You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO

Comments

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO:
    VEGAS BABY!
    Posted by RLT16
    Start counting them days buddy :)
  • edited March 2016
    103,  in my head I'm already there :)
  • edited April 2016
    Tuesday 29th - 31st March Results :

Dym = + £106
    Points = 940
    Points Bonus = + £518

Hours = 7
    Total = + £624

March 2016 Results :

Online :

Dym = + £773
    Tourney = + £589
    Points = 39919
    Points Bonus = + £1298
    Promo = £3.5k Las Vegas Package
    % swap = - £60
    Stars = + £35

Live :

Tourney = + £355
    Cash = + £568
    % swap = - £25
    Expenses = - £96

HOURS = 254

TOTAL = + £3437

Hi all so another month done started very tough as I was chasing the Las vegas Promo doing 187 hours then the 2nd half of the month took the foot of the gas abit and played a few local live games and just played alot more chilled online.

Highs :

1. Winning the Las Vegas Promo worth £3.5k
    2. Solid results playing live Tourney's and Cash.

Lows :

No lows :)

Targets for April :

1. Play alot of cash and tourneys in Las Vegas for my birthday.
    2. Also get the balance right more time around the pool,good food and day/nites out.
    3. Hit 10-15k Points.
    4. Make + £1500-£2000 Online.

TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £11,986

Next update Monday!!

• edited April 2016
    Tuesday 29th - 31st March Results : Dym = + £106 Points = 940 Points Bonus = + £518 Hours = 7 Total = + £624 March 2016 Results : Online : Dym = + £773 Tourney = + £589 Points = 39919 Points Bonus = + £1298 Promo = £3.5k Las Vegas Package % swap = - £60 Stars = + £35 Live : Tourney = + £355 Cash = + £568 % swap = - £25 Expenses = - £96 HOURS = 254 TOTAL = + £3437 Hi all so another month done started very tough as I was chasing the Las vegas Promo doing 187 hours then the 2nd half of the month took the foot of the gas abit and played a few local live games and just played alot more chilled online. Highs : 1. Winning the Las Vegas Promo worth £3.5k 2. Solid results playing live Tourney's and Cash. Lows : No lows :) Targets for April : 1. Play alot of cash and tourneys in Las Vegas for my birthday. 2. Also get the balance right more time around the pool,good food and day/nites out. 3. Hit 10-15k Points. 4. Make + £1500-£2000 Online. TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £11,986 Next update Monday!!
    Posted by TimmyRaRa

This is the BEST April fool I've seen today!    NIce one RaRa!

• edited April 2016
    Friday 1st April 2016 Results :

Dym = + £285
    Points = 2000 ( Double Points )

Hours = 5
    Total = + £285

Saturday 2nd April Results :

Dym = - £81
    Tourney = - £33
    Points = 740 ( Double Points )

Hours = 7
    Total = - £114

Sunday 3rd April Results :

Dym = + £171
    Points = 1280
    Party = - £91
    % Swap = + £18

Hours = 5
    Total = + £98

Hi all! So just chilled at home this weekend and grinded abit online decent start to the month on Dym's + £375 and few points as it was double points weekend. So 4 more days online then it's Vegas time. Me and Kgee are going to play loads of poker but as were going for 2 weeks we've got enough time to do alot of other things. Just after a few vegas tips if anyone could help plz.

1. Good day trips  ?

2. Grand canyon trip ?

3. Good shows to watch ?

4. Good bar to watch Footy matches ?

5. Tournaments to play ?

POINTS = 4020
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £269
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £12,255

Next update Friday!!

• edited April 2016
    1. Day trips - Few of my mates did a parachute jump last time they were there. Unfortuantely I was far too scared to do it so I couldn't tell you what it was like. They loved it though. They sorted through the concierge at the hotel.

2. Good Canyon Trip - Flew with Maverick I think although it was 4 years ago now. Did the trip where you fly passed the hoover dam and land in the canyon before flying back and heading over the strip. Was quite expensive but very enjoyable.

3. Good shows - Any Cirque du Soleil show for me. Have been to 4 and they were all incredible. Could always go and get hypnotised too ;)

4. Good Bar - Blondies obvs, I know you know where that is. May even take you in July again. Don't forget to go to Gilleys for a bit of food too.

5. Tournaments - Aria for the daily $125 tourneys. Never cashed in one mind but thats because I'm not very good at poker.
  • edited April 2016

"1. Good day trips?"

Nevada Northern Railway.

http://www.nnry.com/?gclid=CP3-6LGx9csCFWgW0wodl4EIug

Nevada State Railroad Museum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada_State_Railroad_Museum

State Railroad Museum & Nevada Southern Railway

http://www.nevadasouthern.com/

All highly recommended, & you can go on train rides & all sorts.

• edited April 2016

There's also "How the Hoover Dam was built" exhibition, I'll look the details out for you.
  • edited April 2016
    1. Day trips - Few of my mates did a parachute jump last time they were there. Unfortuantely I was far too scared to do it so I couldn't tell you what it was like. They loved it though. They sorted through the concierge at the hotel. 2. Good Canyon Trip - Flew with Maverick I think although it was 4 years ago now. Did the trip where you fly passed the hoover dam and land in the canyon before flying back and heading over the strip. Was quite expensive but very enjoyable. 3. Good shows - Any Cirque du Soleil show for me. Have been to 4 and they were all incredible. Could always go and get hypnotised too ;) 4. Good Bar - Blondies obvs, I know you know where that is. May even take you in July again. Don't forget to go to Gilleys for a bit of food too. 5. Tournaments - Aria for the daily $125 tourneys. Never cashed in one mind but thats because I'm not very good at poker.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Blondies and Aria $125 go hand in hand. 3-6 all you can drink for $20, then stumble over to Aria for the 7pm MTT. Happy happy days :)
  • edited April 2016
    There's also "How the Hoover Dam was built" exhibition, I'll look the details out for you.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Do they mention concrete?
  • edited April 2016
    "1. Good day trips?" Nevada Northern Railway.   http://www.nnry.com/?gclid=CP3-6LGx9csCFWgW0wodl4EIug Nevada State Railroad Museum https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevada_State_Railroad_Museum State Railroad Museum & Nevada Southern Railway  http://www.nevadasouthern.com/ All highly recommended, & you can go on train rides & all sorts.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Wow thanks Tikay so glad i asked now me and Kgee are going to try and go to all 4 trips :)

• edited April 2016
    1. Day trips - Few of my mates did a parachute jump last time they were there. Unfortuantely I was far too scared to do it so I couldn't tell you what it was like. They loved it though. They sorted through the concierge at the hotel. 2. Good Canyon Trip - Flew with Maverick I think although it was 4 years ago now. Did the trip where you fly passed the hoover dam and land in the canyon before flying back and heading over the strip. Was quite expensive but very enjoyable. 3. Good shows - Any Cirque du Soleil show for me. Have been to 4 and they were all incredible. Could always go and get hypnotised too ;) 4. Good Bar - Blondies obvs, I know you know where that is. May even take you in July again. Don't forget to go to Gilleys for a bit of food too. 5. Tournaments - Aria for the daily $125 tourneys. Never cashed in one mind but thats because I'm not very good at poker.
    Posted by Sky_SamT
    Thanks Sam been vegas 4 times and never been to Grand canyon so i think its time and i went and had a look. Also heard good things about Cirque du Soleil mite go see the Michael Jackson one. Blondies get in didnt realise they showed footy games defianlty going to go there a few times over the 2 weeks. Never been to Aria so looking forward to Aria as ive never played there yet.
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Blondies and Aria $125 go hand in hand. 3-6 all you can drink for $20, then stumble over to Aria for the 7pm MTT. Happy happy days :)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    That sounds like a top idea thanks buddy.
  • edited April 2016
    Sam might even give you an insight to his 'no lose 3 card poker strat'.
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : That sounds like a top idea thanks buddy.
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    Pass on my regards to the Blondies staff ;)
  • edited April 2016
    Sam might even give you an insight to his 'no lose 3 card poker strat'.
    Posted by Donttelmum
    His coaching hourly rate was way to high so sadly had to decline.
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Timmyrara 2nd year being a PRO : Pass on my regards to the Blondies staff ;)
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Haha nice will do buddy.
  • edited April 2016
    Monday 4th - 7th April 2016 Results :

Dym = - £207
    Tourney = - £145
    Points = 4225
    Points Bonus = + £97

Hours = 29
    Total = - £255

Hi all just a quick update bad times we've just hit some losing days!! But its been a really busy start to the year online so glad im going to have a few weeks off Sky and then be ready to hit May hard. But good news me and Kgee are going Las Vegas 2morrow for 2 weeks. Case packed going to see my mates for a few hours 2nite then mite have a few hours online before I leave for the airport. So good luck to everyone online while I'm away and I will see ya soon.

POINTS = 8245
    TOTAL FOR MONTH + £14 ( Any profit is good Profit )
    TOTAL FOR YEAR =  + £12,000

Next update if I come back with any money from Vegas!!

• edited April 2016
    have fun bud you deserve it :)
  • edited April 2016
    have fun bud you deserve it :)
    Posted by liamboi11
    Cheers buddy we need a catch up hopefully in Vegas if you bink a seat! Speak when I'm back run well buddy!
  • edited April 2016
    Have a great time Timothy.

If you see Amber in Blondies, can you tell her that I love her a little bit, cheers.
  • edited April 2016
    Have a great time Timothy. If you see Amber in Blondies, can you tell her that I love her a little bit, cheers.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Haha will do buddy :)
  • edited April 2016
    You must be back by now!

Winning trip?
  • edited April 2016
    You must be back by now! Winning trip?
    Posted by Jac35
    Think he has a day or 2 before he returns. 
  • edited April 2016
    Hi all im back well i've been back since sunday but arrived back in england with some man flu but now im finally feeling back to normal. So i had amazing 2 weeks in Vegas for my birthday with my best bud Kgee these was my results and highs and lows of the trip.

Results :

Cash

Excalibur = - $297
    Luxor = + $287
    Aria = + $330
    Mandalay Bay = - $20
    Mirage = + $28

Total = + $328

Tourneys

Excalibur = - $169
    Luxor = - $45
    MGM Grand = + $78
    Caesars Palace = + $15
    Aria = - $250
    % Swap = - $16

Total = - $387

Total for Trip = - $59 :(

Highs :

1. Having birthday in Las Vegas
    2. Heart attack Grill
    3. David Copperfield Show
    4. Michael Jackson Cirque du soleil
    5. Grand Canyon Open door helicopter ride.
    6. Las Vegas strip
    7. Loads of free drink.
    8. Eating very well everyday

Lows :

1. Not making money on poker
    2. Losing to much on table games roullete and blackjack - $600
    3. Coming home.

So im just going to chill over the weekend then im ready to hit May and June hard and then its another big Las Vegas trip in July this time with the Sky team.

Update Monday!!

• edited April 2016
    Would happily take a $59 loss on poker for every trip to LV!

Welcome home, Jackson is very pleased to see you again.
  • edited May 2016
    April 2016 Results :

Online :

Dym = - £200
    Tourney = - £178
    Cash = + £80
    Points = 10008
    Points Bonus = + £289
    Promo = + £50
    % Swap = + £18
    Party = - £91

Live :

Tourney = - £264
    Cash = + £224

Hours = 108

TOTAL = - £72

Hi all so ive hit my 1st losing month in 19 months a little disapointed but if your going to lose make sure its a small one :)

Highs :

1. Being in Las Vegas for my birthday.

Lows :

1. Losing on Dym's.
    2. Not making money in Las Vegas.
    3. Having a losing month.

Targets for May :

1. Make + £2000 - £2500.
    2. Hit 20k points.
    3. Try some SATS for the WPT National at Dusk till dawn.

TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £11,788

Next update Friday!!

• edited May 2016
    Sunday 1st May 2016 Results :

Dym = - £63
    Points = 485

Hours = 4
    Total = - £63

Monday 2nd May Results :

Dym = + £25
    Points Bonus = + £14
    Points = 295

Hours = 3
    Total = + £39

Tuesday 3rd May Results :

Dym = + £1
    Points = 2180 ( Double Points )

Hours = 7
    Total = + £1

Wednesday 4th May Results :

Dym = + £113
    Points = 1740 ( Double Points )

Hours = 8
    Total = + £113

Thursday 5th May Results :

Dym = + £295
    Points = 695 ( Double Points )

Hours = 7
    Total = + £295

Hi all so first week back online since my vegas holiday and starting to get back into the swing
    of things.

POINTS = 5395
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £385
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £12,299

Next update Monday!!

• edited May 2016
    Friday 6th May 2016 Results :

Dym = + £32
    Points = 880
    Hours = 7
    Total = + £32

Saturday 7th May Results :

Dym = + £247
    Points =  726
    Hours = 6
    Total = + £247

Sunday 8th May Results :

Dym = + £106
    Points = 195
    Stars = + £9
    Party = Made day 2 of $109 Grand prix online 2nite 10 bigs

Hours = 5
    Total = + £115

Hi all hope your all had a good weekend ? Just poker for me and some time in the garden enjoying the nice weather. Really happy with my first back online after having a 3 week break glad to be back :)

POINTS = 7196
    TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £779
    TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £12,693

Next update Friday!!

• edited May 2016
    Friday 6th May 2016 Results : Dym = + £32 Points = 880 Hours = 7 Total = + £32 Saturday 7th May Results : Dym = + £247 Points =  726 Hours = 6 Total = + £247 Sunday 8th May Results : Dym = + £106 Points = 195 Stars = + £9 Party = Made day 2 of $109 Grand prix online 2nite 10 bigs Hours = 5 Total = + £115 Hi all hope your all had a good weekend ? Just poker for me and some time in the garden enjoying the nice weather. Really happy with my first back online after having a 3 week break glad to be back :) POINTS = 7196 TOTAL FOR MONTH = + £779 TOTAL FOR YEAR = + £12,693 Next update Friday!!
    Posted by TimmyRaRa
    Getting the pre Vegas tan on?