You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Catch All Site Problems Thread 23rd March (and previously 21st and 22nd March)

edited March 2014 in Poker Chat
Hi all

I have decided to open this thread for all issues regarding the tech problems tonight in an effort for the forum not to be flooded.  Remember Customer Services do not monitor the forum, but if you were going to post about it, please post here.

Thanks

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21/03/04:
    Hi all I have decided to open this thread for all issues regarding the tech problems tonight in an effort for the forum not to be flooded.  Remember Customer Services do not monitor the forum, but if you were going to post about it, please post here. Thanks
    Posted by TommyD
    Haha - nice job, Tommy.

SORT IT OUT SKY!!!
  • edited March 2014
    the thing i would like to know is when will the refund be given for the MTT's that we had at the time
  • edited March 2014
    can I claim implied winnings?
  • edited March 2014
    Where do we start?
  • edited March 2014
    Personally was only playing the £3k BH in which after having double the starting stack was refunded £12.93............would be interested to hear how those who were deep into the mains etc. were handled?

Have to say though, pretty poor display. If Sky wish their reputation to grow then this hasn't exactly given it a boost!
  • edited March 2014
    A few points to help

For those wondering about settled MTTs, the info which would have popped up did not include Head Prizes, including your own if you were still in the MTT.  Go to your account, click the 24 quick search and the actual settles will be there.

For those of you who lost connection, make sure you contact Customer Services for a full refund.  I have a funny feeling they will be busy tonight.  If I was you, email them, they auto respond and log all emails and have to get back to you.  It might take a small amount of time which I know is annoying, but the people there will be flooded tonight so taking a longer route may prove both quicker and less stressful.

I will be locking the other threads posted tonight so we can keep it all here and not have a whole page of issue threads.
  • edited March 2014
    Why should/could this happen at a reputable site though??? joke really....
  • edited March 2014
    don't know about the mtt but I reg for a six max speed just as it crashed.
     Got on to live chat and asked for refund and it has been refunded, I've just  logged back in  now.
     I'm sure they will get around to everyone in a short time.
    Regards Alan 
  • edited March 2014
    Really poor, on the brightside im sure we will get a £100 super turbo freeroll at an inconvenient time for all.
  • edited March 2014
    I'm just a Mod but will try to answer any questions which come up as best I can.

Also, in case you missed it, as a result Sky have put on a £500 Freeroll at 11:30

FREEROLL
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21/03/04:
    Really poor, on the brightside im sure we will get a £100 super turbo freeroll at an inconvenient time for all.
    Posted by jordz16
    lol its a 500 quider in 7 minutes be quick
  • edited March 2014
    don't know about the mtt but I reg for a six max speed just as it crashed.  Got on to live chat and asked for refund and it has been refunded, I've just  logged back in  now.  I'm sure they will get around to everyone in a short time. Regards Alan 
    Posted by ajmilton
    all good and well saying ppl will be refunded but it's still a load of she height. I was well over an hour into the tournament and over double stack and get £1.93 for my efforts...........it's poor no matter how you look at it and there are ppl who were playing main events and such.........an explanation of what occurred ad how refunds were decided is due imo
  • edited March 2014
    What about those that were blinded out as a result of this and recieved nothing back? Think they should be refunding all involved in the tournaments
  • edited March 2014
    Hats off to sky. Refunded quickly and added according to stack size. 
  • edited March 2014
    To be honest, I think Skypoker have handled this rather well.  Technical problems can happen on any site, and they have now resolved the issues.  Customer Service were extremely helpful and remained availabvle throughout the problems.  I was playing on three tables, and they have refunded the entry fee. 

It may have been better to have had the freeroll tomorrow when more people could have taken part.  However, I am able to play in it.

I don't think it fair for people to blame Skypoker for unavoidable technical issues.  You wouldn't blamer the chef in a restaurant if the oven broke in the middle of setvice.

Well done Sky for prompt and efficient service.
  • edited March 2014
    What about those that were blinded out as a result of this and recieved nothing back? Think they should be refunding all involved in the tournaments
    Posted by Matt237
    Been talking to some.  Some have told me they have been refunded.

If everyone can just check their account (my account /> quick history search) before contacting C/S that would probably help everyone.  See if you have received a refund and how much.
  • edited March 2014
    Posted by mewillows
    DITTO
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21/03/04 : all good and well saying ppl will be refunded but it's still a load of she height. I was well over an hour into the tournament and over double stack and get £1.93 for my efforts...........it's poor no matter how you look at it and there are ppl who were playing main events and such.........an explanation of what occurred ad how refunds were decided is due imo
    Posted by waller02
    hi waller

I was on the same table as you and got £14.24 for the 3K bounty Hunter.

Don't understand how I got more than you when you had 3000 chips and I had 1700

014-03-21 21:05:083848268408Tournament£3,000 B/HunterNo Limit£14.24£11.00

yours

Darryn

• edited March 2014
    Whats the email for cs
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21/03/04 : Been talking to some.  Some have told me they have been refunded. If everyone can just check their account (my account /> quick history search) before contacting C/S that would probably help everyone.  See if you have received a refund and how much.
    Posted by TommyD

Its telling me no history found mate.
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21/03/04 : hi waller I was on the same table as you and got £14.24 for the 3K bounty Hunter. Don't understand how I got more than you when you had 3000 chips and I had 1700 014-03-21 21:05:08 3848268408 Tournament £3,000 B/Hunter No Limit £14.24 £11.00 yours Darryn
    Posted by darryn1973
    There you go then.......says it all! I had roughly double the stack yeah? and get refunded less????? whats going on????
  • edited March 2014
    really poor this, can you imagine this happening on any other site, ive never experienced it anyhwere but here to be honest. ive had my £55 refunded from the 4k bounty hunter which im gratefull for, i was struggling in it to be honest but im pretty sure i was gonna win this tonight, almost certain in fact. any chance of an explanation as to why these things happen or we gonna be kept in the dark as per???
  • edited March 2014
    Posted by mewillows
    This has already been proven to be bull..............hats off to sky????

I CBA to chase up over a couple of quid but those who maybe on for more should def question it because it has already been said that the whole refund system is flawed
  • edited March 2014
    FREEROLL AK...AQ OUT What a joke..i don't normaly complain but......everyone rushing for freeroll and it's like an all-in..

After 25min 506 runners 154 left, is that a tornie ?.
  • edited March 2014
    I'm not playing to tonight but just wanted to throw this out there...

What happens to the ROI of every single person regged in a sng? Were the games cancelled and so would be 'wiped from memory' or would they still flag up or did they continue for some people leading to some unfair losses and easy wins?
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21/03/04 : Its telling me no history found mate.
    Posted by Matt237
    Sigh.

Ok, contact Customer Services.

Alex asked the CS email address.  Please follow the following route.

Go to the SkyPoker home page (or any page including this one).  If you go to the bottom left in green is 'Help and Support.'  This will open a new window

In the new window click 'Contact Us' in the green header bar on the page.

Click email and then fill out the form and email to send directly to C/S.
  • edited March 2014
    I was in BH Tourny been playing for hours HU..Site crashes for me, guy in first blinds me down and gets £200 extra for doing so..Is this fair?? Why should he get that extra money, Its a joke, 

I dont want refunds, that doesnt come close to settling in the difference in payout i had, this needs to looked into
  • edited March 2014
    I'm not playing to tonight but just wanted to throw this out there... What happens to the ROI of every single person regged in a sng? Were the games cancelled and so would be 'wiped from memory' or would they still flag up or did they continue for some people leading to some unfair losses and easy wins?
    Posted by Lambert180
    The SNGs in progress were all cancelled and all players were fully refunded as far as i am aware.
  • edited March 2014
    Yeah, just logged back in having registered for a Dym and been given my money back without contacting CS so probably just a bit of backlog to pay everyone. 

Good idea with the thread btw Tommy. 
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21/03/04 : The SNGs in progress were all cancelled and all players were fully refunded as far as i am aware.
    Posted by Matt237

Ok so just down to how it appears on skys reporting. Like would that show up as 1 game played and they broke even/got their BI back or would it not exist. Makes a big difference to the promo