You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Forum cliques

Comments

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Forum cliques:
    In Response to Re: Forum cliques : i dont have an agenda, you should read again !
    Posted by hogan2089

i will continue to say what i have to , till i upset the clique enough , that they, have my posts removed.quoted by hogan2089

is that not an agenda?
  • edited January 2010
    AS FAR AS IM AWARE ANYBODY WHO HAS BEEN CHAT BANNED OR HAD POSTS REMOVED ARE BECAUSE OF THEIR AGRESSVIE MANOR OR EVEN THREATS.
    SO ON YOUR FIRST POINT IMO I THINK YOUR WRONG BUT YOU HAVE A VALID POINT ABOUT PEOPLE OCCASIONALLY NEEDING TO SHOW MORE TOLLERANCE. WE ALL OPPERATE AT DIFFERENT SOCIAL,FINANCIAL AND EDUCATIONAL LEVELS AND ALL CONTIBUTORS SHOULD THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE CORRECTING OR RIDICULING OTHERS.
    THINGS WRITTEN IN JEST CAN BE TAKEN THE WRONG WAY BY PEOPLE WE DONT HAVE A HISTORY WITH.
    BUT ON THE WHOLE THE FORUMERS ARE A FRIENDLY HELPFUL BUNCH
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Forum cliques : Yep I've read it again and that's an agenda if I ever saw one.
    Posted by elsadog
    directs elsa dog to the nearest night school doing literacy classes.......hinting at them they should pay particular attention to the word  " agenda"  and the connotations it has!

i neither have any agenda, nor dislike sky poker as a general experience ( when this dreadful instant play works !)

I make my own observations as i am fully entitled to , agree or disagree with them , it matters not!
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Forum cliques : i will continue to say what i have to , till i upset the clique enough , that they, have my posts removed.quoted by hogan2089 is that not an agenda?
    Posted by COCASIRF
    no its not, its someone saying there prepared to say what they think regardless!!!......no doubt that ends your own little contribution.
    but if not thats fine , cos thats what a forum is for !
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Forum cliques : directs elsa dog to the nearest night school doing literacy classes.......hinting at them they should pay particular attention to the word  " agenda"  and the connotations it has! i neither have any agenda, nor dislike sky poker as a general experience ( when this dreadful instant play works !) I make my own observations as i am fully entitled to , agree or disagree with them , it matters not!
    Posted by hogan2089
    lol what?

'i will continue to say what i have to , till i upset the clique enough , that they, have my posts removed'

So your agenda is to say what you want until you upset the clique..

..In my eyes thats an agenda,..i dunno what school you went to!
  • edited January 2010
    no cliques here imo

i personally repect every player regardless of whether they are new or have been here for years, so long as they are not abusive or out of order in any way

And even if people are abusive or out of order i always give em a 2nd, 3rd, 4th chance... Why? because every one that plays this wonderful game of poker started playing it for fun... its only a game at the end of the day... and a game we all love and therefore we should all get along...

I dont do cliques, i never have. I know what it feels like to be excluded and therefore i do not exclude anyone.

• edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Forum cliques : directs elsa dog to the nearest night school doing literacy classes.......hinting at them they should pay particular attention to the word  " agenda"  and the connotations it has! i neither have any agenda, nor dislike sky poker as a general experience ( when this dreadful instant play works !) I make my own observations as i am fully entitled to , agree or disagree with them , it matters not!
    Posted by hogan2089
    This the last post for me on this thread. Why, I believe you are trying ot get someone to bite and have a go at you, for some reason.
    You have just done the very thing you have accused others in the clique or elite(your words sir) of doing.
    Goodnight

col
  • edited January 2010
    I agree that there are cliques on here, however hogan you come across as a rambling fool and are embarrasing yourself
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by hogan2089
    You're participating in three threads at this present time. In all of which your comments are directed towards the site and members of the forum. You talk of cliques and 'the elite' on two of those posts. On your third post you make demands that a sky manager should telephone you pdq or you will leave. That seems to me to be an agenda of mischief.
  • edited January 2010
    lol

Your having a bubble m8, wind up merchant who likes arguing comes to mind .........lol

and yes this is my last post cos its getting tedious on this thread and not of any interest......lol

bysyby
  • edited January 2010
    I agree that there are cliques on here, however hogan you come across as a rambling fool and are embarrasing yourself
    Posted by scotty77

absolutely no embarressment here, i say what i think, people will agree , disagree, like  or dislike it...one thing, i am far from is a fool...but i guess when a point goes over someones head , they have no intellectual get out apart from to insult the person.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Forum cliques : You're participating in three threads at this present time. In all of which your comments are directed towards the site and members of the forum. You talk of cliques and 'the elite' on two of those posts. On your third post you make demands that a sky manager should telephone you pdq or you will leave. That seems to me to be an agenda of mischief.
    Posted by elsadog

oooh im sorry i didnt realise i needed the cliques permission to participate in more than one thread ....please can i have it ?   lmao
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Forum cliques : absolutely no embarressment here, i say what i think, people will agree , disagree, like  or dislike it...one thing, i am far from is a fool...but i guess when a point goes over someones head , they have no intellectual get out apart from to insult the person.
    Posted by hogan2089
    yeah well...ermmmm so's your face

• edited January 2010
    As an aside, ur forum posts have gone from 3 to 43 tonight and the poll is a resounding 'no' to cliques so it's not all bad...............
  • edited January 2010
    As an aside, ur forum posts have gone from 3 to 43 tonight and the poll is a resounding 'no' to cliques so it's not all bad...............
    Posted by phil12uk
    thats ok, people can have their say..
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Forum cliques : oooh im sorry i didnt realise i needed the cliques permission to participate in more than one thread ....please can i have it ?   lmao
    Posted by hogan2089
    You can post as many times as you wish, as can anyone else. Your problem seems to be that the majority of yours are vitriolic. Doesn't attacking a persons intellect go against the very thing you're complaining about.

Oh! and don't start quoting intellect to me, I'll take you for 10 rounds anytime you like.
  • edited January 2010
    no cliques here imo i personally repect every player regardless of whether they are new or have been here for years, so long as they are not abusive or out of order in any way And even if people are abusive or out of order i always give em a 2nd, 3rd, 4th chance... Why? because every one that plays this wonderful game of poker started playing it for fun... its only a game at the end of the day... and a game we all love and therefore we should all get along... I dont do cliques, i never have. I know what it feels like to be excluded and therefore i do not exclude anyone.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    True - Greg even respects me and I am SH*T lol ;)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Forum cliques:
    do you believe there are forum cliques, where the in set get away with saying what they want and the people out of the set, get shouted down?
    Posted by hogan2089
    Yeah i do and i believe they were behind 9/11 and that 1 of the suits is Osama Bin Laden.
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Forum cliques : Yeah i do and i believe they were behind 9/11 and that 1 of the suits is Osama Bin Laden.
    Posted by jimifloyd
    OMG we've been rumbled.

(Hooray! for some humour, nice one Jimi)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Forum cliques : OMG we've been rumbled. (Hooray! for some humour, nice one Jimi)
    Posted by elsadog
    You coming to Luton Edog ? :)
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Forum cliques : You coming to Luton Edog ? :)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    No m8....can't get away. Have fun though.
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by scotty77
    Spoken in truth as usual scotty m8.On both points.dav
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: Forum cliques : I cant understand your attitude, apart from the fact that you seem to have a downer on Sky and its players. If you feel that you have been abused by a player and the mods have done nothing about it, or that Sky are not treating you correctly, then why stay on this site. I would not stay in those circumstances and i have been here from day one and have a great loyalty to the site, but if i see something i dont agree with i speak up. I hope you can get this sorted and come and join our clique col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    He's upset he didn't get to play cards with Tikay and DP  Col!

Dave
  • edited January 2010
    In Response to Forum cliques : Yeah i do and i believe they were behind 9/11 and that 1 of the suits is Osama Bin Laden.
    Posted by jimifloyd
    jimi mate please which one is osama?
  • edited January 2010
    If by clique you mean a group of people who have played poker together for anything up to 2 years.  Who have seen each other through the good times and the bad, both on and off the poker tables.  Who sometimes have a laugh and a joke together and sometimes have arguments and fights.  Then YES there is a clique and its called the Sky Poker Community.
  • edited January 2010
    If by clique you mean a group of people who have played poker together for anything up to 2 years.  Who have seen each other through the good times and the bad, both on and off the poker tables.  Who sometimes have a laugh and a joke together and sometimes have arguments and fights.  Then YES there is a clique and its called the Sky Poker Community.
    Posted by Kiwini4u

this post in my opinion,

is the post in this thread,

that if listened to,

clears up the myth that there's a clique.

well done kiwini4u .

• edited January 2010
    wats happerning on this post is wat happens on every post thats against the CLAN  or  any member of the CLAN.....there all gang up and av a go...its as simple as that  ..the clan no it true...if the face dont fit and all that....the thread is  spot on..............come on then my turn to get it lolololololol..........do i  care  ............wat do you think   lololololol  GL ALL
  • edited January 2010
    Posted by Kiwini4u

Top post
  • edited January 2010
    wats happerning on this post is wat happens on every post thats against the CLAN  or  any member of the CLAN.....there all gang up and av a go...its as simple as that  ..the clan no it true...if the face dont fit and all that....the thread is  spot on..............come on then my turn get it lolololololol..........do i  care  ............wat do you think   lololololol  GL ALL
    Posted by zxghostxz

+1
  • edited January 2010
    Ok, I think we need a group hug.

My arms are wide open, who wants a huggle (or cuggle if you prefer).

Out with anger, in with love.

Mmmmmmm, feel better?  I know I do :)