You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange

Comments

• edited June 2015
    ugh an ugly session. 17 out of 33

My best hands lost, my worst hands won, didnt play well, tilted and generally fed up lol
  • edited June 2015
    hi all didnt play tonight as i was a work bu have just updated the table :)
  • edited June 2015
    Up and down couple of days.

Little girl hasnt been well so havnt been playing alot. She has problems breathing/respiritory problems. Thankfully she is much better.

Won my last 5 games which always helps. Was talking to ger and said to him i was running bad, think i am being too hard on myself, as i am still well over the 60% target.

stats are: -

124/197 63%

Was going to play 3 more to make it 200 but too tired, didnt want to play them just for the sake of it. 
  • edited June 2015
    Just a handful last few days, up to 112/191. Not great, but still profitable!
  • edited June 2015
    Some great results here chaps

Glad your little girl is better Stuart
  • edited June 2015
    Just seen the  leaderboard.  Can someone please correct my %.

I might be loose fish but 36% ?
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange:
    Some great results here chaps Glad your little girl is better Stuart
    Posted by Jac35

Yea shes much better she has finally been told she has ashma. Last year she right lung collopse when she got the cold was in intensive care for a while. But at least now she has medication that will help when she is weezy. 

And shes not even 2 yet, been in hospital 3 times.

Back to poker: -

Finished my 2nd 200 and have a grand total of: -

126/200 so a 63%
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange:
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : Yea shes much better she has finally been told she has ashma. Last year she right lung collopse when she got the cold was in intensive care for a while. But at least now she has medication that will help when she is weezy.  And shes not even 2 yet, been in hospital 3 times. Back to poker: - Finished my 2nd 200 and have a grand total of: - 126/200 so a 63%
    Posted by stuarty117

Hugs to yr little girl O Irish one x

• edited June 2015
    Just seen the  leaderboard.  Can someone please correct my %. I might be loose fish but 36% ?
    Posted by Grae

sorry about that grae i assume i typed your total games into the losses section by mistake and it did the rest of the sums itself, its been updated now and isnt quite as fishy any more :)
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : Hugs to yr little girl O Irish one x
    Posted by samantha25

Thank you sam
  • edited June 2015
    Adding my best wishes to the above. Kids are both a great joy and a great load of worry in equal measure.

----

Just the 9 tonight to take me to the 200 mark. Saved the session winning the last 3 and cashed 6/9.

Total after 200 is 118 wins. Would want to climb above that magic 60, and I do feel there is room to do so. Some good players about though so it can be hard work.  Might jump over to PLO8 for an easier ride ;)
  • edited June 2015
    Hugs to the little one, stuarty. Hopefully the medication will help her.

Haven't played £3 dyms for a while will start again soon as was running pretty bad. But will start again soon.
  • edited June 2015
    Oh boy crazy day in the freerolls, will reveal at a later stage as Im hoping sky dan can sort something for me. Man customer services for sky are so frustrating!

Only got two dyms in as i spent most of my time playing freerolls and speaking to customer care!

Won 1 lost 1 today. 

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I really cant handle this anymore and dont no what to do. Completely lost!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/26
  • edited June 2015
    Had a night like that too JD 4/11 so frustrating fallen below 60% now didnt think i did a lot wrong. I need to have a couple of big winning sessions soon.
  • edited June 2015

Only managed 2 games yesterday but did win both so should be back above 60%

• edited June 2015
    been a bad last 50 games 27/50 54% but picked up today 7/11 so cud have been worse 250 games in and 61.6% dropped 1.9% oh well still on my target..be bk online about 10.30 if anyone is around have a gd day hope the little 1 is ok stu :)
  • edited June 2015
    Another short session for me I got 4 games in won 3.

Overall 88/130 or 67.7% happy days....still struggling to get a good win streak though!

Good luck all!

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    Still struggling ger id take 67.7% and not have a good win streak lol.

I had a better day yesterday won the first 7 ended up 8/10. Would have been better if somebody on here shoved and luck boxed with Q 5 suited. I called with AA. Trip 5s took the pot. Thats poker but hard to take sometimes! Happens to us all.
  • edited June 2015
    Still struggling ger id take 67.7% and not have a good win streak lol. I had a better day yesterday won the first 7 ended up 8/10. Would have been better if somebody on here shoved and luck boxed with Q 5 suited. I called with AA. Trip 5s took the pot. Thats poker but hard to take sometimes! Happens to us all.
    Posted by spinky6108

What fish would do that i wonder
  • edited June 2015
    Great start in the 3rd 100, 0/2
  • edited June 2015
    3/4 again ...was chipleader in the freeroll today for ages....but just missed out on cashing ....ouch.

93/137 or 67.9%.

Hope to get a few more games in at the weekend as Im struggling to get 6 plus games played a night. I think I will be on around 400 when u guys hit 1k!.....darkangel and mrsduck will probably have played 20 games by then ;)

Good luck at the tables folks

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    Funny old game had 3/9 early last night. I was telling wardstar there didnt seem many regs about then i went and won the next 6. Finished 10/16 for slight profit on night.

Good luck guys!
  • edited June 2015
    Won 1 Lost 3 boom! 

Was due a losing day. Felt I played well, but from early on including the freerolls I could sense its one of those days my opponents just keep hitting.....9j in freeroll hitting trips jacks to beat me and quads 4s then in the next!

Things didnt change in the dyms some strange hands hitting nuts ...so its certainly time to call it a day as Ive been playing long enough to know when its not your day ...its time to stop! ;)

Dropped to 66% now after 144 games.

Tomorrow is SATURDAY!! bring on the lunatics! hehe

Gnite folks

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    Hi all

Some horrible beats today. Buts thats what i say about fridays and saturdays you can either win very big or run bad. I ran bad and still managed ok day.

i am currently 30/50 should really have been 33 or 34

so over all i am

156/250 62.4%

Had great fun in the 1K freeroll, myself, RLT and wardstar went very deep got myselft a tenner. Ward came 7th i think and was very unluckygot rivered would have been 2nd in chips if he won the hand.

Tomorrows another day and as Gerard says its saturday yippie.

But may not be able to play alot have to start packing as i have bought a new house.

• edited June 2015
    Hi all

Been on a good run last couple of days had 11 or 12 wins in a row. Could you check hat RLT please?. And only lost 1 game in the last 19 or 20 games. That should boost my percentage.

Good luck all
  • edited June 2015
    Hi all Been on a good run last couple of days had 11 or 12 wins in a row. Could you check hat RLT please?. And only lost 1 game in the last 19 or 20 games. That should boost my percentage. Good luck all
    Posted by spinky6108
    You had 11 in a row, keep it up
  • edited June 2015
    had a few brutal days where I couldn't get a run going but made up for it yesterday with 53 out of 77 and a 15 game winning streak in that.

Also had a few people trying to tell me I don't know how to play :-) anyone offering any coaching?
  • edited June 2015
    Lemme guess Craig they said that to you after you took their chips?

Ger

Nice streak btw
  • edited June 2015
    Another good day yesterday  10/13 not sure of total numbers got a bit lost but bankroll going up nicely. 

Good to share holdem table with you Ger well done for cashing.