You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

"Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary"

Comments

• edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    Thanks for the Congrats Dohhhhhhh on this thread for my second place in top of the posts,best wishes to you paige xxxx
    Posted by paige55
    No problem Paige, it's a shame I couldn't stick around and play with you abit longer!

Enjoy your winnings, good luck at the tables in the future!
  • edited February 2013

Monday Update

Very little on Sky again, I only played the forum DTD, and bricked all 3 comps from promising positions, will get to those later.

Spent the afternoon grinding away on stars.fr, and managed to come 2nd/190 in a 10e turbo 6max tournament for 235e, and then won 6 consecuative 20e HU hyper sngs, to make it a +350e day there.

Pleased to get the momentum back straight away after Saturdays 'run bad'. Roll over there is up above 550e again, and go in to today on a 6 game HU winning streak.

Confidence/optimism restored!

----------------------

Will post my 3 exit hands from the DTD tournaments with abit about my thought processes, feel kinda unlucky in all 3, not bad beats or anything, just 'meh' kinda spots where I think I played well but just had the 2nd best hand each time.

DTD 1

After doubling up the very first hand, things slowed down and I seemed stuck between 8k and 12k for the next couple of hours.

I think this is a fine spot to jam, I'd expect to take it down pre flop almost every time against weak limping ranges.

I doubt I ever have less than 45% equity on the rare occasions that I am called, maybe they could have 77/88 at best, or a loose KQ/KJs type hand.

AJ is maybe the worst case scenario from my P.O.V.
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Ice_Tiger Small blind  300.00 300.00 11579.00
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  600.00 900.00 8380.00
     Your hole cards
    • A

MrJoeBlogs Fold     
    cheekydeke Call  600.00 1500.00 29437.50
    daggers747 Fold     
    thebil123 Fold     
    Ice_Tiger Call  300.00 1800.00 11279.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  8380.00 10180.00 0.00
    cheekydeke Fold     
    Ice_Tiger Call  8380.00 18560.00 2899.00
    Ice_Tiger Show
    • A
    • Q

DOHHHHHHH Show
    • A

Flop

• K

Turn

River

Ice_Tiger Win Pair of 5s 18560.00  21459.00
    Really did not expect to be dominated by a hand like AQ. The passive line has owned me once again. lol.

Oh well, still happy with my shove, I guess the small blind saw me coming ;)

DTD 2

This hand is pretty straight forward against fellow forumer Tintin.

Although he's known mainly as a cash player, he's won this DTD comp at least once before that I know of, and seems to do really well in tournaments in general.

He's probably one of the better players in the field, plays tight but aggressive, which is obv optimal in micro stakes tornaments.

My 3b from the sb is standard, 50xbb deep I can make it abit bigger maybe, but it's fine.

Flop top pair top kicker on a monotone flop in a 3b pot, from my P.O.V that's enough for 50xbb.

So many hands he can continue with here, KQ/KJ/KT, pair & fd combos, naked Ace/Queen of spades.

Could also have AK but pretty unlikely as that would normally go in pre.
    DOHHHHHHH Small blind  100.00 100.00 10387.89
    mmmchips Big blind  200.00 300.00 6846.25
     Your hole cards
    • K
    • A

Susan33 Fold     
    0992 Fold     
    loops447 Fold     
    TINTIN Raise  400.00 700.00 16161.25
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  1100.00 1800.00 9287.89
    mmmchips Fold     
    TINTIN Call  800.00 2600.00 15361.25
    Flop

• K

DOHHHHHHH Bet  1400.00 4000.00 7887.89
    TINTIN Raise  4000.00 8000.00 11361.25
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  7887.89 15887.89 0.00
    TINTIN Call  5287.89 21175.78 6073.36
    DOHHHHHHH Show
    • K
    • A

TINTIN Show

Turn

River

TINTIN Win Three 6s 21175.78  27249.14
    The old tptk v set scenario :(

Maybe getting it in here is one of the reasons I'm not very good at sky tournaments.

Should I be more risk averse? Or is this a standard get in against a TAG player?

If it was a loose/passive guy and/or a dry board I'd probably think twice, but think in this scenario it's got to go in.

Turn gave me chop outs, but no such luck. nh :(

DTD 3

This hand maybe not so standard.

I'm only 1 tabling at this point, so I've abandoned the 'play tight and play the nuts' strategy and have started playing much looser.

I isolate the limper for the 2nd hand in a row, and face a lead in to me on another 456 monotone flop.

Think I shud just fold here but get too stubborn, FPS creeps in, proves fatal.

I'm thinking I have 2 overs and a gutshot, there are so many scary turns for his donk-lead range, all high cards, spades, straightening cards etc.

I guess I didn't spend anytime thinking about his range, which in hindsight has to be pretty strong. If he doesn't have a made hand already, the chances are he's donking some equity, which will get there on alot of the turn cards I'm planning on 'representing'.

As it plays out, I'm uber lucky to hit my gin turn card, and I'm getting my apology ready before he's even shoved the turn.
    welldodgy Small blind  75.00 75.00 6812.50
    Toddie_009 Big blind  150.00 225.00 5502.50
     Your hole cards

scouse_red Call  150.00 375.00 3462.50
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  450.00 825.00 4325.00
    mickgil75 Fold     
    welldodgy Fold     
    Toddie_009 Fold     
    scouse_red Call  300.00 1125.00 3162.50
    Flop

scouse_red Bet  843.75 1968.75 2318.75
    DOHHHHHHH Call  843.75 2812.50 3481.25
    Turn

scouse_red All-in  2318.75 5131.25 0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Call  2318.75 7450.00 1162.50
    scouse_red Show

DOHHHHHHH Show

River

scouse_red Win Straight Flush to the 9 7450.00  7450.00
    oooops.

lol.

Maybe not such a great turn then!

6 card straight flushes ftw!

Fwiw, this was the hand immediately before my exit hand. Same villain, same action.

Maybe I thought he might have been getting frustrated by my aggression, and decided to start playing back.

Levelling myself as usual.
    mickgil75 Small blind  75.00 75.00 3977.50
    welldodgy Big blind  150.00 225.00 6887.50
     Your hole cards

Toddie_009 Fold     
    scouse_red Call  150.00 375.00 4212.50
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  450.00 825.00 3350.00
    mickgil75 Fold     
    welldodgy Fold     
    scouse_red Raise  600.00 1425.00 3612.50
    DOHHHHHHH Call  300.00 1725.00 3050.00
    Flop

• A

scouse_red Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Check     
    Turn

scouse_red Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Bet  750.00 2475.00 2300.00
    scouse_red Fold     
    DOHHHHHHH Muck     
    DOHHHHHHH Win  1725.00  4025.00
    DOHHHHHHH Return  750.00 0.00 4775.00
    Anyway, overall it was a decent days poker, really important to bounce back well after a bad session (Saturday) imo.

This morning I'm full of optimism again and planning on winning the World :) (or a few hundred Euros again:))

Lets see if I can string 2 winning sessions together for a change.

-------------------

Tip of the day returns today.

Try Simon Whitlock to beat Adrian Lewis @ 6/5 in the Premier League Darts tomorrow* :)

Nailed on imo!

Good luck all grinding today!
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Cheers Paul. Problem is I've been trying to 'get it back' for ages now, the cash hole is just getting deeper and deeper! I hope you're right! Btw was looking on the 'specials' tab on willhill today, there's a market for what day the Royal Baby is going to be born on, the odds are as follows... Monday - 6/1 Tuesday - 6/1 Wednesday - 6/1 Thursday - 6/1 Friday - 6/1 Saturday - 6/1 Sunday - 6/1 What do you think? Is there any value to be had in any of those? I'm sure you can find an edge with your extensive betting experience ;) In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Never really thought about how the fish % effects varience! I'm sure that makes me a fish myself :) Was watching abit of 50nl the other day when I saw the phenom 'kidwiz' sat with like 600xbb on every table. Saw him set over set you for ~120xbb. Where do you stand? Is he a genius, a lucky donk, or somewhere inbetween? He certainly seems good for the games! lol. 83% vpip ftw. :D
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Tiltiest session for a while for me, esp when he min bet river! DAFUQ i raise he shoves...sigh call XD, i lost 4 bui ins yesterday, is he a good player i doubt it but havent played him enough, i would crush him h/u, i do think he will go broke, he is a against-the-odds-gambler, and tbh there is no NL50 player that i wont play! and the regs at NL50 are not that great imho (and kiwizzo doesnt even come close to some of them) and i doubt i am either fwiw, but i reckon i would give a head ache to any NL50 reg(still tilted as you can see lol).

..my biggest daemon is myself i can be the worst player at times(esp after working all day, tired as f uck), i even typed some cr-ap to a fishy reg yesterday(which i do regret) but it was a dream spot for me...just pure tilt! because i got out-drawn. Gotta love poker mate.....  
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Tiltiest session for a while for me, esp when he min bet river! DAFUQ i raise he shoves...sigh call XD, i lost 4 bui ins yesterday, is he a good player i doubt it but havent played him enough, i would crush him h/u, i do think he will go broke, he is a against-the-odds-gambler, and tbh there is no NL50 player that i wont play! and the regs at NL50 are not that great imho (and kiwizzo doesnt even come close to some of them) and i doubt i am either fwiw, but i reckon i would give a head ache to any NL50 reg(still tilted as you can see lol). ..my biggest daemon is myself i can be the worst player at times(esp after working all day, tired as f uck), i even typed some cr-ap to a fishy reg yesterday(which i do regret) but it was a dream spot for me...just pure tilt! because i got out-drawn. Gotta love poker mate.....  
    Posted by WHOAMI196
    Very tempted to just keep replying asking for your opinions on different players. ha. (no1 reads anyway :P)

Gotta admite his attitude if nothing else, he's like "yeh russian roulettes can be tough but you just need that extra bit of luck and they're ok"

Wish I was as optimistic about poker!!!! Knowledge sometimes isn't as helpful as it should be.

I remember a few years ago when I used to splash about at 50nl playing 2/3 tables thinking I was the nuts...

Someone told me that a good cash win rate, was between 5 and 10xbb per hour.

I laughed in their face, and said I make at least 5x that. 

Think I enjoyed poker more back then when I was naive and didn't have a clue!

Now it's like ughhhhhh 5% ROI is amazing @ HU sngs? That's like 50p profit a game. F that. yawwwwn. 

Naivety ftw! 

Hope he keeps crushing!

GL at the tables this weekend WHOAMI!
  • edited February 2013
     Tip of the day returns today. Try Simon Whitlock to beat Adrian Lewis @ 6/5 in the Premier League Darts tomorrow* :) Nailed on imo! Good luck all grinding today!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Morn'n. 

Didn't play a single game on Sky on Wednesday, outside of my forum HU thing, which I lost 2-1 to Bighawk.

Who's stupid idea was it to play Sheffield Wednesday away, on a Wednesday? :(

Was lucky to win 1 game tbh, got owned for most of it. Tried to play too many hands early in the turbo games, which meant I was the significantly shorter stack going into the strong part of the game for me where effective stacks were <12xbb.

FPS again maybe. 

Rest of the day was spent grinding away on .FR.

I'm totally fearless with my bankroll over there, the exact opposite to how I am here on Sky.

Ok it's not very big (was bigger b4 Weds) but still buying into comps without even looking at my roll or worrying about the cost is a refreshing change.

Gonna try and sat in to more of the bigger turbo mtts over there, and look for a 1k+ score.

My biggest mtt wins are £2.2k, $1.5k, $1.1k and $960.

All 4 of those results came over 3 years ago now, the biggest, on sky, coming 2nd in the then monthly £220 super roller thing. 

All the others way back before I even played on Sky, and was such a terrible player. 

I'm a massive MTT under-achiever, time to fix that and get a big score soon!

---------

Finish with a brag about the tip I posted up. 

All went to plan for once, I didn't see what could go wrong and nothing did go wrong.

Beat? 

I didn't have a single penny on it.

Good luck all grinding over the weekend!
  • edited February 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Very tempted to just keep replying asking for your opinions on different players. ha. (no1 reads anyway :P) Gotta admite his attitude if nothing else, he's like "yeh russian roulettes can be tough but you just need that extra bit of luck and they're ok" Wish I was as optimistic about poker!!!! Knowledge sometimes isn't as helpful as it should be. I remember a few years ago when I used to splash about at 50nl playing 2/3 tables thinking I was the nuts... Someone told me that a good cash win rate, was between 5 and 10xbb per hour. I laughed in their face, and said I make at least 5x that.  Think I enjoyed poker more back then when I was naive and didn't have a clue! Now it's like ughhhhhh 5% ROI is amazing @ HU sngs? That's like 50p profit a game. F that. yawwwwn.  Naivety ftw!  Hope he keeps crushing! GL at the tables this weekend WHOAMI!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Whatever you say about him he does have a great attitude, every post of his is polite and upbeat from what i can see, but the more i play and the better i get the more of a miserable t-wat i become lol, naivety is bliss i guess and i hope he does well too.

Lol at the bold bit very true, never got into sng's they pee me off too much, the volume you need to put in is ridic. But back to the topic of naivety if i had the roll i have now when i was 18, jesus i would have some fun lol...i do miss pure adrenalin gambling...sigh getting older and boring lol

Gl to you too dohhh

• edited February 2013

some very nasty hands their
    that K10 hand could it have been J10 seems strange for him to jump right in with a bet when you showed aggression preflop?
    as for the others very unlucky with them especiall that J10 and A8 i had some myself on thursday but made a big step back to recovery today.

• edited February 2013

V quick post today, only played the £2.20 scary mtt, the £12 sat to the £55 main, and the Orfordable on Sky on Friday.

Bricked the 2 small ones, got through the middle one = +£45 or something.

1 comical hand from the Scary that I have to share....
    xxx Small blind  400.00 400.00 6240.00
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  800.00 1200.00 3620.00
     Your hole cards
    • J

0utlawz Fold     
    cazzie123 Fold     
    LEEDSHX Fold     
    xxxRaise  3600.00 4800.00 2640.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  3620.00 8420.00 0.00
    xxx Fold     
    DOHHHHHHH Muck     
    DOHHHHHHH Win  8000.00  8000.00
    DOHHHHHHH Return  420.00 0.00 8420.00
    :)

Sunday today = MTTs. Hopeful of a bink somwhere.

Good luck all on your Sunday grinds! :)
  • edited February 2013

Apologies for the lack of updates recently.

It's totally due to a lack of volume on Sky. I'm sure that will change sometime soon, but at the moment I'm playing mtts during the daytime and therefore sky isn't the best option for me right now.

My last update on here was a Sunday morning going into an MTT session.

I posted the update @ 3 minutes past midday, entered a tournament at 15 minutes past midday, and an hour later had taken it down! :)

Hyper turbos ftw.

I cut the session short because I wasn't feeling well, I think the combination of winning something on a Sunday, and doing it with less than 2 cans of alcohol in my system was too much for my body to take, and the shock made me feel weird/dizzy.

I played again on Tuesday, and won another tournament! 6max turbo this time. I love the structure of their turbo games. The tournament had 300 runners and was over within 3 hours.

However a full 40 minutes of that 180 minute period was spent 4 handed on the final table.

Compare that with Sky, and you get to play deep on the starting table and the final table often has an average stack of like 9xbb.

You want the play to be at the end, where the money is. Not at the start when everyone is playing tight.

Sky could learn so much just by looking around at bigger/more successful sites imo.

Anyway, I don't really want to post too much/too often about my poker elsewhere as this is a Sky forum. But just to stop the diary slipping completely off the forum radar, I'll just put up a summary of my results for the last 3/4 weeks since opening an account on a new site.

MTTs

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/frmtt.jpg/

The MTT graph is starting to look good. Like a 'proper' mtt players graph should look.

All of the wins are in turbo tournaments. Skope has given me a stat, showing that 81% of the MTTs in that sample are turbos. So obviously you'd expect the wins to come from those games. But I do play a few standard games also (19% infact), it would be nice to get a result in one of those soon.

SNGs

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/255/frsng.jpg/

The sng form isn't what I'd like it to be. It's very inconsistant. A huge downswing at 1 point looks like a sick run, but really it was just 2 games when I tilted and entered 2x 50euro games.

The upswing that follows, is me coming back the next day and winning 7 consecuative 20e games!

Swingz!

It needs alot of work. The standard is terrible, but the rake is high. Maybe I'll spend a few hours today trying to fix it and make it look more respectable.

Thanx to GaryQQQ for helping with the above graphs & statistics.

--------------

Whilst typing this I've had a few ideas about stuff I can do on Sky to post here. Might look at playing a few HU sngs and recording them, then posting the link up here. Maybe a BH or something. Think I still have the software.

--------------

There may be some readers here who aren't farmiliar with the Sky poker legend 'the_don90'. He's just started up another diary on the forum entiled 'every don has its day'.

His spelling has always been abit ropey, he's missed the k off donk. I'm sure he'll edit it later.

It's always a quality read (it's his 3rd attempt at a diary) full of ups and downs, and rants/sulks. But in an entertaining way. Well worth a read, check it out over the next few weeks ;)

Good luck all playing today!
  • edited February 2013
    Bit of comedy. 

[16:49:52] Don: ty
    [17:08:39] Don: getting sick of getting coolered of bad beated already in these sats
    [17:08:50] JJ JJ: keep going man
    [17:08:56] JJ JJ: only sposed to win 1 in 5 remember
    [17:09:08] Don: aye ive lost 6 already
    [17:09:30] JJ JJ: yah if u win the next 1 it means ur winning 1 every 3.5
    [17:09:37] JJ JJ: uber standard. gogogo
    [17:09:47] Don: hw does tht make sense
    [17:09:58] JJ JJ: lol, it doesnt hahahaaaa

I got Donned by the Don! :(

[17:11:54] Don: 7 now without a seat
    [17:11:59] Don: KQs shoved into AA BTN v BB
    [17:12:31] Don: Ive actually bought the seat - but dont have it
    [17:12:33] Don: (angry)
    [17:12:54] JJ JJ: huh? oh u mean uve spent enough to get there but havent gotten there?
    [17:13:04] Don: aye
    [17:13:39] Don: well i mean ive spent enough to buy in direct
    [17:13:55] Don: altho to be fair thts inc two sats tht not started yet.
    [17:14:01] Don: cud still bink both
    [17:14:02] JJ JJ: lol!
    [17:14:05] JJ JJ: ffs!!!

• edited February 2013
    4 Days no updates??

Been meaning to ask you for ages have you seen the new comedy on bbc3 on Thursdays at 10pm, Way To Go?

It's got Neil from the Inbetweeners in it.

I bloody LOVE IT!
  • edited February 2013
    4 Days no updates?? Been meaning to ask you for ages have you seen the new comedy on bbc3 on Thursdays at 10pm, Way To Go? It's got Neil from the Inbetweeners in it. I bloody LOVE IT!
    Posted by splashies
    Nah I've never even heard of this, might be one for Iplayer.

I've seen Neil in couple of other things, "White Van Man" was quite funny imo, rubbish but funny. Don't really rate him, he wasn't great in the inbetweeners either (none of them were really). Will check it out, cheers. 

-----------------

On the sitcom theme, pretty disappointed with Derek. 

It's quite boring. The first episode was really good imo, at least the first half of it. Then the second episode was rubbish, and the third abit better again but still boring. 

Karl is playing himself. Is he just being himself? Or has he been acting his whole TV career? hmmmmmm.

I'm hoping tonights is really funny. C'mon Ricky sort it arrrrrt!

---------------

Really dunno what to post in here now that I'm barely playing on Sky. 

Think I've had 2 sessions since the last update, got the .fr roll up above 900e now, from an initial 100 deposit. (although I lost all that within a fortnight, and came back from the dead using 2x 5euro free tournament tickets, GQQQ style :)).

Played an hours worth of cash over there, very nitty obv. Quite fun for a change but anything longer than a couple of hours a week and I'd go mad. 

HU sngs still not going that well, win some, lose some. 

All the profit still coming from 6max MTTs, 2x 3rds the last 2 sessions for 150e both times. Had huge stacks short handed on the FT in both and ran quite sh@t @ the wrong times. 

Only played DTD here. came 120th, 75th, and 11th for a mid table score. Would enter some more MTTs around tea-time, but I literally cannot bear to look @ skys mtt lobby. 

Can't believe they just leave it like that and don't do anything about it. 

Will post more if/when I have owt to report! 

Hope everyones running well! 

• edited February 2013
    Yeah tell me about, I'm getting more and more frustrated with the lack of decent MTTs available on here. Keep playing BHs cos there's hardly any other option but had enough of them tbh.
  • edited February 2013
    sky should introduce a $5 2r1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • edited February 2013
    Dereck makes me feel a bit uncomfortable -

sent u a pm, wanna pick ya brain in private - feel free to ignore me if you prefer )
  • edited February 2013
    Might look at playing a few HU sngs and recording them, then posting the link up here. Maybe a BH or something. Think I still have the software.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Do it dohhhhh id love to watch it.
  • edited February 2013
    Question for you JJ...

How do I lose the game from this position?

Love the limp from 2xBB w/ 93s btw lol
    Spangs Small blind   15.00 15.00 55.00
    Lambert180 Big blind   30.00 45.00 900.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

Spangs Call   15.00 60.00 40.00
    Lambert180 Raise   120.00 180.00 780.00
    Spangs All-in   40.00 220.00 0.00
    Lambert180 Unmatched bet   80.00 140.00 860.00
    Spangs Show

Lambert180 Show
    • A
    • A

Flop

Turn

River

• K

Spangs Win Flush to the King 140.00   140.00
  • edited February 2013

Ha pretty spectacular comeback from 20% of 120 chips ;)

@splashies.....

Classic bear, TT hand just after 13 minutes.

http://www.pokertube.com/videos/dabear-buzz-poker-bounty-tournament-with-ukipt-tic-21631

Description of player 5mins - 6.30ish mins pretty funny here too.

http://www.pokertube.com/videos/buzz-poker-london-ukipt-satellite-170213-part1

• edited February 2013
    Token nudge!

Things still going good ont'tother site.

Took down a 20e Hyper Turbo HU MTT on Friday for just under 300e, taking my roll over there to above 1.1k.

Some weird French withdrawl law that I wasn't aware of forced me to withdraw anything over 1k automatically though. Which is annoying, as I had good momentum.

I would re-deposit it if a) my bank didn't charge me £2.50 per deposit, and/or b) I wasn't too tight to part with £2.50.

I've cleared a 100e deposit bonus anyway, so withdrawing that amount means my roll is actually money won. Need to win today or I'll end up tilt withdrawing most of it. Stupid rule. sigh.

Only played 1 MTT on sky since Monday, was the Friday night team Orfordable thing.

Got a good early double up, using the 'overbet to induce' line on the river. ;)
    woody207 Small blind  30.00 30.00 9800.00
    ACEPLACE Big blind  60.00 90.00 2552.50
     Your hole cards

steelrod Fold     
    Mohican Raise  180.00 270.00 7627.50
    joe759017 Fold     
    Ploppy33 Fold     
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  419.00 689.00 5361.00
    ste1722 Fold     
    PAWS4ME Fold     
    RedShirt Fold     
    woody207 Fold     
    ACEPLACE Fold     
    Mohican Call  239.00 928.00 7388.50
    Flop

Mohican Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Bet  696.00 1624.00 4665.00
    Mohican Call  696.00 2320.00 6692.50
    Turn

Mohican Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Check     
    River

Mohican Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Bet  3568.00 5888.00 1097.00
    Mohican All-in  6692.50 12580.50 0.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  1097.00 13677.50 0.00
    Mohican Unmatched bet  2027.50 11650.00 2027.50
    Mohican Show

DOHHHHHHH Show

DOHHHHHHH Win Full House, 2s and 3s 11650.00  11650.00
    But things went downhill when I had these 2 coolers in the space of 3 hands.
    BABAJI Small blind  300.00 300.00 3830.00
    TRIP5 Big blind  600.00 900.00 7410.00
     Your hole cards
    • K
    • K

Boxster Fold     
    bornablade Fold     
    RAB642 Raise  1800.00 2700.00 10785.00
    bingobear Fold     
    Jeffter Fold     
    DOHHHHHHH Raise  4200.00 6900.00 10534.10
    cassa68 Fold     
    BABAJI Fold     
    TRIP5 Fold     
    RAB642 All-in  10785.00 17685.00 0.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  10534.10 28219.10 0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet  2149.10 26070.00 2149.10
    RAB642 Show
    • A
    • A

DOHHHHHHH Show
    • K
    • K

Flop

Turn

• A

River

RAB642 Win Three Aces 26070.00  26070.00
    Then...........
    Boxster Small blind  300.00 300.00 3555.00
    bornablade Big blind  600.00 900.00 12640.00
     Your hole cards
    • A
    • K

RAB642 Raise  1200.00 2100.00 24870.00
    bingobear Raise  3600.00 5700.00 4815.00
    Jeffter Fold     
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  2149.10 7849.10 0.00
    cassa68 Fold     
    BABAJI All-in  3830.00 11679.10 0.00
    TRIP5 Fold     
    Boxster Fold     
    bornablade Fold     
    RAB642 All-in  24870.00 36549.10 0.00
    bingobear All-in  4815.00 41364.10 0.00
    RAB642 Unmatched bet  17655.00 23709.10 17655.00
    RAB642 Show
    • K
    • K

bingobear Show
    • A
    • A

DOHHHHHHH Show
    • A
    • K

BABAJI Show

Flop

• J

Turn

River

bingobear Win Flush to the Ace 23709.10  23709.10
    Rigged for action right? ;)

2nd one particuarly brutal, although I did flop some equity!!! Couldn't get there :(

UL for Rab too. AA v KK one hand, then 2 hands later KK v AA.

Poker Gods giveth.... etc etc etc.

----------

Bigger fields in the MTTs today, going to have to run even better than I normally do.

Will probably play some roller sats on Sky too, should be good value in those.

Not even risking any that might clash with the actual tournament itself though!!!

No way am I making that mistake again! grrrr.

GL all playing todayyyyyyyyyy!
  • edited February 2013
    good read as ever dohhhhhhh
  • edited March 2013
    Come on Man!!

What was this doing on page 4???

Cricket

Told ya before not the biggest fan, but I do like to bet on england games, even if it is overnight and wont get to see much, What ware your thoguhts on this series???

Im told the only thing that could possible stop England winning 3-0 is the weather...you could get 10/3 on England 3-0 earlier in the week but now only 5/2 should I get on??

Top English Batsmen?? Root at 7/1 offer good value??? I'm not a KP fan so wouldnt touch him....

Anderson and Finn too short for top wicket taker, any of the others worth a shout???

Would love to hear your thoughts on this series
  • edited March 2013
    Come on Man!! What was this doing on page 4??? Cricket Told ya before not the biggest fan, but I do like to bet on england games, even if it is overnight and wont get to see much, What ware your thoguhts on this series??? Im told the only thing that could possible stop England winning 3-0 is the weather...you could get 10/3 on England 3-0 earlier in the week but now only 5/2 should I get on?? Top English Batsmen?? Root at 7/1 offer good value??? I'm not a KP fan so wouldnt touch him.... Anderson and Finn too short for top wicket taker, any of the others worth a shout??? Would love to hear your thoughts on this series
    Posted by shuv
    Meh, I struggled for content alot when I was playing here all the time, now I rarely play here it's nigh on impossible.

Anyway! New month, and my first session of the month I did play on sky, back @ 30nl.

Things on .fr had slowed down abit, hit a 250e downswing, hadn't been playing well in the MTTs but all the losses came from HU hyper sngs. Playing 20e games and running bad, can just take huge chunks out of the bankroll very quickly.

Turned it around abit on Saturday coming 8th and 3rd in 200 runner mtts, for a +100e day, so hopefully that's the turning point again.

Sky went well, as it normally does when I can actually force myself to sit down and play. Just 4 tabled, 3x 30nl and 1 x 20nl between about 6pm and 9pm.

Would have played more but there were no more running, and didn't fancy firing up a load of 20nl, that level just makes me sighhhhhh when I look at some of the names sitting @ the tables.

Played alot tighter than usual, as there were plentyoffish.com around and there's really no need to get out of line against them. A couple of new regs around and I couldn't resist getting sp@ zzy against them, but nothing too bad.

Finished up +£100, so like 3.5 buyins.

No real hands of note, I guess this one was frustrating, as I expected to get the lot 100% of the time after his river raise.

Standard 'shuv' right?
    DOHHHHHHH Small blind  £0.15 £0.15 £59.25
    wattsy3 Big blind  £0.30 £0.45 £28.16
     Your hole cards

templeto08 Fold     
    theedge31 Fold     
    SHIRLEYV3 Raise  £0.90 £1.35 £24.17
    aceshigh04 Call  £0.90 £2.25 £48.32
    DOHHHHHHH Call  £0.75 £3.00 £58.50
    wattsy3 Call  £0.60 £3.60 £27.56
    Flop

• K

DOHHHHHHH Check     
    wattsy3 Check     
    SHIRLEYV3 Check     
    aceshigh04 Check     
    Turn

DOHHHHHHH Bet  £2.40 £6.00 £56.10
    wattsy3 Fold     
    SHIRLEYV3 Fold     
    aceshigh04 Call  £2.40 £8.40 £45.92
    River

DOHHHHHHH Bet  £5.40 £13.80 £50.70
    aceshigh04 Raise  £10.80 £24.60 £35.12
    DOHHHHHHH
    Must have been playing decent to find the fold here.

Ok it's not a tough fold really, but I'm sure I'm not the only player who struggles to stick to the plan of 'bet/folding'. The bet bit is easy, then when they shove you're thinking, "hmmmmm maybe I don't have to fold after all, they cud have this, that, and t'other, omg I am ahead after all, I CALL!!!!!"
    lee88231 Small blind  £0.15 £0.15 £21.91
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  £0.30 £0.45 £63.80
     Your hole cards

rigsby7 Fold     
    Konzroo Fold     
    ClickItBak Fold     
    lee88231 Call  £0.15 £0.60 £21.76
    DOHHHHHHH Check     
    Flop

• A

lee88231 Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Bet  £0.45 £1.05 £63.35
    lee88231 Call  £0.45 £1.50 £21.31
    Turn

lee88231 Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Bet  £1.20 £2.70 £62.15
    lee88231 Call  £1.20 £3.90 £20.11
    River

lee88231 Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Bet  £2.70 £6.60 £59.45
    lee88231 All-in  £20.11 £26.71 £0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Fold     
    lee88231 Muck     
    lee88231 Win  £8.83  £8.83
    lee88231 Return  £17.41 £0.47 £26.24
    Never good there though. nh.

Discipline DOHHHHHHHH!!!

This is quite a funny hand.

Anyone who knows the villain can ROFL @ me for making this call.
    argo Small blind  £0.15 £0.15 £30.42
    ClickItBak Big blind  £0.30 £0.45 £28.58
     Your hole cards

DOHHHHHHH Raise  £0.90 £1.35 £55.06
    argo Call  £0.75 £2.10 £29.67
    ClickItBak Fold     
    Flop

• J
    • J

argo Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Bet  £1.00 £3.10 £54.06
    argo Call  £1.00 £4.10 £28.67
    Turn

argo Check     
    DOHHHHHHH Bet  £2.40 £6.50 £51.66
    argo Call  £2.40 £8.90 £26.27
    River

argo Bet  £6.68 £15.58 £19.59
    DOHHHHHHH Call  £6.68 £22.26 £44.98
    argo Show
    • J
    • K

DOHHHHHHH Muck

argo Win Three Jacks £21.14  £40.73
    After the hand I actually said out loud "for fffffffff sake Argo"

haha. I never ever talk to myself or swear or shout or anything when playing online. Knew I was pretty drunk/annoyed @ that point.

Hero fail. Can't he just have a missed draw 1 time? pfffft.

Had to close off about 9 coz I honestly was too drunk to continue, I couldn't keep up with 4 tables. Which is crazy/a poor effort. But it was a Saturday, and I was up late Friday, so tiredness & beer normally = spew/calling station mode, happy to get out of there.

Planning on playing alot more cash this month unless Sky do a sudden last minute cash promo.

You'd think that 4 days in to the month and no announcement would mean I'm safe.

But it would be typical sky to announce a promo at like 3 hours notice.

So far so good though.

MTTs this afternoon on .fr. Theres a 10e 6max tournament on there, starts about 2pm. It's not a turbo but at least it's 6 handed, and has about a grand for the win. I think that's my best chance of winning a sizeable mtt with a prize up around the 1k mark, instead of the 250/300 binks. Which are nice, but not that big.

Gonna prioritise that MTT this month, perfect start time for me, and 6 max is undoubtably my best format. I WILL WIN IT! :D

Maybe DTD tonight, or maybe cash, depending on how it's going/how the tables look.

Good luck to everyone throughout March!

*will go look @ the NZvEng markets now. 9.30pm start time for the first test btw, should be able to watch quite alot of it :D
  • edited March 2013
    Come on Man!! What was this doing on page 4??? Cricket Told ya before not the biggest fan, but I do like to bet on england games, even if it is overnight and wont get to see much, What ware your thoguhts on this series??? Im told the only thing that could possible stop England winning 3-0 is the weather...you could get 10/3 on England 3-0 earlier in the week but now only 5/2 should I get on?? Top English Batsmen?? Root at 7/1 offer good value??? I'm not a KP fan so wouldnt touch him.... Anderson and Finn too short for top wicket taker, any of the others worth a shout??? Would love to hear your thoughts on this series
    Posted by shuv
    Just had a quick look. 

On paper England should win 3-0 yea. But England cricket team (like most England teams) seem to raise/drop their level of performance according to the standard of the opposition.

I'm not confident about us winning 3-0 at all. The weather is ofc a factor, but both teams are unpredictable, I think 2-0 is probably the most likely result. I didn't look at this market, but I'd be surprised if the bookies didn't agree. 

NZ have some stand out players, the grounds are small, I can see them going barmy and maybe chasing down 300+ to win a test, or something like that. Their bowlers certainly aren't going to win them anything, Taylor, Guptil, Mcullum and Williamson could all put in a special match winning innings though, when the pressure is off/their backs are against the wall and they free themselves up to play aggressively. 

Anyway, I'd go with the top series run scorer/wicket taker markets. 

Normally would go with 'top england player' in both depts', but it really should be the same as top series player here, so the extra value w/ the price is worth taking. 

Shocked to see Nick Compton @ 12/1 to be top series run scorer. 

I agree he's not the most eye catching player, nor is he in the best of form, but he's opening the batting against a Peaccccce poor attack on flat decks w/short boundries. He's almost certain to open all 3 games, he showed in India he has the ability to dig in, in much tougher conditions against a much tougher attack. 

Normally I'd be worried about him being gtd to play the full series, but England are reluctant to move Trott from 3, they seem to want to bed Root in @ 6, and Bairstow wont open. So there's really no other options. 

He has a big advantage over people like KP, Root, Prior etc, there's every chance that England will have to chase down scores of like 70 - 150 to win the games, so he might get a couple of 30/40 not outs. 

If he can combine those with a first innings 100, he could well be the value @ 12/1.  (8/1 just to top score for England)

I wouldn't go near root @ 7/1. As a Yorkshireman I'm a massive Root fan, obv. His scores so far have been flattering though, he's scored alot of soft runs in the ODI's, little 40 not outs with no pressure on, have given him a flattering average. 

He's quality, and will be Cooks long term opening partner, but batting @ 6 he's unlikely to get much time at the crease to build a big innings, and might have to make do with cameo 40s and 50s coming in with us 350/4 and trying to up the tempo with Prior. 

Unlikely to figure in the top run scorers charts unless England get brave and open with him instead of Compton. Very unlikely, England always take the 'safe' option. 

-----------------------

With the bowlers, it's pretty hit and miss. If you're having a bet here, certainly go with the 'top series bowler' market. 

You've got to expect us to take 20 wickets at least twice, I can see us declaring w/ 6 or 7 down, and maybe even winning a test by an innings, if a NZ bowler wins this market I'll be vvvvv shocked. 

Ha, having typed that, I can't even find a 'top series bowler' market. It seems the bookies aren't even bothering. Don't blame them! 

Well for top England bowler I agree Anderson isn't value. He will do alot of the early damage, but isn't as effective against the tail, often ends up with 2 or 3 fer having bowled brilliantly up top. Rarely gets the big 5/6 fers that his bowling often deserves. 

I wouldn't touch Swann either, he could take some tap on the small grounds, predicting another quiet series for him. 

Toss up for me between Finn and Broad. 

Obviously Finn is the superior bowler, but in contrast to Anderson Broad is the expert at mopping up the tail, getting soft wickets and finishing with flattering figures. 

He also gets decent opportunity with the new ball, England playing only 3 seemers means he gets a fair bit of bowling in the morning sessions, so he could skittle a few out early. 

Can get 5/1 on broad, Finn only 11/4, so I'd see the 5/1 as value. 

Again I'm pretty sure he will play, he's tried and tested, and offers security for the batting coming in @ 8 (not that we need it, but again, cautious England etc)

Onions was poor in the warm up game, Woakes is not a test match bowler, so Broad should retain the 3rd seamer spot throughout the series. 

Soooooooooooooo, DOH's tips!

Compton top series run scorer @ 12/1 

Broad top England wicket taker @ 5/1

Double @ 77/! (if it will let you do it)

• edited March 2013
    hey dohhh that hand which you held a straight would it not have been best to just check back yourself as a way to avoid allowing him the chance to bluff his way out of trouble which is what he could have been doing you knew their was a flush but you know you held a straight and with all but one card being so low what would the villian be making a call with other than a straight or flush himself leaving you to either split the pot or loose so really i would just do a check.
  • edited March 2013
    why is there now no 35p bounty hunter i play for fun and cant afford big stakes games as im disabled please can we have it back
  • edited March 2013
    why is there now no 35p bounty hunter i play for fun and cant afford big stakes games as im disabled please can we have it back
    Posted by offerdahl
    Fist pump a new thread contributor!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh........

I'm not getting the blame for this as well now am I? ;)

Welcome to the thread ;) lol.

• edited March 2013

Trying out some of these 50/50s.

Cashed 2/3 before this game, I got £13.71 and £7.43 in the 2 I cashed, and lost the other, all 3 where £5.50

So slightly up, just testing the water.

4th game, we're 4 handed, I'm shortish on 900 (1.5k start stack) but the guy shorter than me on 400 chips has been away the whole game.

I know there's extra reward for having a stack, but cashing is main priority, so decided to take the free cash as I'm in bad shape against the 2 bigger stacks who were very laggy.

"WHAT HAPPENED NEXT???"

MORGAN
    is the away player.
    MORGAN559 Small blind  17.50 17.50 0.00
    gljukus Big blind  100.00 117.50 2052.50
     Your hole cards
    • Q

DOHHHHHHH Fold     
    Smafa Fold     
    gljukus Unmatched bet  82.50 35.00 2135.00
    MORGAN559 Show
    • K

gljukus Show

Flop

• K

Turn

River

MORGAN559 Win Pair of Kings 35.00  35.00
    Smafa Small blind  50.00 50.00 6320.00
    MORGAN559 Big blind  35.00 85.00 0.00
     Your hole cards

gljukus Call  100.00 185.00 2285.00
    DOHHHHHHH Fold     
    Smafa Call  50.00 235.00 6270.00
    Flop

• J

Smafa Check     
    gljukus Check     
    Turn

Smafa Check     
    gljukus Check     
    River

Smafa Check     
    gljukus Check     
    Smafa Show

MORGAN559 Show
    • K

gljukus Muck

MORGAN559 Win Pair of 9s 105.00  105.00
    Smafa Win Pair of 7s 130.00  6400.00
    Smafa Small blind  50.00 50.00 6400.00
    MORGAN559 Big blind  55.00 105.00 0.00
     Your hole cards
    • K

gljukus Call  100.00 205.00 2025.00
    DOHHHHHHH Fold     
    Smafa Call  50.00 255.00 6350.00
    Flop

• K
    • Q

Smafa Check     
    gljukus Check     
    Turn

Smafa Check     
    gljukus Check     
    River

• K

Smafa Check     
    gljukus Check     
    Smafa Show
    • A

MORGAN559 Show
    • J
    • A

gljukus Muck

MORGAN559 Win Pair of Kings 165.00  165.00
    Smafa Win Pair of Kings 90.00  6440.00
    Smafa Small blind  75.00 75.00 5915.00
    MORGAN559 Big blind  115.00 190.00 0.00
     Your hole cards

gljukus Fold     
    DOHHHHHHH Fold     
    Smafa Call  75.00 265.00 5840.00
    Smafa Unmatched bet  35.00 230.00 5875.00
    Smafa Show

MORGAN559 Show

Flop

• J

Turn

• A

River

MORGAN559 Win Pair of 9s 230.00  230.00
    gljukus Small blind  75.00 75.00 2750.00
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  145.00 220.00 0.00
     Your hole cards
    • A
    • K

Smafa Call  150.00 370.00 5725.00
    MORGAN559 Fold     
    gljukus Call  75.00 445.00 2675.00
    Flop

• J

gljukus Bet  150.00 595.00 2525.00
    Smafa Fold     
    gljukus Unmatched bet  150.00 445.00 2675.00
    gljukus Show
    • K

DOHHHHHHH Show
    • A
    • K

Turn

River

gljukus Win Pair of 7s 445.00  3120.00
    Smafa57251£14.54
    gljukus31202£10.21
    MORGAN5591553£5.25
    DOHHHHHHH04 
    madlou7105 
    Jay33806
    good game.
  • edited March 2013
    Well played Morgan559 imo ;)
  • edited March 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Just had a quick look.  On paper England should win 3-0 yea. But England cricket team (like most England teams) seem to raise/drop their level of performance according to the standard of the opposition. I'm not confident about us winning 3-0 at all. The weather is ofc a factor, but both teams are unpredictable, I think 2-0 is probably the most likely result. I didn't look at this market, but I'd be surprised if the bookies didn't agree.  NZ have some stand out players, the grounds are small, I can see them going barmy and maybe chasing down 300+ to win a test, or something like that. Their bowlers certainly aren't going to win them anything, Taylor, Guptil, Mcullum and Williamson could all put in a special match winning innings though, when the pressure is off/their backs are against the wall and they free themselves up to play aggressively.  Anyway, I'd go with the top series run scorer/wicket taker markets.  Normally would go with 'top england player' in both depts', but it really should be the same as top series player here, so the extra value w/ the price is worth taking.  Shocked to see Nick Compton @ 12/1 to be top series run scorer.  I agree he's not the most eye catching player, nor is he in the best of form, but he's opening the batting against a Peaccccce poor attack on flat decks w/short boundries. He's almost certain to open all 3 games, he showed in India he has the ability to dig in, in much tougher conditions against a much tougher attack.  Normally I'd be worried about him being gtd to play the full series, but England are reluctant to move Trott from 3, they seem to want to bed Root in @ 6, and Bairstow wont open. So there's really no other options.  He has a big advantage over people like KP, Root, Prior etc, there's every chance that England will have to chase down scores of like 70 - 150 to win the games, so he might get a couple of 30/40 not outs.  If he can combine those with a first innings 100, he could well be the value @ 12/1.  (8/1 just to top score for England) I wouldn't go near root @ 7/1. As a Yorkshireman I'm a massive Root fan, obv. His scores so far have been flattering though, he's scored alot of soft runs in the ODI's, little 40 not outs with no pressure on, have given him a flattering average.  He's quality, and will be Cooks long term opening partner, but batting @ 6 he's unlikely to get much time at the crease to build a big innings, and might have to make do with cameo 40s and 50s coming in with us 350/4 and trying to up the tempo with Prior.  Unlikely to figure in the top run scorers charts unless England get brave and open with him instead of Compton. Very unlikely, England always take the 'safe' option.  ----------------------- With the bowlers, it's pretty hit and miss. If you're having a bet here, certainly go with the 'top series bowler' market.  You've got to expect us to take 20 wickets at least twice, I can see us declaring w/ 6 or 7 down, and maybe even winning a test by an innings, if a NZ bowler wins this market I'll be vvvvv shocked.  Ha, having typed that, I can't even find a 'top series bowler' market. It seems the bookies aren't even bothering. Don't blame them!  Well for top England bowler I agree Anderson isn't value. He will do alot of the early damage, but isn't as effective against the tail, often ends up with 2 or 3 fer having bowled brilliantly up top. Rarely gets the big 5/6 fers that his bowling often deserves.  I wouldn't touch Swann either, he could take some tap on the small grounds, predicting another quiet series for him.  Toss up for me between Finn and Broad.  Obviously Finn is the superior bowler, but in contrast to Anderson Broad is the expert at mopping up the tail, getting soft wickets and finishing with flattering figures.  He also gets decent opportunity with the new ball, England playing only 3 seemers means he gets a fair bit of bowling in the morning sessions, so he could skittle a few out early.  Can get 5/1 on broad, Finn only 11/4, so I'd see the 5/1 as value.  Again I'm pretty sure he will play, he's tried and tested, and offers security for the batting coming in @ 8 (not that we need it, but again, cautious England etc) Onions was poor in the warm up game, Woakes is not a test match bowler, so Broad should retain the 3rd seamer spot throughout the series.  Soooooooooooooo, DOH's tips! Compton top series run scorer @ 12/1  Broad top England wicket taker @ 5/1 Double @ 77/! (if it will let you do it)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

After 2 days of the test, with England all out for 140 and NZ 165 without loss, I was very much regretting this preview! 

I couldn't have got it more wrong. 

A good comeback though, Broad grabbing 3 wickets, and actually bowling decently for a change, as well as Compton grinding out a ton means the double is still alive!

The only problem is Allistair Cook piled in too. And Trott isn't far behind, both are run machines. Not too worried about Rutherford scuppering the Compton bet, reckon he'll come unstuck early when there's more in the wicket for Jimmy to work with (as there will be in the next game). 

Happy with the way the bets look now, after the first 2 days play it was looking all over! 

Bring on Wellington! :D 

-------------

Poker has been going well recently. Getting back into a bit of form on .fr a few final tables for 100e+ scores this last week. Still no big result of 300e+ though. Not that I've earnt myself anyway ;)

Recently I've had my 2 biggest tournament wins for 2 years. 

The 2nd one came yesterday. 'Big' here refers to the number of runners though unfortunately, rather than the size of the buy in/prizepool.

Was a 401 runner 1euro hyper turbo knockout mtt. lol

I finished 1st for 57e and took 19 heads @ 20p each! :D:D:D

It took less than an hour and half start to finish. 

I'm just tooooooo good ! ;) 

I did have a proper result last week though, I've done bits and bobs of staking before, had pieces of fellow diary writers Patwalshh, Greghogg, and Evilpingu @ various live events, and also bought some pieces of friends and even random people who were selling online MTT packages. 

I like getting involved in this kind of thing, I enjoy watching poker more than I enjoy playing, so if I can get better players than me to use my money and play for me, it's ideal really. 

I've had mixed success with staking, had a few small wins, but as I'm always buying mtt action, the likelihood is there will be little or no return, just because that's how MTTs are. 

However if/when the bink does come, the return on investment is likely to be a handsome one :D

Had my first experience of that last week when I had 50% of a mate in a sky main and he took it down for a return of £530 for my £16.50 outlay. 

So that was my biggest MTT cash for 2 years! 

I think it should show up on my sharkscope though, I'm awaiting a reply from them to my strongly worded email on the matter ;)

A good start to March, means I've got some pennies to donate to the bookies @ Cheltenham this week. A quick turn around in the cricket also with the 2nd test starting just 3 days after the end of the 1st, and the poker going well, all set up for a good weeks gambling :D

Starting tomoro obv, today will be mainly spent trying to shake off his Hangover. 

Hope uze r all running well! 

• edited March 2013
    Question for you jj. 

When you stake players, and rail them as you do, how do you find the sweat of different parts of the tournaments. Such as the bubble, FT bubble and HU? 

And how would you compare that feeling to that as when your playing the same situations?