You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Officer Drivel...?

Comments

• edited March 2016
    How about bottled sewer works you take it on holiday to remind you of England.  Could sell it to Tourists.!

Not as silly as it sounds ....... a hole beach disappeared when coloured sand was put in bottles and sold to tourists.!
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: The Dark Room:
    In Response to Re: The Dark Room : Bottled laughter would be a good seller.Would be very apt to open it standing at a urinal.The laugh of Jeff Bezos the most suitable me thinks.
    Posted by chilling
    Good Idea! .... but .... run out of jokes to get the laughter so bottling out of that one and anyway laughter is usually canned.   Not easy getting laughter.
     Two Comedians tell the same joke; one has the Audience falling about laughing. The other is meet with stony silence. 
  • edited March 2016
             "The Tilt Genie"

Have your "Tilt Bottled" and keep the genie from getting out. !  Guaranteed to stay corked for thousand years.?
  • edited March 2016
                                     The Dark Room!

The Dark can be very frightening for some people with nervous dispositions and the reason the dark room has not seen the volume it was intended or hoped for,  so for that reason I have "SOLD"  to Developers who intend to turn it into flats for Sky Poker free rollers.    No deposit required.   "Quite"
  • edited March 2016
    Cheltenham last day free bet  Sun News paper.   £1 win goes on ;  3.30pm

Don Poli ........ but think I backed the wrong Don as there are two.   Big Horse / Little Man

Think I've backed the one with the short legs that comes through the cat flap. ?

Also got e/w bet on "Dark lover" 4.10pm  outsider so looking for place.  arrow landed on it,  kismet 
  • edited March 2016
    Cheltenham last day free bet  Sun News paper.   £1 win goes on ;  3.30pm   Don Poli ........ but think I backed the wrong Don as there are two.   Big Horse / Little Man Think I've backed the one with the short legs that comes through the cat flap. ? Also got e/w bet on "Dark lover" 4.10pm  outsider so looking for place.  arrow landed on it,  kismet 
    Posted by goldon
    This Horse racing is not easy.......... short legs came 3rd  needed 1st  knew it was wrong Don. sigh!

Dark Lover came 3rd ...........  from last.    had even shorter legs me finks.

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: The Dark Room : This Horse racing is not easy.......... short legs came 3rd  needed 1st  knew it was wrong Don. sigh! Dark Lover came 3rd ...........  from last.    had even shorter legs me finks.
    Posted by goldon

Backed the wrong Don Eh?

Could be waking up next to a horse's head.
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: The Dark Room : Backed the wrong Don Eh? Could be waking up next to a horse's head.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    The Bookie made me offer I couldn't refuse.    You'll be wanting my hot tips for tomorrow.  ? 
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: The Dark Room : The Bookie made me offer I couldn't refuse.    You'll be wanting my hot tips for tomorrow.  ? 
    Posted by goldon
    Your a bit of a dark horse, methinks? 
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: The Dark Room : Your a bit of a dark horse, methinks? 
    Posted by 67Bhoys
            "Neigh"   trot off......... tip for today !      back horse with 4 long leg's.?
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: The Dark Room : I had an appropriate horse for you Daddy Long Legs but has been retired to stud and charges $4000 for a quickie.                                                                                                        Lucky Fella!
    Posted by chilling
      Should have been disqualified for having five legs.?
  • edited March 2016

Why am I here ........ ?

"The Siberian Winters"

Ah! yes!

Is Sky Poker becoming the "Ice Palace" Keep getting Frozen out.?   
     Did you know,  you are allowed to win with Miracle one outer's for one week only every month the other three your poker hands will be river'ed.    Chose your week carefully Mr Pond it may be your last. ?   It's your fault if you chose the wrong week so don't blame the R.N.G.
      Jus Sayin.!

Now you're all wanting to know which week will I win........... do you have double headed coin. ?

• edited March 2016
     A post from 2009 by true gentleman of Sky Poker appears to remind us of the sad day in 2012. RIP Barry.
  • edited March 2016
     Feeling sad today.    Time to reflect on what's important.

• edited March 2016
     Like "Bludreid the Hoodie" I've lost that loving feeling! plus on down swing so rather than take a kit kat  try'ed free play practice just to vent my frustrations.  It helped, but they get worse beats than Pro-Boxer. Twiddling me thumbs at minute till next month BR  top up.   
  • edited March 2016
       "The Voice"    its   "CODY"   you heard it here first.!
  • edited April 2016
       Click & Collect

Wisdom ........ jumbled up with rubbish.!  but mostly rubbish.?
  • edited April 2016
    Entertainment comes at a price can you afford it.!    Can you supply it !  Is it worth it.!   Is it entertaining.?

...... so entertain yourselves while I sink a Whisky Mac &  stoke the fire .!
  • edited March 2016
      Don't Do As I Do ......  Do As I Say.?   say's PM Cameron

Holiday in Wales OK it's the pits but you will support the UK economy. !

Ok, It's all underground ...... no sun tan but thats not the point.... is it.!
  • edited April 2016
    The Clock is ticking ...... we are all time travelers ...... to sadly go where others have gone before ... a trek 2 far.

Its a goodbye from him.!   R.I.P.  He had a Short Life.
  • edited April 2016
     "David Cameron," our illustrious Prime Minister has put through motion in Parliament to ban April Fools Day to take effect from next year. !   He said,  It's anti- European and against Health & Safety rules and as we will remain in the E.U. come what may, regardless of the people's vote.   In, Out,  He does not want to upset our E.U. partners who already have this ban, so he will pass this new Law to make it illegal to play practical jokes on your colleagues in the work place.
  • edited April 2016
    The Voice ....... WoW   may have to include Lydia she is Awesome last four, but Cody will be star no matter what.

Glastonbury Chick.!    ........ The Fav..... may be just Hear Say.?
  • edited April 2016
    New flash light sweeping the Country .... New Lazer Eye surgery sweeping the Country. ?

Nothing about a Broom.!
  • edited April 2016
     Don't know what all the fuss is about ........ just went for a swim in the Thames.!

Monster swim ....water was freezing had whale of a time.?
  • edited April 2016
    The Voice ....... WoW   may have to include Lydia she is Awesome last four, but Cody will be star no matter what. Glastonbury Chick.!    ........ The Fav..... may be just Hear Say.?
    Posted by goldon
    Right Liberty.
    Worthy winner great show.......... Lydia should have been in final but will go down a storm in America.  "Cody" wrong song choice let her down needed to be fantastic but was just mediocre probably next see her busking on the subway. ?  The Public got it right me thinks.!  What do I know. ?  Turn up the radio.!
  • edited April 2016
        Rob'som  Greens..... Extreme Fly Fishing in holy waters foul hooked an old Trout...... back of the Net. ! 
  • edited April 2016
    Alway's wanted to be "Stand up" Comedian but was told my ambition had no legs.
  • edited April 2016
    Two things to worry about ....... if your alive or if your dead......... if

your alive nothing to worry about............ if

your dead nothing to worry about.   ......... so

don't worry.!
  • edited April 2016
    Would you live longer if you had lots of Money.... Live in a Palace....... Servants to wait on you hand & foot......Holidays around the World ...... People giving you wonderful expensive Presents.  Mm!   let me think? 
  • edited April 2016
    Not looking for a fight ...but ... face to face..... I've licked the Queen. ?