You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Played 4, had 3 fairly decent stacks, won 1. I did just write a load of spiel about how it happened but the bore factor was high so I've censored that for your pleasure.

I did inflict a couple of flesh wounds on stuarty and jd there so all is not lost. (plus another 800 games to go!)

98/164
  • edited June 2015
    5/11 :p
    Slow progress lol
  • edited June 2015
    Won 4 lost 1 today. My 100th game is approaching!

62/93 - 66.7%

Come on ducky 11 played!!! 

Ger

• edited June 2015
    Small session again recovered a little 

4/7

overall 104/164

really think these new rewards is giving me less motavation. Will have to play more later in the week only made 50 points in 3 days and usually would be 100 to 150.

Also i have noticed on saturdays but especially Sundays games can be very long to fill up. I know its summer now and things get a bit slower but on sunday afternoon i waited over 10mins for a 3.30 dym. Is this because people have got there 100 points and dont see the point carrying on. I dunno. GL all

PS Waller, the spec of your PC seems fine 12gb ram is alot mine is only 3 and hardly get any lag. My processor is also a I3. Was ur Wifi signal ok. If not try putting the ethernet cable in if it hapens again.
  • edited June 2015
    well that was all pretty puke! won 8 out of 18 nothing more to say
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange:
    Small session again recovered a little  4/7 overall 104/164 really think these new rewards is giving me less motavation. Will have to play more later in the week only made 50 points in 3 days and usually would be 100 to 150. Also i have noticed on saturdays but especially Sundays games can be very long to fill up. I know its summer now and things get a bit slower but on sunday afternoon i waited over 10mins for a 3.30 dym. Is this because people have got there 100 points and dont see the point carrying on. I dunno. GL all PS Waller, the spec of your PC seems fine 12gb ram is alot mine is only 3 and hardly get any lag. My processor is also a I3. Was ur Wifi signal ok. If not try putting the ethernet cable in if it hapens again.
    Posted by stuarty117
    My broadband is pretty poor. I live in a village and don't have the option of super speed broadband, plus it is with talktalk, again not good. Also, my kids are normally on their tablets, phones etc.. assuming this affects the signal too???
  • edited June 2015
    hi waller my advice if u dont already do this is to make sure your pc/laptop is wired not wireless, i made this change recently and it did wonders for my lag issues
  • edited June 2015
    how do I get involved?
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange:
    how do I get involved?
    Posted by benhur7200
    i think you just did :), ill track ur games from tomorow, 3.30 dyms only, u want in on the side bet?
  • edited June 2015

I will join in if thats ok?

• edited June 2015
    Posted by craigyb22
    I would rather you didn't :)
  • edited June 2015
    Bad session tonight, wasn't fun, don't wanna talk about it.........lol

W89 L75

Having a couple of nights off dyms to play some mtt's but will be back on it on Sunday to provide the value.

Gl all
  • edited June 2015
    hi waller my advice if u dont already do this is to make sure your pc/laptop is wired not wireless, i made this change recently and it did wonders for my lag issues
    Posted by RLT16
    I played on the browser rather than the download tonight and it was lag free, so hoping this has solved it.
  • edited June 2015
    haha its easy money of me
  • edited June 2015
    1-1, really not feeling it. 
  • edited June 2015
    Posted by craigyb22
    ok so from tommorow i will also track benhur7200 abd yourself, are u both in on the side bet?
  • edited June 2015
    Any chance of updating the results boss ;).

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    cheers, im in on the side bet,
  • edited June 2015
    Any chance of updating the results boss ;). Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    literally just done it :)
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : literally just done it :)
    Posted by RLT16
    mines slightly wrong m8 I have 93/152 as my 1st game on the 14th was b4 I started
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : mines slightly wrong m8 I have 93/152 as my 1st game on the 14th was b4 I started
    Posted by wardstar84
    you are correct i have a note next to your score saying -1 loss because of that one gameyou played in the early am :) ill edit that soon, apologies
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : you are correct i have a note next to your score saying -1 loss because of that one gameyou played in the early am :) ill edit that soon, apologies
    Posted by RLT16[/QUOT

no problem m8 i have my own note on that too lol
  • edited June 2015
    6/9 today ticking along nicely, didnt think i played well maybe go through some hands tomorrow. 

110/173 overall     63.6%

i dont get annoyed at the tables but one guy annoys me. Real nasty to all players especially if he loses. The only player i have really thought about going onto CC about. Really makes the game not that fun. RLT knows who i mean.

As for RLT i should have reported him ages just dont like him.

Wanna try and get to 65% which will be hard to beat

Booked my holiday going to sunny Ballycastle in July, not that any of yous have a clue where that is lol. Wife is going to let me play golf one of the days great wee course.

• edited June 2015
    6/9 today ticking along nicely, didnt think i played well maybe go through some hands tomorrow.  110/173 overall     63.6% i dont get annoyed at the tables but one guy annoys me. Real nasty to all players especially if he loses. The only player i have really thought about going onto CC about. Really makes the game not that fun. RLT knows who i mean. As for RLT i should have reported him ages just dont like him. Wanna try and get to 65% which will be hard to beat Booked my holiday going to sunny Ballycastle in July, not that any of yous have a clue where that is lol. Wife is going to let me play golf one of the days great wee course.
    Posted by stuarty117
    yeh i know who u mean, i dont know if u stuck around after they took you out but they seem to rate themselves highly, i stood up for you, hate peolple like that, i dont see why people cant just enjoy there poker like we all have been, the one thing ive enjoyed most, more than the winning, in this challange has been the increased levels of chat and banter at the tables, some with people i chated to before, and others ive never spoke to, for your average joes like us what else is it about.

but i suppose some people deal with it differently, from what ive seen CC wouldnt be the answer, maybe just use the mute button i tend to not mute people like that though because i know they get out of order with other people to that might not be as accepting off it as me so i stick up for them, anyway so far tonight im 6/6 and looking good in my current games :)
  • edited June 2015
    6/9 today ticking along nicely, didnt think i played well maybe go through some hands tomorrow.  110/173 overall     63.6% i dont get annoyed at the tables but one guy annoys me. Real nasty to all players especially if he loses. The only player i have really thought about going onto CC about. Really makes the game not that fun. RLT knows who i mean. As for RLT i should have reported him ages just dont like him. Wanna try and get to 65% which will be hard to beat Booked my holiday going to sunny Ballycastle in July, not that any of yous have a clue where that is lol. Wife is going to let me play golf one of the days great wee course.
    Posted by stuarty117
    Are you Irish Stu?
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : Are you Irish Stu?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Northern irish yes sam
  • edited June 2015
    just cheekily beat RLT, his kk against my AK, and hit A on the river
  • edited June 2015
    just cheekily beat RLT, his kk against my AK, and hit A on the river
    Posted by benhur7200
    yeh about that, after some careful decision making and discussions with the fellow competitors we've decided you cant play, we cant have you rivering us all! you ruined my 100% record tonight, 7 out fo 8 now!

was a good game, shame about that brian though what a tool
  • edited June 2015
    p.s Benhur, i genuinely did have K2 aswell :)
  • edited June 2015
    finished the night 10/12 which obviosuly i cant grumble about at all. felt that i played well, aswell as getting lucky to. table has been updated as of now, gerardirl looks set to have the best opening 100 % with either 66 or 67% which is very good going although i think jdsallstar might run her close when he gets to his first 100.

Of the players to complete a minimum of 100 games Me and stu are out in front and going well with us very tightly scored at 63.35% and 63.58%

dont know if anyone was interested last time so say if not but the group totals are interesting so ill post them every now and again to.

between us all we have now played 1360 games with 812 wins 548 loses which is 59.71% and a profit of £383 (8.5% roi) very impressive work guys and gals, and i hope the run good continues.. for me atleast ;)