You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange

edited January 2016 in Poker Chat
In Response to RLT16 vs stuarty117 in a DYMathon challange:
Firstly hi everyone, for various reasons i basically took most of last month away from sky poker, but i'm back now. I was sat on a table with Stuarty117 tonight and he basically said "i'm bored with winning all the time i need some new motivation, do u fancy a challenge"  I cant be sure that is exactly what he said because the tables gone and he just took my £3.30... The challenge stu put forward was for us both to play 1000 £3.30 DYMs and see who can get the most wins. im always up for a challenge and new ways to throw away my money so i suggested a small side bet. we've agreed upon £10. we will use this thread to keep each other up to date on how were doing, stu will have the advantage of knowing how far in front/behind of him i am at all times as he can only handle the 3 tables at a time so if he wins i'm putting it all down to that, we all know knowledge is power :) anyway i wish him the best of luck, the DYMathon will start tomorrow evening :)
Posted by RLT16
Not sure if they were my exact words lol

Well anyway we are off and running free this morn so played one while playing a FR

and we are: -

1/1

PS good luck fello outlaw and run well

Comments