You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Officer Drivel...?

Comments

• edited January 2017
     Feel like done ten round with Mike Tyson but the calm after the Storm tells me nothing will change.  Gofer's dive back in their holes foxes circle waiting to pounce.  The never ending story of Animal behaviour.  One good thing .......... the tumble weed has gone.  Coldwater Station at the end of the tracks.
  • edited January 2017
    TooT TooT  full steam ahead.   Once upon a time in the West.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: ColdWater:
    TooT TooT  full steam ahead.   Once upon a time in the West.
    Posted by goldon
    I preferred Casey Jones to Thomas the Tank
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: ColdWater : I preferred Casey Jones to Thomas the Tank
    Posted by VespaPX

The Rail is ......... full Gauge grown up track not Hornby...  
  • edited January 2017
     My First Cinamascope Spaghetti Western Film. "Once upon a time in the West" with the Beautiful Claudia Cardinale.  Bronson "Harmonica" Henry Fonda the bad guy turned him into Sex Symbol with Sergio Leone's  barn seduction.  Clearwater was the Station the Rail Barons were fighting over. 

• edited January 2017
    So Gordon Ramsey justifies his swearing every 20 seconds on TV by saying the Queen does under her breath.?

Now why didn't I not think of that one when I got told off for it.   Every 20 seconds is extreme by any standard.    

When is it OK to swear.!

When you spill your Pint.

When you get the sack.

When you hit your finger with a hammer.

What Saint is going to say never,?
  • edited January 2017

Morning Don...I hope Annie is on the mend now and gets back soon to keep you out of more trouble ;)

When is it OK to swear.!  When is it ok not to swear?

When you spill your Pint. It is the law in Scotland

When you get the sack. Defo....or while in the sack on occasions.

When you hit your finder with a hammer. If you meant friend....nah, be too busy laughing. 

What Saint is going to say never,? Ian Oglivy....Ian St John......Bernard.

• edited January 2017
    Morning Don...I hope Annie is on the mend now and gets back soon to keep you out of more trouble ;) When is it OK to swear.!   When is it ok not to swear? When you spill your Pint. It is the law in Scotland When you get the sack. Defo....or while in the sack on occasions. When you hit your finder with a hammer. If you meant friend....nah, be too busy laughing.  What Saint is going to say never,? Ian Oglivy....Ian St John......Bernard.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Had my share of the Forum police now getting the correction Squad.   God made mistakes too, he should have given Adam a home Brewing kit.  Oh! ty she's OK home.

Think I got that wrong as well wasn't it eve's rib to make Adam and woman rib us ever since. !
  • edited January 2017
    Wonder if Dora got a Sat Nav for Xmas?
    I still cant find Sesame St!
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: ColdWater : Had my share of the Forum police now getting the correction Squad.   God made mistakes too, he should have given Adam a home Brewing kit.  Oh! ty she's OK home. Think I got that wrong as well wasn't it eve's rib to make Adam and woman rib us ever since. !
    Posted by goldon
    Adam and Eve have missed out on quite a lot. The wheel, burger and chips, Chelsea winning the Champions league, FA Cups, league Cups, Super Cup and Premiere titles.Life must have been really c r a p .....oh and all types of doughnuts.
  • edited January 2017
    Am i a freak?

I write right handed.
    I throw a ball left handed but bowl a cricket ball right handed.
    I play pool & darts left handed.
    I play golf right handed.
    I shoot a rifle left handed but a pistol right handed.
    Football left footed.
    I can play poker with 2 or 4 cards (debatable).

• edited January 2017
    Am i a freak? I write right handed. I throw a ball left handed but bowl a cricket ball right handed. I play pool & darts left handed. I play golf right handed. I shoot a rifle left handed but a pistol right handed. Football left footed. I can play poker with 2 or 4 cards (debatable).
    Posted by VespaPX
    Are your testosterone levels low?
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: ColdWater : Are your testosterone levels low?
    Posted by chilling
    Dunno how can you tell?
  • edited January 2017
    Indecision
    Posted by chilling
    I'll have to have a think about that.
  • edited January 2017
    I think you have a touch of synethesia. Just to be sure, can you take your clothes of behind the screen please.
    Synesthesia. I was trying to type that left handed.Im obv not.
  • edited January 2017
    I think you have a touch of synethesia. Just to be sure, can you take your clothes of behind the screen please.
    Posted by chilling
    Oooo err Matron
  • edited January 2017
    Hi Don so glad Annie is home send her my best wishes for a speedy recovery xxx I Can help you with 0zzy but not going to Woof Woof  :):):):)
  • edited January 2017
                                           when is it frozen when there is ice cream on your car wind screen,How do I get the page to drop down,what is wrong with my Pc buy a new one,or sell the one I have,Turn a page and read another chapter but I do not have a book,smile while you paint,i hate painting xx :):):)
  • edited January 2017
                                           when is it frozen when there is ice cream on your car wind screen,How do I get the page to drop down,what is wrong with my Pc buy a new one,or sell the one I have,Turn a page and read another chapter but I do not have a book,smile while you paint,i hate painting xx :):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Have you lot come over here from Al's Bar.........Calling the Forum Police to have you all Breathalyser'd.

TY Trish,  Annie's home from Hospital now only minor Operation standard procedure back at her sisters, she said, to say thank you for your concern sends you Hug and good wish's hopes your well, misses everyone.
    Her account has been closed by Sky through not using it but not bothered she has no time anymore to play.    Told her she can re-open it if she want's.  She's bit sore and I told her to stay home for few day's but do women listen.  I know she's ok because I got ear bashing for not watering her indoor plants. Welcome Home Love.!  
  • edited January 2017
    Am i a freak? I write right handed. I throw a ball left handed but bowl a cricket ball right handed. I play pool & darts left handed. I play golf right handed. I shoot a rifle left handed but a pistol right handed. Football left footed. I can play poker with 2 or 4 cards (debatable).
    Posted by VespaPX
      DAVID  BLAINE  shot his rifle left handed when he is right handed.    result outcome disappointing he survived.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: ColdWater : I'll have to have a think about that.
    Posted by VespaPX
    Not what chill said........it's amnesia
  • edited January 2017
    Posted by VespaPX
    missed out the most important one. Which hand for holding your pint?
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: ColdWater : missed out the most important one. Which hand for holding your pint?
    Posted by chilling
    This mis- print Chill  ...... didn't  "Sleeping Beauty" fall asleep after one. ?
  • edited January 2017
    Who would have thought a pair of designer shoe's at a Children's Party would be better entertainment than a Bouncy Castle.
  • edited January 2017
    Posted by VespaPX
    After a rebrowse, the cricket oddity does indeed indicate that you are le freak. When you lose your wicket, do the fielders sing Ah Freak Out!
  • edited January 2017
    So who's been telling Porkies. ?  selling ......... never know whats in anything now-a-days.

Hanabal Lecter works in Fast Food Factory as sausage & meat pie packer.  "The Things Humans Eat"  
  • edited January 2017
     The Chinese will eat anything I thought the live crickets were for peoples pet snakes, lizards but they were offering me one to try. 
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country:
    Talking of hunting, there is a great many famous sports folk, actors etc in the USA that think sneeking up on wildlife and killing them stone cold dead, is hunting?vvvvvvvvvvvv you putting words in my mouth Vespa?
    Posted by chilling
     Post was correct at issue;  Words in mouth are acceptable.  Other things NO!

The US Dentist and others like him are the real life Idiots in this World and the Governments that allow them to do it even worse. 

Britt's are not any better, as the chap who collected Butterfly's captured two rare blue protected species just reintroduced after becoming extinct in the UK.... killed them for his collection.

I thought collecting Butterfly's and Bird egg's was banned in the UK as their numbers are falling.  When I was at School, it was what boys did as hobbies, bird nesting and collecting egg's was not considered wrong.  Now how-ever with all the information out there,  no excuse especially adult men who are aware wild life is in danger. If not checked we will only see Animals in zoo's or on film.  I noticed last Summer very few Butterfly and Bee's in the Garden and the Hedgehog that tracked across our lawn had vanished.  Run over by a car ?  you don't see them in the middle of the road squashed flat.   So the solution adopt a Polar Bear or Siberian Tiger we'll send you a picture .....Mm!  never know if or where your money goes.  I won't be around when man destroys man no need for Nuclear Bomb.  On a Happy'er note Winter is coming tomorrow. Oh! goody.

• edited January 2017
            "You are What you Eat"

"That makes me Skippy then"!..........was at friends Barbie evening in Oz and half way through what I thought was Beef Burger heard voice say " get it down yer mate before it Hop's away.
  • edited January 2017
                            "WHY"

Why does it always Rain when you go out and forget to take a Brolly.

Why does the Bus arrive late when your in a Hurry.

Why do they never get a clear picture of a U.F.O.

Why am I bothering with this Thread. ?