You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bennydip2 (X Files) "The Truth Is Out There"?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Bennydip2 (X Files) "The Truth Is Out There"?:
    what a load of rubbish.
    Posted by nirvana29
    Wonderful .....my  favourite stalker is back !!!   

The font of all intellectual knowledge and conversation....

With people like you on the forum .. it makes it all worthwhile to spend the time here !! 
  • edited January 2010

love the airline tech / pilot post benny, maybe they were working on this one

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/stunts/Impossible_Landing/#210351

how the pilot lands this plane is a miracle...

• edited January 2010
    love the airline tech / pilot post benny, maybe they were working on this one http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/stunts/Impossible_Landing/#210351 how the pilot lands this plane is a miracle...
    Posted by BANDICOOT
    Ohhh  mate ..Classic .....unreal ..
  • edited January 2010
    Ponder on these imponderables for a minute:-

1. If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?

2. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland
    called Holes?

3. Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?

4. If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?

5. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

6. Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

7. When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

8. Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a racing car not called a racist?

9. Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

10. Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?

11. Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?

12. 'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
     Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence?

13. If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?

14. What hair colour do they put on the driver's licences of bald men?

15. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?

16. Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do, write to them? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the postmen can look for them while they deliver the mail?

17. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

18. No one ever says, 'It's only a game' when their team is winning.

19. Ever wonder about those people who spend £1.00 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards: NAIVE 

20. If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhoea, does that mean that one enjoys it?

21. Why if you send something by road it is called a shipment, but when you send it by sea it is called cargo?
     22. If a convenience store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the door?

• edited January 2010
    I urgently needed a day off work, but I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave.  I thought if maybe I acted 'crazy' he would tell me to take off a few days.  So, I hung upside down on the ceiling making funny noises. 

My co-worker  (who is blonde) asked me what I was doing.  I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb, so that the Boss might think I was 'crazy' and give me a few days off.  A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked, "What  in the name of God are you doing?"  I told him I was a light bulb. 

He said, "You are clearly stressed out.  Go home and recuperate for a couple of days."  I jumped down and walked out of the office.  When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her, "...And where do you think you're going?" 

(You're gonna love this...) 

She said, "I'm going home too.  I can't work in the dark.."
  • edited January 2010

Hahahahaa  ....   Nova  you must stop reading this thread  ..you'll get as silly as the rest of us  !!

But those are very funny........   :))

You are now officially enrolled  as FBI agent

"Scully" the red head of the X Files thread !!

• edited January 2010
    Mondays 9 00  mtt..1000 gtd  result !

ollie1£352.35 + 20 League Points522000 bennydip22£202.28 + 16 League Points0 ads503£137.03 + 14 League Points0 mickjenn14£104.40 + 12 League Points0 MADPATDOTC5£91.35 + 10 League Points0 FRANKSCOTT6£78.30 + 8 League Points0 gwengee297£52.20 + 6 League Points0 HOTTMAN8£39.15 + 4 League Points0 GreekFund9£26.10 + 3 League Points0 ooCAIoo10£13.05 + 2 League Points0 KARDKING111£11.09 + 1 League Points0 mental12£11.09 + 1 League Points0 NODOUBT13£11.09 + 1 League Points

Great game to  play in..so much great banter...congrats to .."ollie"  who I had a tough heads up finish with and a special mention to Frankscott gg mate the 'crak' was good ..
    And of course,  me ol mate ..'Mickjenn" ..finished  4th and ive promised him a party in this thread ..The Xfiles" on the  6th November when he gets his 'chat' back !!!   .. I cant reveal to much but .. I think we can safely say the wine and women will be plentiful and some funny banter I'm thinking !!! ........yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

• edited January 2010
    Mondays 9 00  mtt..1000 gtd  result ! ollie 1 £352.35 + 20 League Points 522000   bennydip2 2 £202.28 + 16 League Points 0   ads50 3 £137.03 + 14 League Points 0   mickjenn1 4 £104.40 + 12 League Points 0   MADPATDOTC 5 £91.35 + 10 League Points 0   FRANKSCOTT 6 £78.30 + 8 League Points 0   gwengee29 7 £52.20 + 6 League Points 0   HOTTMAN 8 £39.15 + 4 League Points 0   GreekFund 9 £26.10 + 3 League Points 0   ooCAIoo 10 £13.05 + 2 League Points 0   KARDKING1 11 £11.09 + 1 League Points 0   mental 12 £11.09 + 1 League Points 0   NODOUBT 13 £11.09 + 1 League Points Great game to  play in..so much great banter...congrats to .."ollie"  who I had a tough heads up finish with and a special mention to Frankscott gg mate the 'crak' was good .. And of course,  me ol mate ..'Mickjenn" ..finished  4th and ive promised him a party in this thread ..The Xfiles" on the  6th November when he gets his 'chat' back !!!   .. I cant reveal to much but .. I think we can safely say the wine and women will be plentiful and some funny banter I'm thinking !!! ........yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
    Posted by bennydip2
    nice result there m8
  • edited January 2010
          Urgent Public Forum Notice !!

EU Directive No. 456179
    In order to meet the conditions for joining the Single European currency, all

citizens of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland must

be made aware that the phrase 'Spending a Penny' is not to be used

after 31st December 2009 .

From this date, the correct terminology will be: 'Euronating'.

Thank you for your attention.

• edited January 2010
          Urgent Public Forum Notice !!        EU Directive No. 456179 In order to meet the conditions for joining the Single European currency, all   citizens of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland must be made aware that the phrase 'Spending a Penny' is not to be used  after 31st December 2009 . From this date, the correct terminology will be: 'Euronating'. Thank you for your attention.  
    Posted by bennydip2
    They have been Euronating on us for years lol
  • edited January 2010
    Players..Poster's Freeroll !!   Wednesday result !!

bennydip21£75100000 dav19642£500 silentbob3£350 FlashFlush4£250 zxghostxz5£200 PILLOWMAN6£17.500 COCASIRF7£150 phil12uk8£12.500 margatemaf9 0 Kiwini4u10 0 webby23411 0 scrumdown12 0 Grimstar3013 0
    Great game well played all ..some lively action and chat was ...umm well ...lol  fantastic..  railing was superb .. I love an emotional game, and .. this had everything..... If I upset anyone watching then I apologise.....but that's me.... no grey areas .. black or white .. I say it as I see it .. glk all and thanks for the game Sky and all the players   GG  WP !!
  • edited January 2010
    Players..Poster's Freeroll !!   Wednesday result !! bennydip2 1 £75 100000   dav1964 2 £50 0   silentbob 3 £35 0   FlashFlush 4 £25 0   zxghostxz 5 £20 0   PILLOWMAN 6 £17.50 0   COCASIRF 7 £15 0   phil12uk 8 £12.50 0   margatemaf 9   0   Kiwini4u 10   0   webby234 11   0   scrumdown 12   0   Grimstar30 13   0 Great game well played all ..some lively action and chat was ...umm well ...lol  fantastic..  railing was superb .. I love an emotional game, and .. this had everything..... If I upset anyone watching then I apologise.....but that's me.... no grey areas .. black or white .. I say it as I see it .. glk all and thanks for the game Sky and all the players   GG  WP !!
    Posted by bennydip2
    Oh I sneak into being along side some big names in that list ;) WD mate
  • edited January 2010
    Tks Dave ..you were  unlucky  ..Right move with your hand and stack ..just got river-ed ,,
    I had to call your small stack Allin bet, my chip  stack with AK  the river K  got you ...you played well all through, your good enough to win tourneys mate ...all you need is TIMING  :))   It just shows the power of a big stack ..
    glk Dave and thank you ..
  • edited January 2010
      HI BENNY JUST TO SAY, YOU MADE MY EVENING READING THOSE JOKES, VERY VERY FUNNY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
  • edited January 2010

Top job Benny.....pleased for you m8

• edited January 2010

YEAH , IM PLEASED FOR YOU TOO .... [ FEATHERS FLYING EVERYWHERE ]  ....  ONLY JOKING . WD M8.

• edited January 2010
    wd benny great win
  • edited January 2010
       Just a few quick one liners ..  to start the weekend off ...

My mate's missus has just gone into hospital with 2 black eyes and a broken jaw!    It seems they were on different wavelengths when she said she wanted decking on the patio !!

S e x therapist claims that the most effective way to arouse your man is to spend 10 minutes licking his ears!!  
     Personally I think its bolloxs!!

They reckon that Beer contains female hormones and    I think they are right.   After 8 pints I talk sh it and can't  drive!

Vicar booking into a hotel asks the receptionist  "Is the  P o rn  channel in my room disabled" ?  "No" she replies "its just regular p o rn you sick bassa"

A biker goes to the Doctor with hearing problems   "Can you describe the symptoms to me"  
      "Yes.....Homer is a fat yellow lazy bastar and Marge is a skinny bird with big blue hair!!"

glk all  Benny !!

• edited January 2010
    Top job Benny.....pleased for you m8
    Posted by elsadog
    Well done my Navigator! Not a bad week for you this week - well done! :)xx
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Bennydip2 (X Files) "The Truth Is Out There"? : Well done my Navigator! Not a bad week for you this week - well done! :)xx
    Posted by SUPERNOVA

Thank you Nova  xx (who can ya turn to ?)  and everyone else for the posts in this thread..   :))
  • edited January 2010
    On Saturdays, I like a small bet on the horses and was having trouble with the bookmakers streaming of races  ....

Well I found this link.....

Covers most UK racing and also tonights (Saturday) Breeders Cup as well as other racing from around the world...All Live...

http://yb.edgeboss.net/wmedia-live/y...466_070601.asx

Can also watch full screen ....ahhhhh  thats better ........    lol

• edited January 2010
       500 VELOCITY Saturday Result ..

FLAPDOODLE1£175.50 + 40 League Points390000 bigbadboss2£102.05 + 36 League Points0 SUPERNOVA3£71.50 + 32 League Points0 welp4£58.50 + 28 League Points0 UDR45£47.45 + 24 League Points0 ken19486£39 + 20 League Points0 charlsef7£32.50 + 16 League Points0 topchipy18£26 + 12 League Points0 haddock2149£19.50 + 8 League Points0 brummie11310£13 + 4 League Points0 CHIN71611£6.50 + 2 League Points0 Hornet8012£6.50 + 2 League Points0 Dubs4Sam13£6.50 + 2 League Points0

Yet again ..NOVA is Super ... You cant keep a good un down .. and SUPERNOVA bounced back to form with a great example of patience and picking a spot .. Laddering into 3rd in an aggressive final  ..Good game and well played SUPERNOVA .....  :)   
  • edited January 2010
       500 VELOCITY Saturday Result .. FLAPDOODLE 1 £175.50 + 40 League Points 390000   bigbadboss 2 £102.05 + 36 League Points 0   SUPERNOVA 3 £71.50 + 32 League Points 0   welp 4 £58.50 + 28 League Points 0   UDR4 5 £47.45 + 24 League Points 0   ken1948 6 £39 + 20 League Points 0   charlsef 7 £32.50 + 16 League Points 0   topchipy1 8 £26 + 12 League Points 0   haddock214 9 £19.50 + 8 League Points 0   brummie113 10 £13 + 4 League Points 0   CHIN716 11 £6.50 + 2 League Points 0   Hornet80 12 £6.50 + 2 League Points 0   Dubs4Sam 13 £6.50 + 2 League Points 0 Yet again ..NOVA is Super ... You cant keep a good un down .. and SUPERNOVA bounced back to form with a great example of patience and picking a spot .. Laddering into 3rd in an aggressive final  ..Good game and well played SUPERNOVA .....  :)   
    Posted by bennydip2
    why u not drunk yet benny??
  • edited January 2010
    Some great Interviews from the Nov  9 WSOP finalists on     

www.cardplayer.com

It will say the link is broken  but click on the  'suggestion'  link  it's there ..

enjoy benny
  • edited January 2010

thanks Pod and gg in the Orfordable Saturday nigh ...  great  game enjoyed  every minute

• edited January 2010
    Saturday Night Orfordable    But  TGIF ( thank god it's friday) thanks Seagull  I wouldn't have known if you hadn't said,
     "Comfortably Numb" ??

Great  game guys and gals  !!  

This is a TV-only gameStarts AtStarted AtBuy-InRunning ForPrize PoolRegisteredPlayers LeftChipsBlind LimitsBlinds CurrentNextInStacks LargestAverageSmallest1thekurgon - £73.08 + 15 League Points2bennydip2 - £44.37 + 12 League Points3Dudeskin8 - £31.32 + 10 League Points4rawhand - £26.10 + 8 League Points5pod1 - £20.88 + 6 League Points6dicey1 - £18.27 + 4 League Points7Penny_Less - £15.66 + 3 League Points8HuFlungPu - £13.05 + 2 League Points9Seagull158 - £10.4410BADBOY985 - £7.83Rebuys/Addons available  
  • edited January 2010
    well done Benny
  • edited January 2010

Go Benny! Well done penny too, and all who cashed!

• edited January 2010
    Thanks Moo!

Had all my luck early on and none when it counted :(
  • edited January 2010
    thanks girls   and yes you were  unlucky Penny  Q against you  on the  river  ..  wasn't me  though  I  wouldnt  do that to  you  :))  but  you played    oh  so  well  ..   glk  for your  future  games,