You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

humpty dumpty was pushed

Comments

• edited April 2011
    The union of kings horses and men must be stopped Elsadog!!--- we are busy reviewing the tapes of the last six board meetings, we will then begin to formulate our plan of action.
     Do try not to worry about being a small dog Elsa, many a small dog has taken on the big boys and won, any mission you are asked to participate in will be meticulously planned and executed with military precision. We have three of Margret Thatchers former advisors in our circle of friends, and we are not the only organisation that has a gripe with this flopwit flaphead union, I can tell you!!
  • edited April 2011
     Oy  the absent Father returned to claim access to the Child that is Humpty.  Will you be wearing the Batman or the Robin suit to scale the walls of Sky Towers in protest at having been asked to pay maintenance for the lost year neglecting Humpty.  "The lonely years." Humpty all alone abandoned crying in the night sobbing Daddy where's my Daddy.?  How could you.?  Now you are off crusading like Irishrover stirring up trouble for the Kings men who saved poor Humpty when he was broke. They gave him points bonuses and free rolls and mended him good no more bad beats for Humpty.   No good trying to recruit dogs to your cause they just bury their heads in the sand when trouble calls.!! Go to Parent Counseling and become a responsible Parent again. i,e Forum Poster.?
  • edited April 2011
    Dearest Loghead, Humpty Dumpty was my life, He was taken from me by the union of kings horses and men (U.K.H.M ), against his will, i might add. I was bankrupt, homeless, and manically depressed, I had a nervous breakdown and was not in full control of my faculties during this time.

Many fathers suffer in this way, and it can take a long time before they are ready to embrace life and love again, but it does eventually happen.

For ANYONE to sit there on their moral high ground and berate these poor men is absolutely disgusting and despicable!
  • edited April 2011
    A dog is for life

Man's best friend is a dog

A dog will not let you down

Dogs are good

Dogs like sausages a lot :o)
  • edited April 2011
      Dearest Logdead    Oy, absent Father looking for sympathy, tut tut,  you have more chance of standing up in your high heals or getting your lipstick on straight.  You out of the closet yet,  no wonder poor Humpty was confused and fell off the wall when he saw you in your dress, and now,  to blame the Kings men who rescued Humpty while you were drunk, yes, drunk on the floor with your new found friend Mr Sheen. Two and a half egg. !!  Taken into care,  Humpty is the one that needs sympathy not you. !     
  • edited April 2011
    Humpty wasn't even free-range

A dog is for life!
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: humpty dumpty was pushed:
    Humpty wasn't even free-range A dog is for life!
    Posted by elsadog
    Humpty has three lions on his shell courtesy of the kings men who saved him. !  

If a dog is for life then you are lumbered with Oy for life. ?
  • edited April 2011
    U.K.H.M....FTW

once a trade unionist always a trade unionist
  • edited April 2011
    Poor little Humpty has been abandoned again left alone sitting on the wall.  No friends to talk to, or play with. sob sob.   That Father of yours run off again in his Polka Dot dress and high heals to become a Cage Fighter.?
  • edited April 2011
    Humpty has been cordoned off by a ring of the most vicious mutts imaginable. He is being threatened with an egg whisk and an omelette pan. He will remain so, until our ransom demands are met.

We want:

400 cases of Butchers Tripe.
    1 Case of Felix (Fagash Lil's teeth aren't too good nowadays)
    One dozen rubber balls or assorted doggy toys.
    A helicopter for the getaway.....

Oh! and nearly forgot £1,000,000

Pay up or the egg gets it!

• edited April 2011
     The Kings men were not silly when they gave Humpty the three Lions to protect him. He set them loose on your puny little dogs and that has saved him from next weeks food bill. Humpty is very grateful and looks forwards to your next dumber and dumber attempt at extortion.   By the way, Humpty is worth far more than £1,000.000 you Austin Powers fool.? 
  • edited April 2011
     The Kings men were not silly when they gave Humpty the three Lions to protect him. He set them loose on your puny little dogs and that has saved him from next weeks food bill. Humpty is very grateful and looks forwards to your next dumber and dumber attempt at extortion.   By the way, Humpty is worth far more than £1,000.000 you Austin Powers fool.? 
    Posted by logdon

You may not take this seriously but the omlette pan is warming ......... you have been warned.

Don't mess with the Mutts!!!

• edited April 2011
    With your waterworks problem and splash back, you'll probably put the fire out before you could get the pan hot.  As for your Dogs chasing their tails,  you would do better with ferocious feather dusters.  Are you out of work Somalia Pirate come to the UK for work experience.  Take you serious .......  Humpty nearly fell off the wall LAUGHING ? 
  • edited April 2011
    Humpty would be done for by now, if Everard hadn't gotten waylaid by the dog warden when he went for the mushrooms. 

Mushroom omelet mmmmmmmm!

Pay up or else!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited April 2011
     Your Dogs are on the Barbie  Humpty's the Smartie.  Easter is his time when he's in his prime hard boiled and tough your only a Bluff ........ we're not paying up.   So go sit on your thumb your brain's gone all numb.?

Yes that does conjure up a lovely picture in your mind, doesn't it
  • edited April 2011
     WHY IS HUMPTY IN AREA 51  his fall was a Accident not a bad beat.?
  • edited April 2011
    'Course it was an accident, I definitely had nothing to do with it. I was somewhere else, and besides I never even touched him. It's not my fault if he just fell! I have witnesses, and anyway I was somewhere else when it happened. Don't try to pin the blame on me. Everyone picks on me and I didn't do it, so there!

ps. Anyone know how to get dried egg out of fur?
  • edited April 2011
    Your an Ankle Dog to small to scale the Wall and push Humpty off.  You have delusions of Grandeur and are full of Bull's droppings and extortionate remarks . Ops  Oy  in wrong thread .......  Sorry, DNA kit required I will get Inspector Gadget on the case ASP. ?   Very strange as Humpty was once a Grand National Jokey and never fell off.?
  • edited April 2011
     edit,  Absent Father again, in amnesia clinic in need of anger Management lessons with alcohol dependency problem spilling more than he drinks.?
  • edited April 2011
    how do you know that humpty was even an egg, not once does it say he's an egg, i just think he's the village idiot
  • edited April 2011
    how do you know that humpty was even an egg, not once does it say he's an egg, i just think he's the village idiot
    Posted by leon621

You mean the village numpty, surely?

• edited October 2011
    Oynutter is the Forum Rooster and Cockadoodles all over the place. His Sheila Chicken gave birth to Humpty last year and like most Cockadoodlers ran off and left humpty abandoned sitting on the wall. Are you up to speed on this saga?  if so you will have read the book,  which, by the way,  has pictures of poor little Humpty falling off the wall and being broken his shell cracked. He is definitely a EGG. The film version is in the making but Kevin Costner wanted to much money to play the part, so someone from Eastender has been approached. Piers Morgan want's to Interview Oy as to why he ran off and abandoned Humpty and Child Support Agency are asking for Child maintenance money plus RSPCA want to prosecute him for cruelty.  Feel sorry for Humpty not Dirty Rotten Scoundrel Oy. !!  If he does not return soon Humpty is up for Adoption, he needs to avoid the egg throwing championships due in July this year.
  • edited April 2011
    In Response to Re: humpty dumpty was pushed : You mean the village numpty , surely?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    indeed maybe even the village hump backed numpty
  • edited October 2011

BUMP !!!!!!

For the the newbies this is one of the best threads ever on sky ,

a nutters creation .

• edited October 2011
    Broken Homes Broken Shells Broken People,  when push comes to shove with no-one to blame.   " I point the finger."!

Oynutter is responsible for this terrible situation and needs to take his responsibilities as a father seriously.

Like Father,  like son,  both are broken (shells ) and need fixing.  Oynutter has been traced to a Hospital where men in white coats are interviewing him for possible cracking and missing bits. Like Humpty he is a good egg but got misled by the bright lights of Gambling and ran off leaving poor Humpty on his own with no means of support or help to stop him falling of the wall.  What Father would do such a thing. Humpty has now been taken into care by the Community, who are looking after him and buying up all the Super Glue they can find to mend him?  How-ever first priority it to fix Oynutter the Father to Re-Unite Father and Son for a Happy new beginning or ending to this Thread.  sob sob     
  • edited October 2011

I  reckon humpty dumpty was   sto ned ,
    i call for a blood test on said egg .
  • edited October 2011
      I  reckon humpty dumpty was   sto ned , i call for a blood test on said egg .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    What do you expect with Oy as roll model Father. ?
    DNA was taken at the Hospital and proves conclusively he is the Father of Humpty even though it was cold blood that was extracted from Oy's veins.  As for him being drunk " When was he ever Sober"  Talks Gibberish all the time.?  His name and Address is sewn into his underpants so the police can take him home. Absent Father Absent Mind. ?  What is the World coming to.  Sigh!!
  • edited October 2011
     HUMPTY DUMPTY SAT ON THE WALL

HUMPTY DUMPTY THOUGHT IT WAS COOL

ALL THE KINGS HORSES AND ALL THE KINGS MEN

ARE A BUNCH OF ARROGANT BAR STEWARDS

WHO HATE EGG PEOPLE
  • edited October 2011
    Oy Call me miss picky but the one thing about rhymes is they should Rhyme.

Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall
    Humpty Dumpty was very small 
    All the Kings horses and all the kings men
    Couldn't put Humpty together when he fell             
    They were to p--sed out of their heads again. 

OK its not easy.?

I have for a long long time had suspicions that Irishrover was responsible for Humpty's fall.!   Yes Denis,   he is my number one suspect in my eye's. Where is the evidence you might ask, well I have Video to prove he's been knocking over Dominoes for fun.?  
  • edited November 2011
    BUMP !!!!!! For the the newbies this is one of the best threads ever on sky , a nutters creation .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    typical irish trouble causing again!

digging out an old (slanderous imo) thread on the dimise of humpty dumpty

humpty simply leant a bit too far forward and fell, end of!

mods....remove please!