You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange

Comments

• edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange:
    Im also really bad at golf :) I am however fairly decent at footgolf :)
    Posted by RLT16
    But you are an Aussi rules player and an England international!
  • edited July 2015
    Im officially an ex- england/britian international, not been selected this year, mainly due to my injury suffered last year, hadn't been able to train or do fitness of any sort so got to unfit :(, but it was expected really and now im back in the gym i will be working myself into the ground to get myself back in the squad next year!
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange:
    Im officially an ex- england/britian international, not been selected this year, mainly due to my injury suffered last year, hadn't been able to train or do fitness of any sort so got to unfit :(, but it was expected really and now im back in the gym i will be working myself into the ground to get myself back in the squad next year!
    Posted by RLT16
    Washed up.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : Washed up.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    i prefer the term has been :)
  • edited July 2015
    Heading away for a few days but quick update on where Im at.

287 games and 64.81% so heading in the right direction, started well yesterday then lost 4 in a row!! then won 7 in a row...the crazy swings that keep bringing us back.

Great evening infact laying with Tikay and a few other ploppers ....what a great bunch, great banther.

Good luck guys ....Stu I see your on a good run!

Ger
  • edited July 2015
    Heading away for a few days but quick update on where Im at. 287 games and 64.81% so heading in the right direction, started well yesterday then lost 4 in a row!! then won 7 in a row...the crazy swings that keep bringing us back. Great evening infact laying with Tikay and a few other ploppers ....what a great bunch, great banther. Good luck guys ....Stu I see your on a good run! Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    Sushhhhh dont tell anyone
  • edited July 2015
    Warning Brag Post!

speaking of good runs guess whos back on the sharkscope leaderboards.

Me, boom :) time to do the same with my second 500 games :)

going to update the table now will be done in 5 mins
  • edited July 2015
    3/4 tonight hoping things are changing for the better. Couldn't play many tonight but should get a few in over the weekend
  • edited July 2015
    3/4 tonight hoping things are changing for the better. Couldn't play many tonight but should get a few in over the weekend
    Posted by waller02
    On your profile on here, you have this....

''One piece of poker advice?: take bad beats on the chin and move on!''

Can I ask which chin you take them on?
  • edited July 2015
    Still running well 45/63 on my latest 100. 10/14 yesterday.

Had connecton problems last night with the download so i loaded up browser it was so slow and laggy kept getting timed out i had 2 tables running at the time how i managed to win on them was so lucky when the blinds got to 75/150 if i had a resonable hand i just pushed all in and hoped for the best luckily i managed to cash. 

I won't be using the browser again!

Congrats RLT on your SS star, Surely i will get one soon as i am beating you on this challenge in 500 games :)!

GL at the tables.
  • edited July 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : On your profile on here, you have this.... ''One piece of poker advice?: take bad beats on the chin and move on!'' Can I ask which chin you take them on?
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    I like to mix it up and alternate between chins. It keeps things fresh and ensures that each chin receives equal punishment.

How about you? Apparently you have more chins than a Chinese phone book so I'm curious to know what your take on the matter is.
  • edited July 2015
    Varience kicked in yesterday 8/18 AA cracked a couple of times. Stopped playing early wasn't my night.

• edited July 2015
    RLT I'm online if you wanna skype
  • edited July 2015
    Ok so Im struggling a bit at plo8 so Im gonna give myself a bit of a challenge....Im gonna play 100 £3 holdem dyms and see how I get on.

No doubt I will bump into you guys so be gentle with me Im very rusty at holdem.

GL all

Ger
  • edited July 2015
    Ok so Im struggling a bit at plo8 so Im gonna give myself a bit of a challenge....Im gonna play 100 £3 holdem dyms and see how I get on. No doubt I will bump into you guys so be gentle with me Im very rusty at holdem. GL all Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    Your be fine gerard the both games i've played with you, you have won both and i lost both!

• edited July 2015
    Bit of a brag post got my first SS star thanks to geradirl, he told them my name and hey presto i get a star. Apparantly they don't pick everyone up for their lists. Anyway jumped ahead of RLT and Stuarty on the 500 low stake list :).
  • edited July 2015
    Bit of a brag post got my first SS star thanks to geradirl, he told them my name and hey presto i get a star. Apparantly they don't pick everyone up for their lists. Anyway jumped ahead of RLT and Stuarty on the 500 low stake list :).
    Posted by spinky6108
    Look at the leaderboard its the whos who of 3.30 dyms on sky poker lol.

Skypoker should really be paying us sponsership monies.
  • edited July 2015
    Running a little better lately, last nightmare session was a good 4 days ago (4/11), wasn't playing my best either.

Since then, Friday 6/10, Saturday 7/8, today 12/15.

Lost count of my total as trying not to worry too much about results whilst in-play on the session.

• edited July 2015
    Spoke too soon and lost the next 3. Funny old game.
  • edited July 2015
    Oh Oh very very bad day for me today.....didnt play great but pulled it together in my last few games and then got donked in two of them....sigh.

Why do we always get donked when we are on a bad run eh?

Won 8 from 19 i think in total.

I played some holdem and results were okish won 6 from 10 but my plo8 was awful 2/9!!

Hopefully things will turn for me tomorrow.

Im 198 from 312 i think which would make it 63.46%.

Ger
  • edited July 2015
    Running well 25/38 yesterday. Not sure of totals lost track again.
  • edited July 2015
    hey guys sorry havent updated table for a while, its done now, and gerardirl is, ofcourse, still in the lead, spinky is in second and myself in 3rd.

craigyb and wardstar have both nearly completed the challange so will nice to have a target firmly set to beat :)
  • edited July 2015
    Good Morning all

I had my best day yesterday since this challenge started played two sessions. First session 9/10 then second session 6/6. Played well won all my 50/50 made mistakes and got away with them and got very lucky at times!

Total now 426/681 62.5% .

See you on the tables later.
  • edited July 2015
    feel like im playing really well, but running horrificly, wont bore you with the stories, somehow ive managed to come out of the run break even at dyms over last few days, all i need to do is avoid kgee and ill be fine, im not sure i know a luckier guy (and hes pretty handy at poker to), timmys got himself a decent student there :)
  • edited July 2015
    Funny you say about lucky players. I had a guy which I felt the same about and I didnt think he was anything more than a decent player but he seemed to keep winning flips against me and others. So I decided to start logging my and his results in every game we played.

Turns out he isnt as lucky as I thought after looking at the results yet if I didnt log it I probably wouldnt have realised this. Funny how our mind can deceive us.

Good luck all!

Ger
  • edited August 2015
    Lemme take that back he just beat me in coinflips 5-1 !! lol

• edited August 2015
    just want to say a quick congrats to spinky for his SS star, 4th on the 500 game average profit leaderboard, making it 20 sky players in teh top 20! very impressive and it shows the standard of player we have in this challange as most of them are in it
  • edited August 2015
    just want to say a quick congrats to spinky for his SS star, 4th on the 500 game average profit leaderboard, making it 20 sky players in teh top 20! very impressive and it shows the standard of player we have in this challange as most of them are in it
    Posted by RLT16
    Cheers for that Lee very much appreciated. I'm well happy with my results.

thanks to you guys for putting this challenge up. i have changed my game a bit and it all come good at the moment. Only 300 games to go.

GL at the tables!
  • edited August 2015
    Posted by RLT16
    +1 congrats
  • edited August 2015
    Good day today despite being called a donk :)

11 from 15

Managed to stem the tide a bit was slipping below the 63%

Overall I'm 63.59% from 357.....and the holdem challenge is 13/19 ....thought it was supposed to be tough guys? ;) 

Good luck at the tables,

Ger