You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The 2015 WSOP thread.

Comments

• edited July 2015
    WSOP61 - $1111 Little One For One Drop, 4555 entries, Day 4 of 4
    24 year-old part time pro, part time student, German Paul Hofer is the "droplet" winner, outlasting 4554 other players to claim the bracelet and $645K prize money.

After four days of play, the heads-up match lasted exactly one hand, as Hofer bust Argentinian Mario Lopez the hand after he knocked out Senovio Ramirez.
    John Reading, who had already won one bracelet this summer, was the 4th placed finishe.

The chip leader is Jason Caulk, with Paul Hofer & Chris Hunichen completing the Top 3 places.

WSOP62 - $1500 Bounty NLH, 2178 entries, Day 3 of 3
    12 hours of Day 3 play were not enough to bring this one to a conclusion, so it joins the seemingly never ending list of events going to an unscheduled 4th day.
    The two players left are the two players who led going into Day 3, but the order has been reversed as Jack Doung has a massive chip lead over his Czech opponent, Vojtech Ruzicka.

Last Brit standing Andrew Hulme was beaten in 26th place ($9534) while Irishman Peter Murphy made the FT before walking away 9th for $24511

WSOP63 - $10000 HORSE Championship, 204 entries, Day 3 of 3
    Andrew Barber
    is the $10K Horse Champion, clamining over half a million dollars in the process and of course the gold bracelet.

Russian Viacheslev Zhukov was the runner-up, with Don Zewin in third. Joe Hachem went out in 5th, Frank Kassela 6th, Scotty Nguyen 7th & Eli Elezra 8th.

WSOP64 - $1000 Online NLH, 905 entrants, Day 1 of 2
    Play will re-start on Saturday.

WSOP65 - $1500 Seven Card Stud Hi-Lo 8 or better, 547 entrants, Day 2 of 3
    Seventeen are still standing, searching for supremacy in stud.

Veteran John Esposito has the lead overnight, ahead of GB player Gerard Ringe.

Adam Owen is also still going having another very deep run, and other names still in the field are Daniel Idema, Vladimir Schmelev & Todd Brunson

Stu Rutter was among the early casualties on Day 2.

WSOP66 - $777 Lucky Sevens NLH, 3 or 4 day event depending on whether you believe the WSOP on their sheet for Flight A or Flight B
    Play is still going on Flight B, full update to follow when the combined results are avialble.

WSOP67 - $10K Dealers Choice, 109 entrants, Day 1 of 3
    The last of the preliminary events, and Day 1 play is still onging.

Matthew Ashton could well be the chip leader at this point, and both Stephen Chidwick & Stu Rutter are shown with a decent amount of chips, although the timeliness of this information is questionable at best.

Anthony Zinno's magic failed to appear in this one, as he has busto.

To start today
    None

• edited July 2015
    Hi all, I'm playing the lucky sevens WSOP event in Vegas and being a SkyPoker semi regular I thought I would share a bit of insight into my first WSOP experience. It also gives me something to do in the 20 minute breaks other than snack or get tempted by a beer.
    I decided to play the evening flight out of pure laziness (long flight yesterday). If I'm being totally honest I was awestruck when I first went down to register. Seeing the venues, fixtures, marketing and players I used to binge watch through uni is pretty cool. I'm a very shy and quiet person naturally and even worse amongst new people, so come kick off at 7pm I was pretty nervous. For me to even come to Vegas to live this dream is one thing but then to sit dead silent amongst 8/9 loud Americans, going red through embarrassment every time I announce raise, is pretty daunting. Anyway I was registered so didn't have a choice. 
  • edited July 2015
    The good news is that I have just returned to my hotel at 4.30am as I made it to day two with an average stack. I surprised myself with how well I dealt with my apprehension and even though I was far from joining in with the banter, I did display some poker confidence through my actions.

The truth is, it wasn't that difficult poker wise. I wasn't all in at any point during the tournament and was just playing small pots, picking my spots and using tight quiet English guy image to my advantage. 

Halfway through the night I had got up to 20,000 in chips from 5000 starting stack. I got in a tangle with some bloke called all American Dave, he seems to be a big deal here. Anyway the board was KK46 and I called his turn shove with TT. He flipped over 77 and this pot was for 75% of my stack so a big one to win. The tournament is called lucky sevens so somewhat amazingly you can imagine what the river was. In fairness after a screaming celebration he apologised for the outburst. What surprised me is how well I took the beat and if anything, inspired me to challenge myself to remain composed. Long story short I kept doing what I was doing and finished the night at around 40,000. Back tomorrow at 2 with around 200 to the money. I'm feeling good, just pretty tired. I will update again tomorrow as it's quite a fun process for me and hopefully I can represent Sky, my site, with a good result.
  • edited July 2015
    lIn Response to Re: The 2015 WSOP thread.:
    The good news is that I have just returned to my hotel at 4.30am as I made it to day two with an average stack. I surprised myself with how well I dealt with my apprehension and even though I was far from joining in with the banter, I did display some poker confidence through my actions. The truth is, it wasn't that difficult poker wise. I wasn't all in at any point during the tournament and was just playing small pots, picking my spots and using tight quiet English guy image to my advantage.  Halfway through the night I had got up to 20,000 in chips from 5000 starting stack. I got in a tangle with some bloke called all American Dave, he seems to be a big deal here. Anyway the board was KK46 and I called his turn shove with TT. He flipped over 77 and this pot was for 75% of my stack so a big one to win. The tournament is called lucky sevens so somewhat amazingly you can imagine what the river was. In fairness after a screaming celebration he apologised for the outburst. What surprised me is how well I took the beat and if anything, inspired me to challenge myself to remain composed. Long story short I kept doing what I was doing and finished the night at around 40,000. Back tomorrow at 2 with around 200 to the money. I'm feeling good, just pretty tired. I will update again tomorrow as it's quite a fun process for me and hopefully I can represent Sky, my site, with a good result.
    Posted by GRINTLER[/QUOTE  

good luck on day 2 keepus updated dont let the americans win 

• edited July 2015
    I assume that must be the All American Dave of WSOP food fame. Sounds like you're playing great Grintler, wishing you the very best of luck for Day 2.
  • edited July 2015
    Wishing you the very best of luck for day 2 Grintler - and hope you've met some of the sky players out there too - they're not a bad bunch or so I've been told!

Run golden x
  • edited July 2015

Very well done grintler, now do the same again today. Run deep, & you'll avoid all the horrendous July 4th parties.

I'll be patrolling the tables this afternoon, so I might see you. 

• edited July 2015
    gl Grintler - TID
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: The 2015 WSOP thread.:
    The good news is that I have just returned to my hotel at 4.30am as I made it to day two with an average stack. I surprised myself with how well I dealt with my apprehension and even though I was far from joining in with the banter, I did display some poker confidence through my actions. The truth is, it wasn't that difficult poker wise. I wasn't all in at any point during the tournament and was just playing small pots, picking my spots and using tight quiet English guy image to my advantage.  Halfway through the night I had got up to 20,000 in chips from 5000 starting stack. I got in a tangle with some bloke called all American Dave, he seems to be a big deal here. Anyway the board was KK46 and I called his turn shove with TT. He flipped over 77 and this pot was for 75% of my stack so a big one to win. The tournament is called lucky sevens so somewhat amazingly you can imagine what the river was. In fairness after a screaming celebration he apologised for the outburst. What surprised me is how well I took the beat and if anything, inspired me to challenge myself to remain composed. Long story short I kept doing what I was doing and finished the night at around 40,000. Back tomorrow at 2 with around 200 to the money. I'm feeling good, just pretty tired. I will update again tomorrow as it's quite a fun process for me and hopefully I can represent Sky, my site, with a good result.
    Posted by GRINTLER
    Hi Grintler,

Think I have found you on the chip counts, here is your table for today. Hopefully, some of the regulars here may be able to give you some pointers. Apologies if this is not you.

The only name I recognize is Eli Heath, also a Brit, who, by a remarkable coincidence, is a very big cash game player on Sky Poker. What are the chances of that? I know him quite well, cracking lad, but fearless, & a quality player with some great results on his CV.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=137987

126Shane ReidEnfield, CT, US31,400Amazon / 391 / 1
    127Carlos LovingTAMPA, FL, US22,400Amazon / 391 / 2
    128Ketan PandyaEDISON, NJ, US43,000Amazon / 391 / 3
    129Bobby CisnerosFRESNO, CA, US38,900Amazon / 391 / 4
    130Adan MarquezWATSONVILLE, CA, US17,300Amazon / 391 / 5
    131Eli HeathOxfordshire, , GB72,800Amazon / 391 / 6
    132Mathieu KuhneATLANTA, GA, US73,200Amazon / 391 / 7
    133James GrimesNordelph, , GB41,100Amazon / 391 / 8
    134Jeffrey YarcheverCOSTA MESA, CA, US60,100Amazon / 391 / 9
  • edited July 2015
    Thanks Tikay, that is of massive help. Thanks for support everyone.

To spot me easily, I'm the ginger one, probably sunburnt just from the walk from Gold Coast to the Rio.

Here goes nothing, I'll try and update a little bit during breaks.
  • edited July 2015
    Thanks Tikay, that is of massive help. Thanks for support everyone. To spot me easily, I'm the ginger one, probably sunburnt just from the walk from Gold Coast to the Rio. Here goes nothing, I'll try and update a little bit during breaks.
    Posted by GRINTLER
    That's a long walk, James, all of 100 yards. ;)

Good luck today.

I have not researched the table, I just happen to know Eli quite well.

I will try & stop by this afternoon. Tonight is the Sky Poker July 4th party, (3 line whip), so I won't be able to follow you, but if you get a chance in the breaks, post some updates.

I'll deffo rail you tomorrow, though. ;)

• edited July 2015
    Just got back in after a day out in the sun to update on the two events that were still "in play" when I did the daily round up earlier on

WSOP66 - $777 Lucky Sevens NLH, 4422 entries, Day 1 of 43
    We're about 150 from the money at the end of Day 1 after two starting flights, with the biggest stack being held by Sean Munjal who heads a trio of Americans in the top three places, with the alliterative duo of Marcus Mack & Bobby Bresner in 2nd & 3rd.

As you know from the above posts, we have two Sky players still involved, James Grimes (Grintler) and Eli Heath (whose alias I do know but am not posting without knowing it's OK to do so, but you will have seen on Top Of The Pots regularly).

Other GB players through, Lee Taylor, Barry Donovan, Peter Akery, Akshay Reddy, Seb Saffari, Kevin Williams, Stephen Rawle, Chihao Tsang, Iain Paterson, Andrew Teng, Fahir Han & Pramesh Bansi plus anyone else they may have listed from Gabon, Guatemala or Estonia.

WSOP67 - $10K Dealers Choice, 108 entrants, Day 1 of 3
    Three Brits in the Top 10, former Poker Players Champion Matthew Ashton leading the way with Stephen Chidwick (4th) & Stuart Rutter (10th) among the 61 who have made Day 2.

A fourth Brit, Talal Shakerchi is also still in, but he has the smallest stack of all going forward and be looking for at least one early double up to try and work towards making another cash.

Plenty of bracelet holders still standing, including from this series alone Shaun Deeb, Robert Mizrachi, Mike Gorodinsky, Daniel Alaei, Phil Hellmuth & Max Pescatori, together with Ted Forrest, Daniel Negreanu, Mike Matusow and Tikay's new love child, "Hold Me Closer" Georgie Danzer.

• edited July 2015
    Early Saturday action, with two bracelets already having been decided.

Jack Duong took 16 hands today to finish off the last few chips that Viteslav Pesta had to take down Event 62

The live FT of the Online bracelet zipped through and was won by Anthony Spinella who got to the FT of a WSOP 6 max back in 2011.

The Stud Hi-Low is down to 12 with Gerard Ringe & Adam Owen in 5th & 11th in chips respectively.

The Lucky 7s has burst the bubble, no news yet if either or both the Sky players survived to that point. 429 cashed, Iain Paterson clocked up a min cash to add to the ever increasing GB tally.

Finally, in the Dealers Choice we now have exactly half the 108 starting field left in contention, Talal Shakerchi has bit the dust, but Ashton, Chidwick & Rutter all still have top 10 stacks. Only 12 will get paid, so a long way to go yet.
  • edited July 2015
    A good first two levels. Played a couple of massive pits but without had the nuts both times. Managed to double my stack and have a bit of confidence.

I win a lot through other sky player, didn't get to showdown but I had it. In fairness I tried not to get in the way because he bossed our table and was a relief for it to be broken.

I am absolutely buzzing about cashing in my first ever wsop event and just gonna take it one hand at a time now and see what happens. Money isn't even the priority it's just pure self
    Achievement, a pretty cool feeling.
  • edited July 2015

^^^

Wonderful news, very well done James.

✔️

♣️ ♥️ ♠️ ♦️

• edited July 2015
    Ran out of time on break for detailed report but basically been a rough few levels.

Down to 10bb.

Still not risked tournament life in two days.

I'm on a table where there are 8 guys who are definitely better than me, they know it and I know it.

Newfound respect for poker pros though, this is unbelievably mentally challenging. Have no idea how people do it for 7 straight days.

Time to get lucky, happy with whatever happens now
  • edited July 2015
    Ran out of time on break for detailed report but basically been a rough few levels. Down to 10bb. Still not risked tournament life in two days. I'm on a table where there are 8 guys who are definitely better than me, they know it and I know it. Newfound respect for poker pros though, this is unbelievably mentally challenging. Have no idea how people do it for 7 straight days. Time to get lucky, happy with whatever happens now
    Posted by GRINTLER
    Relax.  It's a game of cards and you're doing great.

Stick it in when it feels right, no regrets and very best of luck!!

Spin spin spin!!!
  • edited July 2015
    I'm back at my hotel which means one thing. I'm busto. I finished 110th out of 4422, which I would have most definitely took before the start. Worth $2750. I did get up to a fair amount playing on that tough table including Faraz Jaka and Josh Pollak, I was finally all in and called in the last level, three times in fact. I won two of them (QQ v 33 and AA v 77) but obviously lost my final one with queens again against kings.

Basically the bloke had been raising every hand, proper stereotypical young fearless aggressor so I 3 bet with queens on the button. I was expecting a 4 bet as my raise looks suspicious, especially on the button, and after putting in a mid size 4 bet I had convinced myself he was just trying to get me off something so I shoved and saw the bad news, kings. I think even in hindsight, with the opponent in mind, I play the hand exactly same way as he is definitely capable of doing that with any two. There are some really good players in the tournament but I was surprised at some of the things I saw. One of my double ups came from someone open shoving with 30bbs with 33?? 

Hey ho, all done now. I highly recommend anyone to come out and experience the WSOP it is pretty exciting and challenging. The only thing is the tiredness created and endurance needed, played like 16 hours of the last 24 and I am shattered. Lay in tomorrow, going out to red rock canyon and then flight home early Monday morning and back for the £33BH on Monday night��

Thanks for support and hope my little updates were of some interest.
  • edited July 2015
    Well done James, a fantastic experience and I'm sure the $2700 will go a long way to paying for the trip. Eli Heath went out 12 places later but there had been a money jump in the interim and he picked up just over $3K.

Stuart Rutter is still in the Dealers Choice, but he is pretty short stacked now as 15th out of 17 with 12 to get paid.

Gerald Ringe is going well at the FT of the Stud Hi-Lo, currently being live streamed but without hole cards and commentary. There are 4 left and he has just taken the chip lead after busting John Esposito.

• edited July 2015
    Good result Grintler, however disappointing it may be to run that deep and then exit.  It was a cooler for sure and it sounds like you played it perfectly against that particular opponent but that's.....

Good updates by the way.
  • edited July 2015
    WSOP62 - $1500 Bounty NLH, 2178 entries, Day 4 of 3
    As mentioned earlier, this was taken down by Jack Duong

WSOP64 - $1000 Online NLH, 905 entrants, Day 2 of 2
    Probably the most experienced of the 6 finalists, Anthony Spinella cleared out the FT in pretty quick time to win his first bracelet

WSOP65 - $1500 Seven Card Stud Hi-Lo 8 or better, 547 entrants, Day 3 of 3
    Don't suppose the WSOP mind this one going to a 4th day as there is going to be very little else for them to stream early on Sunday. Three are left and the good news is that Gerald Ringe is still standing.

Californian Chris Webb is chip leader (1.9m), Ringe has 1.6m and the short stack is Canadian Daniel Idema with about half a million.

WSOP66 - $777 Lucky Sevens NLH, 4422 entries, Day 2 of 4
    61 move forward to Day 3, and there are 3 British players amongst them. Andrew Teng is just better than midfield, but Peter Avery & Akshay Reddy are in the bottom third.
    Rocco Palumbo from Italy is the boss at the moment, with Americans filling the next ten places (Robert Toye & Bao Nguyen lie second and third)

There was a hand very late on that made everyone chuckle and cheer, a player was all in and called, and when the hands were turned over, both players had a pair of sevens. No four-card flush came and the pot was chopped up. Lucky Sevens indeed.

Well done to the Sky players who cashed and their exploits are detailed above.

WSOP67 - $10K Dealers Choice, 108 entrants, Day 2 of 3
    Play had to be extended for a little while on Day 2 as they didn't want to end "on the bubble". and 20 minutes later Alexander Denisov departed. He had been the chip leader for long portions of the day but his stack faded away and lost his last few chips paying Omaha Hi-Low.

Enough about him, how about Stuart Rutter. The mixed game specialist has done it again, making his 7th cash of the Series and is guaranteed to pick up at least $21K and should push him into the top 1000 all time tournament winners.

Rep Porter is the chip leader, earlier bracelet winner Jeff Madsen is second and Finn Jussi Nevanlinna is third.

To Start Today
    Just a little tournament known as the "Main Event". Good luck to any Sky Qualifiers playing this, the first of 3 day 1s.

• edited July 2015
    I'm back at my hotel which means one thing. I'm busto. I finished 110th out of 4422, which I would have most definitely took before the start. Worth $2750. I did get up to a fair amount playing on that tough table including Faraz Jaka and Josh Pollak, I was finally all in and called in the last level, three times in fact. I won two of them (QQ v 33 and AA v 77) but obviously lost my final one with queens again against kings. Basically the bloke had been raising every hand, proper stereotypical young fearless aggressor so I 3 bet with queens on the button. I was expecting a 4 bet as my raise looks suspicious, especially on the button, and after putting in a mid size 4 bet I had convinced myself he was just trying to get me off something so I shoved and saw the bad news, kings. I think even in hindsight, with the opponent in mind, I play the hand exactly same way as he is definitely capable of doing that with any two. There are some really good players in the tournament but I was surprised at some of the things I saw. One of my double ups came from someone open shoving with 30bbs with 33??  Hey ho, all done now. I highly recommend anyone to come out and experience the WSOP it is pretty exciting and challenging. The only thing is the tiredness created and endurance needed, played like 16 hours of the last 24 and I am shattered. Lay in tomorrow, going out to red rock canyon and then flight home early Monday morning and back for the £33BH on Monday night�� Thanks for support and hope my little updates were of some interest.
    Posted by GRINTLER

well played

• edited July 2015

Great work Grintler, that's a fine, fine, performance.
  • edited July 2015
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

No, not the controversial cyclist, or a floating barrier used to control an oil slick, or even the first word of DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince's last Top 40 hit.

It's the sound of a 4th British bracelet this year, as
    Gerald Ringe has won Event 65, the Seven Card Stud Hi-Lo.

He needed just about half an hour of Day 4 play to knock out first Daniel Idema then Chris Vitch.

Well done that man.

Not so good news from the Dealer's Choice, it's down to 8 but that 8 does not include Birmingham's finest Stu Rutter as he was first man out today in 12th place.

• edited July 2015

I was walking the Tables in Brasilia, & happened across Redmond Lee opening to 400.

He bet, & was called, every street on this board, including a hefty river bet which was called very quickly.

6-7-8-K-6

Redmond tabled 4-5, Villain mucked his hand in obvious disgust.
  • edited July 2015
    VWP Grintler you should be really chuffed with that result in your 1st WSOP experience, thanks for the updates, rest up but try not to sleep through the rest of your trip lol

Stu Rutters 12th place was good for almost 22k so he more than doubled his money and cashed for the umpteenth time this series.... and I like it!
  • edited July 2015
    WSOP65 - $1500 Seven Card Stud Hi-Lo 8 or better, 547 entrants, Day 4 of 3
    As already mentioned, this was a glorious 4th UK bracelet, Gerald Ringe knocking out both of his final table mates inside 45 minutes to claim his first WSOP title and $180K

WSOP66 - $777 Lucky Sevens NLH, 4422 entries, Day 3 of 4
    Two levels left to play tonight, with 10 still standing. Those left at the end of those 2 hours will come back tomorrow for a FT. Play is very cautious 10 handed and not much has happened in the last hour or so.

We had 3 Brits come back for Day 3, we lost Peter Akery in 48th for $8048, and after a nice payjump the very next player out was Akshay Reddy but his slip showed a payout of over $9800. Finally, Andrew Teng went out not long after, also during the $9800 payout level.

David Yu is the chip leader, others still include Matt Matros & Faraz Jaka.

Edit: they decided on an early night and did not play the 2 levels suggested above, so the 10 players will all come back for Day 4.

WSOP67 - $10K Dealers Choice, 108 entrants, Day 2 of 3
    Quinn Do
    is the Dealers Choice Champion after the 39-year old Vietnamese born player overcame a stacked final table to collect his 2nd bracelet.

Rep Porter (2 bracelets) was 2nd and Jeff Madsen (4 bracelets) was 3rd.The players in 5th, 7th & 8th were also former bracelet winners.

UK Interest ended early on day 3 as Stuart Rutter was the first player busted. It is his 7th cash of a very impressive summer

WSOP68 - $10K NLH Main Event, Day 1A
    Looks like a small reduction (of 30) on last years Day 1A field with 741 entries acccording to the WSOP site.

Play concluded after the standard (for the Main) 5 2-hr levels and at the end of the day there are about 470 players ready to come back on Wednesday for Day 2AB

The biggest chip stack was held by Floridian William Kakon followed by the virtually impossible to spell without cutting & pasting Gjergj Sinishaj and the far easier Alex Tran.

Only one former ME winner played today, Jonathan Duhamel but he made it through with a nice stack, plenty of other November Niners in evidence though including two from last year, Jorryt van Hoof and Andoni Larrabe who were on virtually neighboruing tables at one point, and Kevin Schaffel who was chip leader as the first person to break 100K at one point.

British names through, in descending chip order,  take a deep breath
    Chun Law
    Talal Shakerchi
    David Gent
    Daniel Bland
    Matthew Pettit
    Ben Heath
    Michael Greco
    Charles Carrel
    Sebastian Saffari
    Rodger Reynolds
    Marc Foggin
    Robert Tinnion
    Mats Rosen
    Chris Brammer
    Christopher Gordon
    Kenneth Hill
    Arkadi Kilman
    Sergi Reixach
    Keith Johnson
    Paul Newey
    Senh Ung
    Hector Rodriquez
    Redmond Lee (yay!)
    Barkatul Mohammed
    Alistair Hill
    Alberto Gomez
    Jamie Chang

Reigning WSOP ME Champion Martin Jacobson was unwell and unable to do the traditional "Shuffle Up and Deal" that the reigning champion traditionally performs at the start of Day 1A, so they asked Irish legend Donnacha O'Dea to do the honours. Donnacha twice made the ME FT, and his son Eoghan was a 2011 November Niner. What is less known about Donnacha is that he also represented Ireland in swimming at the 1968 Mexico Olympics. Anyway he also played 1A and has made it through, albeit with one of the shortest stacks.

Barny Boatman was a very early chip leader after making the very first elimination of the ME but he later disappeared, and other GB names defintely out are John Gale & Patrick Leonard.

• edited July 2015
    I wonder if Tikay was at the Rio today in time to see his new man crush George Danzer do the honours today and wish the field good luck and ask the dealers to "shuffle up and deal"?
  • edited July 2015
    I wonder if Tikay was at the Rio today in time to see his new man crush George Danzer do the honours today and wish the field good luck and ask the dealers to "shuffle up and deal"?
    Posted by FCHD
    I most certainly was, think he is a top, top, bloke.

He said this (copied from WSOP.com), though George being a bright bloke would have known that no exclamation mark was needed, but WSOP thought otherwise. Shame on the WSOP.

"Keep your calm. Respect the players. Respect the dealers and staff because we are going to make a lot of mistakes. Have fun, and shuffle up and deal!"
  • edited July 2015
    Posted by FCHD
    I only just got there, we were filming the Daily Update, outside, & we ran a bit behind as someone (no names, but he is in all the daily updates) decided to WALK to The Rio from Caesars Palace.

It was not me, either - I put my back out yesterday, so I can barely walk a yard, never mind a mile in blistering heat.