You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Officer Drivel...?

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Were any animals harmed in anyway posting this ?
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country:
    Were any animals harmed in anyway posting this ?
    Posted by mumsie
    You tell us ....... you posted it.  
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : Who let the cat out Who Who ....... it wasn't to feed to my Eagle Honest.
    Posted by goldon
    Honest .. is a very strange name for an eagle.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : Honest .. is a very strange name for an eagle.
    Posted by chilling
    So is Bald............ an Honest Eagle never tell's a lie......or eat's Parrots
  • edited January 2017
    Very touchy subject what Animals eat........... and Humans eat. !   will elaborate
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : You tell us ....... you posted it.  
    Posted by goldon
    Lol, shot me down.
  • edited January 2017
    Very touchy subject what Animals eat........... and Humans eat. !   will elaborate
    Posted by goldon
    " You are what you eat " ..... I'm crumpet!!
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : " You are what you eat " ..... I'm crumpet!!
    Posted by chilling

Your "puppy dogs tails"  being kind here !

Thinking mans Crumpet is ...... Carol Vorderman.
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : Lol, shot me down.
    Posted by mumsie
    Chill zapped me to. lol
  • edited January 2017

Morning Don. Sorry for the intrusion on your thread by jac with his personal attack on me. Apparently he has carte blanche to say what he wants on here and others carnt. I will not reply to his post, but if he or anyone else has a problem with me or what I say...PM me!!

For the record, I was never a 'naughty' boy. I may of been on that step once or twice though ;)

• edited January 2017
    Morning Don. Sorry for the intrusion on your thread by jac with his personal attack on me. Apparently he has carte blanche to say what he wants on here and others carnt. I will not reply to his post, but if he or anyone else has a problem with me or what I say...PM me!! For the record, I was never a 'naughty' boy. I may of been on that step once or twice though ;)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Strange that I never ever told Lies... well may-be once or twice.  Water runs under the Bridge don't through your P oo sticks unless it's for fun.  The wife said, your a good guy so that's fine with me. I do as I'm told or I end up on a Diet.  Which is all the rage at the minute I believe.
    You are very welcome to post anything you wish on this Thread that's what it's here for, this little spat has been very popular for it and brought life into the thread.  I'm viewed as an "Idiot " on here, but you have "Standing" railed you few times and you are a very good player. Why they should be insinuating other wise is a mystery   Al's bar goes back long way since you took it over ( Oops stole it )  only the Die Hard post now but that should not detract from the fact it's ( Fun Thread ) ..  Sky provide this Forum because they see the need for Players to take a break like the 5 min rest in Tourneys.  Turning it into a battle field was not the intention.  Living with my wife you have to respond tactfully or shut up, on here I use humour to get the point across..... doesn't always work.?  So to sum up Love & let Live .......go stick your head in the sand it will never bother you again. !    only jokin. lol

• edited January 2017
    Whoever is moderating this thread, may require  more padding in their cell.
  • edited January 2017

No mods in this thread (well, apart from Vespa). 

More padding will make it a softer cell?....arrrr, taint it love.
  • edited January 2017
    Whoever is moderating this thread, may require  more padding in their cell.
    Posted by chilling
    Are you insinuating there is something Skew - whiff about my reasoning.
  • edited January 2017
    Never in doubt
  • edited January 2017
    Never in doubt
    Posted by chilling
     You're becoming to clever for your own paws at this ....... may have to lift the endangered species ban.

Hunt you down like the wild Animal you are.
  • edited January 2017
    No mods in this thread (well, apart from Vespa).  More padding will make it a softer cell?....arrrr, taint it love.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Are they the same one's ....." Two tribes go to war."
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country :  You're becoming to clever for your own paws at this ....... may have to lift the endangered species ban. Hunt you down like the wild Animal you are.
    Posted by goldon
    Chinese like a certain part of a tiger
  • edited January 2017
    Talking of hunting, there is a great many famous sports folk, actors etc in the USA that think sneeking up on wildlife and killing them stone cold dead, is hunting?vvvvvvvvvvvv you putting words in my mouth Vespa?
  • edited January 2017
    Talking of hunting, there is a great many famous sports folk, actors etc in the USA that think sneeking up on wildlife and killing them stone cold dead, is hunting? T O S S E R S.  
    Posted by chilling
    Dont forget the CIA
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : Chinese like a certain part of a tiger
    Posted by VespaPX
    Pork balls?
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : Pork balls?
    Posted by chilling
    Good for Ping Pong
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : Chinese like a certain part of a tiger
    Posted by VespaPX
    Have you ever had tongue vespa ?
  • edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : Have you ever had tongue vespa ?
    Posted by chilling
    I can niether confirm or deny those rumours.
  • edited January 2017
    This is becoming X rated  ,,,,,,,, get rid of the fox tail " Vespa "  R.S.P.C.A  kick your thirty headlights in.
  • edited January 2017
    This is becoming X rated  ,,,,,,,, get rid of the fox tail " Vespa "  R.S.P.C.A  kick your thirty headlights in.
    Posted by goldon
    Just filling in a hole, whilst waiting for you to elaborate.
  • edited January 2017
    Morning Don. Sorry for the intrusion on your thread by jac with his personal attack on me. Apparently he has carte blanche to say what he wants on here and others carnt. I will not reply to his post, but if he or anyone else has a problem with me or what I say...PM me!! For the record, I was never a 'naughty' boy. I may of been on that step once or twice though ;)
    Posted by MAXALLY

I'm not PM'ing this to you.

It's no secret what I think of you. There is no love lost and I actually pity you mostly; from your sat4cash whines (despite you playing sats4cash yourself) to your painfully unfunny posts that litter the forum regularly, to your comments saying that you ignore the TROLLS when you clearly don't. There is very little, actually nothing, to like and admire about you and plenty to dislike and pity. Watching you trying to find some moral highground that doesn't exist is always amusing and long may that continue. You are the forum gift that keeps on giving sometimes. (your blow ups next door were a particular highlight)

Now I know your original comment was aimed at me (and maybe 1/2 others). I'm big enough and ugly enough for you to say what you want about me, I really don't care. So perhaps next time you should specify who you're talking about? Because when its open to interpretation then good people with good intentions might get the wrong end of the stick. And this is exactly what happened, as you upset a friend of mine and Pauls, someone who doesn't deserve anything like that. And when this is pointed out to you, you love nothing more than trying to act the victim.

You're in excellent company here Alan, with Goldon, Vespa and Paige. I'm sure you guys can have hours of FUN and in 4 years maybe this will be considered a vintage thread from the vaults and we'll all look back and chuckle at it.

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : I'm not PM'ing this to you. It's no secret what I think of you. There is no love lost and I actually pity you mostly; from your sat4cash whines (despite you playing sats4cash yourself) to your painfully unfunny posts that litter the forum regularly, to your comments saying that you ignore the TROLLS when you clearly don't. There is very little, actually nothing, to like and admire about you and plenty to dislike and pity. Watching you trying to find some moral highground that doesn't exist is always amusing and long may that continue. You are the forum gift that keeps on giving sometimes. (your blow ups next door were a particular highlight) Now I know your original comment was aimed at me (and maybe 1/2 others). I'm big enough and ugly enough for you to say what you want about me, I really don't care. So perhaps next time you should specify who you're talking about? Because when its open to interpretation then good people with good intentions might get the wrong end of the stick. And this is exactly what happened, as you upset a friend of mine and Pauls, someone who doesn't deserve anything like that. And when this is pointed out to you, you love nothing more than trying to act the victim. You're in excellent company here Alan, with Goldon, Vespa and Paige. I'm sure you guys can have hours of FUN and in 4 years maybe this will be considered a vintage thread from the vaults and we'll all look back and chuckle at it.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Well ( you ) did get one thing right. Excellent Company here.!   I  got one thing right ( some people never get over it )   You asked for Alan to name names yet you withhold the name of the person you claim he offended. Your good Friend.?
    Naming names get's you banned ( never ) want to be party to that ... my intention here is to keep the peace by pointing out how silly this is.  People need to grow up ...learn to say sorry... bury the hatchet to apologise never killed anyone but to hold grudges, to harbour hate does.  Bullying takes many forms and the innocent end up on the rail tracks.. to late then to save them, or say sorry.
    I'm sure just from the posts on here that neither party has it in them to give it up. Please prove me Wrong.? Good luck peep's.

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Tumble Weed Country : I'm not PM'ing this to you. It's no secret what I think of you. There is no love lost and I actually pity you mostly; from your sat4cash whines (despite you playing sats4cash yourself) to your painfully unfunny posts that litter the forum regularly, to your comments saying that you ignore the TROLLS when you clearly don't. There is very little, actually nothing, to like and admire about you and plenty to dislike and pity. Watching you trying to find some moral highground that doesn't exist is always amusing and long may that continue. You are the forum gift that keeps on giving sometimes. (your blow ups next door were a particular highlight) Now I know your original comment was aimed at me (and maybe 1/2 others). I'm big enough and ugly enough for you to say what you want about me, I really don't care. So perhaps next time you should specify who you're talking about? Because when its open to interpretation then good people with good intentions might get the wrong end of the stick. And this is exactly what happened, as you upset a friend of mine and Pauls, someone who doesn't deserve anything like that. And when this is pointed out to you, you love nothing more than trying to act the victim. You're in excellent company here Alan, with Goldon, Vespa and Paige. I'm sure you guys can have hours of FUN and in 4 years maybe this will be considered a vintage thread from the vaults and we'll all look back and chuckle at it.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Sorry again Don, but I aint allowing that on here without the right to reply to this very annoying sad little oink. Looks like personnel attacks are acceptable on this forum now, so lets take a look at Harrytroll. No worthwhile contribution to this forum apart from sad little quips and wind ups to other posters. He is a laughing stock in real life and on here. He is also not so mouthy when faced with people who dislike like him in the real world. In fact, he has trouble getting his words out. 

Anyway, back to this thread. Carry on gents. I will ignore the idiot now.

• edited January 2017
    Game of cards anyone?