You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Catch All Site Problems Thread 23rd March (and previously 21st and 22nd March)

Comments

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21/03/04:
    In Response to Re: The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21/03/04 : Hi alex, I've spoken to our customer care team and your account has been credited, please check your balance which should now be updated Best Wishes Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Thank you Adam, appreciated you took the time to look at cases individually
  • edited March 2014
    Can I just say a thank you to the to the two ladies I spoke to at customer support last night and this morning who were very helpful in resolving this issue.

I appreciate that software problems occur and they were very polite and helpful and refunded my 'buy ins' to the two tourneys I was in when armagedon hit last night. I wasn't near the top of the leader board in either and sympathise with anyone who was.

One little gripe though, Sky put up a £500 freeroll for those affected at 11.30pm last night. I for one had given up trying by then and had been blinded out of everything, so it wasn't much compensation to me as I didn't know about it until this morning!
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21/03/04:
    In Response to Re: The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21/03/04 : We'll see I guess........sky let me finish 5th in the freeroll for my efforts......coincidence? The jury is out.....wp tonight sky...........VWP
    Posted by waller02

I know you were not happy last night but this is just ridiculous and demeans any point you made previously.
  • edited March 2014
    On my behalf I found sky handled the situation pretty well. 
    I hope everyone else gets paid back fairly.
    Thanks
  • edited March 2014

So........

I would like to apologise for some comments I made last night, to be honest I behaved like a spoilt child! At the time I was under the impression that somebody who had less chips than me had received a bigger refund and due to being a bit drunk, the red mist descended!

Looking back today I can clearly see that some of the comments I made were ridiculous, everybody was in the same boat  and I have to say that overall Sky dealt with the issue fantastically well.

So, apologies go out to Sky, mewillows, mattbates and everybody else who must have read the posts and thought "idiot!"

I would also like to thank Sky Adam and tommyd for being nothing but helpful at the time.

Head is hung in shame..........SORRRRY!

• edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21/03/14:
    So........ I would like to apologise for some comments I made last night, to be honest I behaved like a spoilt child! At the time I was under the impression that somebody who had less chips than me had received a bigger refund and due to being a bit drunk, the red mist descended! Looking back today I can clearly see that some of the comments I made were ridiculous, everybody was in the same boat  and I have to say that overall Sky dealt with the issue fantastically well. So, apologies go out to Sky, mewillows, mattbates and everybody else who must have read the posts and thought "idiot!" I would also like to thank Sky Adam and tommyd for being nothing but helpful at the time. Head is hung in shame..........SORRRRY!
    Posted by waller02
    Well played sir - we've all lost it in our time but takes something to hold your hands up in the cold light of day. 
  • edited March 2014
    So........ I would like to apologise for some comments I made last night, to be honest I behaved like a spoilt child! At the time I was under the impression that somebody who had less chips than me had received a bigger refund and due to being a bit drunk, the red mist descended! Looking back today I can clearly see that some of the comments I made were ridiculous, everybody was in the same boat  and I have to say that overall Sky dealt with the issue fantastically well. So, apologies go out to Sky, mewillows, mattbates and everybody else who must have read the posts and thought "idiot!" I would also like to thank Sky Adam and tommyd for being nothing but helpful at the time. Head is hung in shame..........SORRRRY!
    Posted by waller02
    respect brother
  • edited March 2014
    Posted by waller02
    wp Rik.

dnt think Bates deserves an apology, was just a thin brag that he still had 15 mtts going at once.

Cool st...........
  • edited March 2014
    mine's gone again
  • edited March 2014
    me too first 4 tables ran fine - next lot havent opened at all
  • edited March 2014
    Have changed title, please continue to use this thread for any problems tonight.
  • edited March 2014
    yeh gone again 2nite
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21st and 22nd March:
    Have changed title, please continue to use this thread for any problems tonight.
    Posted by TommyD
    Down to last 4 in a £300 garenteed rebuy. I was clear chip leader having more than the other 3 combined and it crashed. Now i can't rejoin cause the servers down yet when i look at the table i'm losing chips as if theyre playing?
  • edited March 2014
    Daz and all, they have paused all MTTs and they have said wait 15 min.  If they restart I will put a post here straight away and hopefully you'll be able to get back in them immediately.
  • edited March 2014
    Posted by waller02

lol np
  • edited March 2014
    I was playing 6 cash tables, was involved in four (and flopped really well!) and had chips invested! What happens now? Obviously lost a few £ and the potential winnings too.

What can I do? Twice now, didnt say anything yesterday as gave benefit but now Ive lost more money, again!
  • edited March 2014
    looks like another busy nite for tommyd
  • edited March 2014
    THEY HAVE STOPPED ALL TABLES, MINE WERE RUNNING FINE, EVEN IF I WASNT HA!
    THINK ITS A 15 MINUTE CLOCK.
  • edited March 2014
    boo anyone around to put 50p in the meter!!!!!!!
  • edited March 2014
    Daz and all, they have paused all MTTs and they have said wait 15 min.  If they restart I will put a post here straight away and hopefully you'll be able to get back in them immediately.
    Posted by TommyD
    By paused do you mean restart from the point of the crash or just pause the tourney as it stands? Because according to the lobby, it has now finished and i have been paid for 3rd place, despite as previously mentioned, being the clear chip leader. 

Thanks for keeping me in the loop anyway.
  • edited March 2014
    thanks tommy lost most of my chips in all tourneys trying to log in hope they gunna sort this soon!!!!
  • edited March 2014
    Posted by TommyD
    Good evening Tommy
    If you have a spare afternoon i would consider it an honour if you could partake in the £2.20 @2.20 deepstack again.
    All the best
    Rainman397
  • edited March 2014
    thanks tommy lost most of my chips in all tourneys trying to log in hope they gunna sort this soon!!!!
    Posted by matisback
    good chance u might make 2nd break tonight matt :)
  • edited March 2014
    they are just trying to test my tilt resilience RIGHT???????????
  • edited March 2014
    the only saving grace is that theyve had the good sense to pause the tables rather than the fiasco of last night

onwards and upwards :-)
  • edited March 2014
    Its unforunate but everything seemed to be fixed payout wise last night.
    Hopefully it will be the same tonight.
    It could always be worse.

Ta for the updates Tommy
  • edited March 2014

At least they look like they are managing it well. Pausing whilst resolving suggests sky tech are on the ball
  • edited March 2014
    they are just trying to test my tilt resilience RIGHT ???????????
    Posted by SoLack
    lol....I need a like button
  • edited March 2014
    In Response to Re: The Catch All Site Problems Thread 21st and 22nd March : By paused do you mean restart from the point of the crash or just pause the tourney as it stands? Because according to the lobby, it has now finished and i have been paid for 3rd place, despite as previously mentioned, being the clear chip leader.  Thanks for keeping me in the loop anyway.
    Posted by DaZ178
    Restart from the pause I believe.  Look through this thread, I have earlier put instructions of how to email C/S.  I would suggest this rather than live chat as that will be swamped.  See if you are entitled anything Daz or at the least put your case forward
  • edited March 2014
    Last night they dealt with it reasonable, paying out around my chipstack, maybe less. But i can't see what they will do when Sky has already credited the "winner" of the crashed tourney already...