You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange

Comments

• edited August 2015
    Worst day yesterday since the challenge started 8/22 and 4th losing day in a row. Game is tough when your on a bad swing. I didn't tilt but was losing confidence even couldn't win any flips, bluffs got called. We have all been there. Had a few tough decisions in the BB when short of chips ended up calling all ins and losing. Won't boar you too much but i put up my winning days so i guess i should post losing days. Thanks guys for your support at the tables. 

My winning percentange falling rapidly i have to win 104 from the last 188 games to achive my goal of 60% over a 1000 games which is 55%. Wish me luck. 
  • edited August 2015
    Best of luck Spinky.

I did ok yesterday although it didnt feel like it, I won 8/13.

I think Im 64.27% from 389.

Im setting a target of 65% which is possible but is appearing very difficult to achieve as every time I reach it I drop back again. I was hoping to catch that guy at the top of the sharkscope leaderboard for average profit over 500 games but Im gonna have to have a serious run of wins over my next 30 odd games.

Stuart is on fire btw!!

Ger
  • edited August 2015
    Great to see stuarty back to winning ways and a 13 win streak!

table has now been updated
  • edited August 2015
    After another abysmal night of poker I am taking a long break from the game. GL all
  • edited August 2015
    Glad to be back on track for the last 2 days 13/19.

I don't get the chance to play the freeroll very often because of the time it is on. But yesterday i did. On my first hand i had AA and managed to my chips all in pre flop only to get called and beaten by 10 J!  Have to wait another week now for a Freeroll. 
  • edited August 2015
    Just giving this a bump in case RLT forgets us.  Only enough traffic for a couple of games this afternoon, played a few last night but no real session. 5/6 across the two.

Got called an idiot and a clown today, so must have been doing something right.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange:
    Just giving this a bump in case RLT forgets us.  Only enough traffic for a couple of games this afternoon, played a few last night but no real session. 5/6 across the two. Got called an idiot and a clown today, so must have been doing something right.
    Posted by bbMike

Lol, love it when someone does that then insta regs every table I am are sat at......on with the mute button, busy with the re raise button ;-))
  • edited August 2015
    Decent evening session 8/10. Regged last 3 games and internet went down. If you've never tried multi-tabling on your phone on an app that only handles one table at a time (so you have to play a hand, exit to menu then load another table), then I hope you never have to.  Managed to escape with 2/3 from those.

No idea what I'm up to now, once it's been refreshed I'll keep a better count myself.

GL those still going.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange:
    Just giving this a bump in case RLT forgets us.  Only enough traffic for a couple of games this afternoon, played a few last night but no real session. 5/6 across the two. Got called an idiot and a clown today, so must have been doing something right.
    Posted by bbMike
    how could i forget you guys, your all partly responsible for funding my disneyland trip ;)
  • edited August 2015
    After another abysmal night of poker I am taking a long break from the game. GL all
    Posted by jdsallstar
    sad to see this Jd, wish you all the best, seen you taken some absolutely rotten beats over last few days and weeks. hope you enjoy your break, and hope to see you at the tables again once your refreshed
  • edited August 2015
    table has been updated. btw any of you guys here joining the £5 challange? other than the ones i already know about
  • edited August 2015
    Thanks Lee, crikey you got some games in there.

No to the £5, Im happy to stick to my £3, I have upped my volume but still not even halfway there.

Good luck in the £5, I will be keeping an eye to see how you get on.

Ger
  • edited August 2015
    Can't believe I'm still not halfway there. Very depressing!
  • edited August 2015
    Just completed 900. 550/900 is my total only another 100 left should be finished by end of next week if i get my finger out.
    Need at least 50 wins to make 60% overall!
  • edited August 2015
    Had a good day yesterday won 13/17.

Overall 433 played and 64.43%.

The half way point is in distant view!

Good luck all

Ger
  • edited August 2015
    Oooh I've been removed from the list! :'(((((
    Just won one ;) 
  • edited August 2015
    i still got your stats mrsduckthere were a few that had only played a handful of games and didnt want to still be tracking in 2050
  • edited August 2015
    i still got your stats mrsduckthere were a few that had only played a handful of games and didnt want to still be tracking in 2050
    Posted by RLT16
    No problem rlt, was just kidding :)
  • edited August 2015
    Tables updated guys gl with the rest of your games
  • edited August 2015
    Subject to checking by Lee i have finally finished the £3 DM challenge.

What a grind enjoyed most of it but last 200 games were a struggle.

607 / 1000 60.69%. Didn't think i was going to make 60% near the end but finished with 9/12 today and won the last 5!

Good luck the rest of you with the challenge don't think Gerard will be cauught. Enjoyed the games with you guys will leave you alone now and try my luck with the £5s. I'm going to withdraw some of my winnings and have a £250 Bankroll for the £5s. See how it goes but  i'm not promissing to do a 1000 games of £5s.
  • edited August 2015
    Lee,

I ain't going to be getting to 1000 games anytime soon. I just haven't got the time to put the volume in and the fact I'm struggling to even beat them is providing little motivation haha.

To save you a job, especially as you now have a 5.50 table to sort out too, you can remove me from the list.

Would like to say it has been a blast.......but it hasn't lol. Wp to the rest of you though, some impressive stats over a good sample size.

Best of luck to anybody attempting the 5.50 challenge. I will still be playing the odd 3.30 so I'm glad you lot are going tbh :)
  • edited August 2015
    Lee, I ain't going to be getting to 1000 games anytime soon. I just won the main last night and CBA to mess around with 3 quid games anymore.
    Posted by waller02
    FYP.
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : FYP.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Nah that money is being withdrawn and is as good as spent. I'm not interested in trying to build a roll anymore, been there and lost it. Still hurts thinking about it, so any decent cash will always be withdrawn now!
  • edited August 2015
    hi guys sory its been a busy weekend i will update table some point tonight
  • edited August 2015
  • edited August 2015
    My numbers haven't moved could you give it a little shake pls thanks
  • edited August 2015
    For fear this one might fall off the forum threads! BUMP!

On a nice little run of 7 wins currently 64.45% from 481

Holdem is included in the above and have 70.4% at 27 played easy game ;)!

I'm pretending to be happy when truth be told Stu just kicked my butt at plo8 heads up!!

Good luck all

Ger
  • edited August 2015
    is there a table for the 5s m8..dunno if to join or wait n re-join the nxt challenge
  • edited August 2015
    yeh there is, il find it and bring it back to front page aswell as updating tables. plenty of people are still very early into the challange so you may aswell join in :)
  • edited August 2015
    k m8 I wont be playing at the rate I was in the 5s to start with but I will get there due to my own personal 3s challenge on top of this due to my ss leaderboard..u know the score