You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Suggestions Competition!!!! - 'YOU SAY- WE PAY'

Comments

• edited November 2009
    how about a section for people to suggestion guests for the show?

you could then weed through the ones that are irrelevant or impossible and pick guests that your fans want to see.
  • edited November 2009
    what about a table just for the over 50,s or a tournement xxx
  • edited November 2009

I WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST A HORSE RACING COMPETITION ON THE SAME LINES AS SATURDAY SOCCER SUPER 6 JUST REPLACE MATCHES WITH 6 HORSE RACES.

• edited November 2009

IF YOU LIKE MY SUGGESTION FOR A SUPER6 HORSE RACE COMPETITION THE TIE BRAKE QUESTION COULD BE PREDICT  THE BIGGEST PRICED WINNER ON THE DAY NEAREST WINS .

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Suggestions Competition!!!! - 'YOU SAY- WE PAY':
    what about a table just for the over 50,s or a tournement xxx
    Posted by paige55
    Impossible - Discrimination for poker tournament entries is impossible.

Hence a man won a WSOP (???) Ladies Only event :D
  • edited November 2009
    mini mtt's

30p buy ins so thoes of us with low bank rolls can still enjoy them without huge risk
  • edited November 2009
    with regards to my suggestion for supper6 horse racing competition it would be nice if you could back

your selections ie.      singles .doubles . trebles .four folds and accumulator . you could have a weekly prize for most winners .to season prizes one for most winners and another for most profit for a£1 level stake . this competition could run until after the grand national and on the flat from 2000 guineas till champion stakes day.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Suggestions Competition!!!! - 'YOU SAY- WE PAY' : Impossible - Discrimination for poker tournament entries is impossible. Hence a man won a WSOP (???) Ladies Only event :D
    Posted by Deadluck

Apparently the £1000 freeroll at the end of the TKO series will cater for this.....

How do you like that Orfordiles/dites... wotever, I aint bovva'd! Innit...
  • edited November 2009
    More Freerolls  - look at Full**** they ran points based qualifiers to get into a final to win a parachute seat into the final of poker millions.   1% of the field went through each round to the final and then it was one from 270 not the greatest odds but worth playing! - perhaps SKY can do that for vegas? 

If not there must atleast be a way to use points to satelite into PRIMO's

• edited November 2009

Having competitions at different times of the day...not only at 8-12pm........something like 12-6pm

• edited December 2009
    Treble Your Money Sit and Go's  (TYM SNG's)

6 seats where the first 2 take 50% of the prizefund each - simples ;-)
  • edited December 2009
    hi just a thought...............as royal flush hand is so rare....how about a bonus for any player who manages to scramble up one during a game.............i am sure sky poker could trace this person..or a flag could alert sky poker.
      come on sky..this could add a new dinamic to a game ,plus you could afford it.  Or maybe a running jackpot and who ever manages royal flush gets the money?
      Your thoughts are welcome

Crafty209 
  • edited December 2009
    Hi, Super top brass.... Is it possible to ADD a small button on the table  that shows how many people are watching that table, or maybe if not then in the options button ?..
    Sometimes when in the later stages of a tournament, the chat box gets so busy with railers, you wonder how many are actually watching the game..   :))
  • edited December 2009
    i think u should have a royal flush bonus were if u it hit u get 100 times the big blind but u must use both of your hole cards  if u do get u get the game number  and give it to sky so u can check  before u pay out 
  • edited December 2009
    can you tell me which suggestions won this competion thank you .
  • edited December 2009

How about a weekly Match Of The Day Live the best posted call obviously sent to yourselves being put in to a sat 50 man tourney at £1 a head with sky paying an extra £5 per head and the 1st loser winning £20 ( should see an influx of allins leaving a short amount of ppl ) with the winner collecting the remainder at 22:30 to see if poker really has become number 1 can sky steal 50 footy head or maybe more but wouldnt5 it be a blinder

On top of this it could be a featured live event on sky poker cmon guys this would be awesome

• edited December 2009
    Richive sent you a message read it plz
  • edited December 2009
    can you tell me which suggestions won this competion thank you .
    Posted by philthemil

It's a  fair question !!   
  • edited December 2009
    how about a tournament under forties versus over forties and lets see how many of which age group reach the final table.
  • edited December 2009

HOW ABOUT A NEW TYPE OF POKER WHERE OVER CARS DONT COUNT ONLY PAIRS TRIPS ETC....OR OVER CARD TAKES 75% SURELY BE A GOOD HELP TO AH ME AND SOME OTHERS IM SURE
  • edited December 2009
    how about a football related tourney with so many fans allowed from each club with a points based leaders table for braggin rights for us footy and poker fans.
  • edited December 2009
    Three ideas for the sky poker site : 

Have a more categoried way of the poker lobby like instead of a jumble , have like 1-3 pound sit and go, 1-3 pound multi etc, this way it would be alot more quicker and easier to navigate to a suitable tournment , similar to full tilt poker but not the same of course and try make it better in a way :)

Second idea, have a drop down menu of all your friend list , once clicked then click the name of the player to see what tables they are playing at and make it alot easier to find them , instead of the find player option , this already may be on sky poker but i havent seen it if it is , so if it is i will re think the second option.

Third idea , when reaching a final tournment of any tournment or in a high stake cash game have a different background and seats, this will make the apperence look alot better and give a different type of final , this would also look alot more better on tv when showing the tournments running.

Hope people like the idea and see what sky say about them aswell .
    Give your thoughts on them maybe ?

Smiffii ;)
  • edited December 2009
    How about "Reality TV" Tourno's:-
    s

James

Cheer
  • edited December 2009
    Hi,
    While watching sky poker i noticed them showing a Manhatten or was it Bristol?
    Anyway how about being able to see your own on tornament play. Maybe only people getting so far can get to see them. 
    If i saw it on another tv show i appolagise i do drink a bit.
    Cheers
  • edited December 2009
    Your software sucks, I love watching the show but play on another site because i can't stand the software you have. My advice would be to take a look at the tables and lobby at full tilt, UB, and even the ipoker sites such as Titan. They have more avatars, table sizing options, not just full and mini, instant hand replayer to say but a few.
    Some people might say that I'm being fussy but if I'm going to stare at my screen for a few hours while playing poker, i want the graphics to be easy on the eye.

I think sky poker has the potential to be a massive site with the show and the advertising you can do but I don't think it will be until the software improves, 

Why I'm on I'd also like to see more cash game shows on the TV instead of tourneys. The higher stakes cash games are a great watch. Sorry if this sounds harsh. Great show, pity about the software.

Pete
  • edited December 2009
    Maybe introduce more games as the choice is quite limited. 2-7 one draw stud or something could be interesting, some fast big money turbo tourneys as it makes things more interesting and quicker and is a bit more testing. what could be fun is a russian roulette £500 MTT no choice but all in autoplay, stressful but a right buzz i would think.
  • edited December 2009
    arite rich how about doing something to sort oot all these cheating little farts that enter tournaments or sit n gos but then just put themselves on away because it is really nippy!!!!

or you could have little regional tournaments around britain online and then a big grand final the winners and maybe a little 1 4 all the losers tha way if you get bombed out at least you would still have a chance of winning something!!

or what would be really good is having a big strip poker competition where everybody that enters has to send in a picture of themselves and if you lose ur photo goes up now thats a tournament i would enter and i would defo watch for all the tidy chickys that entered(sorry ladies)
  • edited December 2009

Hi there im new to the site and have played a little bit how about adding the option to deposit with neteller this is the only site i have not seen with this option.

• edited January 2010
    JUST HAD ANOTHER THOUGHT WHY NOT DO SOME SORT OF BRITISH TEAMS TOURNEY WHERE FIRST YOU RUN QUALIFIERS WHERE A CERTAIN AMMOUNT OF PEOPLE WIN THROUGH TO THERE ACTUAL COUNTRY IE SCOTLAND,ENGLAND,WALES,IRELAND AND THEN FACE OFF AGAINST EACH OTHER 4 THERE RESPECTIVE TEAMS!!
  • edited January 2010
    What about a prize of a poker holiday to vegas or 1 of the european competitions