You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Skill & Go Final - Who will win? **WITH SKYBET ODDS**

Comments

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Skill & Go Final - Who will win? **WITH SKYBET ODDS**:
    Place your bets...
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    Why has the betting been removed?
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Final - Who will win? **WITH SKYBET ODDS**:
    In Response to Skill & Go Final - Who will win? **WITH SKYBET ODDS** : Why has the betting been removed?
    Posted by GSmith13
    Assuming pending the results of an investigation into the raised allegations
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Final - Who will win? **WITH SKYBET ODDS** : Assuming pending the results of an investigation into the raised allegations
    Posted by WAOOGA
    I hope not. It's a bit worrying if allegations need to be made before the winners are investigated. That should happen automatically before any winners are confirmed.
  • edited April 2014

I vote for Jac35,

Paul 4 the Win:)

• edited April 2014
    cc was emailed and there was no reply
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Final - Who will win? **WITH SKYBET ODDS** : I hope not. It's a bit worrying if allegations need to be made before the winners are investigated. That should happen automatically before any winners are confirmed.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    if only
    most sky promos don't have the same cheating potential
    so maybe it wasn't a sufficient focus
    hopefully nothing is amiss
    but defo want it looked into
  • edited April 2014
    Apologies for writing anything on here.  I shouldn't have.  

All I ask is for the players that deserve to win, do win.

Calm down CHILIE and speak to people in a civilised way as you would when your face to face.
  • edited April 2014
    Apologies for writing anything on here.  I shouldn't have.   All I ask is for the players that deserve to win, do win. Calm down CHILIE and speak to people in a civilised way as you would when your face to face.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    u apoligise now after whipping it up and making a post that started out a nice post ruined by your accusations which are unfounded and based on players sharing the same table shock horror that dont ever happen does it
    on sky personally i think u should apoligise to the player u accuse of cheating imo
  • edited April 2014
    This kind of thing was always going to happen in a promo like this.

I have no idea if the accused is guilty or not, but the fact the betting has been taken down whilst its being investigated is just terrible.

• edited April 2014
    he cant be guilty of colluding in this type of promo, i thought dtm was talking about past collusion before the promo began, i played the 30 games and played the same people just about in all of them.
  • edited April 2014
    he cant be guilty of colluding in this type of promo, i thought dtm was talking about past collusion before the promo began, i played the 30 games and played the same people just about in all of them.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    According to SS the most frequent opponent you played was 8 out of your 38 games.

Not 28/34.

• edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Final - Who will win? **WITH SKYBET ODDS** : u apoligise now after whipping it up and making a post that started out a nice post ruined by your accusations which are unfounded and based on players sharing the same table shock horror that dont ever happen does it on sky personally i think u should apoligise to the player u accuse of cheating imo
    Posted by CHILLIE
    I don't find your posts very easy to read. 

I don't regret what I wrote. I regret where I wrote it.  How do we know cc weren't contacted before anything was wrote on here? What I said was 1 player excelled when another player was in his games. 

Not referring to anyone in particular but some people have also decided to block their sharkscope.

I'm sure sky looked into everything before opening a market though.
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Final - Who will win? **WITH SKYBET ODDS** : I don't find your posts very easy to read.  I don't regret what I wrote. I regret where I wrote it.  How do we know cc weren't contacted before anything was wrote on here? What I said was 1 player excelled when another player was in his games.  Not referring to anyone in particular but some people have also decided to block their sharkscope. I'm sure sky looked into everything before opening a market though.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    For the purpose of clarity, was your 30/27 post related to me?
  • edited April 2014
    Fingers crossed 3 of you are caught cheating then I'll be in the top 6 :)

Hope they put the prices up so I can have a small wager, fantastic idea!
  • edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: Skill & Go Final - Who will win? **WITH SKYBET ODDS** : According to SS the most frequent opponent you played was 8 out of your 38 games. Not 28/34.
    Posted by gazza127
    oh well maybe not then, it felt like i played spanky in every game and i definetly never played 38 of the horrid things. nice to know you take my word on these things though and dont go double checking me  :-)
  • edited April 2014
    Fingers crossed 3 of you are caught cheating then I'll be in the top 6 :) Hope they put the prices up so I can have a small wager, fantastic idea!
    Posted by DoubleAAA
    lol - to be sure the thread needed a change of mood :)
  • edited April 2014

I have to disagree with this.As dtm is probaly the ultimate multi table grinder on the site I very much doubt his objection was they played each other a lot. There has to be more to it than that as a lot of people have said they played the same oppo's alot. Hopefully its sorted and gl to all in the final esp Paul (no pressure pal )

Posted by THEROCK573
  • edited April 2014
    This thread seems as corrupt as horse racing.....jeez :)

Can I please back 'sher gar' ???
  • edited April 2014
    I wonder if any far-eastern betting syndicates will attempt to try and fix the sng final....
  • edited April 2014
    As a sort of warm up act prior to the final, how about Sky have a TV aired S&G for the 6 players who finished in the last 6 places? I don't mean positions 95-100, but the bottom six from all players who completed a minimum of 30 games. That way those of us with an ROI of about minus a billion, could still get on TV. It could be Sky showing appreciation for those of us who tried, who completed the requisite number of games, but made a complete balls up of it.
    No big prizes needed, first place a tenner, second place an Easter Egg and third a bag of Twiglets. That sort of thing.
    It would make for awesomely entertaining TV.
    Thanks in advance Sky, for giving my proposal due consideration.
  • edited April 2014
    I have to disagree with this.As dtm is probaly the ultimate multi table grinder on the site I very much doubt his objection was they played each other a lot. There has to be more to it than that as a lot of people have said they played the same oppo's alot. Hopefully its sorted and gl to all in the final esp Paul (no pressure pal ) In Response to Re: Skill & Go Final - Who will win? **WITH SKYBET ODDS** :
    Posted by day4eire76
    Agreed I find it hard to imagine DTM posting (albeit unfound) accusations without being very convinced that something untoward has gone on. But then again maybe he has because I'm not sure what else he might have to go on - the only way you can see the HH of the games is to have played in them yourself and I don't think DTM did? 
  • edited April 2014
    Hi all,

There is now a revised Skill & Go leaderboard, which is available on the promo page.
    Sky Bet odds have also now been updated to reflect the change.

• edited April 2014
    Well I dunno about the accused Pocket9s but it looks like Sky have removed Alex1229 from the runner because on the promo page he aint on there anymore and ChrisDboy has been bumped up to top 6, so wp ChrisDboy!

Fwiw, Ivan, even with seeing HHs collusion is vvvv hard to prove unless the people doing it are vvvv stupid so doing stuff like raise/folding huge amounts of their stack to chip dump etc. So it can't really be proved categorically but there are a lot of things that can raise suspicion if your a full sharkscope member...

1) People's results being significantly better when X player is also in the game
    2) X player always finishing below the accused in a SnG
    3) Comparing past poor results (that don't include X player) with WAY better results (that do include X player)

etc etc

But it's all guesswork and arguably can all be put down to a ton of coincidences...
  • edited April 2014
    I think you've removed the wrong name from the leaderboard.

Looks like DTM was right.
  • edited April 2014
    Sky Lee

The odds include Alex1229 but he aint on the leaderboard

The leaderboard includes Pocket9s but the odds dont

:S
  • edited April 2014

.......#fiasco
  • edited April 2014
    Slight mix up, apologies guys, correct leaderboard will be up there in a few minutes.
  • edited April 2014
    Shame on you pocket9s and bigflop1. (That's if you are two diff people)

I assume Sky will ban both these accounts?

• edited April 2014
    Correct leaderboard is now up. It was a test, you all passed. ;-)
  • edited April 2014
    Well all this came about DTM got treated harshly, and it seems he was right. 

Sky i mean no disrespect, but I really have to admit I'm amazed that a promotion with such a profile wasn't checked out before results where put out. 

Guess at least its been sorted now.