You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

"Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary"

Comments

• edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
     i'll go with Portsmouth to beat bournmouth in the live sky game @ 15/8!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Technically another winner, although they needed penalties, I'm claiming it anyway ;) Was a great game btw for a Mickey Mouse cup! 

----------------------------

Spent the full day yesterday away from poker, normally I do a hand review and post some hands in the clinic. Sometime this lasts literally 5 minutes, I just have a click flick through, other times I can take up to an hour and share HH's with mates etc.

Didn't bother yesterday, despite only dropping 1 buy in Monday was prob my most tilting session so far this year, everything was annoying me. 4 hours after the bubble beats, I would find AA on the button, 3x, blinds fold, and I wud be thinking "ffs I run so bad why does poker hate me".

Still tilted 4 hours later. lol.

I've had this kinda thing before, where tilt can last days, and even weeks. 

I played a Heads up hyper MTT once, on another site. 10xbb starting stack, straight knockout FA cup style.

I had won 4 games, the next game was to get in to the cash, and then the pay jumps were quite steep, up to $1k+ up top for a $10 buy in.

The 4th game, I'd won 1st hand. (this is very common with 10xbb stacks)

So I was sat waiting for my 5th opponent, on the bubble.

Of course I decided this was a good time to go downstairs and get another couple of beers from the fridge, and am stood talking to my brother, when I suddenly remember I'm in the middle of a super fast poker tournament.

Leg it back upstairs, to see I have 210 chips left v my opponents 1,790.

gg JJ. 

That was me tilted for the rest of that session, and for 4/5 days after too! 

Anyway, I was going to have today off too, to try and shake this tilt out of my system. 

But...

Then I remembered the final and decisive ODI between England and SA is on today, and starts @ 2pm, which is exactly when I normally start my sessions, so I can't resist!

Todays tip, is indeed, England to beat SA @ evens, if that's too short, try Ian Bell to top score @ 10/3!

Good luck all playing 2day!

• edited September 2012
    Gl Doh.

I have a few questions:

1) From your experience, after how many cans do you fully get in the zone, and after how many do you get too drunk to realise what's going on?

2) What's the best way to deal with a hangover?

--

That is all
  • edited September 2012
    check your twitter. I have a new account.

I used to love those hu tournaments on stars. Pity I don't play there anymore
  • edited September 2012
    Gl Doh. I have a few questions: 1) From your experience, after how many cans do you fully get in the zone, and after how many do you get too drunk to realise what's going on? 2) What's the best way to deal with a hangover? -- That is all
    Posted by patwalshh
    lol bloody hell. 

It's more like a time than a no. of beers. I'm sure you're experienced enough @ drinking to know that drinking diff stuff and at diff times of day gives you a different 'type' of drunk. Normally about 8 tho. 

If I started @ 7 and supped 8 tins by 11pm I'd prob be leathered and seeing 18 tables whilst 6 tabling.

Marathon not a sprint ;)

Too many depends too, prob 16+ but I don't go that far very often at all nowardays. 

Best way to beat a hangover is to wake up @ about 7/8am for an hour or 2, drink loads of water, then go back to sleep for couple of hours rather than sleeping straight through until 11/midday. That way you get a horrid hour or 2 when you first wake up, but the rest of the day is easy. If you sleep straight through, you get a full day of feeling rough.

Water b4 bed too, obvs. 

Hope this helps. lol.
  • edited September 2012
    Received and replied
  • edited September 2012

Fail! On the tip yesterday. The less said about Englands performance the better. It was actually a pretty huge game, series decider between the best and 2nd best teams in the World. It didn't feel like it though, didn't feel much intensity other than the first 10 overs of their innings, in the end it was all abit of an anti climax.

We need to learn how to bat first and post a score........

Poker was good, at least results wise. I'm not sure how well I played, but I certainly ran better than I did on Monday.

It's early, but just nearly had a heart attack when I looked at my HH.

Searched losses above £15 (50xbbs) and it shows 3. -£16, -£17 and -£89

Whaaaat! I don't remember any £180 pots!!! :o

Then realised it was a play money hand I'd played earlier in the day whilst demonstrating a programme.

Sh@t myself!!! why r play money hands in HH??? lol. Phewww.

-----------------

Played 6 tables for about 3 hours-ish, after an unsuccessful mtt day. Continued to lose the reg battles as I have been doing for like 3 weeks now. Getting outplayed in alot of spots and getting it in bad.

I'm sure V in this hand is probably expecting me to post this. I have to get full value for the spew and it might get me a few loose calls over the weekend ;)  (now just have to tighten up and take advantage, that's the hard bit!!!)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    DOHHHHHHH Small blind  £0.15 £0.15 £29.85
    VINEY73 Big blind  £0.30 £0.45 £30.41
     Your hole cards

andybeth Fold     
    YellowEye Fold     
    jasrs Call  £0.30 £0.75 £66.58
    xxx Raise  £1.50 £2.25 £27.75
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  £4.20 £6.45 £25.65
    VINEY73 Fold     
    jasrs Fold     
    xxxRaise  £8.55 £15.00 £19.20
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  £25.65 £40.65 £0.00
    xxx All-in  £19.20 £59.85 £0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet  £0.75 £59.10 £0.75
    DOHHHHHHH Show

xxxShow
    • J

Flop

Turn

• J

River

DOHHHHHHH Win Flush to the Jack £57.30  £58.05
    3b sizing too big. 5 bet shove far too ambitious! He's never folding. I'm terrible :(

Got lucky in another big pot too but that one wasn't AS bad I dnt think.

3b AQhh from bb, cbet Txx rainbow, and bet called off when I turned a flush draw, binked against top set :D

Not much fun getting it in behind against good players all the time though. Getting some help with my game though in an attempt to sort it out. Hopefully things will become clearer soon and I'll stop randomly mashing buttons and relying on luck.

- 0.5 buy ins @ MTTs.
    + just over 4 buy ins @ cash.
    = +3.5 buy ins fo't'day.

Month total
    +5.5 buy ins
    563 points

• edited September 2012

Just a quick results update & sports tip today :)

Annoying MTT day yesterday, I played 5 comps on sky, final tabled 3 of them, got a 4th, 3rd, 2nd and 7th! grrrr.

One speed MTT paid 60/36/24 for top 3.

With 4 players left, I had 45k, v 13k, v 8k v 8k. 

I came 3rd. Just! ughhh. 

Cash went very well, although I had to cut the session short. Once again I was logging off before 11pm on a Friday night. I'm starting wayyy too early which means I'm passing out before midnight, which sucks as that's when all the easy money comes out to play.

Day total. 

Mtts  + 1.25bi 
    Cash + 2.25 bi.
    Rakeback Rcd +2 bi.

Month total 
    +10 buy ins
    738 points

Tip of the Day - Alex Hales to top score for England in todays T20 international @ 7/2

Have a good saturday all, gl to forum guys playing the big SPT! 

• edited September 2012
    Passing out before midnight !!! Pace yourself man! Don't let them get away! :)
  • edited September 2012

I wish I'd passed out early on Sunday Tia ^^^^^!

Morning all. 

A late update on Sundays session. As you can probably guess, it wasn't a good one!

Updating this is so much harder when you lose. 

I've never really done well on Sundays. Checkout my mtt/sng history on Sky on different days of the week below.......

<3 Thursdays :)))

I played one of those £9.60 sats into the £110 main again @ about 6pm. 

I stone bubbled, AGAIN!

AK < A8 aipf. 8 otr. Its quite sickening, £330 worth of pure bubbles in my last 4 attempts at those. 

So onto cash, a tired, drunk, tilted Dohhhhhh went spewing left right and centre. haha. 

Softest tables ever again, and I donated to lots of fish ready for them to give it to the solid players when they're back online during the week.

Results....

Mtts - 1/4 buy in. 
    Cash - 3 buy ins. yessss, 3!!!!!!

Month totals.
    + 6.75 buy ins
    1036 Poker points

Lots of work to do. Wasn't going to play today, still might not. Gonna have a sub-way (why is that word blocked on skys filter thing?) and re-evaluate. lol.

Done abit of reading, this following pasage from a well known poker book is now on a sitcky note on my desktop.

--------------------------------

Leveling 

"Players try to out-level themselves too much. This is because players overestimate the amount
    of psychological warfare going on! in low to mid-stakes games. There is no "He knows I know he
    knows" shenanigans going on. If he's a nit, he's sitting there with the nuts. We have seen lots of hands
    where a decent player is in a pot against a nit and will talk himself into calling by thinking, "He's a
    good player so he balances his nuts in this spot with bluffs. Therefore, I must call." Hero obviously
    gets shown the nuts and chalks it up to a cooler. The only hands the nit balances in his hand range are
    the nuts, the second nuts, and the third nuts"

^^^No idea why it's pasted like that, but cba to edit it. effort! 
  • edited September 2012

yo Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

levelling, so true !

I don’t think anyone does any kind of leveling/balancing or merging at all – maybe 3 bet light sometimes )

Just seem to be a lot of regs playing the numbers game – more tables = play big hands = win – don’t think you’ll find regs outplaying each other – just standard collers n stuff - not much poker being played <----controversial !

Think your going to need a bucket load of notes on oppo’s to start exploiting them  -

Good luck

• edited September 2012

Another delayed update from Tuesday. 

Bad news again. But not because of poker, illness! (not sure which one I'd prefer)

If you exclude broken and sprained bones & hangovers, I've not been ill for yearssssssssss. Maybe 4.

I was just bragging to my brother the other day that I'm immune. Ofc the inevitable happened and I've caught his flu/cold/virus or whatever the F it was! ughh. 

We ordered dominoes pizza the other night, and I couldn't eat it.

THATS HOW BAD IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Invested in some lemsip this morning as a desperate attempt to get fit for the weekend. Hope it works quick, my head feels like it's going to explode. 

Anyway I cut Tuesdays session short, I logged off at about 8pm as I just thought I was overly tired and not really concentrating. Didn't realise it was the start of this.

The 1 and only game I played was the new 5pm 500gtd rebuy tourny.

I spent £16.50, buy in, 1rebuy and 1addon, and min cashed for £45, so call it +1 buy in.

Brings my monthly totals to....

Month totals.
    + 7.75 buy ins
    1051 Poker points

Gonna be a yawwwwwn day today. Literally. At least there's some sport on to watch/lose money on. 

Ledger meeting on 4, and womans golf? 

I know nothing about Horse Racing, but it's always fun to bet on. My 4 for the live races are...

Mollyvator @ 6/1
    Sentaril @ 3/1
    The Gold Cheongsam - 9/4
    Wild Coco - 7/4.

I failed on the lottery again last night, got the first number out then bricked the next 5, so I think I'm due a win!

gl to everyone playing cards/gambling today!
  • edited September 2012
    Feel better soon snotrag :o)

xx
  • edited September 2012

G'day readers.

T20 World Cup starts today!!! wiiiiiiii. Epic summer of sport continues. Tips later ;) (Don't snap close the thread now)

Back to something like 100%. The cold/flu/virus/sinusitis or whatever it was has almost cleared up, but as it ended it left behind earache! ughhhh. Gimmie a sore throat & a headache over earache anytime!!!!!

Anyway the pain has gone, I'm just left half deaf in 1 ear. Not neccesserily a bad thing though, I can live with that :)

No proper grind for ages, but I decided to play a few tournys on Sunday night with a few beers. It wasn't too bad, but wow how stressfull are MTTs! Said it before, but MTT pros or even just recreational MTT grinders deserve so much respect!!!

Played a mixture of tournys, 4 standard structures, and 4 turbos.

Bricked every single standard one, I didn't even make the first break in any of them. Tips any1????

Had more success in the speeds with two 2nd's. So frustrating though had great spots HU to win both.

Evidence...

Speed 1

Look @ the stacks HU, how do I not win from this situation? :(

three33320 Small blind  4000.00 4000.00 24750.00
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  8000.00 12000.00 74250.00
    3 bigs!!! aghhhh.

Judging by his alias, 3 might be his lucky number. (If it wasn't before, it should be now)

A7 < TT and A5s < 99 in consecuative hands and it's gg DOHHHHHHH!

Speed 2

HU again, somehow managed to lose from.......

Here....
    TescoSteve Small blind  1500.00 1500.00 25580.00
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  3000.00 4500.00 40920.00
     Your hole cards
    • A

TescoSteve Call  1500.00 6000.00 24080.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  40920.00 46920.00 0.00
    TescoSteve All-in  24080.00 71000.00 0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet  16840.00 54160.00 16840.00
    TescoSteve Show

DOHHHHHHH Show
    • A

And here........
    DOHHHHHHH Small blind  1500.00 1500.00 49115.00
    TescoSteve Big blind  3000.00 4500.00 17385.00
     Your hole cards
    • A

DOHHHHHHH All-in  49115.00 53615.00 0.00
    TescoSteve All-in  17385.00 71000.00 0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet  30230.00 40770.00 30230.00
    DOHHHHHHH Show
    • A

TescoSteve Show

And here..................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DOHHHHHHH Small blind  1500.00 1500.00 55960.00
    TescoSteve Big blind  3000.00 4500.00 10540.00
     Your hole cards
    • A
    • J

DOHHHHHHH All-in  55960.00 60460.00 0.00
    TescoSteve All-in  10540.00 71000.00 0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet  43920.00 27080.00 43920.00
    DOHHHHHHH Show
    • A
    • J

TescoSteve Show

Flop

• J

Turn

• A

lol!

And now bold and underline is stuck on my post, just fml!!!

Everyone knows MTTs are extremely top heavy so to lose HU like that is so frustrating. Finished the night up 1 buy in overally, If I can hold in the above hands it would be +4.

Fine margains!

Oh yeh inbetween those 2 HU's I had this beauty in the 1 and only velocity tournament that sky offers.
    Shed313 Small blind  75.00 75.00 1161.00
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  150.00 225.00 2678.75
     Your hole cards
    • Q
    • Q

kash2809 Raise  600.00 825.00 3918.00
    VIKINGPETE Fold     
    jonny333 Fold     
    siboys08 Fold     
    Shed313 Fold     
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  2678.75 3503.75 0.00
    kash2809 Call  2228.75 5732.50 1689.25
    DOHHHHHHH Show
    • Q
    • Q

kash2809 Show
    • J
    • J

Flop

• J
    • Q

Turn

• K

River

• J

kash2809 Win Four Jacks 5732.50  7421.75
    At least it was early - ish! ;)

Month totals.
    + 8.75 buy ins
    1118 Poker points

Betting!

Logged on to bet365 this morning to look at all the markets for the T20 World Cup.

Already had in my head, that I was backing the West Indies ftw. I expected them to be under-estimated and therefore over-priced (value).

I got a shock when I saw them @ 6/1, ahead of Australia and defending champions England in the betting!

wtf? No way am I taking that price.

Having looked at the structure of the tournament, and the likely groups in stage 2 of the comp, I think the 15/2 about England is very good!!! 

I think the innings of Jos Butler v the Saffers last time out is huge for Englands chances. We all knew he could do it, maybe he will start believing he can too and perform on the biggest stage. Any team that has Johnny B coming in @ 6 must be vvvv strong! 

I like Briggs, he never seems to go for more than 30 off his 4 overs, along with Swann and Samit (@ 7) we have an awesome spin attack. Think we're becoming a dynamic T20 outfit again and possibly just coming good at the right time.

I'll be sticking my 20 beans on us to retain the trophy @ 15/2

Also picked out a double for interest in the minor games....

Tamim Iqbal to top score for Bangladesh and Paul Stirling for Ireland. Double pays 17/1! Few quid on that.

Enjoy the tournament, it's gonna be a cracker! :)))

------------------------------------------------------------------

GL to all playing cards today!

• edited September 2012
    G'day readers. T20 World Cup starts today!!! wiiiiiiii. Epic summer of sport continues. Tips later ;) (Don't snap close the thread now) Back to something like 100%. The cold/flu/virus/sinusitis or whatever it was has almost cleared up, but as it ended it left behind earache! ughhhh. Gimmie a sore throat & a headache over earache anytime!!!!! Anyway the pain has gone, I'm just left half deaf in 1 ear. Not neccesserily a bad thing though, I can live with that :) No proper grind for ages, but I decided to play a few tournys on Sunday night with a few beers. It wasn't too bad, but wow how stressfull are MTTs! Said it before, but MTT pros or even just recreational MTT grinders deserve so much respect!!! Played a mixture of tournys, 4 standard structures, and 4 turbos. Bricked every single standard one, I didn't even make the first break in any of them. Tips any1???? Had more success in the speeds with two 2nd's. So frustrating though had great spots HU to win both. Evidence... Speed 1 Look @ the stacks HU, how do I not win from this situation? :( Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance three33320 Small blind   4000.00 4000.00 24750.00 DOHHHHHHH Big blind   8000.00 12000.00 74250.00 3 bigs!!! aghhhh. Judging by his alias, 3 might be his lucky number. (If it wasn't before, it should be now) A7 < TT and A5s < 99 in consecuative hands and it's gg DOHHHHHHH! Speed 2 HU again, somehow managed to lose from....... Here.... Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance TescoSteve Small blind   1500.00 1500.00 25580.00 DOHHHHHHH Big blind   3000.00 4500.00 40920.00   Your hole cards 10 A       TescoSteve Call   1500.00 6000.00 24080.00 DOHHHHHHH All-in   40920.00 46920.00 0.00 TescoSteve All-in   24080.00 71000.00 0.00 DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet   16840.00 54160.00 16840.00 TescoSteve Show 3 7       DOHHHHHHH Show 10 A     And here........ Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance DOHHHHHHH Small blind   1500.00 1500.00 49115.00 TescoSteve Big blind   3000.00 4500.00 17385.00   Your hole cards A 7       DOHHHHHHH All-in   49115.00 53615.00 0.00 TescoSteve All-in   17385.00 71000.00 0.00 DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet   30230.00 40770.00 30230.00 DOHHHHHHH Show A 7       TescoSteve Show 8 3     And here..................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance DOHHHHHHH Small blind   1500.00 1500.00 55960.00 TescoSteve Big blind   3000.00 4500.00 10540.00   Your hole cards A J       DOHHHHHHH All-in   55960.00 60460.00 0.00 TescoSteve All-in   10540.00 71000.00 0.00 DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet   43920.00 27080.00 43920.00 DOHHHHHHH Show A J       TescoSteve Show 9 10       Flop     2 J 9       Turn     A     lol! And now bold and underline is stuck on my post, just fml!!! Everyone knows MTTs are extremely top heavy so to lose HU like that is so frustrating. Finished the night up 1 buy in overally, If I can hold in the above hands it would be +4. Fine margains! Oh yeh inbetween those 2 HU's I had this beauty in the 1 and only velocity tournament that sky offers. Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance Shed313 Small blind   75.00 75.00 1161.00 DOHHHHHHH Big blind   150.00 225.00 2678.75   Your hole cards Q Q       kash2809 Raise   600.00 825.00 3918.00 VIKINGPETE Fold         jonny333 Fold         siboys08 Fold         Shed313 Fold         DOHHHHHHH All-in   2678.75 3503.75 0.00 kash2809 Call   2228.75 5732.50 1689.25 DOHHHHHHH Show Q Q       kash2809 Show J J       Flop     J Q 3       Turn     K       River     J       kash2809 Win Four Jacks 5732.50   7421.75 At least it was early - ish! ;)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Is this an impression of you when you saw this hand play out, Yes, Yes, Yes, Noooooooooooooooooooooo. Sickaments. 

• edited September 2012
    Forgot to post, but appreciate you answering my drinking questions haha. The QQ vs JJ hand, set over quads.. I had that happen to me this week AIPF, just with different pp's!!!!!! 

GlGLGLGLGLL
  • edited September 2012
    "And now Bold & underline is stuck"

If buttons at bottom don't work try  Ctrl +B & Ctrl +U.  These toggle on/off.

Re tips on MTT's.. With your reputation I'd prob advise NOT 3xbetting ATC as you'll ALWAYS get callers.
    Tighten things up a bit early doors,  play only premium hands but play them BIG. ;-))

edit: forgot to say, I've put a few £ on Pakistan @6/1.  Know hee-haw about T20 cricket but 6/1 sounded good. Re:Petersien, real shame for England me thinks.
  • edited September 2012

I've just found this on my desktop, a hand I played in a sattellite on Sky a few months ago when my diary was out of action.....

Quite an incredible hand, but look at my prediction in chat before I even made the call, then how the board ran out....

(click image until it's big enough to read)

Edit. 
    After further inspection of the top run scorer market, I've gone for a L15 instead.

KW for england and Jayawardene for the hosts added to my above 2 picks.

Not KW's biggest fan, but he gets alot of 30s and 40s. 
  • edited September 2012
    Great diary, very entertaining, but too much cricket talk. ;)
  • edited September 2012
    Definite +1 to Ulrich.... great diary but too much cricket talk.
  • edited September 2012

Less cricket talk suits me today, bad start for the bet. Jayawardene and Stirling both failing!

Had better luck on the poker tables though. Got my first all nighter in for months! Normally pass out about midnight but managed to power on through to 4.30am! Even sat for half an hour waiting for the site come back on. 

I played pretty well I think, cut out lots of spew and bad bluffs. Decided to see more flops instead of randomly 3betting all the time. I don't really understand how to use the light 3bet yet, don't even know what I'm trying to achieve when I do it, so I'll put the move away until I do get it....

Could be some time......

Deck was whacking me in the face too. Always helps. 

I was due some run good after the frustrating MTT session earlier in the night! finished 3rd 4th and 5th in 3 of the 5 speed mtts I played! aghhhhh. 

2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th my last 5 speed cashes. So annoying.

Just over 5 buyin night in the end. I think that's my highest since returning to cash. I still think there's more to come especially if I can do more of these all nighters. Somehow get in a zone, and the games are easier too.

Want a 10xbi night soon, keep saying it buy I'm well overdue !!!

Month totals.
    + 13.75 buy ins
    1389 Poker points

Noticed in my account, where it gives details of profit/loss from each mtt/cash table, under 'platform' it says 'Poker Air Client'. I've not noticed that before, is it normal?

Bak at it tomorrow night. GL if you're playing today. 

• edited September 2012

Hi Doh, don't let the naysayers get to you - can't have too much cricket!

Think England are not a terrible shout, but ultimately they will miss the all round class & experience of KP in the big matches, esp in Asia imo.

Thanks for backing against me last, I'm sure that helped no end - I'll buy u a keg of Strongbow if you come to the SPT 6 Max next month. ;-)
  • edited September 2012
    Less cricket talk suits me today, bad start for the bet. Jayawardene and Stirling both failing! Had better luck on the poker tables though. Got my first all nighter in for months! Normally pass out about midnight but managed to power on through to 4.30am! Even sat for half an hour waiting for the site come back on.  I played pretty well I think, cut out lots of spew and bad bluffs. Decided to see more flops instead of randomly 3betting all the time. I don't really understand how to use the light 3bet yet, don't even know what I'm trying to achieve when I do it, so I'll put the move away until I do get it.... Could be some time...... Deck was whacking me in the face too. Always helps.  I was due some run good after the frustrating MTT session earlier in the night! finished 3rd 4th and 5th in 3 of the 5 speed mtts I played! aghhhhh.  2nd, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th my last 5 speed cashes. So annoying. Just over 5 buyin night in the end. I think that's my highest since returning to cash. I still think there's more to come especially if I can do more of these all nighters. Somehow get in a zone, and the games are easier too. Want a 10xbi night soon, keep saying it buy I'm well overdue !!! Month totals. + 13.75 buy ins 1389 Poker points Noticed in my account, where it gives details of profit/loss from each mtt/cash table, under 'platform' it says 'Poker Air Client'. I've not noticed that before, is it normal? Bak at it tomorrow night. GL if you're playing today. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    This is the same for me also.
  • edited September 2012

I didn't play poker yesterday. The all nighter took some getting over, the ear felt abit dodgy again, and I had a 36 hour hangover, so decided to wait till today.

Enjoy playing on Fridays, for obvious reasons. 

"The tables are full of drunks"

^^^^^ Prob the most over-used phrase on this forum. lol. 

However there are a higher %age of casual players, so theres normally more value. And occasionally you'll get 'a drunk' if you're lucky just going mental. 

Occasionally that will be me, hopefully not going crackers tho.

England play @ 3 today, so gonna chill out in the 2.20 deepstack, couple of turbo/hyper turbos on stars.

Then the 500gtd rebuy @ 5 on here...

Then some sats to the £110 around 6ish, hopefully win £110 from a tenner and get a few buy ins up before the orfordable @ 7-10, and a few sky speed mtts...

Then cash from 9/10 onwards! (hopefully through till 4am again!)

PLAN!!!

Hope the day goes according to it.....

It doesn't often.

GL to England, and everyone playing cards today! 

Cricket talk!

Tamim has just gone for a duck. 

Stirling got 7 for Ireland. 

J'dene got 13 for Sri Lanka!

My bet couldn't have gone any worse. Especially as the Bangles and Ireland only have 1 more game. I need hundreds from Tamim and Stirling. Miracles do happen tho righhhhht?

On the plus side it must mean Bedwetter is due for us this afternoon, I can't get them all wrong . . . .  . .
  • edited September 2012
    gd luck dohhhh try n get a seat in 110 buy in event :)
  • edited September 2012
    I didn't play poker yesterday. The all nighter took some getting over, the ear felt abit dodgy again, and I had a 36 hour hangover, so decided to wait till today. Enjoy playing on Fridays, for obvious reasons.  "The tables are full of drunks" ^^^^^ Prob the most over-used phrase on this forum. lol.  However there are a higher %age of casual players, so theres normally more value. And occasionally you'll get 'a drunk' if you're lucky just going mental.  Occasionally that will be me, hopefully not going crackers tho. England play @ 3 today, so gonna chill out in the 2.20 deepstack, couple of turbo/hyper turbos on stars. Then the 500gtd rebuy @ 5 on here... Then some sats to the £110 around 6ish, hopefully win £110 from a tenner and get a few buy ins up before the orfordable @ 7-10, and a few sky speed mtts... Then cash from 9/10 onwards! (hopefully through till 4am again!) PLAN!!! Hope the day goes according to it..... It doesn't often. GL to England, and everyone playing cards today!  Cricket talk! Tamim has just gone for a duck.  Stirling got 7 for Ireland.  J'dene got 13 for Sri Lanka! My bet couldn't have gone any worse. Especially as the Bangles and Ireland only have 1 more game. I need hundreds from Tamim and Stirling. Miracles do happen tho righhhhht? On the plus side it must mean Bedwetter is due for us this afternoon, I can't get them all wrong . . . .  . .
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    .... ..
  • edited September 2012
    Enjoy playing on Fridays, for obvious reasons.

hmmmm I didn't.

"The tables are full of drunks" 

They weren't

However there are a higher %age of casual players  

There wasn't.

And occasionally you'll get 'a drunk' if you're lucky just going mental. 

I wasn't :(

Occasionally that will be me, hopefully not going crackers tho. 

It was, and I was.

hopefully win £110 from a tenner and get a few buy ins up before the orfordable @ 7-10  

I didn't ^^^

PLAN!!! Hope the day goes according to it..... It doesn't often. 

It didn't this time either.

Miracles do happen tho righhhhht?  

They don't!

On the plus side it must mean Bedwetter is due for us this afternoon, I can't get them all wrong . . . .  . .  

Of course I can! 

-------------------------------

- 1.5x bi @ mtts. 

+ 2.5xbi @ cash. 

= +1 for a solid 9pm - 4am grind. 

Supped 15 quids worth of beer and the rest went on a chinese last n8!

fml

I had a fold to 3bet %age of ZERO. Played so bad. 

Almost 500 points made in 1 day too, so that's destroyed the winrate a tad!

Month totals.
    + 14.75 buy ins
    1860 Poker points

Unsure if I'm gonna play today, loads of sport on and I dunno if I can be bothered sitting spewing loads of money again playing like an E-diot. Maybe some mtts only I dunno will see.

Fancy Liverpool/Man City/Newcastle/Spurs today, can get 13/1! 

GL all playing and betting today!

• edited September 2012

Better yesterday, only a v short session as I rly cudnt be bovvvvvvered to get drunk again. Few beers watching the football (glad I chose it over cricket) and playing some MTTs.

Had a stack going in the new £11 super stack. Lost a 40k pot @ 300/600 w/AQ v J8cc on Qc 5c 3x 

Boom club on the turn kills me off, denies me a 100xbb stack! 

5pm rebuy, managed to lose £22 worth of chips within 40 minutes.

6pm decided to try and sneak through the primo sat. Managed to do so after a tense bubble so +£44 there.

Also heard about a freeroll, the payout looked alot better than usual freerolls. £7.50 for 50th and only 135 runners, alot of which were probably away! As I was only 1 tabling, I thought why not! Won it! wooo. 

Never won more than a couple of quid in a freeroll :) 

Registered
    135 / 1500
    Players Left
    0 / 135

DOHHHHHHH - £120
    jimblue - £90
    koops89 - £75
    labrat64 - £60
    ANTH66 - £40
    ibetulose - £3

Donked about in a couple of speeds afterwards, but no luck there.

Total for the day +4.5 buy ins. 

Month totals.
    + 19.25 buy ins
    1916 Poker points

• edited September 2012

Poker day today!

Dunno what I'm gonna play. Which probably means I'll end up playing nothing until like 7pm. 

£2.20 deepy thing prob to start.

Clicked a link in A51, it's people writing reviews of different poker sites (loads of people slagging sites off).

It's absolutely brilliant, if you can handle Area51 without going mental and pulling your hair out, you should give this site a read. http://www.pokerscout.com/AllReviews.aspx?id=608&pg=3

Note the first contribution on the link is from an (old?) mate of mine, and sky poker regular Acegooner!!!!! 

I was confused as he usually does ok on sky, then noticed the date. His review is over a year old. phew. 

Funny how peoples opinions change as you get better at the game and learn to understand and deal with the swings!

----------------------

Here are a few quotes from 1 of my fave posts on the site, an anonymous contributor.......

"There is very little reward for playing decent poker because you get idiots calling and winning with rubbish most of the time - I think they must be on sky's payroll! "

"You might as well put your money on the lotto or play bingo"

"you might as well set alight to your doe and watch it burn"

Ofc, this genius introduced his review like this....

"I have been playing on this site for about 18 months."

:))) loooool. Put me in a good mood to crush this deepy now! 

Good luck to all playing today!

• edited September 2012
    Lol @ that site Dohhhhh

"They have "Hypercharged" games which are usually action rigged fast pace."

Them 'action rigged Hypers' eh... on other sites they usually play like deep stacks ;)
  • edited September 2012
    More pictures!