You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ORFORD'S BANKROLL CHALLENGE

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Played four dym's so far and only cashed in 2 of them

first £2.25 I won

Second £2.25 first out (blinds were upto 150/300)

third £5.50 cashed

fourth £3.30 plsyed terrible called 1400 chips even when i knew i was behind

So im a massive 70p up so far
  • edited May 2010
    quick update! £11.70 up today on dym's. whoop whoop! more to come!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    Hi guys just a quick update started playing cash at nl8 2day multitbling. Must admit it took some getting used to. After i few bluffs getting called i decided it was time to give up bluffing lol

So starting BR       £ 100

and finished with    £ 138.90

A profit of £38.90 so a gd start to the challenge

Im off now to have a rest so im prepeared for my H/U with dohhhh at 7 gl all

Ozzie
  • edited May 2010
    nice ozzie, u obviously did better when i left lol.

we are gonna own those levels!!!

£50 start
    £61 ATM, having a sneaky ten min game
  • edited May 2010
    ok my BR is £320 so ill try to double it in may long shot i know heres hoping...it starts now gl all
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks for the nice messages.  What I'll do to keep the table updated is just scan the thread for any updates from my last table post to the last message on the thread then post an updated table.

Good luck everyone, I know I'll need it!
  • edited May 2010
    its now £19.70 up. time for a rest. watch footie scores now!!!!!!
  • edited May 2010
    Just played a .50/100 table - sat with £100 and left with £313 :)

TOTAL PROFIT NOW : £393
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks to a cash prophit 23p down
  • edited May 2010
    Managed to cash for £1 in the super 6 freeroll, took this 2 micro cash n spun it up to a massive £8!

Yet to deposit the £100.

Am gonna try and spin this up later and when it goes wrong, as im sure it will, i'll deposit the 1er and start properly!
  • edited May 2010
    cashed in another 5.50dym and won 33p in the soccer 6 freeroll after a forum reg called my all in with 910???? I had aj suited he hit his 10 i think.  Went on omaha cash tbl 5p/10p but left after about 20 hands didnt relaise it was nl.  Cant play no more today as getting ready for a stag do.

Started today with £20 Ended with £28.42
  • edited May 2010

6 out of 7 30p DYM cashes leaves my bankroll standing at a whopping £1.90.  Going for some rest and relaxation (GTA: Vice City) before playing the 18:00 £20 forum freeroll.

• edited May 2010
    Just a perfect day...

5 x £2.25 DYM

5 cash's

BR now £19.20

Wont be able to play again until tomorrow but off to a great start!
  • edited May 2010

The tourny form continues to be absolutely dreadful.

I was in the top ten all the way in the 3pm donk fest - Cashed in 9th for £17, from 5.50.

How can a guy call a shove with Jack 7 with 10 big blinds, I just cant believe it - crushed my 7-9 off! Why cudnt he have Ac King? lol That nocks me down, now blind on blind with ace 9, and he finds aces!!!

I hate tournaments. Now to donk the profit off on cash tables, I guess the £100 must now be £111.50 - will go well up, or well down over the next couple of hours.
  • edited May 2010
    In Response to Re: ORFORD'S MAY BANKROLL CHALLENGE- POST YOUR UPDATES HERE:
    6 out of 7 30p DYM cashes leaves my bankroll standing at a whopping £1.90.  Going for some rest and relaxation (GTA: Vice City) before playing the 18:00 £20 forum freeroll.
    Posted by Wilhelm
    Love that game !! lol
  • edited May 2010
    Gta vice city was a classic! lol
  • edited May 2010
    nice start for me, upto £95.46 after a good quik hour session of cash, so 45.56 down, 450ish to go(cba workin out correctly lol) :)
  • edited May 2010
    Thanks for the nice messages.  What I'll do to keep the table updated is just scan the thread for any updates from my last table post to the last message on the thread then post an updated table. Good luck everyone, I know I'll need it!
    Posted by Machka
    wd machka,

If sir richard orford was doing this table updating,

he would be tearing what little hair he has left out lol !

so note sir orford give this machka guy a top prize in the end of the month ,

and a huge ty for saving what hair you have left on your head lol .

p.s machka i will post once a week my br update ,

this will make life a little easier for you !

• edited May 2010
    Loving the table Machka, loving this thread and loving the updates from everyone.

Having a very public target seems to be focussing everyone on the job in hand so far, with some very positive results- good stuff.

The only thing I'm not loving is that I haven't been able to play yet!

I did spin up £50 into £80 on a 25p/50p table last night, but that was technically in April and therefore not counting towards my challenge (unfortunately).

No, as from today (or whenever I actually get to play) it's 5p/10p for me till further notice.
  • edited May 2010
    Ok, so starting bankroll will be £155.29 and target will remain at £300. Hoping to play a few DYMs later on tonight other things permitting.

Just a quick thankyou to Machka a great idea doing the table and very good of you to take the time.
  • edited May 2010
    Well, I just won £1.51 on 2p/4p, so my PROFIT is 13p
  • edited May 2010
    i am 64 pence down so far!

whooop
  • edited May 2010
    I shouldn't be doing this, but I'm going to start my challenge here in the office, AS I write the script for tonight's show.

This might be a very bad idea, but I'm just gagging to get the ball rolling...
  • edited May 2010
    I shouldn't be doing this, but I'm going to start my challenge here in the office, AS I write the script for tonight's show. This might be a very bad idea, but I'm just gagging to get the ball rolling...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Good luck m8
  • edited May 2010
    Out the traps like a Telly-Tubby at a handbag convention.  Eight £22 DYMs played, cashed in every one of them.  So BR1 is up to £644.

Mixed feelings ahead of opening up my 'TVTart' roll for Mastercash.  That run makes my totally cashing run in DYM's 15 in a row (all £22ers apart from one £33er).  Don't want to get off the run and play cash but then again I can feel I'm getting slightly obsessed with how far I can take that run, worried it'll make me play different from my usual game.  Then again, t's a good problem to have :)

GL everyone, some great updates here already.
  • edited May 2010
    Well, I just won £1.51 on 2p/4p, so my PROFIT is 13p
    Posted by acebarry10
    Wd barry cash is definetly the best way to go, those dym are so boring lol
  • edited May 2010
    Out the traps like a Telly-Tubby at a handbag convention.  Eight £22 DYMs played, cashed in every one of them.  So BR1 is up to £644. Mixed feelings ahead of opening up my 'TVTart' roll for Mastercash.  That run makes my totally cashing run in DYM's 15 in a row (all £22ers apart from one £33er).  Don't want to get off the run and play cash but then again I can feel I'm getting slightly obsessed with how far I can take that run, worried it'll make me play different from my usual game.  Then again, t's a good problem to have :) GL everyone, some great updates here already.
    Posted by TommyD
    impressive stuff, keep it going tommy
  • edited May 2010
    Out the traps like a Telly-Tubby at a handbag convention.  Eight £22 DYMs played, cashed in every one of them.  So BR1 is up to £644. Mixed feelings ahead of opening up my 'TVTart' roll for Mastercash.  That run makes my totally cashing run in DYM's 15 in a row (all £22ers apart from one £33er).  Don't want to get off the run and play cash but then again I can feel I'm getting slightly obsessed with how far I can take that run, worried it'll make me play different from my usual game.  Then again, t's a good problem to have :) GL everyone, some great updates here already.
    Posted by TommyD
    WELL DONE TOMMY AVOID TIGHTEN UP ,

GL 23 IS LEADERBOARD ON  SHARKSCOPE ,

NO ONE FROM SKYPOKER ON THERE YET !
  • edited May 2010
    Cashed in Forum Freeroll, 17p profit 27p
  • edited May 2010
    Cashed in 6/10 Dym's so £1.50 profit for the day. :)