You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2016 TLB CHARITY THREAD:TOTAL PLEDGES £4,525. FINAL RESULTS ARE IN. OUR CHAMPION. YEP YOU GUESS

1101112131416»

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Well Danny (FeelGroggy) won the 7pm UKOPS today, but unfortuantely based of the criteria I set out before Xmas UKOPS started (details below in red) it doesn't count for any points.

"Regarding Xmas UKOPS the points for the "Tournament Wins" comp will be as normal, with the following exceptions. The 9PM UKOPS event will always carry 2pts regardless of buy in and format. The 10PM UKOPS Turbo BH will carry two points. The UKOPS main (8.00pm) and mini (8.30pm) will carry 10 and 7 points respectively, as usual. Other UKOPS tournaments do not carry any points. The Quickdraw and Sheriff if in the schedule, will be as normal. Cheers, G"

I will have to stick to this as these were the rules I set, however next year to keep things simpler and fairer the rules for all UKOPS will be as follows:

The main and mini UKOPS each day will be worth 10pts and 7 points as normal, the high rollers 10pts and all other UKOPS comps 2pts, with the competitor donating £10 for winning any one of these comps.

Apologies Danny, on what seems a little un-fair allocation of 2pts for Devil_Tear's 9pm win and no points for your 7pm one.

Unfortunately you were the victim of a poor ruling I made prior to UKOPS commencing, but, I'm sure you understand that I have to stick to it now.

You still have New Years Eve to peg back that one point, but I'm sure you have a life and won't be playing poker. :=)

Cheers,

G
  • edited December 2016
    In Response to Re: 2016 TLB CHARITY THREAD: WE HAVE NOW REACHED THE £4,100 MARK. LATEST STANDINGS ON OPENING POST:
    In Response to Re: 2016 TLB CHARITY THREAD: WE HAVE NOW REACHED THE £4,100 MARK. LATEST STANDINGS ON OPENING POST : Opps, based on the above criteria which I set out before XMAS UKOPS started. Devil_Tear gets what may be a crucial two points for winning the £20 UKOPS Rebuy at 9pm yesterday. (for ease's sake it will go down as a 9PM £55 BH win) Well done Tim, can Danny respond? I will update the opening post now. Aussie, please could you amend your website accordingly. Thanks again Aussie for all your assistence throughout the year. Happy New Year! G
    Posted by StayOrGo
    hi graham

added devil's 9pm win

ul groggs

happy new year

• edited December 2016
    well done danny and tim. 
  • edited December 2016
    well done danny and tim. 
  • edited December 2016
    Latest standings have been updated on the opening post.

Happy New Year all!

Cheers,

G
  • edited December 2016
    No worries, I think 2 points is fair during UKOPS anyway as the fields are much larger then usual,  well done Tim. As much as I play poker even I won't be playing on new years eve so I'll have to settle with bubbling the charity points!
  • edited January 2017
    Hi all.

Just about to do the final standings.

However, someone said to me in the chat box a couple of days ago that they would sponsor £40 to take the total pledged to £4,500.

Very kind of you sir!

Problem is, I completely forgot who it was.

Please could the kindly man come forward, so I can do the final totals.

It's my age sorry.

Cheers,

G
  • edited January 2017
    Hi Graham, yeah that was me.

Seeming as you almost single handedly helped my ladder a good few spots, its the least I could do : )

Could it go to MacMillan please?

Let me know your deets and will ship it over.

Congratz on another great year and gl for 2017.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: 2016 TLB CHARITY THREAD: WILL THE MYSTERY DONOR PLEASE COME FORWARD. :=):
    Hi Graham, yeah that was me. Seeming as you almost single handedly helped my ladder a good few spots, its the least I could do : ) Could it go to MacMillan please? Let me know your deets and will ship it over. Congratz on another great year and gl for 2017.
    Posted by LmfaoAllin

Hi James. TY so much!

So sorry for not remembering it was you, how could I forget!

Many thanks mate.

Will be posting all the details for payments tomorrow.

Thanks again.

G