You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE CHURCH OF DAZLER

Comments

• edited July 2009
    oh yea I also had AA all against J6 unsuited all in pre flop and they hit a st8 whats that all about
  • edited August 2009
    well its been a hard week and my faith has been tested. Tonight is the 7k open and I intend to cash so you shall see the wrath of the poker gods in all there glory when I play tonight! If you see me on the table dont be fooled by my good nature because I have a few tricks up my sleave and intend to use them. When I knock you out of the open you may want to come here to the Church of Dazler and take solitude and peace after I nick all your chips. Good luck you will need it if you take on the preist of sky poker!
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: THE CHURCH OF DAZLER:
    well its been a hard week and my faith has been tested. Tonight is the 7k open and I intend to cash so you shall see the wrath of the poker gods in all there glory when I play tonight! If you see me on the table dont be fooled by my good nature because I have a few tricks up my sleave and intend to use them. When I knock you out of the open you may want to come here to the Church of Dazler and take solitude and peace after I nick all your chips. Good luck you will need it if you take on the preist of sky poker!
    Posted by Dazler
    Well I said Id be playing hard and I came 12th in the open tonight but went out with AK against pocket Qs. The poker gods took me so far so my faith is restored. Now i lay my cards down to sleep i prey the lord your chips to take, If I die before the fist break I prey the lords my bankroll makes. gl all in tomorrows open hope to see you there :)
  • edited August 2009
    My thought of the day

Well done brother dazler on your open 12th
    the gl I sent will improve the health...
    of your bankroll, as your winnings will gradually grow
    Just remember that what you reap is what you sow

• edited August 2009
    My thought of the day Well done brother dazler on your open 12th the gl I sent will improve the health... of your bankroll, as your winnings will gradually grow Just remember that what you reap is what you sow
    Posted by SoLack
    Hi Brother SoLack. I cashed at the velocity aswell with 9th place but had my pocket As busted by K7 can you Adam and Eve it. I also cashed on william hill in a 3k garanteed in 9th place so that 10percent done me well unfortunately I didnt make the big money but was very close on all 3 occasions. I had a go on the cash tables and was doing ok until my pocket 2s hit trips on the flop then turned into a full house on the turn but then got busted when the other guy showed Quad 10s which cost me quite a lot. Its not all good but its not all that bad either. Keep preyin for me brother and ill do the same. The poker religion sends us both on a crusade to win win win and we  will convert others and let them know that we are bad asss brothers of the poker cloth and will crush the opposition with our faith of good poker play and we will ride the little donkeys out of all there money :)

Peace and prosperity brother
  • edited August 2009
    SoLack he say

You should never go all in with them pocket eights
    You lose all your money and end up with no mates
    When your oppo hits trip tens on the flop
    Instead of all in you should just plain stop

• edited August 2009
    you bet when your ahead
    and you get called by a pleb
    you bet on the turn
    and the moron dosnt learn
    they go all in
    and you call cos you think your cards rule
    then down comes the river
    and your bones are all aquiver
    Dam that pleb hes sucked out and im dead!

:)
  • edited August 2009
    Solack he say

When your hole cards are a jack and a jack
    You may be thinking there's no looking back
    The flop comes Queen high, you still think you're ahead
    The chips are all in, the caller has 1010, hits another on the river, so its time for bed

Bro Dazler - Please forgive me for suggesting that you would go out of the tiksleepie in double quick time - it was done for comedic effect although I now realise that it was wrong and hope that you can fogive me.  I send an xtra 5% luck your way.

I stand by my ugly comment though.

• edited August 2009
    Solack he say When your hole cards are a jack and a jack You may be thinking there's no looking back The flop comes Queen high, you still think you're ahead The chips are all in, the caller has 1010, hits another on the river, so its time for bed Bro Dazler - Please forgive me for suggesting that you would go out of the tiksleepie in double quick time - it was done for comedic effect although I now realise that it was wrong and hope that you can fogive me.  I send an xtra 5% luck your way. I stand by my ugly comment though.
    Posted by SoLack
    of coarse ill forgive you brother solack and that 5% came in very handy ty. and regarding the ugly thing thats ok because all the nuns tell me im the better looking one and they have been preying that you will win anough money so you can get a face lift ;)
  • edited August 2009
    had i bad day on Sunday and got knocked out a few tourneys i played, i sunk at the river a few times and i went out with the best hand a few times too. In the end I was unlucky. However looking back I could of been a bit braver and pushed with some over hands I got dealt. But isn't heinsight a wonderful thing in poker?
    So I am feeling a bit unlucky at the mo and wanted to pop into dazler's church to console myself. Hopefully my luck will turn soon if you think about the laws of philosophy. In the meantime leave me in my church pew while I sit here and weep a bit.
  • edited August 2009
    had i bad day on Sunday and got knocked out a few tourneys i played, i sunk at the river a few times and i went out with the best hand a few times too. In the end I was unlucky. However looking back I could of been a bit braver and pushed with some over hands I got dealt. But isn't heinsight a wonderful thing in poker? So I am feeling a bit unlucky at the mo and wanted to pop into dazler's church to console myself. Hopefully my luck will turn soon if you think about the laws of philosophy. In the meantime leave me in my church pew while I sit here and weep a bit.
    Posted by RichiSwift
    Hi Brother Rich welcome to the congregation. I know exactly how you feel and believe me, we all need a place of solace. Not to mention if you come here as brother Solack will tell you! your luck will change. Just take your moment to weep then get out there and win:) let me know how you do and come back anytime for some reflection on your poker play. May the poker gods smile upon you my son.
  • edited August 2009
    I need that luck back brother Dazler, I know I know I've been neglecting my pastoral duties here I promise to visit the church more often. Prey oh prey.  GL to you too Bro Swift.
  • edited August 2009
    i sinned today . im sorry . look under community suggestions .
  • edited August 2009
    i absolutely love this thread, Well done Dazler - great work.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    I second that Rich....absolutely superb!  Top man hunni !!

lots of love as always my babe

Candi xxxx
  • edited August 2009
    ty candi im glad you came to the Church of Dazler you can act as one of the sisters as i know you poker is as pure as the virgin mary x x x
  • edited August 2009
    i deserve to be punished.
  • edited August 2009
    i deserve to be punished.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    and punished you will be brother PILLOWMAN just meet me on any table and you can serve your penence by donating all your chips to a good cause........... ME LOL

• edited August 2009
    I need that luck back brother Dazler, I know I know I've been neglecting my pastoral duties here I promise to visit the church more often. Prey oh prey.  GL to you too Bro Swift.
    Posted by SoLack
    Well it has been a while brother SoLack and you know if you dont go to church often, bad things will happen. The lord givith and the lord taketh away! so i cant give you back the luck you gave me cos i need it at the moment. But prey brother prey and you will be answered. Anyway didnt you win a deepstack recently wd on that but dont get too greedy let me win some :)
  • edited August 2009
    do i have to ?
  • edited August 2009
    do i have to ?
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    well ok no you dont have too but remember to spread the word of Dazler and ill let you collect donations on all the poor souls of poker. Just dont forget to put some my way ;)
  • edited August 2009
    it was funny,right ? ok , i will  collect and then hand most them over to you, think that seems fairer. will you give them back, or how does this work ,bit confused really.
  • edited August 2009
    ty candi im glad you came to the Church of Dazler you can act as one of the sisters as i know you poker is as pure as the virgin mary x x x
    Posted by Dazler
    Hi my babes,
    It would truely be an honour and a privelege to be a sister in the Church of Dazler, thankyou hunni

Lots of love always,

Candi xxxx
  • edited August 2009
    u haven't seen the uniform yet candi
  • edited August 2009
    u haven't seen the uniform yet candi
    Posted by annie_duke
    well it includes a chastity belt as ill have none of that in my church. ;)
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: THE CHURCH OF DAZLER : Hi my babes, It would truely be an honour and a privelege to be a sister in the Church of Dazler, thankyou hunni Lots of love always, Candi xxxx
    Posted by candi[/QUOTE

Be warned though sister Candi once your in its hard to kick the habbit. And i know you already have been baptised to poker so you def qualify but you will have to preach to that little devil of poker annie duke shes a bad un you know she called me smelly.
  • edited August 2009
    lol don't listen to him candi i'm a little angel i am
  • edited August 2009
    hi  you holy ones ,please check the latest entries in mickjenn thread.do not , i repeat DO NOT add entry!!!!!!  lol   anyone tempted ? lol
  • edited August 2009
    hi  you holy ones ,please check the latest entries in mickjenn thread.do not , i repeat DO NOT add entry!!!!!!  lol   anyone tempted ? lol
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    i cant seem to find the free roll password does any of my parish know ;)
  • edited August 2009
    lol don't listen to him candi i'm a little angel i am
    Posted by annie_duke
    hells angel more like it lol
  • edited August 2009
    eeerrrrr sorie no