You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO

Comments

• edited December 2015
    Friday 11th December 2015 Results :

Dym = + £323
    Points = 1115

Hours = 7
    Total = + £323

Saturday 12th December Results :

Dym = + £162
    Points = 580
    Stars = + £7

Hours = 5
    Total = + £169

Monday 14th December Results :

Dym = + £39
    Points Bonus = + £137
    Points = 365

Hours = 2
    Total = + £176

Hi all so i've finally recovered after a big xmas jumper all dayer with my mates Sunday started at 12 for a nice mix grill then hit the pubs got home bout 3.00am overall a really good day. So 3 nice solid results since my last update so my month's back on track. So im going to be grinding pretty hard now until next Tuesday then i can have a nice xmas break from online poker.

POINTS = 7566
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £721
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £37,117

Next update Thursday!!
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO:
    Do you think keeping the diary helps you to keep focused/motivated?
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Should we be expecting a 2016 DTM diary?

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Should we be expecting a 2016 DTM diary?
    Posted by Sky_JP
    Hi ya JP hope your well ?
    Yeah i will be defianlty continuing the diary I enjoy posting and the disclipne it brings to my game.
    So my plan is do the diary for many years.
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Hi ya JP hope your well ? Yeah i will be defianlty continuing the diary I enjoy posting and the disclipne it brings to my game. So my plan is do the diary for many years.
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    Will look forward to reading about another good year!
  • edited December 2015
    Tuesday 15th December 2015 Results :

Dym = + £288
    Points = 1420

Hours = 14
    Total = + £288

Wednesday 16th December Results :

Dym = + £223
    Cash = + £9
    Points = 817

Hours = 6
    Total = + £232

Thursday 17th December Results :

Dym = - £6
    Cash = - £138
    Points = 2023

Hours = 12
    Total = - £144

Hi all so as you can see ive put some hours in last 3 days and that will continue this weekend then I'm ready for a nice Xmas break. Dym's have contiuned to go quite well and I'm back at top of the Sharkscope Leaderboard for Sng's profit played a little bit of Omaha cash last 2 days dropping a little bit of money. So more sky grinding this weekend and also its the Grand prix online leg so I'm going to playing that sunday nite.  

POINTS = 11816
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1097
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £37,493

Next update Monday!!

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Should we be expecting a 2016 DTM diary?
    Posted by Sky_JP
    Afraid not JP.  I couldn't put my weekend shenanigans on this straight-laced thread and forum.

Enjoy your well earned break Timmy.  Merry Xmas :)
  • edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Afraid not JP.  I couldn't put my weekend shenanigans on this straight-laced thread and forum. Enjoy your well earned break Timmy.  Merry Xmas :)
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Haha only just reliazed that JP was asking if you was going to do a diary DTM shame but yeah your lifestyle wouldnt really be able to make the forum here to much editing would have to be done for the sky workers.

Same to you mate have a quality Xmas :)

• edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Afraid not JP.  I couldn't put my weekend shenanigans on this straight-laced thread and forum. Enjoy your well earned break Timmy.  Merry Xmas :)
    Posted by Donttelmum
    You are the wild man of Sky Poker 
    I heard you even went out without a proper crease in your trousers one weekend in April
  • edited December 2015

Jeez, c'mon Timmy what happened to next update Monday, it's now Wednesday!!  
  • edited December 2015
    Jeez, c'mon Timmy what happened to next update Monday, it's now Wednesday!!  
    Posted by SUPERSNEDD
    Haha sorry Sir it is pretty poor by me it will be done after 2nite's session promise :).
  • edited December 2015

...........and so it should, I will try and hang in there until I have my RaRa fix!!
  • edited December 2015
    Friday 18th December 2015 Results :

Dym = + £136
    Points = 1240

Hours = 9
    Total = + £136

Saturday 16th December Results :

Dym = - £269
    Tourney = + £124
    Points = 2890

Hours = 13
    Total = - £145

Sunday 17th December Results :

Dym = - £171
    Tourney = - £24
    Points = 655
    Stars = - £29
    DTD SATS =  + £288
    % = - £28

Hours = 10
    Total = + £36

Monday 18th December Results :

Dym = + £79
    Points Bonus = + £175
    Points = 460

Hours = 6
    Total = + £254

Tuesday 19th December Results :

Dym = + £27
    Points = 1575

Hours = 13
    Total =  + £27

Wednesday 20th December Results :

Dym = + £309
    Tourney = - £33
    Points = 595
    DTD Sats = - £165
    % = + £4

Hours = 8
    Total = + £115

Hi all and Supersnedd sorry for the delay on the update. So since friday we've had some up and down day's on Dym's but mangaged to come out making + £111 so i will take that and also made top3 for points in Saturday's Promo so should receive a Ipad Mini in the new year. Played a few tourney's come 5th in Saturday's Winter freeroll so £124 there + a ukops main seat i also played the grand prix online leg as i had a ticket from my last grand prix come 101st for £288 and 2nite i played the £165 Deepstack but sadly didnt make day2 but mite be trying again as me and Kgee mite be heading down DTD monday. So thats me done for the next 3days alldayer with the lads for xmas eve and then family time xmas day and boxing day. So i will be back online Sunday for the Ukops. So I hope your all have a nice Xmas and I will se ya on the tables soon.

POINTS = 19301
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1520
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £37,916

Next update New years day!!
  • edited December 2015
    Hey

Nice results for the year!

Do you have any targets/ goals for 2016?
  • edited December 2015

Nice One Timmy!

You've had a great year and I wish you all the best for the Jollydays and hope next year is as good for you as this year (as long as not at the same table as me) and hope you have a drunk New Year.
  • edited December 2015
    Hi Mate, Hope it works out for you and gutsy for going for it. Good luck and best wishes. In Response to Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO:
    Hi all Timmyrara here I always wanted to start a diary on Sky poker so here we go. My name is Tim Rowland im 27 years old from Boston ( Not in America ) in Lincolnshire. Out of poker I pretty much love all sports but mainly Football big Man u fan love my Box sets my favourites are Sopranos Breaking Bad and the Wire and i love a good drink with the lads. I fell in love with poker when I was 15/16 coming home from youth club on Friday nites slapping channel 4 on and watching Late nite poker and ive been hooked ever since. 4 years ago I started writing down every live and online session into a diary so I could show my family I wasn't a crazy gambler and I actually made money from my hobby. I always wanted to go Full time but the timing never felt right but Dec 13 I thought im not married and have no kids why not give it ago had a good talk with family and in Feb 2014 I was Full time I just missed my target for the year but still made a ok wage so overall I was happy. Started grinding 100nl 6-8 tables plus some tourneys. 1st 5 months went fine on cash but then seemed to hit brick wall for like 2 months so for the last 4 months I moved to Dyms £11-£55 I finished the year nicely with 4 solid months. My targets for 2015 are : Online Top 10 leaderboard on Sharkscope for Sngs Top 20 leaderboard on Sharkscope for Tourneys. Avg 25k - 30k points a month on Sky. Live Play more £100 + tourneys at Dusk till dawn Try sats to play to GPS Tour Gukpt and Sky events Im not a greedy person so my target for the year will be the same as last year £15k - £20k overall profit just missed it last year so with it being my 2nd year bit my more experience behind me im confident I will get there. Im not saying this is gonna be a crazy exciting diary im just a normal lad from a small town who loves poker and loves talking about poker and oh yeah im trying to make it my job. I will try and post daily hope you enjoy and thank you for reading.
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
  • edited December 2015
    great results timmy good going hope u have a gd xmas and new year bud :)
  • edited December 2015
    Amazing year Timmy, Happy Christmas!
  • edited December 2015

"TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1520
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £37,916"

Crikey Timmy, proper Pro numbers those, you've cracked it.

Was a total pleasure to spend some time with you this year, & I love how you are always so upbeat, & supportive of us fun players right across the Community.

Here's to another £38k profit in 2016.

• edited December 2015
    Thank you Larson,Supersnedd,Elamigo,Liamboi,Mrs duck, and the legend that is Tikay very kind messgaes. Had a nice litlle xmas break sadly picked up the flu but will be back on 2nite as it's Ukops.

• edited December 2015
    Been reading this thread all year.. sick results timmy, inspiration to us all!

See you at the tables... good luck for 2016!
  • edited December 2015
    Nice year Mr rara
  • edited December 2015
    Sunday 27th December 2015 Results :

Dym = + £27
    Tourney = - £3
    Points = 133
    Stars = + £379
    % = - £52

Hours = 7
    Total = + £351

Monday 28th December Results :

Points bonus = + £63

Total = + £63

Wednesday 30th December Results :

Dym = + £170
    Points = 1900
    Sky Promo = + £300

Hours = 14
    Total = + £470

Hi all hope you've all had a nice Xmas. I had a really nice break started with a xmas eve alldayer with the lads got quite messy called it a nite bout 1.00am. Felt a tad rough xmas day but I maned up and had a really nice family day couple of other family party's after that then i was back on the grind Sunday. All i pretty much played was the Sunday millon cashed in that coming 890th Kgee had 10% of me as he also played it. Then i had another 2days off then did a 14 hour session yesteday to finish off the year + £170 on Dym's and then sold my Iphone 6s to my brother for £300 which I won in the Winter giveaway promo so a nice discount for him. So I im going to have a good new year's eve and I should be back on the grind Saturday ready to hit 2016. Have a good new year everyone!!

POINTS = 21344
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £2404
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £38,800

I will update my monthly and yearly results when i receive my monthy bonus on Monday!!

• edited December 2015
    Thank you Miraj1987 and Frascati glad you enjoyed the diary and contiune to read and enjoy my diary in 2016.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR both.
  • edited December 2015
    Congratulations on a great year Tim. You have the perfect temperament for the game and deserve your succes.
  • edited January 2016
    December 2015 Results :

Online :

Dym = + £1207
    Tourney = + £64
    Cash = - £25
    Promo = + £372
    Points = 21324
    Points Bonus = + £652
    Stars = + £379
    DTD Sats = + £123
    % =  - £76

Hours = 161

TOTAL = + £2696

Hi all sorry for the delay hope you all had a good new years. Really happy with December's results finishing 2015 very nicely.

2015 YEAR RESULTS TO COME!!

• edited January 2016
    2015 Results :

Online :

Dym = + £14,181
    Tourney = + £1374
    Cash = + £807
    HU = - £262
    Promo = + £3868 + Las Vegas package
    Points = 288,357
    Points Bonus = + £8391
    Stars = - £471
    DTD sats = - £1636
    Staking = + £1730
    % swap = - £71
    Side bets = - £100

Live :

Tourney = + £14,899
    Cash = + £84
    % swap = - £2439
    Staking = - £175
    Expenses = - £1074

Hours = 2458

TOTAL = + £39,106

Hi again sorry for the delay I was just waiting to receive my montly bonus to finsh off the total amounts. Wow what a year so many highs enjoyed it so much i cant wait to try and acheive another succesful year in 2016. If you read my diary from the start your see my main target was to make £15k-£20k so im super happy we've made that and a bit more :).

Highs :

1. Best year ever.
    2. 1st on Sng leaderboard on Sharkscope.
    3. 12 + months ( 16 in total 4 from last year )
    4. Winning Las vegas package in Freeroll.
    5. Playing my first WSOP event and cashing.
    6. Appearing on Sky poker's live tv show on sky sports ( Anna fowler ) :)
    7. 1st + £10k live score.
    8. Staking Kgee online and making money over 8 months.

Lows :

1. Not winning Stamford Bridge Grand prix leg.
    2. Not making top20 in WSOP Little one drop.
    3. Not making profit on Stars.

Targets for 2016 :

1. Make + £20k - £25k
    2. Come 1st on Sharkscope Sng leaderboard.
    3. Try and get to Vegas with Sky again.
    4. Final table a £300 + live event.
    5. Win a UKOPS bracelet

Next update Thursday!!

• edited January 2016

Absolutely amazing year for you and really hope you do it again in 2016
  • edited January 2016
    Great results Timmy. I have been reading through out the year and i'm really pleased for you.It was really amazing hearing how you were doing in Vegas from tikays and fchd's updates, when you went on that heater before the cash bubble and hearing the other sky players in Vegas.I always look out for the updates in this diary with your honest updates good or bad. Good luck for 2016.
     Cheers, Dave.
  • edited January 2016
    Hi,

Another regular reader here. I just wanted to say congratulations on your year and all the best for this one. I always look forward to reading and i'm always rooting for you to make + days.

CraigSG1
  • edited January 2016
    Thank you Supersnedd Anysuited and CraigSG1 really do appreciate the comments and support you gave me in 2015.