You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Oh dear, quick session drunk. Don't know if I played 5 or 6, do know I only won one.
  • edited June 2015
    Hi guys quick update not played a lot last couple of days i think my score is now 69/106. Was 66/100 for the first hundred which is a really good score for me love to keep that up. Had 9 in a row the other day when snuffer was at my table. Don't you hate it Snuffer when you double up early and still go out on the button! :).
    Double points on SNGS this weekend think i worked it out i will have to play 60 games to get to the £5 bonus level from the token. Don't think i will be grinding that much  to get an extra £2.70. I do belive this is a flaw in the new rewards scheme and it doesn't encourage low stake players to play more. Enough about that there is enough threads on here about that. 
    Good luck for the weekend guys catch me if you can!

• edited June 2015
    Well done spinky, so 66 is the target! Its not only a really good score for you its a really good score for anyone!

I won 3 lost 2 yesterday, had 5k on the bubble in one game and 2 players had 500 and yet i managed to bubble ughh.

Good luck today team 1k!

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    Anyone got higher than a 9 win streak? might be interesting to take note of that too!

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange:
    Anyone got higher than a 9 win streak? might be interesting to take note of that too! Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    I will add this to the table, easily done :)
  • edited June 2015
    table is now up to date and included best win streaks, at the moment spinky and gerardirl both have top score with 9 closely followed by stu with 8
  • edited June 2015
    perhaps add a lose streak, I may have a chance at that
  • edited June 2015
    Just posting to throw my tenner in with the rest and join the challenge, it will probably be years before I've played 1000 but never mind :)
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange:
    Just posting to throw my tenner in with the rest and join the challenge, it will probably be years before I've played 1000 but never mind :)
    Posted by ladyalbion
    Still dont like you Lady lol

not great last 2 days, 12/22

75/123 overall

PS are u still fist pumpin
  • edited June 2015
    very good profitable day today, had a really bad start aswell, with my AA losing to both k5 and j4 , but turned it around in the end and finished the day winning 17/22.

oh and gerardirl if your out there someone may have just beat your 9 game win streak.

how did the rest of you do today?

i won 10 in a row

10/10

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 all in a row ;)

main table has been updated, highest win streak now has a sparkly new colour to make it more obvious :)

will be back tomorow to hopefully extend the streak.
  • edited June 2015
    Hello again, Wardstar84 will also be participating in the challange and his results from 14/615 will be tracked :), hes also putting up £10 so spinky will be happy
  • edited June 2015
    Wardstar84 and Lady Albion? Both are excellent players these players were at my table yesterday with 2 other regs this was the hardest £3 table ive ever seen. i lost that one.
    Well done RLT for the 10 game winning streak. 14/20 was my score yesterday.
  • edited June 2015
    Anyone playing? I've been reg'd for 15mins and still on my own :(

Edit: a player has joined me, spinky then joins and scares the other player away!
  • edited June 2015
    I had a really bad day yesterday, started well 3 wins , but then went on a losing streak. Happy with my play but not happy with my luck. What day was it yesterday....SATURDAY!, enough said.

Think I was 5 wins 5 losses, one game i won a guy had aaxx and i had akxx, flop came akx, he mins raises i call, turn k, he raises i call, river k.

Sick! for him!

My ratio has dropped well down now so anyones game!

Anyhow had many bad days before its all about how you react, so big day today.

good luck today team 1k!

RLT fantastic streak mate well done.

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    Speaking of win streaks one of our ploppers "Gonkie" just matched Wallers win streak to go joint top of the 2015 dym win streak leaderboard with 22 wins!

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    Ger Worst day i've had is 8/18 44% win rate and 6 losses in a row is my longerst losing street.
  • edited June 2015
    Hello again, Wardstar84 will also be participating in the challange and his results from 14/615 will be tracked :), hes also putting up £10 so spinky will be happy
    Posted by RLT16
    hey m8 I was just wanting to say without meaning to come off as been petty as we all wanna get off to a good start but when I agreed to join the challenge i had already played and lost a game in early hours of the morning I wanted to know if this counted towards the challenge? as I don't think it should but then I am going to say that aint I...what you think?
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : hey m8 I was just wanting to say without meaning to come off as been petty as we all wanna get off to a good start but when I agreed to join the challenge i had already played and lost a game in early hours of the morning I wanted to know if this counted towards the challenge? as I don't think it should but then I am going to say that aint I...what you think?
    Posted by wardstar84
    no mate only the games from after we chatted will count :) luckily for you :)ive got you at 1/1 so far :)
  • edited June 2015
    wel my win streak ended.. on the bubble of my first game of the day, me and craigy have 2k each, other two guys have 4k, im BB, utg has been raising every hand so puts in his standard min raise, folds to me i shove 2k with Ak Bb calls with q6 and board goes 10 j j j.. 6 :( brutal
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : Still dont like you Lady lol not great last 2 days, 12/22 75/123 overall PS are u still fist pumpin
    Posted by stuarty117
    Feeling is mutual mate :D

Not a good start for me on my first day in the challenge... 1/3 so far. Hope this picks up!
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : no mate only the games from after we chatted will count :) luckily for you :)ive got you at 1/1 so far :)
    Posted by RLT16
    cheers bud good to know bad start so far but it will change...hopefully anyway lol best of luck anybody
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : Feeling is mutual mate :D Not a good start for me on my first day in the challenge... 1/3 so far. Hope this picks up!
    Posted by ladyalbion
    I hope it doesnt
  • edited June 2015
    Great start to the day 3/4......then BOOM! lost the next 5 on the bubble, gotta love variance when it kicks you up the butt.
    Let's hope for a better day tommorow :)
  • edited June 2015

That's me done for the day.

W70 L52

Gl all

• edited June 2015
    After i break even day on saturday, as i have said to other saturdays is the best day but can also be frustratin. I had a good day today

saturday think i had 11/20 or somthing like that.

Sunday i have had 17/24

So over all i am: -

92/147    62.5%

Had a great game with BBmike tonite. He lost a big hand and was left with 25 chips, Blinds were 150/300. Then the blinds changed to 200/400 next hand i think. 

He folded till the BB won that, won when in the SB. So hes sitting with 100 chips. I said in chat, u have a chance jokingly. He said no. He won 5 hand i think in a row and cashed. 

1/16 of a BB it has to be a record

• edited June 2015
    It was nice to flick the 100 in from UTG with KT of clubs and make the flush ;) That took me to 400 I think. Looked pretty grim next hand blind vs blind but T8 managed to get there vs KT. Then I have no idea why the player on the button got involved, think he limped at 200/400 when I'm playing 800 and 200 posted in the SB. AT managed to hold vs his garbage and that was me back to 2k ;) Nice one to win.

Still waiting for that day that has amazing stats. Today I won 9/14.

I've lost track of my running total as it was slightly off one night, then gerardirl posted my result including the day before I started, then I played a session pished!

Probably play a few more tomorrow.
  • edited June 2015
    Won 4 from 5 today, thats 53/80 so 66.3%. Seriously should not have lost the game that I lost but now I sound like a moaner so I will shut up lol. Overall a good day non the less. Back to the start now for the win streak!

Good luck tomorrow team 1k.

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    Quick update. Poor day for me today 17/35. Wardstar got lucky a few times against me :). Lost track of totals will wait for RLT to update. I think that will let you guys catch me up.

Good luck everyone.
  • edited June 2015
    Quick update. Poor day for me today 17/35. Wardstar got lucky a few times against me :). Lost track of totals will wait for RLT to update. I think that will let you guys catch me up. Good luck everyone.
    Posted by spinky6108
    yeah m8 I did get very lucky against you proberly the only player I did get lucky against tho been on a poor run shocking start for me a poor 27/50...won 8 of my last 20 games ive given my head a shake it didn't work so im giving my some slaps now...playing well until I started lol typical a long way to go time to grind my ratio bk up over the nxt 50 I will update proberly every 50 games we see how it goes
  • edited June 2015
    Lee,

Are you just gonna pull results from scope or do you want me to post here?

nothing of note to report but I did beat my win streak of one in a row ;-)