You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Just the 3 games for me tonight and won 2.

However I notice sharkscope didnt record one of my wins, have sent them the table id but did that before and they never updated it. I suspect others may also be affected by this if you played a game between 8.30ish and 10ish!

Hope it doesnt cause confusion but i reckon we should just go with games reporting on sharkscope!

So im either 37 or 36 wins depending if sharkscope update it and 17 losses.

Good luck all

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    Quick update

first losing nite 2/5

Couldnt play anymore as still going well in a mtt on other site
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange:
    Just the 3 games for me tonight and won 2. However I notice sharkscope didnt record one of my wins, have sent them the table id but did that before and they never updated it. I suspect others may also be affected by this if you played a game between 8.30ish and 10ish! Hope it doesnt cause confusion but i reckon we should just go with games reporting on sharkscope! So im either 37 or 36 wins depending if sharkscope update it and 17 losses. Good luck all Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    Errr, I probably played about 20 in that time.

I was 22/35 for tonight, the good news I guess is that I'm still making big mistakes! Made a few notes tonight so I'll be better prepared next time. Hopefully.

Total 82/129, 63.5%
  • edited June 2015
    Just checked your results from 8pm mike and it seems to have all your games thats odd.....it has you down for 22 wins and 14 losses.

Not sure how it possibly missed one of my games then. Not to worry.

Nite all 

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange:
    Quick update first losing nite 2/5 Couldnt play anymore as still going well in a mtt on other site
    Posted by stuarty117

GL Stupot.
    I played 2 sngs tonite, only because jimi and h were donating. Easy game.... I should enter ;)
  • edited June 2015
    Update Varrince kicked in yesterday W8/18 Total now 53/80
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange:
    Just checked your results from 8pm mike and it seems to have all your games thats odd.....it has you down for 22 wins and 14 losses. Not sure how it possibly missed one of my games then. Not to worry. Nite all  Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    Hmm, are you saying my trusty binary string on the back of an envelope is unreliable?!

Must admit it can get a little hectic trying to keep track playing 8-10 tables across sites, having the occassional chat whilst also ensuring that I slowroll people but don't time out...

Could you check my stats from when I started on 3rd June, and I'll move on from whatever sharkscope says it is.

Thanks.
  • edited June 2015
    Not a great first week in this challenge, have been running horribly in some sessions but meh that's poker.
    Stats haven't been updated recently, my records show 26/54 starting on June 3rd but not sure if that's correct.
    Here's hoping for a better 2nd week, good luck all.

Edit: morning session 6/7 overall 28/57
  • edited June 2015
    Small session tonight

Now on 48/85
  • edited June 2015
    Quick update 9/10 ran well, overall 31/60.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : Hahahaha u are a bad bad boy Well tonite i played well i think and i only won 6/11, i felt like Jdsallstar tonite (Mr cant win a flip) Jd do you wanna join us, u can start from games starting tomorrow, as i have told everyone i take cheque, cash, postal order or diect debt So thats 23/38 overall On other news i am very very happy few months back i wrecked my tendons and i am a keen golfer. Got through my first full 18 holes today first time in ages without Pain. Ok i only shot 78, i play off 4 but it feels so so good to be back on the fairways. Also my wee girl has started to walk she is 22 months takes after me a little lazy lol.
    Posted by stuarty117

Hi mate sorry for late reply decided it was time i took a small break from the game. not sure what led me to that decision lol

Anyway im back and if it's not too late I'll have a go at this?! If it is too late it's no worries.

Won 6 of 8 tonight so a happy (but small) return to the felt. GL mate.
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : Hi mate sorry for late reply decided it was time i took a small break from the game. not sure what led me to that decision lol Anyway im back and if it's not too late I'll have a go at this?! If it is too late it's no worries. Won 6 of 8 tonight so a happy (but small) return to the felt. GL mate.
    Posted by jdsallstar

No probs from now then so sorry that 6 doesnt count lol should have posted before u started cause that would have been a good start.

Are you in the the £10 side bet

I have had a horrible run tonite, dunno weather to play another couple or not
  • edited June 2015
    Played 3 won 3 today despite battling against connection issues!, overall now at 40/57 or 70.2%

Good luck at the tables peeps!

Nite nite

Ger
  • edited June 2015

70.2%
    SkyPoker
    57x

62.1%
    SkyPoker
    132x

61.5%
    SkyPoker
    104x

61.5%
    SkyPoker
    91x

56.5%
    SkyPoker
    85x

52.2%
    SkyPoker
    67x
    Add Other Statistics
    Groups
  • edited June 2015
    great nite for me 

4/12

couldnt win a hand when ahead and made silly mistakes also

overall

i am 55/92

need to win at east 5/8 to complete my first 100.
  • edited June 2015
    Thats my attempt at an unofficial leaderboard , I just set it up from anyone that joined on the 2nd June, so anyone joining after that would have to be run seperately.

If you played on the 2nd June before entering the challenge then your results above wont be 100% accurate but it might helpas a stop gap until RLT returns from Mars or Neptune or wherever he is! lol

Actually mine includes a 2.25 game mistakenly so mine should read 69.6% or 39/56

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    Thats my attempt at an unofficial leaderboard , I just set it up from anyone that joined on the 2nd June, so anyone joining after that would have to be run seperately. If you played on the 2nd June before entering the challenge then your results above wont be 100% accurate but it might helpas a stop gap until RLT returns from Mars or Neptune or wherever he is! lol Actually mine includes a 2.25 game mistakenly so mine should read 69.6% or 39/56 Ger
    Posted by gerardirl

Hi all sorry for lack of activity, im working overnight shifts at the moment plus the mrs is on holiday in Spain so i have the kids during the day, so its fair to say i dont have a lot of time for anything, including sleep, got the weekend off work though so will be putting a grind in. I will update the scoreboard this morning once i finished work. Although seems like its going to be pretty Grimm reading for me :(
  • edited June 2015
    Hi all, the results table is updated. jds is technically in the lead with 75% as it stands but realistically its gerardirl whos out in front after a reasonable amount of games with 69% and spinky in the lead of the players involved in the side bet with close to 66% . im sat in 4th currently with 61.5 % but above my eacher so got to be happy with that.  like i say not got any time for poker at the mo, but will put in a decent grind over the weekend. gl all see you soon
  • edited June 2015
    Hi RLT. Stuarty was right it wouldnt be right if my 6 counted from last night. I'll post how i get on 2nite and that can be my first results.

Stu....I'll give the side bet a miss but good luck....unless you're on my tables ;)
  • edited June 2015
    Most ppl having the night off? Have only bumped into jds tonight.

Average session tonight (as usual). Feared the worst when I lost the first 2 but recovered slightly

Currently on 53/95...........still awaiting a decent winning streak or at least semi decent one!

Gl all
  • edited June 2015
  • edited June 2015
    So my first official session is 9 out of 13. Gl all 
  • edited June 2015
    So my first official session is 9 out of 13. Gl all 
    Posted by jdsallstar
    Wp sir good luck.
    7/11 today so not great but above average. Played spinky today on a 10 game streak! The guy needs taking down ;)
  • edited June 2015
    Taken a couple of days off myself. Is it worth updating the front page table with the date people started. As I'm guessing we'll have to confirm using sharkscope it would help the guys doing the searching. Last extract has me playing more games than I thought, but maybe because I started a few days later (or I can't count).
  • edited June 2015
    And i thought spinky was a nice fella 

Well after last nite i needed a bit of run good and i got a little. i regged for a 2.25 turbo by mistake, and won it but unfortunitly cant count it.

So 3.30s i played 8 and won 7 woohoo after last nite very pleased.

so got my first 100 complete

and i am 62/100 happy with that as i set my target at 600 and i am slighty ahead.

edit i started on 02/06/15 i think
  • edited June 2015
    Four games tonight , lost the first two despite playing well and was in trouble in the third but luckily turned it around and then won the last. So won 2 lost 2 but relieved after the start I had as i feared a bad run was on its way! 

Determined to crush tomorrow :D.

41/60 overall 68.3%.

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    Taken a couple of days off myself. Is it worth updating the front page table with the date people started. As I'm guessing we'll have to confirm using sharkscope it would help the guys doing the searching. Last extract has me playing more games than I thought, but maybe because I started a few days later (or I can't count).
    Posted by bbMike
    Hi mike i already have the dates on my spread sheet set up at home so i will add that onto the table thats no problem :) 

To many people running good tonight, no happy with that at all :(
  • edited June 2015
    hello all, table is now updated to show start date aswell as actual results so if i ever dissapear again and u fancy popping up a table into the thread those are the dates to start with on sharkscope searches. you'll probably see plenty of me tonight and over next couple of days so hopefully i can contribute to your win rates going down slightly ;)
  • edited June 2015
    table up to date with results as from about 10 minutes ago :)
  • edited June 2015
    Only a small session but won 6 out of 8. 

Now for a game of thrones session :)