You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO

Comments

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO:
    mate I echo other people thoughts excellent results wish I could put the hours in like this. gl for rest of ukops.
    Posted by rspca12
    Thanks buddy and well done again on your Ukops win.
  • edited November 2015
    Thanks Jac and good to see your back.
    Yeah it is a double date Ruth's a pretty cool girl so hopefully it goes well.
    Come on Bates its Ronaldinho hes a GOD!!

• edited November 2015
    The 2girls and I have decided we are going dressed as power rangers on Saturday mate so you best get yourself a power rangers outfit on and ready for when I pick you up!! I can't see why saturday wouldn't go well to be honest mate..... 
  • edited November 2015
    The 2girls and I have decided we are going dressed as power rangers on Saturday mate so you best get yourself a power rangers outfit on and ready for when I pick you up!! I can't see why saturday wouldn't go well to be honest mate..... 
    Posted by kgee
    Pretty ridiculous you have to come up with outfits just to stop Timmy rocking up with one of his terrible jackets!
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Pretty ridiculous you have to come up with outfits just to stop Timmy rocking up with one of his terrible jackets!
    Posted by MattBates
    That blazer!
    Think Timmy thought he was Don Johnson in Miami Vice
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Pretty ridiculous you have to come up with outfits just to stop Timmy rocking up with one of his terrible jackets!
    Posted by MattBates
    I can neither confirm, nor deny this rumor 
  • edited November 2015
    Don`t listen to them Timmy I think you can pull off red ranger with a blue blazer :)

Also wp on last month and gl rest of the year bud
  • edited November 2015
    Haha so much banter for that Blazer still gutted i chucked it on the floor but I'm sure some lucky tramp find it and now is loving life.
    Thanks Liamboi same to you bud.
  • edited November 2015
    I think Max steinberg found it bud 
  • edited November 2015
    Haha so much banter for that Blazer still gutted i chucked it on the floor but I'm sure some lucky tramp find it and now is loving life. Thanks Liamboi same to you bud.
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    Jac35.
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Jac35.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    He didn`t have the chance bud he got chucked out the club with me for silly behaviour :)

How bad does Jac run haha
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : He didn`t have the chance bud he got chucked out the club with me for silly behaviour :) How bad does Jac run haha
    Posted by liamboi11
    Surprised he was allowed in in the first place. Old man Jackson cramping people's style? Nah.
  • edited November 2015
    Hey Timmy been reading this thread from the start but only just plucked up the courage to post now im only a small cash player that plays on an evening after work but after seeing how you have progressed and made it work as a full time player it has really inspired me to give it a go. I will be handing in my notice on the 31st of this month and need to work 4 weeks notice. so as of Jan 1st poker will be my sole income. I have managed to scrape together £2000 as a bankroll so am just wondering if you can give me some advice on what games to play and how to be a great solid winner like you are.

Kindest Regards

SJ
  • edited November 2015
    Hiya Tim, will you please stop raising my blinds, it's not funny anymore! (very impressed with your play and manner at the tables, live long and prosper)
  • edited November 2015
    Hey Timmy been reading this thread from the start but only just plucked up the courage to post now im only a small cash player that plays on an evening after work but after seeing how you have progressed and made it work as a full time player it has really inspired me to give it a go. I will be handing in my notice on the 31st of this month and need to work 4 weeks notice. so as of Jan 1st poker will be my sole income. I have managed to scrape together £2000 as a bankroll so am just wondering if you can give me some advice on what games to play and how to be a great solid winner like you are. Kindest Regards SJ
    Posted by SICKJOKE

Hi Sickjoke thanks for the comments. Just a few question's if you mind me asking... How much you been making as a part time income from poker in last few years and how much would you have to make when being full time for poker to work out ? When i was part time i was Avg about £8k a year for bout 5 years so when i was bored with my job well our family business at the time i was confident i could hit £15k-£20k a year being full time. I also had a bit savings so if i didnt hit my yearly targets the pressure wouldnt be on me as much. So your a cash game player what stakes ? I'm not a cash game player as you can see from my diary so i wouldnt no 100% how many buyins you should need but I always like to have 100buyins for the games im playing.

• edited November 2015
    Hiya Tim, will you please stop raising my blinds, it's not funny anymore! (very impressed with your play and manner at the tables, live long and prosper)
    Posted by natstar1

Hi ya natstar1 hope your well and thanks for the kind comments. I run so good on your blinds I always seem to have a top10 hand :).

• edited November 2015
    We had all had a few that night but I swear I seen Liamboi nip back into the club to fetch the jacket.  I presumed it was to give back to Timmy untill I noticed him wearing it in a recent fb pic.  Just saying.
  • edited November 2015
    We had all had a few that night but I swear I seen Liamboi nip back into the club to fetch the jacket.  I presumed it was to give back to Timmy untill I noticed him wearing it in a recent fb pic.  Just saying.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Haha love that. I heard liamboi put it on ebay put a fake signature on it and sold it as worn and signed by Timmyrara Dym grinder Sky poker show and from Youtube.
  • edited November 2015
    I saw Bates leaving the club with it on his way to a soft 3 card game in the Palazzo
  • edited November 2015
    As for Jac and Liamboi they are banned from all further Vegas trips for their behaviour in the club
  • edited November 2015
    Monday 9th - Friday 13th November 2105 Results :

Dym + £263
    Tourney = - £189
    Cash = + £36
    Points Bonus = + £157
    Points = 4022
    Stars = - £10

Hours = 39
    Total = + £257

Hi all just a quick update as im going out for a big family meal and then going Old Trafford 2morrow. Run well all and cya for the Sunday grind!!

POINTS = 12794
    TOTAL FOR MONTH + £1549
    TOTAL FOR YEAR + £26,210

Next update Monday!!

• edited November 2015
    Run well with Ruth, hope she knows your pushing range by the end of the night.
  • edited November 2015
    Sunday 15th November 2015 Results :

Dym = + £158
    Tourney = - £133
    Points = 580
    Stars = - £1

Hours = 5
    Total = + £24

Monday 16th November Results :

Dym = - £378
    Points = 1770
    Points Bonus = + £90
    Stars = - £3

Hours = 11
    Total = - £291

Tuesday 17th November Results :

Dym = - £155
    Cash = + £126
    Points = 2124
    Stars = - £4

Hours = 12
    Total = - £33

Hi all so i had a nice weekend on Friday nice meal for my Nan's bday then a few beers in town with my cousins till the early hours and then had a really nice day with Kgee Paige and Ruth at David Beckham's charity match at Old Trafford then finished off with a nice meal at Frankie and Benny's. So UKOPS is finally over been a really fun 2 weeks i made a small loss of - £71 but i will take that over a 2 week series if things didnt go well i could of easy been down - £1k. Well done to a few of my poker mates who had a good series Nutter5932 RSPCA and MattBates. On Dym's had a couple of rough days losing - £375 so looking to change that over the next few days. So its just going to be same online grind till the end of the week and then looks like me and Kgee are heading down to DTD Saturday to play some live cash.

POINTS = 17268
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1249
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £25,910

Next Update Sunday!!!

• edited November 2015
    Sunday 15th November 2015 Results : Dym = + £158 Tourney = - £133 Points = 580 Stars = - £1 Hours = 5 Total = + £24 Monday 16th November Results : Dym = - £378 Points = 1770 Points Bonus = + £90 Stars = - £3 Hours = 11 Total = - £291 Tuesday 17th November Results : Dym = - £155 Cash = + £126 Points = 2124 Stars = - £4 Hours = 12 Total = - £33 Hi all so i had a nice weekend on Friday nice meal for my Nan's bday then a few beers in town with my cousins till the early hours and then had a really nice day with Kgee Paige and Ruth at David Beckham's charity match at Old Trafford then finished off with a nice meal at Frankie and Benny's. So UKOPS is finally over been a really fun 2 weeks i made a small loss of - £71 but i will take that over a 2 week series if things didnt go well i could of easy been down - £1k. Well done to a few of my poker mates who had a good series Nutter5932 RSPCA and MattBates. On Dym's had a couple of rough days losing - £375 so looking to change that over the next few days. So its just going to be same online grind till the end of the week and then looks like me and Kgee are heading down to DTD Saturday to play some live cash. POINTS = 17268 TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1249 TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £25,910 Next Update Sunday!!!
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    impossible 
  • edited November 2015
    Enough of the dym talk.  Run good with Ruth?
  • edited November 2015
    Haha Hi Dontellmum thought u would be popping up :).
    Yeah we had a really nice day even thou i felt a tad rough i felt i played pretty well and ran well so its look were meeting up again :).
    Hi Jac u not a fan of frankie and benny's ? Me and Kgee both had a mix grill and was pretty happy and the girls also seemed happy with there meal.

• edited November 2015
    I'm predictable like that Timmy.

Pleased you enjoyed your weekend.  I hope you told Ruth that you've been on TV and your a famous face at Sky poker.

The eggs benedict from f&b's is very good.

Run well matey.
  • edited November 2015
    Wednesday 18th November 2015 Results :

Dym = - £135
    Cash = + £33
    Points = 1668

Hours = 8
    Total = - £102

Thursday 19th November Results :

Dym = + £127
    Cash = + £50
    Points = 274
    Stars = + £31

Hours = 9
    Total = + £208

Friday 20th November Results :

Dym = - £354
    Cash = + £39
    Points = 1613

Hours = 9
    Total = - £315

Saturday 21st November Results :

Live Poker :

Cash = + £26
    Expenses = - £48
    % = Kgee made day 2 of Grand Prix 20% of him.

Hours = 14
    Total = - £22

Sunday 22nd November Results :

Dym = + £54
    Points = 60

Hours = 1
    Total = + £54

Hi all hope your all had a good weekend ? So i had a couple of rough Dym days losing - £308 so looking to change that this week also ive started playing some Omaha cash when i just want to chill out playing 1 table really fun game you get 4 cards wiiiiiiiiii!! DTD had a 24hr cash game all weekend so me and Kgee went down for the day bit of Nando's for lunch then i played a 14 hour cash session making a massive + £26 but i was down - £250 at one point so felt good after. Kgee played live Grand prix and made day2 and thats at Stamford Bridge this sunday so I'm going to play my day1 online this week and hopefully also make day 2 if not I will still be going down with him to rail. So just the normal grind this week Tyson Fury fight Saturday nite and then Stamford Bridge sunday.

POINTS = 20883
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1072
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £25,733

Next update Thursday!!!

• edited November 2015
    % = Timmy made day 2 of Grand Prix 20% of him.

Its time you won me some money!!!!
  • edited November 2015
    % = Timmy made day 2 of Grand Prix 20% of him . Its time you won me some money!!!!
    Posted by kgee
    HaHa nice one hopefully I can ship you a big 20%!!