will would have been better off with that big stack being on his right, but overall not a bad table at all. At least there are no monster stacks out there which can push him around. Anyone know what the blinds and antes are up to? Beware the small stack all-in Will, and good luck.
    Posted by BigBluster
    600/1,200/200.

The Average Stack is circa 90,000.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: WSOP - The Will Brewin Time-Line - DAY THREE! : 600/1,200/200. The Average Stack is circa 90,000.
    Posted by Tikay10
    hi Tony
    Do you think the changes the WSOP have made this year have made a great difference or should that question be on hold until the end of the tourny, if so how do you view the first couple of rounds to date.

col
  • edited July 2009
    Hi tikay

Really good to see you last night in the five 00 enjoyed our chat immensly

I wonder if you could tell me how many in total are left in the tourny ?, what is the blind structure for day 3 and if you know what the perdicted rate of fallers is please.

Thanks m8

gogogogogogogo Will
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: WSOP - The Will Brewin Time-Line - DAY THREE! : 600/1,200/200. The Average Stack is circa 90,000.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Those antes make a huge difference. 3,400 in the pot before you start - virtually double what it would be without them.

Get your stealing boots on.
  • edited July 2009
    GL for today Will.....stuff it up 'em!!!

No nodding off Tikay.....keep us posted!
  • edited July 2009
    been keeping up with this thread and now its getting really intresting.goaaarrrnnn Will u can do it lad. BTW is that mike the mouths brother on the same table,i maybay wrong with the spelling also is that antonio the magician i mayby completely off the mark tho.
  • edited July 2009
    been keeping up with this thread and now its getting really intresting.goaaarrrnnn Will u can do it lad. BTW is that mike the mouths brother on the same table,i maybay wrong with the spelling also is that antonio the magician i mayby completely off the mark tho.
    Posted by stokefc
    I think if that were Mike's brother we'd have heard of him by now, so I doubt it.

And yeh that is Antonio "The Magician" Esfandiari. He's going to be tough 2 seats down from Will, I can't see Will getting many button raises through there. If Antonio makes a good start you can look to him for trying to take on the mantle of the table captain, without a doubt.
  • edited July 2009
    GO ON WILL!!!  Hope the Poker Gods are kind to you today!

Good luck!
  • edited July 2009
    hope you do well will, gl mate.
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: WSOP - The Will Brewin Time-Line - DAY THREE! : Mr W! About time you joined up! Delighted to see you. Get across to the Poker Strategy Board, & strut your stuff. What about that Will - doing good, eh? Glad to have you here, & look forward to seeing you soon.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hello m8

I'll try and make a few posts, yeah Will's doing great he's always been a good player I think he has a great chance to go really deep, his patience is a huge asset in this structure, something that I struggle with sometimes :).

I'll be keeping up to date so wish him luck from me and keep up the good work

See ya soon!

James
  • edited July 2009

Morning all.

I will answer the various questions posed shortly, am a bit busy right now. Ditto to the questions on today's Blog.

It is 11.15am here, play starts at Noon, in 50 minutes or so.

We are scheduled to Interview Will at 11.30am.

The Interview will be up on the Site within an hour - call it 12.30 or 1pm. (8.30 or 9 UK), subject to no probs with the digitalising. It'll be on the Viva Las Vegas section. Maybe someone could Post  Link to that Page on here, please.

After Interviewing Will, we'll try & do some smash & grabs in the Rio Corridor.

As soon as play starts, I'll try & photograph everyone on his Table, & Post the pics up here.

At 2pm Local (10pm UK), I'll be doing a Live Phone-In, with a right up to the minute Chip Count for Will.

Exciting, 'innit?

Please keep sweating Will on here, good vibe mojos have magical properties.

TY TY TY.

PS - We are a Mini-Team now - James the Cameraman, Mother Cluck, & myself.

• edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: WSOP - The Will Brewin Time-Line - DAY THREE! : Hello m8 I'll try and make a few posts, yeah Will's doing great he's always been a good player I think he has a great chance to go really deep, his patience is a huge asset in this structure, something that I struggle with sometimes :). I'll be keeping up to date so wish him luck from me and keep up the good work See ya soon! James
    Posted by lJAMESl
    tikayyyyyyyyy . hows will doin?
  • edited July 2009
    Morning all. I will answer the various questions posed shortly, am a bit busy right now. Ditto to the questions on today's Blog. It is 11.15am here, play starts at Noon, in 50 minutes or so. We are scheduled to Interview Will at 11.30am. The Interview will be up on the Site within an hour - call it 12.30 or 1pm. (8.30 or 9 UK), subject to no probs with the digitalising. It'll be on the Viva Las Vegas section. Maybe someone could Post  Link to that Page on here, please. After Interviewing Will, we'll try & do some smash & grabs in the Rio Corridor. As soon as play starts, I'll try & photograph everyone on his Table, & Post the pics up here. At 2pm Local (10pm UK), I'll be doing a Live Phone-In, with a right up to the minute Chip Count for Will. Exciting, 'innit? Please keep sweating Will on here, good vibe mojos have magical properties. TY TY TY. PS - We are a Mini-Team now - James the Cameraman, Mother Cluck, & myself.
    Posted by Tikay10
    sorry tikay just read what u said lol will look forward 2 readin at 10pm. x
  • edited July 2009
    Morning all. I will answer the various questions posed shortly, am a bit busy right now. Ditto to the questions on today's Blog. It is 11.15am here, play starts at Noon, in 50 minutes or so. We are scheduled to Interview Will at 11.30am. The Interview will be up on the Site within an hour - call it 12.30 or 1pm. (8.30 or 9 UK), subject to no probs with the digitalising. It'll be on the Viva Las Vegas section. Maybe someone could Post  Link to that Page on here, please. After Interviewing Will, we'll try & do some smash & grabs in the Rio Corridor. As soon as play starts, I'll try & photograph everyone on his Table, & Post the pics up here. At 2pm Local (10pm UK), I'll be doing a Live Phone-In, with a right up to the minute Chip Count for Will. Exciting, 'innit? Please keep sweating Will on here, good vibe mojos have magical properties. TY TY TY. PS - We are a Mini-Team now - James the Cameraman, Mother Cluck, & myself.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Go Will your doing a great job young man, keep it going
    col
  • edited July 2009
    Just off out for the evening in Bournemouth but really want to know what is going on during the night so will be trying to borrow a phone with 'net access. Come on Will get through to Day 4.... Watch out for the 'Magician'.

TK... have you given any words of wisdom to Will after researching the Table he is on?

Dave
  • edited July 2009
    Go get em Will!

WILLY WILLY WILLY OI OI OI
  • edited July 2009

Interview in the can, one-take tikay, but I think I forgot to mention that the average is about 90,000, & Will has 150,000. Pfft. Bring back Hartigan.

Will thinks his Table might break quite early - if it does, he plans to sit quietly for a while, to suss the lie of the land.

He's cool & relaxed.

The Atmo here is SIZZLING.

Commish P ollack is just giving his pre-play speech right now.
  • edited July 2009

Play has commenced.

Am off to get piccie-jobbies.
  • edited July 2009
    Just to let you know guys, DP and Compo will be chatting to Tikay at about ten past ten tonight. Tune in to catch the latest on Will.

Gl from all of us here in Feltham!!!!!
  • edited July 2009
    GL Will bring it home, all the best :)
  • edited July 2009

Thanks Sky-Ling, Ladies World Champ.

Piccies taken, being downloaded now, bear with me.

It is utter CARNAGE in the rooms right now. Every time there is an All-In & a Call, the Dealer shouts, loud, so that the ESPN cameras can cover it, "ALL IN AND A CALL".

That shout is ringing out every 30 seconds.

The shorties are shoving, the Big-Chips are Calling.

Carnage at The Rio! 
  • edited July 2009

James is working flt to the Boards here - Will's Interview, recorded at 11.30am Local (1 hour ago), is already up.

Go to the Viva Las Vegas Microsite (can someone at Feltham insert Link, please), or the Sky Poker Channel on You-Tube.
  • edited July 2009
    James is working flt to the Boards here - Will's Interview, recorded at 11.30am Local (1 hour ago), is already up. Go to the Viva Las Vegas Microsite (can someone at Feltham insert Link, please), or the Sky Poker Channel on You-Tube.
    Posted by Tikay10
    One Will on our wagon lololololol.
    Absolute genius Tony
  • edited July 2009
    Evening everybody, and good afternoon to Tikay and Team Sky Poker on this big day for us in Vegas.

And of course, good luck Will!

You are living the dream....AGAIN!