You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange

Comments

• edited June 2015
    stu u need to read your pm's lol
  • edited June 2015
    Ok 4/4 today, very happy....thats 13/18...coming to get you spinky be afraid ...be very afraid!!

Nite all
    Ger
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange:
    Posted by jdsallstar
    U want in JD? 
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange:
    Posted by jdsallstar

Hahahaha u are a bad bad boy

Well tonite i played well i think and i only won 6/11, i felt like Jdsallstar tonite (Mr cant win a flip)

Jd do you wanna join us, u can start from games starting tomorrow, as i have told everyone i take cheque, cash, postal order or diect debt

So thats 23/38 overall

On other news i am very very happy

few months back i wrecked my tendons and i am a keen golfer.

Got through my first full 18 holes today first time in ages without Pain.

Ok i only shot 78, i play off 4 but it feels so so good to be back on the fairways.

Also my wee girl has started to walk she is 22 months takes after me a little lazy lol.

• edited June 2015
    Still running well W6 L1 yesterday. Total W14 L3. Stuarty i won't challenge you to golf 78 i could only dream about! I've actually scored  78 once my best ever.
  • edited June 2015
    Quick session didn't go to plan, 3/6 lost on the bubble JJ vs A9, AQ vs Q8 and AK vs JJ, these should even out over 1000 games, right?!  Should get a grind in tonight.
  • edited June 2015
    Was hoping to play a lot more today but life stuff got in the way, 4/6. 
    Like Mike my two losing games were on the bubble AA > JJ and QQ > KK so played quite well today overall.
  • edited June 2015
    Quick Post

today i had a good day 12/15

so overall 35/53

• edited June 2015
    Bad day at the office for me today.....then again it was saturday so no surprise there.

Enjoyable day though non the less.

Won 9 Lost 7

So 22/34 ... determined to have a good one tomorrow!

Nite all

Ger

• edited June 2015
    You know when you play a session and you just want the last one to go your way. One player has bust, one is away, one has a load of chips and the others are similar to you. AQs, shove, vs big stack AJ,.. AQK.. x.... ... ... yep.  Still, play more and that result becomes less significant. But it will have to be tomorrow, was making some poor decisions after the 3rd glass of wine.

17/26 for the session, 20/32 for the day, 32/49 for the comp.

Need more grinds like these, more focus, and provides one of the best feelings in poker, the one where you're looking at other tables and a message pops up somewhere else telling you you've cashed :)

GL all, apols I gifted Spinky a nudge ;)
  • edited June 2015
    Thanks for that Mike! Needed it for yesterday 12Wins 8 loses for the day. Total now W26 L11 60% win rate for yesterday.
  • edited June 2015
    Well played Lee,  nice idea, great to see folks jumping in, I hadn't played the £3 games for ages so I jumped in a few yesterday with Waller and Spinky,  good fun. I am prob not playing enough of them to get involved but you could add me as a green player ( my fave colour anyways).

I had 5/5 yesterday. my main motivation will be to finally cash on one of stuarty's tables......;-)
  • edited June 2015
    Well played Lee,  nice idea, great to see folks jumping in, I hadn't played the £3 games for ages so I jumped in a few yesterday with Waller and Spinky,  good fun. I am prob not playing enough of them to get involved but you could add me as a green player ( my fave colour anyways). I had 5/5 yesterday. my main motivation will be to finally cash on one of stuarty's tables......;-)
    Posted by HENDRIK62

Nice one Jimi, 

Keep track from today then, dont think we can give u them 5 lol, you should have posted yesterday morning.

Are you sure you dont want in side bet. 
  • edited June 2015
    In Response to Re: RLT16 vs stuarty117 (and multiple others) in a DYMathon challange : Nice one Jimi,  Keep track from today then, dont think we can give u them 5 lol, you should have posted yesterday morning. Are you sure you dont want in side bet. 
    Posted by stuarty117

ha ha Stu, I answer to anything anyway :-)

I will keep track from today, but it would prob take way too long for me to reach 1000 so I will stay as a green :-)
  • edited June 2015
    No more DYMs for me today.

Currently at:

W41 L32

Gl all
  • edited June 2015
    Don't discount me, I'm still in, just going on holibob, I'll be back in a week to crush you all ;) xx
  • edited June 2015
    Good day today but fell at the last hurdle. 4/5

Overall 26/39

Good luck all

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    Good day for me also W13 L3. Total now stands at W39 L14.
  • edited June 2015
    Was just warming up then had to cut the session (which takes a while to wrap up which is annoying!).

W10 L5 today, so W42 L22 or 42/64 total. 
  • edited June 2015
    Another ok session saved a bit by winning my last 5

today was 11/17

So total is 46/70  which is 66%

Some very good percentages from everyone except from spinky his is exceptional.

Spinky you can slow down at anytime.

Got on the Sharkscope leaderboard again for most profit $2 to $5 DYMS so would love to stay there till the end of the year. Also would be good to see most that are doing the challenge on the 100 and 500 game leaderboard.

PS Gerardirl has too many stars, nite
  • edited June 2015
    Good start so far today....lost my first 2 then won 8! what a crazy game eh.

Yes delighted to have moved up in the average over 100 games, I should make the 500 games once I've played enough but dont think I will be topping the leaderboard unless I go on some dramatic run!

Yes incredible standard by spinky so far....deffo should make a leaderboard.

Well done on your overall profit Stu!

Ger
  • edited June 2015
    Quiet on here tonight.

Anyone playing?

Played a couple of games and cashed in both (down to 95 chips on bubble but doubled up 3 times in a row) but haven't seen anybody from the challenge.
  • edited June 2015
    Only had time for 5 tonite

won 3/5 not bad, not great

so overall is 49/75
  • edited June 2015
    Good day , won 9 lost 3.....a nice win streak came to an end oh well!

Had a good day in the UKOPs freeroll as I fell asleep and woke up with 150 chips with blinds at 400 and came back to cash for £26 ....some serious donking ....apologies to my victims! lol

Correction think Im 35/51.

Ger

• edited June 2015
    Making a few errors, a session I'd rather forget. Didn't look as bad as I thought when I totted it up, but I'm hoping to improve as things move on. Fell into a few limpy traps, I am on the look-out!

Today: 18/30, overall 60/94.

Apols if you tried to chat at all, was in Zen mode most of the night!
  • edited June 2015
    Morning All 6 from 9 last night overall 45/62.
  • edited June 2015
    yipee, since signing up i have managed one game (told you it may take me a while ;-))

My outstanding record is:

Played one lost one 100% :-)

• edited June 2015
    Fun challenge guys I have been looking out for you at the tables, although the 3.30s used to be my soft option games, no so much now! Gl all.
  • edited June 2015
    Have you gone AWOL Lee??
  • edited June 2015
    Only played a few tonight

W44 L35

Still need to improve. Got disconnected at the crucial stage on my last game so maybe could have chalked another win, but it would have made little difference to what are pretty poor stats..........so far!

I won £30 for making the ft of the freeroll so not a total disaster tonight.

Gl all