You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited September 2014
    in one of the DTDs on monday i got a good prize, the mega stack on friday was won by myself, now i've won a prize in the £200 deep stack from tonight and last month i was top of the table in the orford league deepy too.

deep stacks are most certainly the best ones to play and i'm going to be needing to start doing them more rather than BH.
  • edited September 2014
    Little cash for the captain Mini Roller
    POKERTREV0 9 £59.40
    Thanks for the rail all
  • edited September 2014
    Well done Geldy in the Roller, matchsticks gave up the ghost and I had to hit the sack.

Very nice cash.

honourable mention to Pokertrev.....playing through his hangover in the mini   :-)
  • edited September 2014
    £15k Super Roller 11/178
    GELDY011£338.20
    £2k Mini Roller 33/264 near miss

got in twice through sats so was freerolling. Was in top 10 for first three hours until as sb vs bb I ran my A high flush into the K high straight flush, AQ<55 that houses up and KK<A6 that makes a straight - ended up spending the last couple of hours at the bottom of the list but still managed to ladder up from 40th to 11th! Thks for the rail Trev & Hendrik.
  • edited September 2014
    It's Monday Forum DTD Again.

Look out for those Pesky Pinkies.......but never mind them (They are easy :)............I have noticed there are a number of Dragons entered into tonights festivities - So maybe the dragons den is getting a bit crowded and they have come out for a bit of fresh air or to play or maybe Dragons hibernate and its that time of the year to come out? :)

The OUTLAWS are also running a mock in the DTD Tournies this evening, so be vigilant or vigilantees, show them no mercy. Hack away at their chips stacks with your mighty Titan swords until victory is ours.

Best of Luck & Stay Safe TITANS

• edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    £15k Super Roller 11/178 GELDY 0 11 £338.20 £2k Mini Roller 33/264 near miss got in twice through sats so was freerolling. Was in top 10 for first three hours until as sb vs bb I ran my A high flush into the K high straight flush, AQ<55 that houses up and KK<A6 that makes a straight - ended up spending the last couple of hours at the bottom of the list but still managed to ladder up from 40th to 11th! Thks for the rail Trev & Hendrik.
    Posted by GELDY
    Fab result Geldy - very well played.

DTD games tonight - have to be taxi service maybe for my son so will be here and then not lol -depending on drinking time!!

Run golden tonight all - absolutely golden please xxx

• edited September 2014
    Last minute decision to play DTD, I'm blaming Gemdonk.
    Sick beat this afternoon in the deepie, was set well to take it down then this
    rainman397 Small blind   600.00 600.00 42457.50
    FlyingDagg Big blind   1200.00 1800.00 50290.00
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • J

bluebird57 Fold        
    RICEONE Raise   2400.00 4200.00 30592.50
    rainman397 Fold        
    FlyingDagg Call   1200.00 5400.00 49090.00
    Flop

• K
    • A

FlyingDagg Check        
    RICEONE Bet   2700.00 8100.00 27892.50
    FlyingDagg Raise   5400.00 13500.00 43690.00
    RICEONE Call   2700.00 16200.00 25192.50
    Turn

FlyingDagg Bet   8100.00 24300.00 35590.00
    RICEONE Call   8100.00 32400.00 17092.50
    River

FlyingDagg Check        
    RICEONE All-in   17092.50 49492.50 0.00
    FlyingDagg Call   17092.50 66585.00 18497.50
    FlyingDagg Show
    • Q
    • J

RICEONE Show
    • K
    • K

RICEONE Win Full House, Kings and 5s 66585.00   66585.00
  • edited September 2014
    mon 9/9/14  £150  DTD2
    WHEELS716106£10.77
  • edited September 2014
    1 small BH to report and 1 DTD final table to report as well

the BH did need lots of luck, my chips were 2885 (150/300)2 had already limped so i choose to shove Q6s and it was called by A10s i managed to hit 6 so won 6K then got myself a double up again when i had the AA
    cucc034£6.26 + £1.88 Head Prizes1 
    craigcu12035£6.26 + £1.88 Head Prizes1 
    RUMBUP036£6.26 + £7.98 Head Prizes4
    the final table was in DTD 3, so that's another deep stack i get myself to reach the final table, they are great MTTs and i will be playing them most days
    tatohead05£20.10
    craigcu1206£16.92
    sumner075407£14.01
    wheels that hand you didn't believe was KK.
    Moon_River Small blind   50.00 50.00 5798.00
    WHEELS7161 Big blind   100.00 150.00 8695.00
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • K

craigcu12 Raise   200.00 350.00 13110.00
    3barrels Fold        
    daggers747 Fold        
    sumner0754 Fold        
    Moon_River Fold        
    WHEELS7161 Raise   400.00 750.00 8295.00
    craigcu12 Call   300.00 1050.00 12810.00
    Flop

WHEELS7161 Bet   300.00 1350.00 7995.00
    craigcu12 Raise   1125.00 2475.00 11685.00
    WHEELS7161 Fold        
    craigcu12 Muck        
    craigcu12 Win   1650.00   13335.00
    craigcu12 Return   825.00 0.00 14160.00
  • edited September 2014
    Pokertrevs Bounty Hunter Strategy - Challenge

Most players will advice us to play Bounty Hunters in the same way as we play standard MTT's and doing this is solid advice, but doing things differently to the norm could prove very fruitful & may just give us an edge with a little practice.

Tight Aggressive (TAG) is much easier to learn and is the most common form used in standard MTT's & Bounty Hunters too imo, but I will be doing things differently, so for this exercise, I will be adapting a LAG Style with a twist or "Seed" as I call it and one which will go against the grain.

Loose Aggressive (LAG) is one of the hardest strategies to use in a Bounty Hunter and this is what we will be adapting............

Loose - Playing "Loose" means we will play using a wide selection of starting hands and this is where we will add our 1st "Seed"......(Instead of extending our range of hands to suited connecters, we will also include ALL suited gappers 45s 46s etc & above)

Aggressive - Playing "Aggressive" is all about the "Post-Flop" betting. This usually means we are hoping to outplay our opponents whilst also reducing our opponents in the hand, however, this is where we will also add our 2nd "Seed".....We will leave our post-flop aggression until the turn & River and just flat call any flop bet action, if we have connected well with the board.

So our newly formed style will be called..... (LAGs) Loose Aggressive Seed

(TAG) Tight Aggressive players will always have trouble getting action and when they do, it's usually against another premium hand, so this is another reason we will be using our newly adapted LAGs style of poker, whilst also taking advantage of any TAG players.

Learning how to use Loose Aggressive (LAGs) in a Bounty Hunter can mean we maximise our profit if we use it correctly. (But it's not without it's risks) so we have to also learn how to minimise those risks in any given situation.

The implementaion of our (LAGs) style in Bounty Hunters will be extremely dependent on two things - Position and Opponents’ tendencies. We don't want to be playing mediocre hands out of position as this can be a disaster, no matter how good a player you are or how good your post-flop skills are. With that in mind, our (LAGs) style of poker will generally work best versus weak TAG players who overvalue starting hands once the community cards are in view.

Playing a loose aggressive strategy with SEEDS will require us to play most hands in position. We will also be looking to see many more flops & play post-flop situations with just drawing hands. You will find yourself up against the TAG Player a lot, so understanding pot odds will also be an important factor when playing draw hands and we will touch on this briefly below.

When successfully playing straight draws and flush draws in Bounty Hunters, there will be times you are forced to lay down a decent drawing hand, simply because your TAG opponent will overbet, thus not giving you the correct odds to stay in the hand. There will also be occasions when we fold mediocre hands pre-flop because your opponents’ short stack size does not justify entering a raised pot as an underdog and we shouldn't get involved just because there is a Bounty up for grabs.

Playing our (LAGs) style will require us to play speculative hands either cheaply in a multi-way pot or by being the first to raise pre-flop in position. Low suited connectors and suited one-gappers will be our cards of choice and we will fold ALL hands like A4 off-suit or any hands which will not connect well and have kicker problems on trip boards.

Even when playing a wide range of hands pre-flop, we will have to adjust after the flop and estimate our chances of hitting our draw, depending on how well we have flopped & how many potential outs we have left in the deck.

So what should we be looking out for?........
    1. Position
    2. Suited Connected & Suited Gappers
    3. Cheap flops
    4. Pot Odds
    5. Recognising Situations.

You can practice this style by playing in Heads Up Sit & Go Tournaments, or in 6-max cash games. Loosen up your pre-flop starting hand range.

We also want other players to notice our image thus forcing them to react to our loose aggressive & unpredictable betting patterns. We want frustration to get the better of them for when we have made our draw or ARE actually holding a premium hand.

Sounds Complicated?...........................

It can be, but once you have mastered it, it will come as second nature
    Lets break it down....................

1. Playing in Position - Always raise in position when we are holding our hands of choice (See 2. Below)

2. Suited Connectors - Play suited connectors & suited gapped connectors 45 and upwards (eg. 45s 46s, 56s, 57s, 67s, 68s, 78s, 79s, 89s, 810s, AQs AKs AKoff) Be careful playing hands where the board might give your oppo a bigger straight. eg. If we have 89s for instance, we don't want to see 10,J,Q on the board - we would much prefer 5,6,7 or 6,7.10

3. Cheap Flops - We are happy to see a cheap flop with our hands of choice - Although we are looking to connect well with them when the flop comes down.

We will also call all Pocket Pairs where it is unraised pre-flop. (Set Mining)

4. Pot Odds - Only call if we have the pot odds to do so - Calling speculative hands without pot odds will only lead to you leaking chips.

5. Recognising Situations - There will be situations where we have up & down straight or flush draws and this is where we should get aggro especially on an A or K high flop. I will also shove KK & AA pre-flop as my LAGs image should invoke some action especially in the MID Stages.

6. Early Stages - There is nothing wrong with folding the first couple of levels just to evaluate players at the table, but at some point we want to portray a very loose aggro image.

7. Betting the Turn & River - There are a number of reasons I leave my betting till the turn & river...........Firstly for consistancy, this way we are not giving away any hand information by betting flops when we hit & checking flops when we don't. It can look weak when we are strong & it can look strong when we are weak. Our ultimate aim will be to look weak & get it in on the turn or river when we have the goods, whilst minimising the chances of being knocked out to a bigger draw if we get it in too early. Secondly, with my loose image I want TAG players to continuation bet with top pair v any of my draws so I can play for stacks when I have it. It also allows us the option to either fold or bluff the turn or river to weaker players.

8. false representation - Repping Ace High, King high boards when we have flopped a massive draw usually pays dividends especially if they are holding it and we hit our draw, but don't over inflate the pot. Leave yourself some fold equity.

So......what will I be playing? (Tuesday Evening)

7.45pm - £11.00 £500GTD Bounty Hunter8.30pm - £5.50 2K Mini Turbo Bounty Hunter9.00pm - £55.00 2K GTD Bounty Hunter9.30pm - £11.00 2K Bounty Hunter

My Goal = To make it work at ALL Levels & Make a profit overall at my 1st attempt :)

I will go through my hand history & post a few up on wednesday

Nothing like a bit of pressure lol - wish me luck

• edited September 2014
    Managed 2nd in the 55bher last night, oppo ran like god heads up and I could not hold in any spots vs him! he was deffo good for the game tho...

K8LOU 0 2 £313.50 + £110.15 Head Prizes 4

• edited September 2014
    Very well done Craig K8 and Rose, great results. I did briefly drop by K8's table said Hi but no response from him or rail so I logged off and missed all the fun :(
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    sorry mate this wouldnt of been intentional I play 3/4 sites most nights now and sometimes have 20+ on the go.
  • edited September 2014
    forgot to say thanks for the rail in DTD and mini yesterday.
  • edited September 2014
    Hi guys bit of a bad run here is one of the hands that hurt a lot
    Sula Small blind   200.00 200.00 350.00
    Yennieboi Big blind   400.00 600.00 2165.00
      Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q

bbMike Fold        
    mmmchips Fold        
    KEITH1960 Raise   1600.00 2200.00 12220.00
    wynne1938 Call   1600.00 3800.00 5460.00
    Sula Fold        
    Yennieboi Fold        
    Flop

• Q

KEITH1960 Check        
    wynne1938 Bet   2000.00 5800.00 3460.00
    KEITH1960 All-in   12220.00 18020.00 0.00
    wynne1938 All-in   3460.00 21480.00 0.00
    KEITH1960 Unmatched bet   6760.00 14720.00 6760.00
    KEITH1960 Show
    • Q
    • Q

wynne1938 Show
    • A

Turn

• J

River

wynne1938 Win Flush to the Ace 14720.00   14720.00
  • edited September 2014
    Pokertrevs Bounty Hunter Strategy - Challenge Most players will advice us to play Bounty Hunters in the same way as we play standard MTT's and doing this is solid advice, but doing things differently to the norm could prove very fruitful & may just give us an edge with a little practice. Tight Aggressive (TAG) is much easier to learn and is the most common form used in standard MTT's & Bounty Hunters too imo, but I will be doing things differently, so for this exercise, I will be adapting a LAG Style with a twist or "Seed" as I call it and one which will go against the grain. Loose Aggressive (LAG) is one of the hardest strategies to use in a Bounty Hunter and this is what we will be adapting............ Loose - Playing "Loose" means we will play using a wide selection of starting hands and this is where we will add our 1st "Seed"......(Instead of extending our range of hands to suited connecters, we will also include ALL suited gappers 45s 46s etc & above) Aggressive - Playing "Aggressive" is all about the "Post-Flop" betting. This usually means we are hoping to outplay our opponents whilst also reducing our opponents in the hand, however, this is where we will also add our 2nd "Seed".....We will leave our post-flop aggression until the turn & River and just flat call any flop bet action, if we have connected well with the board.So our newly formed style will be called..... (LAGs) Loose Aggressive Seed (TAG) Tight Aggressive players will always have trouble getting action and when they do, it's usually against another premium hand, so this is another reason we will be using our newly adapted LAGs style of poker, whilst also taking advantage of any TAG players. Learning how to use Loose Aggressive (LAGs) in a Bounty Hunter can mean we maximise our profit if we use it correctly. (But it's not without it's risks) so we have to also learn how to minimise those risks in any given situation. The implementaion of our (LAGs) style in Bounty Hunters will be extremely dependent on two things - Position and Opponents’ tendencies. We don't want to be playing mediocre hands out of position as this can be a disaster, no matter how good a player you are or how good your post-flop skills are. With that in mind, our (LAGs) style of poker will generally work best versus weak TAG players who overvalue starting hands once the community cards are in view. Playing a loose aggressive strategy with SEEDS will require us to play most hands in position. We will also be looking to see many more flops & play post-flop situations with just drawing hands. You will find yourself up against the TAG Player a lot, so understanding pot odds will also be an important factor when playing draw hands and we will touch on this briefly below. When successfully playing straight draws and flush draws in Bounty Hunters, there will be times you are forced to lay down a decent drawing hand, simply because your TAG opponent will overbet, thus not giving you the correct odds to stay in the hand. There will also be occasions when we fold mediocre hands pre-flop because your opponents’ short stack size does not justify entering a raised pot as an underdog and we shouldn't get involved just because there is a Bounty up for grabs. Playing our (LAGs) style will require us to play speculative hands either cheaply in a multi-way pot or by being the first to raise pre-flop in position. Low suited connectors and suited one-gappers will be our cards of choice and we will fold ALL hands like A4 off-suit or any hands which will not connect well and have kicker problems on trip boards. Even when playing a wide range of hands pre-flop, we will have to adjust after the flop and estimate our chances of hitting our draw, depending on how well we have flopped & how many potential outs we have left in the deck. So what should we be looking out for?........ 1. Position 2. Suited Connected & Suited Gappers 3. Cheap flops 4. Pot Odds 5. Recognising Situations. You can practice this style by playing in Heads Up Sit & Go Tournaments, or in 6-max cash games. Loosen up your pre-flop starting hand range. We also want other players to notice our image thus forcing them to react to our loose aggressive & unpredictable betting patterns. We want frustration to get the better of them for when we have made our draw or ARE actually holding a premium hand. Sounds Complicated?........................... It can be, but once you have mastered it, it will come as second nature Lets break it down.................... 1. Playing in Position - Always raise in position when we are holding our hands of choice (See 2. Below)   2. Suited Connectors - Play suited connectors & suited gapped connectors 45 and upwards (eg. 45s 46s, 56s, 57s, 67s, 68s, 78s, 79s, 89s, 810s, AQs AKs AKoff ) Be careful playing hands where the board might give your oppo a bigger straight. eg. If we have 89s for instance, we don't want to see 10,J,Q on the board - we would much prefer 5,6,7 or 6,7.10   3. Cheap Flops - We are happy to see a cheap flop with our hands of choice - Although we are looking to connect well with them when the flop comes down. We will also call all Pocket Pairs where it is unraised pre-flop. (Set Mining) 4. Pot Odds - Only call if we have the pot odds to do so - Calling speculative hands without pot odds will only lead to you leaking chips. 5. Recognising Situations - There will be situations where we have up & down straight or flush draws and this is where we should get aggro especially on an A or K high flop. I will also shove KK & AA pre-flop as my LAGs image should invoke some action especially in the MID Stages. 6. Early Stages - There is nothing wrong with folding the first couple of levels just to evaluate players at the table, but at some point we want to portray a very loose aggro image. 7. Betting the Turn & River - There are a number of reasons I leave my betting till the turn & river...........Firstly for consistancy, this way we are not giving away any hand information by betting flops when we hit & checking flops when we don't. It can look weak when we are strong & it can look strong when we are weak. Our ultimate aim will be to look weak & get it in on the turn or river when we have the goods, whilst minimising the chances of being knocked out to a bigger draw if we get it in too early. Secondly, with my loose image I want TAG players to continuation bet with top pair v any of my draws so I can play for stacks when I have it. It also allows us the option to either fold or bluff the turn or river to weaker players. 8. false representation - Repping Ace High, King high boards when we have flopped a massive draw usually pays dividends especially if they are holding it and we hit our draw, but don't over inflate the pot. Leave yourself some fold equity. So......what will I be playing? (Tuesday Evening) 7.45pm - £11.00 £500GTD Bounty Hunter 8.30pm - £5.50 2K Mini Turbo Bounty Hunter 9.00pm - £55.00 2K GTD Bounty Hunter 9.30pm - £11.00 2K Bounty Hunter My Goal = To make it work at ALL Levels & Make a profit overall at my 1st attempt :) I will go through my hand history & post a few up on wednesday Nothing like a bit of pressure lol - wish me luck
    Posted by POKERTREV

great stuff Trev. pretty sure I am the very 'frustrated TAG' player that you could normally expoit......over valueing my starting hand and getting lost post flop when they miss is a speciality of mine ;-)........on a side not I did freeroll into last nights 9.30 B/H and came away with 3 heads (about £15) utilising a far more aggressive style than normal, although I did bust out spectacularly after getting into the top 3 mid stages.....a learning process, look forward to following your progress.

Neil
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Hi guys bit of a bad run here is one of the hands that hurt a lot Sula Small blind   200.00 200.00 350.00 Yennieboi Big blind   400.00 600.00 2165.00   Your hole cards Q Q       bbMike Fold         mmmchips Fold         KEITH1960 Raise   1600.00 2200.00 12220.00 wynne1938 Call   1600.00 3800.00 5460.00 Sula Fold         Yennieboi Fold         Flop     Q 8 2       KEITH1960 Check         wynne1938 Bet   2000.00 5800.00 3460.00 KEITH1960 All-in   12220.00 18020.00 0.00 wynne1938 All-in   3460.00 21480.00 0.00 KEITH1960 Unmatched bet   6760.00 14720.00 6760.00 KEITH1960 Show Q Q       wynne1938 Show A 10       Turn     J       River     9       wynne1938 Win Flush to the Ace 14720.00   14720.00
    Posted by KEITH1960

wow very unlucky
    what table image do you have for him to call any of your raises! 
    as the only thing he is beating is a bluff. 
    Meanwhile i would suggest you should bet much smaller pre ie less than 3x and only c/c the flop - what are you scared of! 
    When you then shove the turn there aren't many hands that can call you although he does have one that might. 
    So if played as I'd suggest then you would be at risk of this happening.  The way you played it he should have folded every chance he had. 
  • edited September 2014
    GREAT CASHES Guys n Gals......

looking forward to tonight TREV....tho I'm in the TURBO so will be concentrating on that for 1/2 an hour ....LOL

MASSIVE THANKS for the insight too TREV and lots of LUCK tonight, I think it'll take me a few reads to understand it all thoroughly.

GOOD LUCK at the tables tonight everyone......and as ALWAYS..........

......MAY the CASH be with you ALL
  • edited September 2014

AT LAST I WON A 250 B/H
    WELL PLAYED BLONDIE AND NAKABHOY.
    VERY ENJOYABLE.

GL TPTrs ON THE TABLES 
         tomred641500001£54.38 + £47.17 Head Prizes10 blondie99902£35.62 + £12.67 Head Prizes6 NAKABHOY03£22.03 + £13.23 Head Prizes5
  • edited September 2014
    small cash in deepy
    KEITH1960012£4.28
  • edited September 2014
    right ill put me two penneth on bhs as ive played a ruck of em utg your only raising with 11 hands aa kk qq jj 10s 9s 8s 7s aq aj anything else bin it utg plus 1 6s 5s qk a10 the rest bin em cut off the world is your oyster as trev says sooted connies gappeys raise it up with the lot of em no limping gl all tonight
  • edited September 2014
    1 prize to report
    craigcu121500001£60
    whogoes02£37.50
    HITMAN_RV03£22.50
    bbMike04£16.50
    aiken200105£13.50
    hopefully i'll have just as much luck in a mai event as i did in this FOSP.
  • edited September 2014
    Well done Craig. Been taking a break from MTTs/railing for a bit to focus on DYMing a bit more. Will still be doing the DTDs though so if anyone wants a chat feel free to come find me on the tables or post on my diary.
  • edited September 2014
    Took down the insominac ' s deepstack last night first win for a while.
    PlayersPlayers Remaining: 0 / 29

Player NameChipsRankPrize

dangerdai1450001£29

Best of luck tpters...
  • edited September 2014
    Nice results TPTers - hope you all run extra golden tonight xxx
  • edited September 2014
    lost the will to live, game is driving me mad. 
  • edited September 2014
    WD guys very nice cashes.Little one from deepy.jjjach010£6.24
  • edited September 2014
    lost the will to live, game is driving me mad. 
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    I know exactly how you feel Neil............every Thursday I seem to get hammered trying to qualify for Main. So I'm giving up on that, and tbh I'm not even going to play in Bounty Hunters coz everybody seems to just be limping in with top hands. I've seen it 3 times tonight with AA, QQ and JJ. 

Definite change of tactics, strategy and MIND SET required.........Hope some of you fared better   :-(
  • edited September 2014
    10/09 mini rebuy 7th £106.13
    10/09 main rebuy 22nd £57.12
    10/09 speed BH 3rd £13.50 + £9.26 heads
    10/09 £200 rebuy 3rd £47
    10/09 £300 bh 2nd £48.40 + £16.82 heads              Thank you Matt237 for railing me 
    10/09 £300 rebuy 3rd £38.07
    11/09 £200 gtd 3rd £40
    11/09 £200 gtd 5th £18
    11/09 £250 speed 5th £22.79
    11/09 £300 rebuy 5th £25.44
    11/09 main £33.75 heads
    12/09 speed bh 1st £26.25 + £20.45 heads

• edited September 2014
    great work Grace. 
  • edited September 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I know exactly how you feel Neil............every Thursday I seem to get hammered trying to qualify for Main. So I'm giving up on that, and tbh I'm not even going to play in Bounty Hunters coz everybody seems to just be limping in with top hands. I've seen it 3 times tonight with AA, QQ and JJ.  Definite change of tactics, strategy and MIND SET required.........Hope some of you fared better   :-(
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    I was going to post some of the beats, but decided not to, its just variance......but I am also leaking like a sieve, running great in both deepies and a £500 b/h last night, and just imploded, one too many BB put me on the tilt train and I crashed out of all 3 in a matter of about 20 mins.....played as badly as its possible to play.

Anyway going to play the Orfordable tonight, plus a bundle of DYM PLO8 (although a fairly high variance game, for some odd reason this relaxes me). See you all at the tables.

Neil