You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Officer Drivel...?

Comments

• edited January 2017
     Samaritans , Marriage Councillors , Hostage negotiators, Pizza delivery lads ,   all have a tough job.
  • edited January 2017
    Tumble weed country turns into Dodge City for the day. I can see someone high on the hill , mouthing a cigar, wearing a poncho, wondering whether to shove with his cowboys.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country:
    Tumble weed country turns into Dodge City for the day. I can see someone high on the hill , mouthing a cigar, wearing a poncho, wondering whether to shove with his cowboys.
    Posted by chilling

So, in your Spaghetti Western Town who were   The Good - The Bad -  The Ugly      ?
  • edited January 2017
    Think its time for some pokery.
  • edited January 2017
  • edited January 2017
    Alan I have been on the Naughty Step more times than you xxx
  • edited January 2017
    And Harry if you wish to pick on me then carry on, I do look so forward to what you have to say 2009 begin,MY guess is you will shy away from me AND STOP TRYING TO DERAIL DONS THREAD XXXX
  • edited January 2017

Sorry goldon love you xxxregards trish xx

• edited January 2017
    Love harry xxx please just play cards regards trish xx
  • edited January 2017
    And Harry if you wish to pick on me then carry on, I do look so forward to what you have to say 2009 begin,MY guess is you will shy away from me AND STOP TRYING TO DERAIL DONS THREAD XXXX
    Posted by paige55
    Trish don't worry yourself about this lovers tiff .... you have Rot Weed to think about.
    Happy to have both post on this thread and as I said earlier it's injected some life into it .  It has no main Theme so anything goes .... any impute is not against the rules by taking it of coarse.  Fun and banter seem's to have passed him by while growing up and thinking we are inferior because we post silly things on here and have fun.  Well !  leave it to others to judge.  It's sad that it's come to this .... two people not able to settle their differences man to man.   I don't mean Fight Club I mean amicably.  I've got to look after Ozzy for two days it's not happy, hope it doesn't bite me. lol 
  • edited January 2017
    0zzy will not bite you goldon just give him lots off cuddles and kisses :):))
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : Sorry again Don, but I aint allowing that on here without the right to reply to this very annoying sad little oink. Looks like personnel attacks are acceptable on this forum now, so lets take a look at Harrytroll. No worthwhile contribution to this forum apart from sad little quips and wind ups to other posters. He is a laughing stock in real life and on here. He is also not so mouthy when faced with people who dislike like him in the real world. In fact, he has trouble getting his words out.  Anyway, back to this thread. Carry on gents. I will ignore the idiot now.
    Posted by MAXALLY

The irony of being called a 'real life laughing stock' by the guy who plays on Sky poker 365 nights a year and who hasn't missed an all in sat since 1997.

• edited January 2017
    0zzy will not bite you goldon just give him lots off cuddles and kisses :):))
    Posted by paige55
     Hi Trish
              Annie's in Hospital for minor Op ladies problems her sister can't look after the dog so has to stay with me.
    He's been running up and down the stairs looking for her and won't go out with me for walks.   Goes in the garden or sits in his bed ...... strange dog.  Never mistreated it .... just one owner pet.  Howled for nearly hour this morning not eating it's food be glad when she's back home. Tried putting it's winter coat on to take it out but it nearly had my fingers off.  Wonder if HHyftrftda would like to look after him for me might learn something about biting back.  Mm!
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : The irony of being called a 'real life laughing stock' by the guy who plays on Sky poker 365 nights a year and who hasn't missed an all in sat since 1997.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    He may reply to this because his statement  "I will ignore the Idiot " think was refering to me.?

Could be wrong because he didn't name names. !

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : The irony of being called a 'real life laughing stock' by the guy who plays on Sky poker 365 nights a year and who hasn't missed an all in sat since 1997.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Were sat's going then ?   Sky Forum started 2008 or there-about ( someone will correct me )  think it was later they introduced Sat's .... could be wrong .... the point is they (are) great way to get into big tourney's cheap unless you do to many in which case you could've bought straight in.  I see most TOP player's names in them. ?
  • edited January 2017
                 "Now for something else"

Have you heard Robbie Williams new song sung it at the New Year Concert with all those skimpily clad dancers.     Well,  been told he changed the title because his wife follows him around everywhere watching he doesn't get of with any of the dancing girls.   The title was " I Love my Wife "  now  " I Love my Life "
  • edited January 2017
    On some of the other threads, folks are questioning the technology and fairness . I may be joining that camp, as every now and again there is no salt bag in my salt& shake. Sort it out Lineker!!!!.
  • edited January 2017

Sir TOM   in Hot Water  Suffragettes after him for calling Contestant "FAT"    

Depending how fat they are Tom you either say " My Goodness young lady you are "Plump "  or you are Seriously Plump. !
  • edited January 2017
    On some of the other threads, folks are questioning the technology and fairness . I may be joining that camp, as every now and again there is no salt bag in my salt& shake. Sort it out Lineker!!!!.
    Posted by chilling
    More disturbing the amount of crisps in the packet when you tear open and expel the air.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : More disturbing the amount of crisps in the packet when you tear open and expel the air.
    Posted by goldon
    I have to correct that goldon, its pure nitrogen, but i get your drift.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : Were sat's going then ?   Sky Forum started 2008 or there-about ( someone will correct me )  think it was later they introduced Sat's .... could be wrong .... the point is they (are) great way to get into big tourney's cheap unless you do to many in which case you could've bought straight in.  I see most TOP player's names in them. ?
    Posted by goldon
    Hi. It would be great if everyone could get along, sadly it seems that isn't going to happen.
    I think you are missing the point with this ( taking sides) post, not only that but you seem to thrive in igniting more acrimony, if you are as you say just " having fun" and welcome other contributors it may be best not to get involved in others disagreements.
    Have a good day.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : Hi. It would be great if everyone could get along, sadly it seems that isn't going to happen. I think you are missing the point with this ( taking sides) post, not only that but you seem to thrive in igniting more acrimony, if you are as you say just " having fun" and welcome other contributors it may be best not to get involved in others disagreements. Have a good day.
    Posted by tomgoodun

Interesting post Tom. Reading between the lines, if you are this 'freind' I have somehow upset, I whole heartily apologise Sir.  If you read your diary again from page 1, you will see that I have supported you (and still have the greatest respect for you) from day 1. Sometimes things are not as clear as they seem and situations get manipulated by others for they own gain. 

Anyway, I will not rise to any more provocation in this thread and wish you and Goldon and others a good day.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : Interesting post Tom. Reading between the lines, if you are this 'freind' I have somehow upset, I whole heartily apologise Sir.  If you read your diary again from page 1, you will see that I have supported you (and still have the greatest respect for you) from day 1. Sometimes things are not as clear as they seem and situations get manipulated by others for they own gain.  Anyway, I will not rise to any more provocation in this thread and wish you and Golden and others are good day.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Hi Alan
    Thanks for the clarification, apology accepted. I do skim through my diary from time to time and that is one of the reasons I get saddened by these things.
    Lots of people have posted their support, you being one of them, that's why I can't get it that folk can be really kind on the one hand, and on the other really bitter and nasty, I guess that's the nature of the beast that is mankind.
    My own wish would be that people could let things drop, apologise for their behaviour ,shake virtual hands and get on with their lives, I know not everyone can like everyone, just wish it could be more friendly.
    Have a nice day.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : Hi. It would be great if everyone could get along, sadly it seems that isn't going to happen. I think you are missing the point with this ( taking sides) post, not only that but you seem to thrive in igniting more acrimony, if you are as you say just " having fun" and welcome other contributors it may be best not to get involved in others disagreements. Have a good day.
    Posted by tomgoodun
    Never taken sides I have ridiculed both sides re read my posts ..... surprised your involved. !

Whats wrong with my friend " Biggus Dickus.
  • edited January 2017
    Who keeps this argument alive and not let it rest.   Is it Alan  You or your Friends.  I moved on ... two three posts ago so don't blame me for igniting the argument again.  Happy for it to be here on my threat if things get resolved but for that to happen both sides need to GIVE IT UP.
  • edited January 2017
    Who keeps this argument alive and not let it rest.   Is it Alan  You or your Friends.  I moved on ... two three posts ago so don't blame me for igniting the argument again.  Happy for it to be here on my threat if things get resolved but for that to happen both sides need to GIVE IT UP.
    Posted by goldon
    So..you have your say, by questioning a  post ,then say you have moved on?  I don't quite get that.. Last word rules huh?
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : So..you have your say, by questioning a  post ,then say you have moved on?  I don't quite get that.. Last word rules huh?
    Posted by tomgoodun
     You rule in your thread I was told my impute was not required ( being to much information) I no longer post there  I was trying to help you by telling you things will get better for you and to stay positive. Having had prostate Cancer myself wanted to reassure you that its curable and not a death sentence.  Your friends then tell me I'm an Idiot taking over your thread so I left you alone ..... like Alan I'm not supposed to respond if someone calls me Idiot. Mm!
    You need positive vibes like from your wife and stop your negative one's  Your treatment has the same success rate as my treatment that's all I was trying to convey.  As for this Thread  is a fun thread yes but happy to discuss any topic.  Friends are family and Sky Forum should remain friends. 

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : Interesting post Tom. Reading between the lines, if you are this 'freind' I have somehow upset, I whole heartily apologise Sir.  If you read your diary again from page 1, you will see that I have supported you (and still have the greatest respect for you) from day 1. Sometimes things are not as clear as they seem and situations get manipulated by others for they own gain.  Anyway, I will not rise to any more provocation in this thread and wish you and Goldon and others a good day.
    Posted by MAXALLY

We Have Been Dismissed ?   last word. lol
  • edited January 2017
    This is getting silly and needless guys.           I do have a corny sense of humour( most of the time  ) which suits this thread, no disrespect goldon.
    I can see no benefit to anyone continuing these latest beefs. Although you have the right.
  • edited January 2017
    This is getting silly and needless guys.           I do have a corny sense of humour( most of the time  ) which suits this thread, no disrespect goldon. I can see no benefit to anyone continuing these latest beefs. Although you have the right.
    Posted by chilling
    I must confess I have been stirring it a bit like a soap opera used to like Dirty Den.