You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out?

Comments

• edited March 2010
    10th sounds alright for me
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out?:
    Ye im defo up for a little adventure.. let me know the dates etc... need to meet Beaneh anyways to collect some of the money he keeps mercilessly taking from me lolol
    Posted by ChirpyChip

Rotfl, you're the only person on the site at the moment mate.

In Response to Re: Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out?:
    I might be there for the £300, £80k GTD With the Swindon Massive! Anyone else going?
    Posted by lJAMESl

Hope so :-)
  • edited March 2010
    I should be ok for any weekend in April, Dylan
  • edited March 2010
    Tikay mentioned he would have a look for dates he was free in April - would be great to have you there Sir, so can you let us know when you are free when you know that is please Sir!!
    Posted by dylan12
    At the moment, my work Diary for April is free for every weekend, EXCEPT Sunday 11th, when I'm doing the Show. So I could be there Saturday 10th, if a bunch of Sky Guys are going that weekend, but not the Sunday. I am free all other weekend dates in April, though if a work committment arises at short notice - & they sometimes do - that will have to take priority.

See also my reply to lJAMESl. 
  • edited March 2010
    I might be there for the £300, £80k GTD With the Swindon Massive! Anyone else going?
    Posted by lJAMESl
    Too good to resist Mr W! If you bring the Swindon massive up, I'll be there, & I may even buy you dinner at Nandos or Ben & Jerry's.

Be good to see the Swindon crew, & maybe you could get Sim, Rolfus, Brownndog, ChumpyChirp, Gibbo, & the rest of "the boys" up yeah? 
  • edited March 2010
    Sounds like a good excues for my Birthday :)

If anyone is travelling up from essex let me know and we can arrange transport ...
  • edited March 2010
    I will definitely be up for this, ESPECIALLY for the 10th April - Deep Stack tournaments are quality and I am sure the DTD structure will be as good as you can get for the money.

• edited March 2010
    Who are the Swindon Massive?
  • edited March 2010
    I will definitely be up for this, ESPECIALLY for the 10th April - Deep Stack tournaments are quality and I am sure the DTD structure will be as good as you can get for the money.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    sounds good, same structure as the spt isnt it? except more starting chips
  • edited March 2010
    I am more than likely going to go to the £300 one on the 3rd of April that James was talking about - but I know that this one is not possible for everyone.

I think the 10th will be a great date for us all to get together, the BI's are suitable for anyone and will be a great weekend!!

James if you and the Swindon massive do decide to play on the 3rd then let me know please mate - im well up for that one!!

I can't believe I will be leaving deepest darkest Wales for two weekends though - but will be great fun!!
    Everyone in agreement on the 10th??
    (Also if anyone wants to go on the 3rd also - please let me know :))

Mickjenn is also definatly in for the 10th of April and maybe in on the 3rd also (missus dependant lol)
  • edited March 2010
    The Swindon massive are people from Swindon who are really big obv.
  • edited March 2010

FROM DAWN TO DUSK runs in the next race @ chelt if anyone fancies a 'poker' bet....(4pm)
  • edited March 2010
    Ok, without trying to ruin the idea of the 10th, the main event on that day is as follows...
    "The £5,000 Added event takes place LIVE at 3pm on Saturday 10th April in the DTD Poker Club in Nottingham – remember though, you can ONLY QUALIFY ONLINE for this event"
    That is the one with 10,000 chips and a 30min clock. I assume they will still be running the normal £50+6 at 8.00pm though, this is 4,000 chips & 24min clock
  • edited March 2010
    Ok, without trying to ruin the idea of the 10th, the main event on that day is as follows... "The £5,000 Added event takes place LIVE at 3pm on Saturday 10th April in the DTD Poker Club in Nottingham – remember though, you can ONLY QUALIFY ONLINE for this event" That is the one with 10,000 chips and a 30min clock. I assume they will still be running the normal £50+6 at 8.00pm though, this is 4,000 chips & 24min clock
    Posted by DiggerMan
    If we can't buy directly in to this event - then no real point to it - are the other weekends the same or just this one??
  • edited March 2010
    Just this one as far as I know!
  • edited March 2010

Just seen the online qualifying as well mate - cheers for the heads up on it!!

How is the weekend of 17th/18th for everyone? Tikay your are free also unless work crops up and both tournaments on this weekend look great!!

So I am proposing the weekend of the 17th and 18th of April for our get together!! Who is in? Lets start a tikay special and post your names if you are coming!!

• edited March 2010
    DTD April 17th and 18th -

Dylan12

Mickjenn1
  • edited March 2010

Dylan12

Mickjenn1

Maxally
  • edited March 2010
    Ok, without trying to ruin the idea of the 10th, the main event on that day is as follows... "The £5,000 Added event takes place LIVE at 3pm on Saturday 10th April in the DTD Poker Club in Nottingham – remember though, you can ONLY QUALIFY ONLINE for this event" That is the one with 10,000 chips and a 30min clock. I assume they will still be running the normal £50+6 at 8.00pm though, this is 4,000 chips & 24min clock
    Posted by DiggerMan
    No, that's not correct Mr Digger.

By saying "you can only qualify Online", what they are saying is that there will be no "Live" SuperSats.

Anyone can buy-in "direct", on the day.

I actually prefer the following weekend, tbh, which is the £100/£100 (two £100 Events, one Saturday, one Sunday, both One-dayers), but I'll go with the flow, especially as many can't afford £100, so if you wanna do the £50/£50 weekend, that's cool with me.

I must stress that my work Diary will have to take priority if anything comes up, so just arrange whatever you all want, & I'll try & fit in with you guys. My immediate work schedule at Sky Poker gives me weekends off for a while, so I may be up there most weekends anyway, as I only live 10 minutes from Nottingham. 
  • edited March 2010

Dylan12

Mickjenn1

Maxally

Sir Tikay
  • edited March 2010
    DTD April 17th -18th:

Dylan12

Mickjenn1

Maxally

Tiker's

ChirpyChump
  • edited March 2010
    DTD April 17th -18th: Dylan12 Mickjenn1 Maxally Tiker's ChirpyChump
    Posted by ChirpyChip
    One thing I can't stand - people getting NAMES WRONG.

Do be more careful, please.
  • edited March 2010
    put my name down not sure how to do it. thx del
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out? : One thing I can't stand - people getting NAMES WRONG. Do be more careful, please.
    Posted by Tikay10
    #

Sorry Sorry... Apologies.. ChirpyChap it is.... mis-spelled my own name!.. how silly..

• edited March 2010
    Quality...

DTD April 17th -18th:
    Dylan12

Mickjenn1

Maxally

Tiker's

ChirpyChump

Ads2kuk
  • edited March 2010
    DTD April 17th -18th:
    Dylan12
    Mickjenn1
    Maxally
    Tiker's
    ChirpyChump
    Ads2kuk
    Delta
  • edited March 2010
    DTD April 17th -18th:
    Dylan12
    Mickjenn1
    Maxally
    Tiker's
    ChirpyChump
    Ads2kuk
    Delta
    Hurst05
  • edited March 2010
    Hurst u in Sheffield at all next week? - which night is there most likely to be side action, cash games sit n gos etc?
  • edited March 2010
    Thanks for the email Dylan giving me the heads up about this.... Tis a maybe from me, i'll give a definite answer next week =] 
  • edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out? : Too good to resist Mr W! If you bring the Swindon massive up, I'll be there, & I may even buy you dinner at Nandos or Ben & Jerry's. Be good to see the Swindon crew, & maybe you could get Sim, Rolfus, Brownndog, ChumpyChirp, Gibbo, & the rest of "the boys" up yeah? 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hey m8 Ill try but if it clashes with viva las vegas final I might have to give the DTD comp a miss! I can still come down for cash or something and the 'BANTUUUUR' OOOO ARGHHHH! :-D