You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Kags challenge

12346»

Comments

• edited November 2015
    Thanks Churchy :)
  • edited November 2015
    Wow, well done hotwheals! another great player and well deserved!

Ger
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Kags challenge:
    Wow, well done hotwheals! another great player and well deserved! Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    Tar mate :)
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Kags challenge : Tar mate :)
    Posted by Hotwheals
    Thought you were female. Isn't it amazing how avatar's change your thinking about people. Well played Carl :)

Another plopper to watch out for is luckyjim12 our newest member of TPT. Will have to get back to plopping on Thursday nights, miss the fun with you guys especially AJ the poligamist ;) long standing joke from back on the rail in may? was it AJ??

Gl kag and everyone else great reading
  • edited November 2015
    Very well done hotwheals. Pleased for ya.
  • edited November 2015
    Thanks for all the support mate, it means alot. :)p.s. my names Carl. :)
    Posted by Hotwheals
    Really regretting the keep it up hottie comment, a real John candy Steve martin moment.

Cough cough anyone see the lakers game.

Fwiw I was taking too your avatar.

Kags
  • edited November 2015
    Very well done hotwheals. Pleased for ya.
    Posted by onejohnb
    Thanks mate :)
  • edited November 2015
    In Response to Re: Kags challenge : Really regretting the keep it up hottie comment, a real John candy Steve martin moment. Cough cough anyone see the lakers game. Fwiw I was taking too your avatar. Kags
    Posted by _kagawa_
    Haha good one that haha
  • edited January 2016

Back playing tonight after not playing a hand since new years day, had a major confidence issue, with my game.

Lost most off my games but am happy that i am back playing after a long lay off, wasn't sure if i was going to come back playing at all, got a bit of stick off the player that beat me in a few games  about my hand selection and no wonder i am struggling etc, but that stuff don't bother me in the slightest, i figured out now that its hard enough keeping your own game on track without commenting on others players game, but good luck to that bloke.

Kags

• edited January 2016

Good to se you back Kaggy, wondered what happened to you.

Lacking confidence? Just keep Sharkscope open in another tab, & keep looking at all those Gold Stars you have.

When others make derogatory comments mid-game about our abilities, we know one thing for sure - they lack class ort brains. And SS Gold Stars in all probability.

GL mate, & HNY.  

• edited January 2016
    Back playing tonight after not playing a hand since new years day, had a major confidence issue, with my game. Lost most off my games but am happy that i am back playing after a long lay off, wasn't sure if i was going to come back playing at all, got a bit of stick off the player that beat me in a few games  about my hand selection and no wonder i am struggling etc, but that stuff don't bother me in the slightest, i figured out now that its hard enough keeping your own game on track without commenting on others players game, but good luck to that bloke. Kags
    Posted by _kagawa_
    check your pms kag
  • edited January 2016
    Got that PM Brian, 

Good luck at the tables and happy new year to yourself and all the plo8 crew.

Kags
  • edited January 2016
    Nice to see you back kag (but not at my table)
    Gl for 2016
  • edited January 2016
    Kag man up! you know your good ;).

Good to see you back bud.

Remember the most important thing is to enjoy your poker.

Ger
  • edited January 2016
    Thanks Tikay, Brian, mick and Ger

Starting fresh tonight, deposited € 20.
    Relaxed and ready to go again.
    Aussie millions down to final table 2 woman on it great to see, only 3 other woman have achieved this before, Annette Obrestad being one, be good for the game for 1 of the girls to win.
    Either way this year will have the best female finisher ever.

UTD for the cup, some manager LVG :)

Kags
  • edited February 2016
    Funny thing politics, when you need politicians to make fast important decisions they don't seem to be around, ever.

General election called in ireland today , sometime before April I think , maybe sooner.

So here is the thing, driving home late last night (wed) very late, and here are these blokes out hanging up elections posters, on the day that the election was announced.

It was windy and raining but it didn't put these buckos off, not a chance.

Next thing they will be knocking at my door telling me everything there gonna do for me if I vote for them,
    been a rough few years over here, hard to trust any off them regardless of who they represent.

Anyhow that's enough poker chat for one night.

Kags

• edited February 2016
    I didnt know you were in Ireland Kags? Where abouts? Just dont vote Sin  F ein!

Ger
  • edited February 2016

Me neither - whereabouts in Ireland, Kaggy?
  • edited March 2016
    Poker is just a frame of mind.

If you log in feeling tired, peed off, had a bad day, or going through a bad patch in general, your destined to lose.

If you log in feeling fresh, content, had a good day, or going through a good patch in general, you stand a better chance of winning and if you don't it doesn't effect you as much.

That's my view anyhow, till I am told otherwise.

Kags