You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ORFORD'S BANKROLL CHALLENGE

1282930313234»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: ORFORD'S BANKROLL CHALLENGE:
    Hi chaps- I'm spending July playing the cash tables and DYMs- no bankroll challenge from me this month, but you are more than welcome to keep posting updates on your own bankrolls on this thread.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    And chapess's if you please Rich!!

x
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: ORFORD'S BANKROLL CHALLENGE : And chapess's if you please Rich!! x
    Posted by TRIP5
    I was referring to all the ladies there as well Irene. Honestly, don't you know it's sexist to differentiate? There's no such thing as actors and actresses- they're all just actors... :)

This is what I've been told and I intend to be a good boy about it. Sorry..good boy/girl about it.

;)
    x
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: ORFORD'S BANKROLL CHALLENGE : I was referring to all the ladies there as well Irene. Honestly, don't you know it's sexist to differentiate? There's no such thing as actors and actresses- they're all just actors... :) This is what I've been told and I intend to be a good boy about it. Sorry..good boy/girl about it. ;) x
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I've seen The Club skits, I beg to differ.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm back!!!!!!!!

BR was £0.01p

One freeroll & 3 cash tables later...

BR now £23.30 and counting!!

Hoping to make it to £100 by the end of July :o)

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

x