You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Officer Drivel...?

Comments

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: The Annoying old G i t Thread:
    Did well goldon, some tough oppos there. Mug of cocoa, feet up, then early night?( or something stronger  ) was quite tiring just watching. Good effort!
    Posted by chilling
    Rabbit in the Headlights   .......... not won a thing all day.  Sigh!

Done better if sat out ....lol
  • edited January 2017
          Not Penny Lane...... Memory Lane.

Do you remember when the "Rail" used to the place to be.  Where the Posh people live'd.

The Developers won't build here now they've move out. 
  • edited January 2017
       This Eagle is soaring high in the Sky no need to watch me like a Hawk......... I'm a good boy now, may ruffle a few Feathers but that's just me preening myself. Thinking about installing Security Camera's some dodgy people lurking about outside.   Have to be careful now-a-days .... now the neighbourhood has gone downhill.
  • edited January 2017

Nowt wrong with ya neighbours! Hic.

Nowt wrong with the Rail.

Only thing wrong on this forum is the no marks who contribute nothing but snide comments and wind ups. In real life, they would be dealt with but in keyboard warrior land, they have just to be ignored.

Keep posting Don. And cheers for playing and contributing to the Ryder cup day on Monday.....more than others did/do on here.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country:
       This Eagle is soaring high in the Sky no need to watch me like a Hawk......... I'm a good boy now, may ruffle a few Feathers but that's just me preening myself. Thinking about installing Security Camera's some dodgy people lurking about outside.   Have to be careful now-a-days .... now the neighbourhood has gone downhill.
    Posted by goldon
    You feeling a bit vunerable goldon? I presume you know that security cameras can be linked to your tv. No adverts either!
  • edited January 2017
    Welcome to my Humble Thread Al   no beer or drink's to offer you ..... only the hand of friendship.

I take nothing seriously on here and enjoy the banter with people willing to post on my silly thread. Not been many lately think their frightened of the KGB sticking a brolly in their leg or sending the removal van round in the middle of the night. There are a few good soles that tolerate me ... as I do sail close to the wind but no disrespect intended to anyone.  I was happy to volunteer to the Charity Poker event Graham organised as it was for Ice Tiger.
    I think some time ago I was on his table and exchange comments in the chat box but other than that I did not know him personally.  Sorry we WON and YOU LOST.... but as Darkangel7 said It's all about WINNING.  Oops!
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : You feeling a bit vulnerable goldon? I presume you know that security cameras can be linked to your tv. No adverts either!
    Posted by chilling
    Their closing in on me Chill I have bought a Crocodile to patrol the Perimeter fence.
  • edited January 2017
    They Closed in on me way back in 2014  a school playing field at the bottom off my garden, o for some peace
  • edited January 2017
    Husband has made a promise we will move this year, hope a teacher buys our house :):):)
  • edited January 2017
    hoping the teacher does not no about the flood lit football pitch every night
  • edited January 2017
    Hi Trish  Think of it this way.........  You won't need Solar garden light ........ the bad guy's can't creep up in the dark......... if you leave the curtain open you don't need to switch the house lights on.   plus plus me finks. Oh! and you get to watch footy free. Yipee
  • edited January 2017
    Husband has made a promise we will move this year, hope a teacher buys our house :):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Trish your Hubby is easy with his promises.
    The Grass always looks greener over the fence.  If you do move check out if the Council plan any development in the area.  The reason being,  when me & Annie moved in here (where we are now) nobody wanted the place as there was Council land fill rubbish tip at the back of our Garden.  I found out it was closing at the end of the year so we moved in.  It's all grassed over park land now and they can't build on it, there's a lake with ducks and Ozzy loves his walks down the path's either side.  We put a Gate in the fence so we can walk straight into the Park.  We wouldn't move from here ever, now great place to live ..... so check before you leap.
  • edited January 2017
    goldon I no your thread is Tumble Weed Country, But I would like Knot Weed that will stop there noise :):):)
  • edited January 2017
    golden I have tried to take on the school been to the council you name it I have tried it but no luck
  • edited January 2017
    they even said move,I have lived here for 25 yearsgreat ((:(:
  • edited January 2017
    That was why I said I hope a teacher buys our house
  • edited January 2017
    when the school closes at 4.30 then the football starts at 5pm lets see how they feel
  • edited January 2017
    00ps I forgot I have rounders from 9am rugby till 12am you name I hear it  screaming kids all day long wonderful
  • edited January 2017
    00ps I forgot I have rounders from 9am rugby till 12am you name I hear it  screaming kids all day long wonderful
    Posted by paige55
    MOVE
  • edited January 2017
    Nowt wrong with ya neighbours! Hic. Nowt wrong with the Rail. Only thing wrong on this forum is the no marks who contribute nothing but snide comments and wind ups. In real life, they would be dealt with but in keyboard warrior land, they have just to be ignored. Keep posting Don. And cheers for playing and contributing to the Ryder cup day on Monday.....more than others did/do on here.
    Posted by MAXALLY[/QUOTE

Alan
    What are you doing?
    Can you just think a little before making your bitchyy posts please?

The trouble is when you keep making your unpleasant posts you actually upset the wrong people. 
    I don't give a stuff what you write. I'm fully aware of the big chip on your shoulder and how nasty you can be.

But what you've done with this post is upset a very good friend of mine who's going through a tough time. He doesn't deserve that. He thinks that your post was directed at him

The funny thing is, just the other day I was trying to defend you a little bit. It was a struggle but I tried. The person that you've offended with your message tried a lot harder than me. And now you've upset him.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country :
    Nowt wrong with ya neighbours! Hic. Nowt wrong with the Rail. Only thing wrong on this forum is the no marks who contribute nothing but snide comments and wind ups. In real life, they would be dealt with but in keyboard warrior land, they have just to be ignored. Keep posting Don. And cheers for playing and contributing to the Ryder cup day on Monday.....more than others did/do on here. Posted by MAXALLY[/QUOTE Alan What are you doing? Can you just think a little before making your bitchyy posts please? The trouble is when you keep making your unpleasant posts you actually upset the wrong people.  I don't give a stuff what you write. I'm fully aware of the big chip on your shoulder and how nasty you can be. But what you've done with this post is upset a very good friend of mine who's going through a tough time. He doesn't deserve that. He thinks that your post was directed at him The funny thing is, just the other day I was trying to defend you a little bit. It was a struggle but I tried. The person that you've offended with your message tried a lot harder than me. And now you've upset him.
    Posted by Jac35
    Hi,  Jac    Don't know what the history is behind you lot falling out.  I don't go on facebook to find out either but hear the trouble that site causes.  I have no qualms with anybody on Sky Poker and stick up for Al only because I see others attacking him.  I did hear he's been a naughty boy but ( haven't we all at some time ) we can all play the sympathy card it's our right to do so.   From where I see it the people involved are to blame not just Alan and are keeping it running.  Hurt takes time to heal some never get over it ...... I'm thick skinned/ water off a ducks back so you can't hurt me... but .... Alan is a delicate little flower and sensitive to inappropriate remarks.
    Kiss and make up ..... would be nice ..... move away ...... Mm!   Aliens will come in the dead of night and whisk him away.   Take a pop at me here,  it's been very lonely lately I could do with the company.
    Whatever the solution I regard my part as Friendly banter nothing else.   The mirror reflects what it see's.?

Just a thought !

• edited January 2017
    Posted by paige55
    One of those cherubs could be the future Prime Minister. Is it a comprehensive?.. well.... maybe not then.
  • edited January 2017
    goldon I no your thread is Tumble Weed Country, But I would like Knot Weed that will stop there noise :):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Trish you don't want Knot Weed anywhere near your house .......... you will never be able to sell it.
    The Council will Bulldozer your home.  Wouldn't wish it on your worse enemy.
  • edited January 2017
    Hi goldon

That's a really good post.
    I'm frustrated that a friend of mine has been upset by the comments made is all.
    Apologies for using your thread to reply
  • edited January 2017
    Posted by paige55
    Are all these sports played one-handed these days? due to their mobiles being in the other hand.
  • edited January 2017
    Hi goldon That's a really good post. I'm frustrated that a friend of mine has been upset by the comments made is all. Apologies for using your thread to reply
    Posted by Jac35
    No Apologies required you were one of my first posters and valued your input then and now.
    This thread was to be tongue /cheek but happy to discuss any topic posters bring.  People that look in and not comment will have their own opinions as what the thread is about.   It's in the Rail which had other names in the past ( Area 51 ) being one which was axed because it got to sensitive some great people got banned if they are looking in ........we miss you. Well I miss them.   The Mods then were on mandate to crush any adverse comments OK they have the right to do so but they provided the vehicle then complained when it was used.  I was a victim because of my out spoken views .......  on hindsight deserved it ..... served my sentence Shawshank reformed.

Onwards & Upwards
  • edited January 2017

I want that Parrot.......... and I don't mean John Parrot...
  • edited January 2017
    Stick to the same bird goldon, otherwise things could get messy.
  • edited January 2017
      I want that Parrot.......... and I don't mean John Parrot...
    Posted by goldon
    Is it on Twitter?
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : Is it on Twitter?
    Posted by VespaPX
    Who let the cat out Who Who ....... it wasn't to feed my Eagle Honest.