You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Officer Drivel...?

Comments

• edited January 2017

You say why why why

....I say Delilah.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: ColdWater:
    You say why why why ....I say Delilah.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    If some find the knife in their hand you'll laugh no more.  why why why
  • edited January 2017
      "It's not "unusual" to be loved by anyone."  da duddy duddy doo
  • edited January 2017
    Why Why Why did goldon not water Annie,s  indoor plants xxx
  • edited January 2017
    Why Why Why did goldon not water Annie,s  indoor plants xxx
    Posted by paige55
    Playing Poker men can't multi-task ........... Are you waiting for the Tide to come in ? so much for Luxury Homes by the sea. 
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: ColdWater : Playing Poker men can't multi-task ........... Are you waiting for the Tide to come in ? so much for Luxury Homes by the sea
    Posted by goldon
    Have you ever been to Jaywick?

Lucky pants on today as its Friday the 13th.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: ColdWater : Have you ever been to Jaywick? Lucky pants on today as its Friday the 13th.
    Posted by VespaPX
    That's where  "Bruce Almighty" built the Arc with 2x2
  • edited January 2017
    One for Trish...... she's a big softy.    Children have more fun.

When my Granddaughter was six years old she would come to stay with us at weekend's.
    To keep her amused I put ring of small stones round a Ant mound in our Garden and having read about Spike leaving notes in his garden for his children to find..... thought it good Idea!  So found wild Mushroom in the park planted on the mound told her thats where the fairies live left tiny little notes in the circle for her to find and read.
     This went on for few year's with her asking have the Fairies left me a note,  then rushing down the garden to see.  She would read the note write reply and leave it in the Fairy circle every time she came to visit.
     When she was ten years old I had to tell her Fairies weren't real and I had put the notes there.  "OK she said,"  I had to do it incase kids at her school teased her about believing in fairies. 
     I thought she took the news well, but now she's eighteen confided in me it broke her heart.  Yes I'm a cruel Beast.  "But we had fun while it lasted I told her." and she agreed, and has now forgiven me.   I think?
  • edited January 2017
    When i was about 5years old, i would race maggots in my back garden. My dad was a keen club fisherman, always plenty of maggots in shed, or fridge.One maggot was Chelsea, the other Arsenal. Of course Chelsea won every time ( with the help of the odd push-back)
    It was ok, as Wenger never saw it.
  • edited January 2017
    When i was about 5years old, i would race maggots in my back garden. My dad was a keen club fisherman, always plenty of maggots in shed, or fridge.One maggot was Chelsea, the other Arsenal. Of course Chelsea won every time ( with the help of the odd push-back) It was ok, as Wenger never saw it.
    Posted by chilling
    Yep!  As a teenager I used to be keen on freshwater fishing and go most weekends with a mate. We arranged to go the next week so he said, he would get the bait (maggots) from the shop.  I went to his house on the Sunday where he was getting his rod's and gear out of the shed.  There was strange noise coming from his tackle box and when he opened it the maggots had turned into fly's. Great swarm flew out covered him like a blanket he was thrashing about screaming running around the garden trying to get them off.  Silly mistake should have put them in the fridge we laughed about it later while digging for worms. We used to catch perch them days but now you hardly see them,  our lakes and river are over fished and where we British put them back others don't ...........sign of the times.  

• edited January 2017
       After growing up and becoming a man my Life has become Dangerous I have a close shave every morning.  Then I cycle to the Shops and have another.

Vanished over night........ the Snow........ the floods ...... my bank roll.

Good news the Leccy & Gas bills are coming through the letter-box.
  • edited January 2017
    One for Trish...... she's a big softy.    Children have more fun. When my Granddaughter was six years old she would come to stay with us at weekend's. To keep her amused I put ring of small stones round a Ant mound in our Garden and having read about Spike leaving notes in his garden for his children to find..... thought it good Idea!  So found wild Mushroom in the park planted on the mound told her thats where the fairies live left tiny little notes in the circle for her to find and read.  This went on for few year's with her asking have the Fairies left me a note,  then rushing down the garden to see.  She would read the note write reply and leave it in the Fairy circle every time she came to visit.  When she was ten years old I had to tell her Fairies weren't real and I had put the notes there.  "OK she said,"  I had to do it incase kids at her school teased her about believing in fairies.   I thought she took the news well, but now she's eighteen confided in me it broke her heart.  Yes I'm a cruel Beast.  "But we had fun while it lasted I told her." and she agreed, and has now forgiven me.   I think?
    Posted by goldon
    love this post and I am sure you have been forgiven xxx but I still believe xx but I cannot believe Donald Trump is going to be President xxx
  • edited January 2017
    Do you think that the loos in the White House get changed between Presidents. People are really fussy these days.The mattress can go as well.
  • edited January 2017
    Do you think that the loos in the White House get changed between Presidents. People are really fussy these days.The mattress can go as well.
    Posted by chilling
    Not sure about either :):):) who is for the loo or the mattress
  • edited January 2017
    But if I really had to chose it would be the mattress xxx the other you can flush away :):):)
  • edited January 2017
    But if I really had to chose it would be the mattress xxx the other you can flush away :):):)
    Posted by paige55
    a royal flush  may be
     xxx may will not change a thing when they visit each other :):)
  • edited January 2017
    Its not just the Queen or Posh & Becks that change the Loo seat or complete Toilet when they're moving home,  most people do.   Plastic seats are not cleaner than wooden one's and who knows how many bottoms have sat on them.
    Unless you want Gold Plated ...... they are cheap to replace and peace of mind (you ) are first in line to the Throne.
  • edited January 2017
    Is it "What we want What we really really want."   The Twice Girls to reunite. ?
  • edited January 2017
    Frozen  ...... let it go      ok keep it then.!
  • edited January 2017
            "LIMPERS need LOVE TO"

Awfully lot for players disrespectful to players that limp....... it must stop....... cruel habit.?

With the N.H.S. in crisis they are unable to seek help.  Doctors Surgeries turning them away as in-curable.

Next time you encounter Limper please show respect and Limp along with them.   Thank you in advance.!
  • edited January 2017
      Are you a     "UMPA LIMPA" 
  • edited January 2017
    You are allowed to be silly in a silly thread no need for erasure.

Street Cred is over rated.

Seventeen pull overs in one year .......... must have been warm as toast.
  • edited January 2017
    Im gonna become a medium, so i can take the p iss. on a daily basis.
    Its nice to keep in touch with the spirits, mines a double, on the rocks.
  • edited January 2017
    [QUOTE]Im gonna become a medium, so i can take the p iss. on a daily basis. Its nice to keep in touch with the spirits, mines a double, on the rocks.
    Posted by chilling

Slimmer World .   Alcoholics Anonymous  .   by the Sea.
  • edited January 2017
    If there's anyone there ........ knock three times.
  • edited January 2017
    If there's anyone there ........ knock three times.
    Posted by goldon
    Careful now,..... you may end up with a pair of ghoulies.
  • edited January 2017

.......a meduim that drinks large and enjoys small talk.

That is about the size of it!
  • edited January 2017
    .......a meduim that drinks large and enjoys small talk. That is about the size of it!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Worried where this is all leading ..........  Grave talk ....... or Spiritual awakening
  • edited January 2017
    Donald Trump  ...... Charity begin's at Home.
  • edited January 2017
        "Burnt Toast" .......... you could be .........Toast.