You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THE CHURCH OF DAZLER

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Hey brother Dazler

May i suggest a confessional thread, i suggest your congregations most embarrassing experiences

Like falling for a conn or april fool, getting caught telling a white lie.

Pretty much anything they would like to confess to cleanse their souls.

Gary
  • edited August 2009
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr thats it ive had enough every game ive played today has been a complete and utter joke stupid calls suck outs and worse im fumin and fed up of the cards coming down when im way way ahead. Stupid players on here sometimes..............pause breath no its no good im mad......................... sorry peeps this is a place to calm down but it aint workin for me at the moment.

p.s sorry IAMALLIN2 very good idea m8 have to calm down first

• edited August 2009
    daz go & see one of the sisters for a massage !!!!
  • edited August 2009
    dazler i'm shocked and offended by ur ranting
  • edited August 2009
    Dazler man - take a chill pill.  The luck came my way tonight - providing the brotherhodd keep winning we'll be okay.  Keep the faith bro.
  • edited August 2009
    Cheers brother SoLack glad you did ok, have had time to calm down a bit now and swallowed a chill pill. Just gets to all of us sometimes even us paritioners and really becomes anoying. I started this thread for just this sort of thing and as  my intro states its a place to either rant and rave about bad beats and donks or calm down to stop us going on tilt thats why i needed my funny 5 mins of ranting. Supportive comments from fellow brothers and sisters really help cos i know we all go through it and its just not me, its just hard to see it that way sometimes. If you had seen the hands im getting beat by not just on the odd occasion but every game im sure you would understand where i am coming from.

The poker gods work in mysterious ways and always tests our faith but ill try and stay on the path of the ritchous poker player and rather rant about it here than on the poker chat box. Just letting off a bit of steam is good for the soul and a massage from the sisters would be even better brother jasonjeggo.

Im sure those players responsible will end up in poker h ell... anyways :)
  • edited August 2009
    by the way anyone know how to revive cats?!!!! i think ive strangled mine!!!!!
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: THE CHURCH OF DAZLER:
    Hey brother Dazler May i suggest a confessional thread, i suggest your congregations most embarrassing experiences Like falling for a conn or april fool, getting caught telling a white lie. Pretty much anything they would like to confess to cleanse their souls. Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    thanks for your post brother IAMALLIN2 great idea im sure we all have a few skelingtons in our closet like the time when i was a design student in southampton and needed some items for my art prodject. If i recal it was some wireing and looked all round the house for some but ended cutting some from what i thought was old unused wire from the top of the front door. Anyway it was perfect for what i needed and went to sleep. then i hear a commotion down stairs from my flat m8s so i go down stairs to investigate. 2 of the girls were saying they could not use the phone because it was dead and so followed the line to the front door and saw the cut wires. Now this was a very dodgy area and cos we were students  couldnt afford much, there were lots of burgluries at that time in our street. So they start panicing and saying they must of cut the phone lines and were going to burgle the house.  I just looked surprised knowing that it was actualy me but i knew they wouldnt be happy about me cutting the line just tried to calm them down and said that it must of been some kids being silly dont worry about it. But no women being women they said they should phone the police. I tried to persuade them not to and couldnt bring myself to tell them the truth! you know how it goes if i told them st8 away wouldnt be so bad but it had been going on for an hour or so. Anyway i had too walk them over to the phone box in this dodgy area while they phoned 999. i felt really bad at this point but it was now outta my hands. Yes they came luckily my finger prints wernt on file lol. never told them to this day but i did giggle afterwords.

Hope i didnt bore you with that one :)
  • edited August 2009
    hello brother dazler i come to confess, them 3 pages in the book are really good............ i just took down the 12.o clock and 2nd in the 3 o clock not bad for a newby, so have faith all of you lot, if i can do it from only been playing poker for 2 days then am sure ou can, PEACE
  • edited August 2009
    daz go & see one of the sisters for a massage !!!!
    Posted by jasonjeggo
    I will give you a massage Daz hunni xxxxx :)
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: THE CHURCH OF DAZLER : well it includes a chastity belt as ill have none of that in my church. ;)
    Posted by Dazler
    What ever were you thinking father dazler?????
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: THE CHURCH OF DAZLER :
    In Response to Re: THE CHURCH OF DAZLER : Hi my babes, It would truely be an honour and a privelege to be a sister in the Church of Dazler, thankyou hunni Lots of love always, Candi xxxx Posted by candi[/QUOTE Be warned though sister Candi once your in its hard to kick the habbit. And i know you already have been baptised to poker so you def qualify but you will have to preach to that little devil of poker annie duke shes a bad un you know she called me smelly.
    Posted by Dazler
    I understand my position (on the table) as a sister in the church of Dazler and know abit about the sins and good works of poker, however, Father Dazler remember  the devil of poker and be careful not to judge fellow players particularly sisters in the Church of Dazler. Annie is a little angel!!  :) xxxxx
  • edited August 2009
    Angels allowed.  Naughty little elves are not. 

Blanked out tonight, but will keep preying for success in the mighty 5-00 tomorrow.
  • edited August 2009
    Angels allowed.  Naughty little elves are not.  Blanked out tonight, but will keep preying for success in the mighty 5-00 tomorrow.
    Posted by SoLack
    Good luck Brother Solack, i will be preying hard for you in the mighty 00

May the poker Gods be with you

Lots of love

Candi xxxx
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: THE CHURCH OF DAZLER : What ever were you thinking father dazler?????
    Posted by candi
    dont worry as this is the Church of Dazler i hold all the keys ;)
  • edited August 2009
    Angels allowed.  Naughty little elves are not.  Blanked out tonight, but will keep preying for success in the mighty 5-00 tomorrow.
    Posted by SoLack
    Lets prey together Brother SoLack

poker gods let me and my congregation play the 5-00 and make great plays and recieve great cards, let the pots be plentifal and the suck outs not happen. I prey to you poker gods let us CASH BIG. ALLLLL INNNNNN
  • edited August 2009
    got one good beat to stay in, but got no cards after that and went out with AQs against QQ.  Played a stinkingly bad hand in the deepie after being in good position.  Faith draining away.
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: THE CHURCH OF DAZLER : dont worry as this is the Church of Dazler i hold all the keys ;)
    Posted by Dazler
    ummmm... prey tell more........ xxxxx
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: THE CHURCH OF DAZLER : dont worry as this is the Church of Dazler i hold all the keys ;)
    Posted by Dazler[/QUOTE)

....and i hold all the hands.....  :)
  • edited August 2009
    another bad night!! went out of the 5-00 with AK vrs A 10 hit the A and they hit 2 pair. Then velocity had AQ hit the Q and push they call with a 9 high flush draw and hit. Then 500 velocity hit a st8 on the flop other player Goes all in with J high so i call then comes J on the turn J on the river giving them Quads. How an earth do you play against that?
  • edited August 2009
    Forgive me Dazler for i have sinned

It`s been a while since my last confession

I have been having un-clean thoughts about Jessica Alba

I need your guidence

Gary
  • edited August 2009
    father daz is it right one of the sisters went to see the doctor today with upset tummy ??? to be told she is pregnant !!!!!!!!
  • edited August 2009

FATHER PLEASE ANSWER ME !!!!

• edited August 2009
    father daz is it right one of the sisters went to see the doctor today with upset tummy ??? to be told she is pregnant !!!!!!!!
    Posted by jasonjeggo
    Very stange question indeed, if this were true then it sounds as if you are worried about it, and maybe you have been upto no good, you had better face up to your responsibilities or prey its not yours. This is not a question for the Church of Dazler and i am shocked that you should make an accusation about one of the sisters. Now go and reflect on your blassfamy.
  • edited August 2009
    Forgive me Dazler for i have sinned It`s been a while since my last confession I have been having un-clean thoughts about Jessica Alba I need your guidence Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    We all do brother IAMALLIN would you care to elaborate on your thoughts and i maybe able to help. I know jessica is very fine indeed and have to admit i would have un-clean thoughts also if she were here. But i must confess she is a little out of your league my son. So i wouldnt bother with these impure thoughts any longer and concentrate on your poker technique instead ;)
  • edited August 2009
    brother dazler where for art thou?
    an imposter has hacked into your account and is spreading negative vibes into the wider community....
  • edited August 2009
    This is exactly what happened in 'The Omen'! Quick, check his head for a set of sixes..!

• edited August 2009
    lol maybe we have to organize coup and send him to the dungeons
  • edited August 2009
    LOL you may have to perform an exorcism before my head spins around and i projectile vomit all over my laptop.
    Poker can be an evil game. But fear not my brothers and sisters I asure you i am my loverly positive self just with a few issues at the moment which i shall not bring in to the Church of Dazler and leave that for the other poor misguided souls to comment on.

In regard to the dungeon a bit of torture and bonda ge could be just what i need ;)
  • edited August 2009
    lol....Candi.....CANDIIIIII....bring ur whip, we got a job for you....lol