You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out?

Comments

• edited April 2010
    Lol Dylan I never said I was deffo coming in the first place! Twas always a maybe! Besides i'm saving for a holiday and Swansea leg of SPT, i'm deffo gonna come up regardless of whether I win a place. Me like the idea of going for a walking expedition whilst there also!
  • edited April 2010
    i thought the tourny on saturday was only £50 to enter :O
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out?:
    Posted by hurst05
    No, that was last Saturday's Tourney.
  • edited April 2010
    Tikay your such a Rock...
  • edited April 2010
    Posted by hurst05
    But there is a £10.00 tourney at 8ish...Plus a £50.00 on the Sunday :o)

x
  • edited April 2010
    Hi Guys,

I will see you there on Saturday, why, well I'M BACK, so i'll understand if there is a stampede for the hills to get away lol.
    Tony, i would be VERY interested in the Omaha tutorial if i can make your "special" list.
     Regards
    Col
  • edited April 2010
    Thanks for the clarification TK! Can't wait to meet everyone :o)

So the list to date is:-

Confirmed:-

Mr_Mbro
    Tikay
    Hurst05
    Dylan12
    Penguin7
    TRIP5
    The Mackem
    Delta
    Dohhhhhhh (Sunday)
    Chipy Chip
    Nutter5932
    CJ111 (Sunday)

To be confirmed:-

Dantb10
    Beneah
    lJAMESl
    Browndog
    Maxally (again...lol)

Scaredy cat pull outs :o)

Ads2kuk
    Mickjenn1
    Ness4
    Eagle 26
    Mazeraider

Not a bad do at all :o)

x
  • edited April 2010

Well I have just read Dylan's excellent latest blog and I will do my upmost to attend now. So can you start a maybe group and stick me on there please Irene. Cheers...hic
  • edited April 2010
    Well I have just read Dylan's excellent latest blog and I will do my upmost to attend now. So can you start a maybe group and stick me on there please Irene. Cheers...hic
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Lol, Max you snitch :o)

Will add you back into the TBC list...HOWZAAAAAT???

X
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out? : Lol, Max you snitch :o) Will add you back into the TBC list...HOWZAAAAAT??? X
    Posted by TRIP5
    NOT OUT!. Oh, wrong game. Thats fine, thank you.
  • edited April 2010
    Thanks for the clarification TK! Can't wait to meet everyone :o) So the list to date is:- Confirmed:- Mr_Mbro Tikay Hurst05 Dylan12 Penguin7 TRIP5 The Mackem Delta Dohhhhhhh Chipy Chip Nutter5932 CJ111 (Sunday) To be confirmed:- Dantb10 Beneah lJAMESl Mazeraider Browndog Maxally (again...lol) Scaredy cat pull outs :o) Ads2kuk Mickjenn1 Ness4 Eagle 26 Not a bad do at all :o) x
    Posted by TRIP5
    dont it always happen, sorry lads cant make it, been asked to work this weekend which is a pain but one of those jobs i cant get out of, tryed to palm it off on someone else but no one wants to work this weekend, the up side is its for a lot and i mean a lot of doe, so all have a great time, and i will be there next time,see you at the tables.   mazeraider
  • edited April 2010

One slight hiccup has, err, hicced.

Simon Trumper, with whom I had arranged would give us a bit of a private Omaha Q & A Session, will not be present this weekend. He's gone....skiing. At his age!

But he will be good to his word & wil do it for us at a future weekend get-together there.

I'm all set to be there, & I think we will organise a little Last-Longer bet between us. My plan is that if we get say, 8, in the Last-Longer, then as soon as our Official Welsh Person - Dylan - busts out, we can chop it up. ;)

See you Saturday.
  • edited April 2010
    One slight hiccup has, err, hicced. Simon Trumper, with whom I had arranged would give us a bit of a private Omaha Q & A Session, will not be present this weekend. He's gone....skiing. At his age! But he will be good to his word & wil do it for us at a future weekend get-together there. I'm all set to be there, & I think we will organise a little Last-Longer bet between us. My plan is that if we get say, 8, in the Last-Longer, then as soon as our Official Welsh Person - Dylan - busts out, we can chop it up. ;) See you Saturday.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tony
    Put me down for the last longer, Dylan will need a bit of competition to see who's out first, lol

col
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out? : dont it always happen, sorry lads cant make it, been asked to work this weekend which is a pain but one of those jobs i cant get out of, tryed to palm it off on someone else but no one wants to work this weekend, the up side is its for a lot and i mean a lot of doe, so all have a great time, and i will be there next time,see you at the tables.   mazeraider
    Posted by MAZERAIDER
    Updated Maize...next time dear :o)

x

• edited April 2010

One slight hiccup has, err, hicced. Simon Trumper, with whom I had arranged would give us a bit of a private Omaha Q & A Session, will not be present this weekend. He's gone....skiing. At his age! But he will be good to his word & wil do it for us at a future weekend get-together there. I'm all set to be there, & I think we will organise a little Last-Longer bet between us. My plan is that if we get say, 8, in the Last-Longer, then as soon as our Official Welsh Person - Dylan - busts out, we can chop it up. ;) See you Saturday.
    Posted by Tikay10

With the way im running it will be a guarantee that im first out so you have competition Col lol, but well up for the last longer, great idea Sir. Think Ben Nutter will be in it as well no doubt, so 4 guaranteed last longers already :) Can't wait now - bring it on :)

• edited April 2010
    Im coming as well Dylan mainly to Buy JJ a pint and also to try a squeeze one out of Delta.Oh and to play some poker!
  • edited April 2010
    Im coming as well Dylan mainly to Buy JJ a pint and also to try a squeeze one out of Delta.Oh and to play some poker!
    Posted by tallboy
    Nice one m8 :) Del is bringing his caravan as well, handy being a gypsie aint it :)
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out? : Nice one m8 :) Del is bringing his caravan as well, handy being a gypsie aint it :)
    Posted by dylan12
    WOW things are looking up for him. He did have a horse and cart!
  • edited April 2010
    So the list to date is:-

Confirmed:-

Mr_Mbro
    Tikay
    Hurst05
    Dylan12
    Penguin7
    TRIP5
    The Mackem
    Delta
    Dohhhhhhh (Sunday)
    Chipy Chip
    Nutter5932
    CJ111 (Sunday)

To be confirmed:-

Dantb10
    Beneah
    Browndog
    Maxally (again...lol)

Scaredy cat pull outs :o)

Ads2kuk
    Mickjenn1
    Ness4
    Eagle 26
    Mazeraider
    lJAMESl (flight cancelled)

Okay boys!!! This is the list as I have it at the moment...any more for any more? If you want to play low bi there is a £10.00 buy in at 8pm...plus Sunday afters buy in is £50.00 for you mid stakers...

I'm staying in the Holiday Inn...anyone else? Or is everyone meeting at Dusk Til Dawn?

Don't leave me hanging boys :o)

x

• edited April 2010
    So the list to date is:- Confirmed:- Mr_Mbro Tikay Hurst05 Dylan12 Penguin7 TRIP5 The Mackem Delta Dohhhhhhh (Sunday) Chipy Chip Nutter5932 CJ111 (Sunday) To be confirmed:- Dantb10 Beneah lJAMESl Browndog Maxally (again...lol) Scaredy cat pull outs :o) Ads2kuk Mickjenn1 Ness4 Eagle 26 Mazeraider Okay boys!!! This is the list as I have it at the moment...any more for any more? If you want to play low bi there is a £10.00 buy in at 8pm...plus Sunday afters buy in is £50.00 for you mid stakers... I'm staying in the Holiday Inn...anyone else? Or is everyone meeting at Dusk Til Dawn? Don't leave me hanging boys :o) x  
    Posted by TRIP5
    I spoke to James yesterday - he is in San Remo. With no flights available right now, that's some taxi-fare to Nottingham.
  • edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out? : I spoke to James yesterday - he is in San Remo. With no flights available right now, that's some taxi-fare to Nottingham.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Updated..Thanks Tikay!
  • edited April 2010
    Errrrm...confused!!

I thought trainers were allowed???

Dusk Till Dawn operates with a smart casual dress code. Members wearing sports trainers or T-Shirts, for example, will not be permitted entry to the Club and its facilities.

anyone?

x
  • edited April 2010
    You weren't planning on wearing your sprinting spikes were ya ? ;)
  • edited April 2010
    You weren't planning on wearing your sprinting spikes were ya ? ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    LOL When you meet me on Sunday you'll understand I'm not a running sort of girl, I prefer to perambulate at a much slower pace....however I do own pumps :o)

If I put proper shoes on I'll be able to see Tikay's bald patch!!!

x
  • edited April 2010

haha it says sports trainers dunnit? - I spose there is a difference.....

Very very touchy subject with me dress codes - I despise them !!! 

How can they be unhappy with someone wearing a ..................... dum dum dummmm ...

...................................... a "T SHIRT" - Mind bogglleagoggling !!

• edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Anyone fancy a Live Poker Day Out? : LOL When you meet me on Sunday you'll understand I'm not a running sort of girl, I prefer to perambulate at a much slower pace....however I do own pumps :o) If I put proper shoes on I'll be able to see Tikay's bald patch!!! x
    Posted by TRIP5
    And if you dont where proper shoes you will still see Tikays bald patch !!!!  ;)

monkey123
  • edited April 2010
    i might pull out of this, i cant really justify £110 for an mtt tbh. are any other mtt's running along side or just this one, ill see how tonight on the tables go and make my decision.
  • edited April 2010
    Im at Holiday Inn tonight, to shattered to play at DTD tonight but will be meeting Del at DTD around 12pm i think - so will be around lobby around 12pm i imagine if anyone is around near that time!!
  • edited April 2010
    Nice one!

I'll pm you my mobile as I was thinking about getting up at 12...lol

Floppin poker players eh?!?!?

x
  • edited April 2010
    lol wish I could go, hope you all have a blast and somebody takes a few pics and posts them on here along with details of the evening. Would be great to put some faces to names, especially that Tikay bloke :0)