You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO

Comments

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO:
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : HaHa nice one hopefully I can ship you a big 20%!!
    Posted by TimmyRaRa

Anything less than £7K and I am going to have to reconsider our friendship.
  • edited November 2015
    Monday 23rd November 2015 Results :

Dym = + £95
    Cash = + £281
    Points = 1120
    Points Bonus = + £155
    Stars = - £11
    DTD sats = - £70

Hours = 14
    Total = + £450

Tuesday 24th November Results :

Dym = + £131
    Points = 390
    Stars = - £3
    DTD sats =  - £70 ( Made day 2 )

Hours = 9
    Total = + £58

Wednesday 25th November Results :

Dym = + £264
    Cash = + £67
    Points = 702

Hours = 6
    Total = + £331

Thursday 26th Novmeber Results :

Dym = + £36
    Cash = + £30
    Points = 148

Hours = 4
    Total =  + £66

Hi all so who else has been hit hard with Black friday ? Went and got a smart TV from PC world for £650 for the family for Xmas and then ASOS did me for £400 and I'm going Meadowhall on Tuesday hope i run deep in the Grand prix to pay for all this!!!!! So it's been a really good week on the tables for me 4 + days on Dym's and Omaha cash so the month's nicely set up to hit my usaully + £2k month. As you no Kgee made day2 of the grand prix so i decided to have 2 bullets online and we got through with 148k with the blinds starting at 2.5k /5k and i think Kgee has 250k we have 20% of each other so hopefully one of us run deep. Wasnt really up for Grand prix stamford bridge but £70 buyin £250k gtd silly not to play it really and my plan is to try and play ever venue and try and get my Dad to play a few. So im going to play Sky's black friday £20k gtd BH 2nite chill out watch the footy 2morrow big game for Man u vs Leicester and then order the boxing Saturday nite come on FURY and then head to stamford bridge Sunday.

POINTS = 23243
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £1977
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £26,638

Next update Monday!!
  • edited November 2015
    Yo Yo Timmy.  Nice work bud.  Go easy on those black Friday sales you'll need some beer tokens for Xmas.

I reckon Vardy's record comes to an end this weekend.  Fury also loses.

gl gl
  • edited November 2015
    Hi troops.  

Timmy has asked me to bump his thread and let you know he's into the last 7 of the DTD Grand Prix being held at Stamford Bridge.  Chelsea haven't won there much this season but let's hope Man U fan Timmy can take it down.

The tournament must end by 1am so icm will be used then if need be.

Payouts below.  Currently £5k locked.

Good luck Timmy.  Hope you get the lot.

Live stream here.........

• edited November 2015
    I reckon Vardy's record comes to an end this weekend.  Fury also loses. gl gl
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Any more tips that we can bet against?

Good luck Timmy in the Stamford Bridge tournament

• edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Any more tips that we can bet against? Good luck Timmy in the Stamford Bridge tournament
    Posted by FCHD
    As a Liverpool fan, lay Liverpool to win the league ;)
  • edited November 2015
    glgl

pleased you survived the one chip scare with your AA
  • edited November 2015

Anyone else worried with his DYM experience that once it gets 3 handed Timmy will shake hands and think the game is over?

Gowan Timmy, really rooting for you!

• edited November 2015
    Anyone else worried with his DYM experience that once it gets 3 handed Timmy will shake hands and think the game is over? Gowan Timmy, really rooting for you!
    Posted by MattBates[/

Well done bud great day out!! Always nice when the good guy does well.

Haha I was laughing to with timmy on the way home about this asking him what he was gonna do 3 handed??? Don't miss a thing do you matt!!!

Our friendship was on the rocks when he text me second hand saying "down to 70k (12bb) ran into AA". I looked over and gave him the look!!! 15minutes later I look over and he has a stack, 480k (96bb). Starts telling me he isn't feeling very well so started jamming hands and went on a heater. Took him a few hours to settle down and then he decided he was going to make the final table didn't care about pay jumps or anything!...

GG mate played very well. Im very sure greater things are too come.....
  • edited December 2015
    Hi just a quick message yet to play any poker since Sunday nite and im still going to have a few more days off. Thanks to everyone that wished me luck and was watching me on the live stream at Stamford bridge Sunday i felt it helped me alot Sky's community is so good so once again TyTyTyTyTyTyTy.

Will update my Diary in a few days!!
  • edited December 2015
    Like Kgee said it`s so nice to see the good guys win very well played again bud.

You still fancy a drink in Dec with the lads?
  • edited December 2015
    I have been away from forum for a couple of days and just catching up on various threads.

Did Timmy actually win the whole thing? If he did - fantastic news and how much did he win?!!!
  • edited December 2015
    Like Kgee said it`s so nice to see the good guys win very well played again bud. You still fancy a drink in Dec with the lads?
    Posted by liamboi11
    Thanks Liamboi means alot ;). But sadly i cant make next weekend so it will be UKPC if we both make it or I even said to Donttelmum that there's a grand prix at St James park in February if a few of us are up for playing it.
  • edited December 2015
    I have been away from forum for a couple of days and just catching up on various threads. Did Timmy actually win the whole thing? If he did - fantastic news and how much did he win?!!!
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    Hi Brrrrrrr Tytytyty. I came 4th for £11,790
  • edited December 2015
    Congrats watched it for about 10 minutes on the final five, turned it off after I couldn't work out which was you (new to sky forum). Assumed you wasn't Asian though lol WP!
  • edited December 2015
    Like Kgee said it`s so nice to see the good guys win very well played again bud. You still fancy a drink in Dec with the lads?
    Posted by liamboi11
    Yeah +1 liamboi....so pleased to see Sunny win
  • edited December 2015
    Yip, would like to echo Matt & Liamboi. Huge congratulations and unlucky on not taking it down. 

The AJ, AQ, AK Spot was a good one for the "it would never happen live" theorists.

Question - What did you think of Vu's fold in that spot?
  • edited December 2015
    November 2015 Results :

Online :

Dym = + £1129
    Tourney = - £67
    Cash = + £563
    Points = 25811
    Points Bonus = + £1042
    Staking = - £28
    Stars = - £10
    DTD Sats = - £211

Liver poker :

Tourney = + £11,675
    Cash = + £26
    % = - £2279
    Expenses = - £97

Hours = 260

TOTAL = + £11,743

Hi all sorry its late had a relaxed with family and a few nites on the drink with lads. Best month ever so super happy and a big shout out for Kgee who convinced me to play the grand prix we swapped 20% before the tourney Kgee also cashed so he well deserved his 20%.

Highs :

1. Best month ever.
    2. 1st time on live stream.
    3. 1st £10k+ live score.
    4. Playing Omaha enjoying it and making + £563.

Lows :

1. Not winning the Grand prix.
    2. Not winning a Ukops Bracelet.

Targets for December :

1. Make + £1300-£1600 profit.
    2. Hit 15k points.
    3. Have loads of time off for Xmas.

TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £36,369
  • edited December 2015
    What a year!

Certainly deserve a bit of time off over Christmas! Enjoy mate.
  • edited December 2015
    Tuesday 1st - Sunday 6th December 2015 Results :

Dym = + £253
    Cash = + £103
    Sky Promo = + £72
    Points = 708

Hours = 8
    Total = + £428

Hi again :) even thou ive pretty much had the week off i did squezze in 8 hours of play during the week cant stay away poker's to good.

POINTS = 708
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £428
    TOTAL FOE YEAR = + £36,797

Next update Thursday!!

• edited December 2015
    What a year! Certainly deserve a bit of time off over Christmas! Enjoy mate.
    Posted by Sky_JP
    Thanks JP looking forward to 2016 and having another big year with Sky poker.
  • edited December 2015
    Only just seen this thread for the first time in a while, huge congrats, very well deserved!
  • edited December 2015
    Hi Timmy,

Hope your doing well matey.  It sounds like you are.

Fantastic results and great for you to be open about them in your diary.

Have a very well deserved break for Xmas and hope you keep your diary going for many years to come.

James
  • edited December 2015
    Hi Timmy, Hope your doing well matey.  It sounds like you are. Fantastic results and great for you to be open about them in your diary. Have a very well deserved break for Xmas and hope you keep your diary going for many years to come. James
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Ty Jordz and Dontellmum.

I've enjoyed the diary and yeah its easy for me to say now but if the year was a struggle the results would of still been updated the same but defaintly alot more enjoyable updating when things are going well and yeah the diary will continue for years to come.
  • edited December 2015
    Do you think keeping the diary helps you to keep focused/motivated?
  • edited December 2015
    Do you think keeping the diary helps you to keep focused/motivated?
    Posted by Donttelmum

Yeah i really do think its helped out massively.

• edited December 2015
    Monday 7th December 2015 Results :

Dym = + £141
    Cash = + £1
    Points Bonus = + £7
    Points = 533

Hours = 6
    Total = + £149

Tuesday 8th December Results :

Dym = - £245
    Points = 990

Hours = 8
    Total =  £245

Wednesday 9th December Results :

Dym = - £232
    Points = 1720

Hours = 8
    Total = - £232

Thursday 10th December Results :

Dym = - £20
    Points = 1555

Hours = 8
    Total = - £20

Hi all hope your all having a good week ? So as you can see i had a nice solid start to the week but then i ran into 3 losing days. I'm going to grind next 2 days mite order the boxing Saturday nite then I'm out with my mates on a Xmas jumper all dayer Sunday. So no poker for me sunday and monday and then i've got 9 more online days then I'm done for Xmas so want to get my month back on track, hit my 15k points target and also come 1st on the sharkscope sng leaderboard.

POINTS = 5506
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £53
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £36,449

Next update Tuesday!!
  • edited December 2015
    Hey Timmy - Really impressive results throughout the year.

I was watching you on the live stream at Stamford Bridge, I thought you did well to keep patient with all the junk you kept getting dealt. Noticed you were drinking water, but then I was sure I saw a lager, I presume you hadn't been drinking all day and just fancied a beer towards the end?

Greg.
  • edited December 2015
    Timmy plays best after a 'few'
  • edited December 2015
    Timmy plays best after a 'few'
    Posted by Donttelmum

Hi Gregster thanks for your comments. Haha nah i dont drink when i play only when I'm in Vegas. I was on water as I felt really ill all day then a lad I knew arrived who works for the dtd web design team got me a beer when we was 4 handed.
    Have a good nite 2morrow dontellmum me and Kgee are on a alldayer in Boston Living the dream!!