You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

"Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary"

Comments

• edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    Were you in TKP then?.....never noticed. The usual party line is you will be welcomed back whenever you want, so I best go with that :) PS.....can I play for Team Dohhhh if you reform, my team is full of clueless donks (dont tell them that though)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    ifs hes on team dohhhhhh then i'll play with that team of clueless donks ;) 
  • edited June 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : ifs hes on team dohhhhhh then i'll play with that team of clueless donks ;) 
    Posted by The_Don90

agree so, so much :)

xx

• edited June 2013
    Rumour has it that you've finally decided on the pc which you want to buy, would you mind sharing. Also can you tell us how many do u rekon you will need? 
  • edited July 2013
    Rumour has it that you've finally decided on the pc which you want to buy, would you mind sharing. Also can you tell us how many do u rekon you will need? 
    Posted by The_Don90
    lol Donald! forgot about this comment, very good! ;)

------------------------

Hello readers.

I'm due a £50 rakeback payment from Sky this week for last months 'efforts', which suggests I must've been playing on here quite alot, or at least, enough for me to have some content to relaunch this.

wiiiiii/booooo ?? ;)

Last months poker was mainly based around tournaments, the multi table ones elsewhere on French sites, the single table ones here on Sky.

Both went well for the most part, the highlight being a 2nd place finish in a €6 rebuy which paid around €750. My biggest tournament score for years! :o

I played 2 specific HU sng sessions towards the end of last week, with positive results.

The results are shown in the graph on the link below.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/jyt1.jpg/

I had no real pre-meditated plan to play them, I just fancied playing a few last Thursday, I won, so I kept playing.

After Thursdays success, I decided to play again on Saturday, and again, ran/played very well.

So with the new month around the corner I've decided to take them on again as my 'main' grind throughout July.

The first session was played yesterday, on the 1st of the month.

It was a case of 'back down to Earth with a bump'.

I've played a few thousand HU sngs over the last couple of years, enough to understand that momentum is crucial, it's awesome when you have it, and really really difficult to play against a player who has it.

This naturally makes the games very swingy, especially in the turbo formats that I prefer.

In those 000's of games I mentioned above, I cannot remember a period of 30-40 games where I ran as bad as I did last night. (oh great, another diary, another guy moaning about how bad he runs, bla bla)

Seriously though, ouch! v one guy imparticular, @ £21 a time, it soon adds up!

I'll share some hands below, feel free to skip to the end of the post (or x off the thread and never open it again) if bad beat HH's aren't your thing. But if you're abit warped like I am, and enjoy reading this kinda thing, enjoy! ;)

First the results.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/209/v8yf.jpg/

I know it doesn't look that bad on paper, and in a way that's a good thing, the fact I can run awful, get outdrawn left right n centre, coolered constantly, be card dead game after game, and still come out pretty much break even!

Few hands. This fella was god-moding for about an hour.
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    TKR666 Small blind  15.00 15.00 985.00
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  30.00 45.00 970.00
      Your hole cards

TKR666 Raise  135.00 180.00 850.00
    DOHHHHHHH Call  120.00 300.00 850.00
    Flop

DOHHHHHHH Check     
    TKR666 Bet  300.00 600.00 550.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  850.00 1450.00 0.00
    TKR666 All-in  550.00 2000.00 0.00
    TKR666 Show
    • A

DOHHHHHHH Show

Turn

River

• J

TKR666 Win Straight to the 5 2000.00  2000.00
    TKR666 Small blind  50.00 50.00 1020.00
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  100.00 150.00 830.00
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • J

TKR666 Raise  150.00 300.00 870.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  830.00 1130.00 0.00
    TKR666 Call  730.00 1860.00 140.00
    TKR666 Show
    • K
    • J

DOHHHHHHH Show
    • K
    • J

Flop

Turn

River

TKR666 Win Flush to the King 1860.00  2000.00
    TKR666 Small blind  40.00 40.00 820.00
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  80.00 120.00 1060.00
      Your hole cards
    • A

TKR666 Raise  200.00 320.00 620.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  1060.00 1380.00 0.00
    TKR666 All-in  620.00 2000.00 0.00
    DOHHHHHHH Unmatched bet  280.00 1720.00 280.00
    TKR666 Show

DOHHHHHHH Show
    • A

Flop

• Q

Turn

River

TKR666 Win Two Pairs, 9s and 4s 1720.00  1720.00
    DOHHHHHHH Small blind  15.00 15.00 820.00
    TKR666 Big blind  30.00 45.00 1135.00
      Your hole cards
    • A

DOHHHHHHH Raise  45.00 90.00 775.00
    TKR666 Raise  150.00 240.00 985.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  775.00 1015.00 0.00
    TKR666 Call  655.00 1670.00 330.00
    DOHHHHHHH Show
    • A

TKR666 Show

Flop

• J

Turn

River

TKR666 Win Pair of 7s 1670.00  2000.00
    TKR666 Small blind  40.00 40.00 1128.00
    DOHHHHHHH Big blind  80.00 120.00 752.00
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • A

TKR666 Raise  360.00 480.00 768.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  752.00 1232.00 0.00
    TKR666 Call  432.00 1664.00 336.00
    TKR666 Show
    • K

DOHHHHHHH Show
    • K
    • A

Flop

Turn

River

TKR666 Win Pair of 8s 1664.00  2000.00
    DOHHHHHHH Small blind  15.00 15.00 745.00
    TKR666 Big blind  30.00 45.00 1210.00
      Your hole cards

DOHHHHHHH Raise  45.00 90.00 700.00
    TKR666 Raise  150.00 240.00 1060.00
    DOHHHHHHH All-in  700.00 940.00 0.00
    TKR666 Call  580.00 1520.00 480.00
    DOHHHHHHH Show

TKR666 Show
    • J

Flop

• A

Turn

River

• J

TKR666 Win Two Pairs, Jacks and 9s 1520.00  2000.00
    There's £120 worth.

Or a £240 swing if I can hold 6 times (obv expect to lose a couple).

Meh, moan over.

To the guys credit, he did continue re-matching for a few games after he stopped binking, normally when 'they' lose after winning loads they run with the money. As they're entitled to of course. I'm glad this guy at least played on a few more games.

I've been playing £10.50 speed games mainly. The average buyin in the above sessions is always around a tenner, with a few £5 and £20 games thrown in when things are slow.

A few hypers too, but I prefer the turbo structure now, makes the 5% rake abit more beatable.

Have no real targets or owt like that for the month. And not sure if I'll continue with the thread after July ends, we'll see.

Have obviously renewed my sharkscope membership for the month, if anyone wants me to get any graphs/stats let me know and I can pm you them or post them here.

Thanx for reading, and gl in July every1!
  • edited July 2013
    I have a question regards to something else from previous in ur diary. 

Do you still enjoy staking players? And do you find this profitable? If so do you think you will buy your self rich? 
  • edited July 2013
    Played that oppo a fair bit lately, sick run had similar one myself the other night. We played for first time the other night in a hyper think i won a flip and then that was pretty much the game, planning on doing aload of grinding 5.25 turbos this month, standard seems to ba alot softer lately except for when acegooner is regging about 10 tables and we accidentily meet lol gl with the grind, drop me a message on skype if you fancy doing a sweat both ways sometime.
  • edited July 2013
    HI Dohhhhhhh

Please continue the thread. People DO enjoy it. Hands above......its that flush that i hate. I'm sure that i try to stop myself from thinking "no heart, no heart!" but when it comes i blame myself for thinking it, obv!!
    Some good cricket on soon eh or is it going to be too easy? I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes hard work for the boys. 
    All the best....

• edited July 2013
    I have a question regards to something else from previous in ur diary.  Do you still enjoy staking players? And do you find this profitable? If so do you think you will buy your self rich? 
    Posted by The_Don90
    Yah ofc Donald!

I like a gamble, anything where the risk is low and the rewards are potentially high will appeal to me, it's why I bet on horses on a Saturday afternoon even though I know very little about the 'game'. It's entertainment and winning is a bonus.  

At least with poker I can watch and understand what's happening, and make sure the investments are +ev.

I doubt i'll ever be able to 'buy myself rich'.

Although as you know I recently came kinda close to a $22,000 return on only a $11 investment.

Was great fun sweating that one in, doubt I'll ever get a 'horse' close to that kind of score again but it will be good fun trying!

Played that oppo a fair bit lately, sick run had similar one myself the other night. We played for first time the other night in a hyper think i won a flip and then that was pretty much the game, planning on doing aload of grinding 5.25 turbos this month, standard seems to ba alot softer lately except for when acegooner is regging about 10 tables and we accidentily meet lol gl with the grind, drop me a message on skype if you fancy doing a sweat both ways sometime.
    Posted by benc
    Hey Ben.

If Acegooner is your toughest challenge you must be flying ;)

Vaguely remember the HU game, and re-call everything was pretty standard.

Hate playing solid players in hypers. It's not like I set out to 'bumhunt' (or maybe it is) but @ 5% rake it's really difficult to make a profit playing random/bad players.

I'm not even sure it's possible to overcome 5% rake at hypers against players who know what they're doing.

Yeh now that I'm back grinding these again I might finally be able to contribute to that HU group! 6 months + after it started!!!

Will definitely look at doing something this week, will be on tomorrow and Friday, I'll keep an eye out for you. 

gl at the tables!  

HI Dohhhhhhh Please continue the thread. People DO enjoy it. Hands above......its that flush that i hate. I'm sure that i try to stop myself from thinking "no heart, no heart!" but when it comes i blame myself for thinking it, obv!! Some good cricket on soon eh or is it going to be too easy? I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes hard work for the boys.  All the best....
    Posted by profman15
    haha, can very much relate to the bolded bit Prof!

I put an idea up a couple of years ago...... 

I suggest that when the cards go on their backs, and players respective equities are revealed, instead of dealing the community cards a 'roulette type wheel' appears in the middle of the table, which has a % coloured red, and a % coloured black to reflect the equities, and it spins randomly, and whatever colour the ball lands on, that player wins.

It would save me getting really tilted watching run outs.

Getting it in with AK v a pocket pair, flopping an A or K, then the other player turning or rivering a set is the nut worst feeling in poker!!!

Would love the roulette wheel option to be available in settings.

re the cricket.......

I agree it's not going to be as easy as some people are making out.

I think it will be hard fought, wont have the 'quality' of previous ashes series, but will be lots of drama as ever.

If I were to use the roulette wheel idea above to predict the series, I'd colour 65% blue for the chances of an England series win, 25% black, for the chances of a series draw, and an unlikely 10% yellow to reflect the chances of an Aussie win.

2-0 England the most likely result imo :D

Can't wait :))
  • edited July 2013
    Dohhhhhh, the tilt master!
    You ask me a question about Clough and get me in a jolly worked up state.
    I rant for ten minutes, scribbling down random stuff that comes into my head about his glorious reign.
    Ruin my summer. I'd forgotten all about the shambles of the last few seasons.
    I was just enjoying my golf, watching a bit of cricket etc
    Then you don't even bother to respond!

By the way
    Think the ashes might actually be closer than people seem to believe now.
    New coach, fired up.
    I think we're also a lot weaker than we were batting wise.

Didn't know you were into staking.
    Always been a bit intrigued by it all.
    Be interested to hear more about what it entails for you?
    Totally understand if you or stakees would rather keep it all private.
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Yah ofc Donald! I like a gamble, anything where the risk is low and the rewards are potentially high will appeal to me, it's why I bet on horses on a Saturday afternoon even though I know very little about the 'game'. It's entertainment and winning is a bonus.   At least with poker I can watch and understand what's happening, and make sure the investments are +ev.   I doubt i'll ever be able to 'buy myself rich'. Although as you know I recently came kinda close to a $22,000 return on only a $11 investment. Was great fun sweating that one in, doubt I'll ever get a 'horse' close to that kind of score again but it will be good fun trying! In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Hey Ben. If Acegooner is your toughest challenge you must be flying ;) Vaguely remember the HU game, and re-call everything was pretty standard. Hate playing solid players in hypers. It's not like I set out to 'bumhunt' (or maybe it is) but @ 5% rake it's really difficult to make a profit playing random/bad players. I'm not even sure it's possible to overcome 5% rake at hypers against players who know what they're doing. Yeh now that I'm back grinding these again I might finally be able to contribute to that HU group! 6 months + after it started!!! Will definitely look at doing something this week, will be on tomorrow and Friday, I'll keep an eye out for you.  gl at the tables!   In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : haha, can very much relate to the bolded bit Prof! I put an idea up a couple of years ago......  I suggest that when the cards go on their backs, and players respective equities are revealed, instead of dealing the community cards a 'roulette type wheel' appears in the middle of the table, which has a % coloured red, and a % coloured black to reflect the equities, and it spins randomly, and whatever colour the ball lands on, that player wins. It would save me getting really tilted watching run outs. Getting it in with AK v a pocket pair, flopping an A or K, then the other player turning or rivering a set is the nut worst feeling in poker!!! Would love the roulette wheel option to be available in settings. re the cricket....... I agree it's not going to be as easy as some people are making out. I think it will be hard fought, wont have the 'quality' of previous ashes series, but will be lots of drama as ever. If I were to use the roulette wheel idea above to predict the series, I'd colour 65% blue for the chances of an England series win, 25% black, for the chances of a series draw, and an unlikely 10% yellow to reflect the chances of an Aussie win. 2-0 England the most likely result imo :D Can't wait :))
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    There is no doubt benc is a highly competent HU player, and mehh its funny he avoids me, but so do you!

My HU play is akin to your sports betting, pretty attrocious with loads of leaks!

But mehh, I am back on Friday for a serious HU grind. Aiming for 2000 turbos between Fri and end of July. Prob at £5.25 level. I like the 15/30 starting structure, means more volume. Perhaps me you and benc should have some sort of challenge?
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : There is no doubt benc is a highly competent HU player, and mehh its funny he avoids me, but so do you! My HU play is akin to your sports betting, pretty attrocious with loads of leaks! But mehh, I am back on Friday for a serious HU grind. Aiming for 2000 turbos between Fri and end of July. Prob at £5.25 level. I like the 15/30 starting structure, means more volume. Perhaps me you and benc should have some sort of challenge?
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    ugh, the V word! :(

I'm playing the turbos, which are pretty quick. I wouldn't mind seeing the 10/20 level added, it's only 2 minutes extra per game.

I think I'm misplaying a lot of hands in the early levels currently, often find myself at a chip disadvantage when we get to 40/80 (1k starting stack), but then players just seem to have no idea what to do, and I've been getting back in to it very easily.

If I can remember how to play deep I should start having more success.

Happy to join in any challenge that's based on winrate/profit, if it's anything volume related, I'll leave it to you 2 guys to go Heads Up ;)

I'll prob play between 30-40 HU games a day, every other day.

15 x 35 = ? Not many !
  • edited July 2013
    Dohhhhhh, the tilt master! You ask me a question about Clough and get me in a jolly worked up state. I rant for ten minutes, scribbling down random stuff that comes into my head about his glorious reign. Ruin my summer. I'd forgotten all about the shambles of the last few seasons. I was just enjoying my golf, watching a bit of cricket etc Then you don't even bother to respond! By the way Think the ashes might actually be closer than people seem to believe now. New coach, fired up. I think we're also a lot weaker than we were batting wise. Didn't know you were into staking. Always been a bit intrigued by it all. Be interested to hear more about what it entails for you? Totally understand if you or stakees would rather keep it all private.
    Posted by Jac35
    I'm not, really.

It's very casual, if a friend wants to play a bigger event, normally part of an online 'series' or some kind of promotion elsewhere, maybe even an spt, and they aren't comfortable paying full whack they'll often ask if I wanna chip in a few quid for a few %.

It's all very informal, I'm sure most players do or have done similar at some point, it's just abit of fun for me, and has been profitable overall.

Now that I've posted on your diary, I think I class as a poker friend, and you should sell me 10% of your spt 6max action! ;)

Back2back champion????

2 timessssssssssssssssssssssss :D

Derby 20/1 to win the championship!! Always feel they're a sleeping giant, massive under-achievers with incredible support home and away.

Might put them in a forecast with Reading, who I think will win the league easy (again).

Just incase!!! ;)
  • edited July 2013
    Funnily enough, before the last SPT, a guy who I'd had a few beers with the night before suggested doing an old fashioned %swap of each other in the tournament .
    I used to do this back in the old days at Gala Nottingham with a friend. We'd always swap 10% of each other and over a few years it probably pretty much evened out.
    The % this chap was suggesting was a lot higher than I'd ever done previously. I felt a bit uncomfortable  saying no and agreed to it. In all fairness he is a really nice guy and was a bit embarrassed when things went pretty well for me.
    He actually also went really deep and only just missed out on the money.
    Probably first swap I've done in 5 years, timing!
  • edited July 2013
    "There is no doubt benc is a highly incompetent HU player, and mehh its funny he avoids me, but so do you!

My HU play is akin to your sports betting, pretty attrocious with loads of leaks!

But mehh, I am back on Friday for a serious HU grind. Aiming for 2000 turbos between Fri and end of July. Prob at £5.25 level. I like the 15/30 starting structure, means more volume. Perhaps me you and benc should have some sort of challenge?"

FYP, and yeah no point me and you playing thousands of games against each other may as well just meet up and flip coins for few hours, i can beat people who think about poker at level 1 with ease and luckily 95% at 5.25 turbos are like that.

I'd be up for an roi challenge or something over x amount of games, need a reason to stop tilting up to £21 hypers, i'm trying to get a big grind in myself this month Ace at the 5.25 level so don't be coming and stealing all my customers get back to cash lol

• edited July 2013
    "There is no doubt benc is a highly incompetent HU player, and mehh its funny he avoids me, but so do you! My HU play is akin to your sports betting, pretty attrocious with loads of leaks! But mehh, I am back on Friday for a serious HU grind. Aiming for 2000 turbos between Fri and end of July. Prob at £5.25 level. I like the 15/30 starting structure, means more volume. Perhaps me you and benc should have some sort of challenge ?" FYP, and yeah no point me and you playing thousands of games against each other may as well just meet up and flip coins for few hours, i can beat people who think about poker at level 1 with ease and luckily 95% at 5.25 turbos are like that. I'd be up for an roi challenge or something over x amount of games, need a reason to stop tilting up to £21 hypers, i'm trying to get a big grind in myself this month Ace at the 5.25 level so don't be coming and stealing all my customers get back to cash lol
    Posted by benc

Sorry mate, I have no enthusiasm for cash with all these promos at the moment so its turbos ftw! Lets use a sample size of 1000 for me and you, and 500 for lazybones jj. Base it on roi for £5 and £10 games any speed(I have 100 buyins at 5.25 so will try to excercise some br management). Should be easy to filter on scope. Big note to self must not tilt into rr's or nl100 this month or especially ignore duff sports betting tips!

I will also be playing mtts as they have been a nice little earner so far this year but need to get out of this sideways phase I am going through. Will be looking to sat into the Thursday BH, Primo and buy in direct to turbo tuesday. Should make prio this month again, although the value seems to have diminished signficantly over the last few years.  

The syndicate freeroll is ridic value. Won £40  playing the last 3 weeks, in the qualifier and final there where players who didnt turn up. This week the prize pool was a whopping £1500 which is great for only 50 poker points. 

Not sure where results should be posted and how often, but jj is fickle this thread will get lost in the sands of time if he doesnt win ;).

• edited July 2013
    Hey AceGooner

1000 lol mental

Want a sidebet on who has the best ROI after 100 games? I'm playing £1 turbo games, you playing £5 turbo games?
  • edited July 2013

Morn'n.

Stop n start day yesterday, was on the computer all day from midday until around 10pm, but didn't really get much done :/

Started with mtts elsewhere, and managed to win a €5, 4max turbo for €240ish before 1.30pm! Very strange feeling having won an mtt with near enough a full days play ahead of me, not good for motivation!

I played a few more, mainly small turbos, and bricked everything apart from 1 7th place finish in a 1.2k gtd, which paid around €40, basically just covered all other buyins outside of the win. Decent day on mtts.

Plan is to transfer over to sky for the 2nd half of poker sessions, around 5/6ish until 10/11 depending on what time I pass out.

This didn't quite happen, got distracted by Skype and railing Don to a semi-deep run in another 4max tournament elsewhere.

Had the "well I've won 200 quid already today so I cba" attitude.

Was also a fun rail.

Eventually did get going on Sky, managed to get 18 games in in a couple of hours, between 8pm and about 10ish.

Results and performance were both decent, still room for improvement.

Ran pretty bad again tho!

I try to be as honest as possible when it comes to assessing how I'm running. I hate it when people convince themselves they're running way worse than they are.

But the last 2 sessions, despite winning overall, I've been below ev I think.

There will be periods when I run good and lose, too.

Here's the results.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/14/jlez.jpg/

It's not often I end a session on a positive note, I must really have been struggling to see if I called it a day on a 4 game winning streak! ugh.

Go in to Fridays session with abit of momentum anyway. Will aim to play 50+ HU sngs.

-----------

For the benefit of acegooner/benc.....

My stats for the month are...

58 HU turbos.

Avg stake = $19.31

ROI = 8.4%

Profit $58.54.

----------------------

GL all playing today.
  • edited July 2013
    Hey JJ i should be on in the morning/afternoon tomorrow so i'll give you a message on skype and can maybe set up the joinme.

My stats for the month are below, played a mixture of everything though which include quite a few £21 hypers last two mornings been purely because i've seen value against one specific player who is a reg at them levels but he had a little heater and coolered me a few times so only ended even today, still in profit at the moment. The bulk of my games will definetly be at 5.25 turbos and hypers though.

Games: 240
    av stakes: $12.13
    Roi: 4.4%
    Profit: $96.85

*wp on the mtt win btw, good to see some regular updating again.
  • edited July 2013
    Hey JJ i should be on in the morning/afternoon tomorrow so i'll give you a message on skype and can maybe set up the joinme. My stats for the month are below, played a mixture of everything though which include quite a few £21 hypers last two mornings been purely because i've seen value against one specific player who is a reg at them levels but he had a little heater and coolered me a few times so only ended even today, still in profit at the moment. The bulk of my games will definetly be at 5.25 turbos and hypers though. Games: 240 av stakes: $12.13 Roi: 4.4% Profit: $96.85 *wp on the mtt win btw, good to see some regular updating again.
    Posted by benc

Heres myne, roi will come down no doubt!

Played 15 
    Ave Stake  $9.14 
    Ave profit  $4.6
    Roi 39.1% 
    Profit $69 

I'm freeeeeee. Exam done although it was bloody hard. Will have a few games this evening and update tomorrow morning.  Seems like the challenge has spurred you on benc (yuk hate the use of the word spur!) time to catch up although I wont be challenging mad £21 hyper morning player that I know you are talking about, edge is too small and knowing my luck my br would be smashed to pieces by those turned str8s vs my premium overpair !
  • edited July 2013
    Hey AceGooner 1000 lol mental Want a sidebet on who has the best ROI after 100 games? I'm playing £1 turbo games, you playing £5 turbo games?
    Posted by LARSON7
    Henrik Larson is the king of kings? He broke my heart in 2006 when he layed on that pass for beletti to score in the CL final vs us. 

But I wont hold it against you! Jump into the challenge whatever stakes floats your boat mate. 

PS 1000 games seems a lot but 2 tabling its probably 50 hours play, not even a part time job!
  • edited July 2013
    set ur sharkscopes to £'s

#tilting
  • edited July 2013
    I've actually been playing a fair few of the old HU SnGs this week too just cos I can't be bothered with cash while this awful promo is running.

Obv the only one out of the 4 of us to be losing! Only played about 100 games so far this week, all £5.25 Speeds & Hypers and am down abuot £40 atm ... I think, something like that anyway. Ran SO bad in my first session of them so have spent ever since trying to win that back (which I am doing slowly).

Dunno if I'll play for the full month, but if I do, I'll join yaz.
  • edited July 2013
    set ur sharkscopes to £'s #tilting
    Posted by splashies
    +1

Lost count how many times I've said this
  • edited July 2013
    £'s if I'm losing, $ when I'm winning.

Tricks of the trade!  ;)
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Heres myne, roi will come down no doubt! Played 15  Ave Stake  $9.14  Ave profit  $4.6 Roi 39.1%  Profit $69  I'm freeeeeee. Exam done although it was bloody hard. Will have a few games this evening and update tomorrow morning.  Seems like the challenge has spurred you on benc (yuk hate the use of the word spur!) time to catch up although I wont be challenging mad £21 hyper morning player that I know you are talking about, edge is too small and knowing my luck my br would be smashed to pieces by those turned str8s vs my premium overpair !
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Nice roi atm lol Good luck with the exam so glad i have got that period out of the way, i'm back home now as my tenancy at my uni house ended at the weekend so at the moment im just hanging around, managed to sort an interview for teaching assistant position next week so hoping i can make a good impression as done that before and it can tide me over for a year untill i go into social work hopefully. So yeah basically was planning on playing aload of poker anyway as got bennicasim to pay for,  this roi thing just gives me little extra motivation to not go on super tilt and reg up like 3-4 tables at higher hypers against the the better players that play them lol the guy/lady i'm referring to you would be silly not to play however good they are running, one of 3 players i would play a few levels higher than i would regularly play at hypers. I'll update in £ next time, just followed jjs lead and it does make you feel better about it, i'm glad i don't have a -roi for the month anymore although still plenty of time!
  • edited July 2013
    set ur sharkscopes to £'s #tilting
    Posted by splashies
    So you can work out pot odds in your head but you cant divide X by 1.5.

Pffft ........
  • edited July 2013
    sorry benc - didn't mean to upset your roi

picked the game at random
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : Henrik Larson is the king of kings? He broke my heart in 2006 when he layed on that pass for beletti to score in the CL final vs us.  But I wont hold it against you! Jump into the challenge whatever stakes floats your boat mate.  PS 1000 games seems a lot but 2 tabling its probably 50 hours play, not even a part time job!
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    King of Kings and Legend:D

He set up both goals:(

1000 games, you are a machine! Good luck to you!

I didn't know you had a challenge going, sounds good. If you do want a side bet of a tenner let me know.

Based on me playing 100 games, against your x amount of games 1000?.

I take it the rake is the same 5%, no matter what level you play.

The best ROI over that period wins.
  • edited July 2013
    sorry benc - didn't mean to upset your roi picked the game at random
    Posted by GELDY
    No worries was 3 tabling them at the time otherwise would of said hello, used to losing the odd one (ten) here and there when im playing alot of hypers lol
  • edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : King of Kings and Legend:D He set up both goals:( 1000 games, you are a machine! Good luck to you! I didn't know you had a challenge going, sounds good. If you do want a side bet of a tenner let me know. Based on me playing 100 games, against your x amount of games 1000?. I take it the rake is the same 5%, no matter what level you play. The best ROI over that period wins.
    Posted by LARSON7
    LOL that sounds fair, not! You dont get a true indication of roi unless your sample size is at least 1000. You could run silly over 100 and im stuffed, and your playing quidders!