You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Lolpro runs eternally terrible [EvilPingu's Diary]

1161718192022»

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Saturday 30th June

£3.30 DYM - Played 1, Lost 1, -£3.30
    £11 DYM - Played 1, Won 1, +£9.00

Poker Bankroll: £348.42
    Today: +£5.70
    This month: +£163.55
    C4P Earned today: 13
    C4P: 7,001 (£154.02)

• edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Donk gets new computer :D [EvilPingu's Diary]:
    Hey I've been playing you now and then since you have just started playing 11 quid dyms... So by looking at your results you get almost around the same cash for points as money you win from these dyms each month? What percentage of direct profit and cash for points are you aiming for i'm just curious lol Also if you are going for priorty next month are you looking to get more profit from cash for points then? Started playing dyms about 3/4 weeks ago not sure if its the right choice for me or not... lol Sorry if it doesnt make sense my poker terminology is bad just started poker few months back i'm 1st year uni student so guess im a year older than you :)
    Posted by SMANIK

Hiya,

I assume you're looking at the profit/loss thing for the month compared to C4P? If so, then that's slightly misleading, as at the start of the month, I played in and cashed in the Super Roller (£110 buy-in, I cashed for £224). I've lost a few quid on cash, and made about £100 on DYMs this month.

I try to have a decent ROI%, unfortunately I've spent most of this month playing rubbish or running bad. If I had to come up with a ROI% that I'd be happy with over a large number of games, then I think I'd be happy to get around 6-8% ROI.

As for C4P, it takes care of itself really. I often set myself a target (which I also never ever reach, lol) for how much C4P I want in a month. C4P is more a volume target than anything else, although I do want to get into Priority club. 

Will probably be going for a lot more than Priority next month, I'm not sure exactly how many C4P to go for yet, need to have a look at the C4P table, work out how much money I need for various things, and go from there.

Terminology is no problem, I think I understand what you mean :) Yeah, year older sounds about right, I've got to do a 3rd year at College in September but hopefully going to Uni in 2013 - Which Uni do you go to?

In Response to Re: Donk gets new computer :D [EvilPingu's Diary]:
    Hey pingu I have a homegame group on the 'big site' there's about 14 members total now but 6/7 regular players. Recently we've started playing/learning all the mixed games, and reguarly play 2/3 sngs of various formats (normally start with 8game and whoever is out first picks the next game). It's normallly between 5-30 and 7-30 on weeknights, but can be earlier on weekends/bank holidays.  All players are off sky, and stakes are tiny (10c to $2 depending on who's playing). U wanna join? U wud get an email notification everytime a game is scheduled, and I can let u know on fb if you're around. Let me know and I'll pm you the codes etc. Even if you don't have a roll/don't wanna use it for these weird games someone will transfer u a book so u can play or something. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Sounds like fun - send me the codes across and I'll join :) I don't have a roll on there atm but I'm sure I could deposit a few quid sometime.

In Response to Re: Donk gets new computer :D [EvilPingu's Diary]:
    In Response to Re: Donk gets new computer :D [EvilPingu's Diary] : HI Andy, Thanks for reply.  1st bit - I'd forgotten about the MT'ing DYM aspect!!  DUH! 2nd bit - Just wondered what you view was on this.  I play "very fast" poker on another site as it suits my chaotic lifestyle.  I've found that if things are not going well after say 10/20 mins (equivalent of about 1-2 hr "normal" poker) it's best to stand and come back later.  After experimenting for about 2/3 months I've found it's DEFINITELY +ev to do this. pad 
    Posted by Glenelg
    IMO, it depends why things aren't going well.

I think that if you're running bad, like if you've had a few horrible outdraws, then there's no reason to stand. Actually, being outdrawn means that you've put your money in ahead and the opponent has got lucky, so why would you want to stand when you're getting people to put their money in with the worst hand, as over time, you're going to make money?

If you run Kings into Aces twice, and lose two buy-ins, that doesn't mean you're making a mistake by putting all of your money in the middle with Kings, either. Again, in that situation, I'd just reload.

The only thing that might change my mind about what I wrote above is that you're playing "Very Fast" Poker. Because you're getting dealt maybe 4-5x as many hands, if you play for half an hour then you're going to get outdrawn a lot more than you would if you play normal Poker, so if you're running bad, maybe tilting a bit, and it's affecting your game, which I imagine would be more likely to happen than in a normal game (I've never played "Very Fast" Poker so I don't know for certain), then there's definitely an argument for standing.

Also, if it's not going well because you're playing badly, then yeah, I don't see any problem with standing. Nobody can play at their best 100% of the time, but if you think you're playing bad there's nothing wrong with standing.
  • edited June 2012
    Hey EP, shame you prob wont make prio this month but heres an incentive for you next month. I rang up the prio line yest with a query and in our conversation came up details of the monthly freerolls they offer prio players.

In years gone by they have offered packages such as a corporate day at a manure match, I mean what use is that to a gooner! But recently they have been running a mini and main freroll every month on a seperate night, the main has a £2k gtee, mini £1k. In addition to this they are now offering a jackpot of £1000(increasing each month) which is given when a player wins the mini and main freeroll AND you dont have to win them in the same month. So win the main next month and mini three months later and bink a tidy jackpot. Now if you are a lower stakes player this is a very good oppurtunity to give the BR a boost. 
  • edited June 2012
    In Response to Re: Donk runs out of interesting thread titles [EvilPingu's Diary]:
    Hey EP, shame you prob wont make prio this month but heres an incentive for you next month. I rang up the prio line yest with a query and in our conversation came up details of the monthly freerolls they offer prio players. In years gone by they have offered packages such as a corporate day at a manure match, I mean what use is that to a gooner! But recently they have been running a mini and main freroll every month on a seperate night, the main has a £2k gtee, mini £1k. In addition to this they are now offering a jackpot of £1000(increasing each month) which is given when a player wins the mini and main freeroll AND you dont have to win them in the same month. So win the main next month and mini three months later and bink a tidy jackpot. Now if you are a lower stakes player this is a very good oppurtunity to give the BR a boost. 
    Posted by ACEGOONER

I came third in the main freeroll last month, after some donk donked me out.  Think it was about 320 pound.

But hardly great value when you consider how much rake people pay. Sky need to up their game big time with their rewards system in my opion. Especially considering that they have so little traffic at certain times of the day.
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Donk runs out of interesting thread titles [EvilPingu's Diary]:
    Hey EP, shame you prob wont make prio this month but heres an incentive for you next month. I rang up the prio line yest with a query and in our conversation came up details of the monthly freerolls they offer prio players. In years gone by they have offered packages such as a corporate day at a manure match, I mean what use is that to a gooner! But recently they have been running a mini and main freroll every month on a seperate night, the main has a £2k gtee, mini £1k. In addition to this they are now offering a jackpot of £1000(increasing each month) which is given when a player wins the mini and main freeroll AND you dont have to win them in the same month. So win the main next month and mini three months later and bink a tidy jackpot. Now if you are a lower stakes player this is a very good oppurtunity to give the BR a boost. 
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Not bad :) I'll almost certainly be getting Priority this month so will just have to take them both down and pick up that Jackpot in August. 

Seriously though, could take a while before anyone wins that. These Jackpots sound great but tbh, they're not actually that great when you think about it. The main and mini Jackpot has been won twice, so Sky have reseeded the Jackpot twice = £10k, plus the usual £100/week.

Sky make loads more than £100/week off the rake from the Mini - They probably make £100/day from it. Sky will have easily made back the £13k or so that they've paid out on the Jackpot through rake from the Mini. 

In Response to Re: Donk runs out of interesting thread titles [EvilPingu's Diary]:
    In Response to Re: Donk runs out of interesting thread titles [EvilPingu's Diary] : I came third in the main freeroll last month, after some donk donked me out.  Think it was about 320 pound. But hardly great value when you consider how much rake people pay. Sky need to up their game big time with their rewards system in my opion. Especially considering that they have so little traffic at certain times of the day.
    Posted by Spad3s
    Not brilliant (compared to some of the freerolls on other sites, but they probably have bigger fields too), better than nothing though. I'm never going to complain about free money :)

The free Vegas seat they gave away was pretty good IMO. 
  • edited July 2012
    July

At the end of this month, I'm going to be withdrawing most, if not all, of my Cash for Points money, as I have lots of stuff that I need to pay for in the next few months - Train fare + accommodation for University Open Days, clothes, books and bus fare for College next year, possibly an SPT Grand Final seat if I can afford direct buyin as well.

With that in mind, July needs to be a big month for me. I don't want to have to withdraw any of my actual bankroll if I can possibly help it, just the C4P payout at the end of the month.

C4P Targets

1) 1k C4P = £10. Enough for a cheap bottle of Vodka to drown my sorrows if I go busto )

2) 10k C4P = Priority Club + £280. Probably won't be enough money on it's own and will probably mean I'll have to withdraw some of my roll. Gets me into Priority Club though, which I've wanted for a few months now.

3) 16k C4P = £544. This will pay for train fare to Sheffield for a University Open Day which I have already booked & 1 night accommodation, plus clothes & books for College, and bus fare to College for the first month or two next year. This is the minimum that I'll be happy with this month.

4) 25k C4P = £1,100. As above but will also give me enough for SPT Grand Final direct buyin, train fare to Nottingham, plus money for a hotel.

5) 31k C4P (1k/Day) = £1,612. Would allow me to enter the SPT Grand Final, and either bankroll some of my C4P at the end of the month, or have some money to spend on other stuff.

Other targets

1) Buy Sharkscope subscription - Will probably get the "One Time" pay as you go version for $10 (idk what that is in £) which will last me a while, so I can put graphs and stuff in this thread.

2) Get Deuces Cracked trial, subscribe if it's any good.

3) Improve ROI on £5.50 DYMs - This dropped off last month, and I was basically break even, which isn't good enough. Looking for a 6-8% ROI this month.

4) Improve ROI on £11 DYMs - Again, this was alright but still not really happy with it. Would like to see a 4-6% ROI, at least.

5) More work away from the table - Review more hand histories, watch more training videos. I don't do these things enough.
  • edited July 2012
    Good luck at Uni open days, it was alot of fun for me.

Deuces cracked is well worth subing to. The trial is excellent by the way you can download as many videos as you like in the week trial period. The video catalougue is massive and full of quality.
  • edited July 2012
    Sunday 1st July

Really frustrating day yesterday, ran terribly when I started and couldn't be bothered to play after that (apart from the TV DYMs, couldn't resist). Also had a go at the DYM laddering challenge but couldn't even win a 60p DYM, sigh.

Expecting a slow start to the month, might get a short session in tonight, but I have to go to an induction day at the College I'm going to next year tomorrow, so I doubt I'll get much time to play until Wednesday (I'm sure I'll find time to be a TV tart on Master Cash though, ofc)

£0.60 DYM - Played 1, Won 0, Lost 1, -£0.60
    £1.15 DYM - Played 1, Won 0, Lost 1, -£1.15
    £2.25 DYM - Played 1, Won 0, Lost 1, -£2.25
    £3.30 DYM - Played 10, Won 6, Lost 4, +£3.00
    £5.50 DYM - Played 28, Won 12, Lost 16, -£34.00
    £5.50 TV DYM - Played 2, Won 2, Lost 0, +£9.00
    £11 TV DYM - Played 1, Won 1, Lost 0, +£9.00

Poker Bankroll: £485.44 (Including June C4P)
    Today: -£17.00
    This month: -£17.00
    C4P Earned today: 196
    C4P: 196 (£0.00)

• edited July 2012
    In Response to  Re: Donk gets new computer :D [EvilPingu's Diary] : Hiya, I assume you're looking at the profit/loss thing for the month compared to C4P? If so, then that's slightly misleading, as at the start of the month, I played in and cashed in the Super Roller (£110 buy-in, I cashed for £224). I've lost a few quid on cash, and made about £100 on DYMs this month. I try to have a decent ROI%, unfortunately I've spent most of this month playing rubbish or running bad. If I had to come up with a ROI% that I'd be happy with over a large number of games, then I think I'd be happy to get around 6-8% ROI. As for C4P, it takes care of itself really. I often set myself a target (which I also never ever reach, lol) for how much C4P I want in a month. C4P is more a volume target than anything else, although I do want to get into Priority club.  Will probably be going for a lot more than Priority next month, I'm not sure exactly how many C4P to go for yet, need to have a look at the C4P table, work out how much money I need for various things, and go from there. Terminology is no problem, I think I understand what you mean :) Yeah, year older sounds about right, I've got to do a 3rd year at College in September but  hopefully going to Uni in 2013 - Which Uni do you go to? In Response to  Re: Donk gets new computer :D [EvilPingu's Diary] : Sounds like fun - send me the codes across and I'll join :) I don't have a roll on there atm but I'm sure I could deposit a few quid sometime. In Response to Re: Donk gets new computer :D [EvilPingu's Diary] : IMO, it depends why things aren't going well. I think that if you're running bad, like if you've had a few horrible outdraws, then there's no reason to stand. Actually, being outdrawn means that you've put your money in ahead and the opponent has got lucky, so why would you want to stand when you're getting people to put their money in with the worst hand, as over time, you're going to make money? If you run Kings into Aces twice, and lose two buy-ins, that doesn't mean you're making a mistake by putting all of your money in the middle with Kings, either. Again, in that situation, I'd just reload. The only thing that might change my mind about what I wrote above is that you're playing "Very Fast" Poker. Because you're getting dealt maybe 4-5x as many hands, if you play for half an hour then you're going to get outdrawn a lot more than you would if you play normal Poker, so if you're running bad, maybe tilting a bit, and it's affecting your game, which I imagine would be more likely to happen than in a normal game (I've never played "Very Fast" Poker so I don't know for certain), then there's definitely an argument for standing. Also, if it's not going well because you're playing badly, then yeah, I don't see any problem with standing. Nobody can play at their best 100% of the time, but if you think you're playing bad there's nothing wrong with standing.
    Posted by EvilPingu

Thanks for your reply, intresting, love the colour coding lol You seem to know ur stuff about poker did u start years ago if not what are the best methods for increasing your experience and knowledge on poker quickly do you think? I go to the Uni of Sheff took aerospace eng just read your'e going to the open day which uni are you looking to apply in sheffield?!! uni of sheffs great and sheffields awesome btw but yeah train costs me loads to go back home drains a lot of money... :)

• edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Donk gets new computer :D [EvilPingu's Diary] : Thanks for your reply, intresting, love the colour coding lol You seem to know ur stuff about poker did u start years ago if not what are the best methods for increasing your experience and knowledge on poker quickly do you think? I go to the Uni of Sheff took aerospace eng just read your'e going to the open day which uni are you looking to apply in sheffield?!! uni of sheffs great and sheffields awesome btw but yeah train costs me loads to go back home drains a lot of money... :)
    Posted by SMANIK
    I only started playing Poker for real money on my 18th birthday (Also the day I made my first post on this forum). I've always been interested in card games though, and have been watching the Sky Poker channel since it started in 2007. 

Between the launch of the Sky Poker channel and my 18th Birthday, I used to crush on Facebook Poker :')

I wouldn't say there's any "quick" ways as such, there's a lot of good books out there which will help improve your game and are recommended by most Poker players, things like "Super System" and "Harrington on Hold'em". I've not read either of them myself although I should probably buy them sometime. Also, there's a lot of good training videos out there. 

I'm going to University of Sheffield for the open day in September. Basically took a map, and applied for prospectuses from every University north of Birmingham, lol. Slowly reading through prospectuses and picking a few of the open days to go to. Train costs are going to be a nightmare for me too, 16-25 Railcard FTW though.
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Donk runs out of interesting thread titles [EvilPingu's Diary]:
    Good luck at Uni open days, it was alot of fun for me. Deuces cracked is well worth subing to. The trial is excellent by the way you can download as many videos as you like in the week trial period. The video catalougue is massive and full of quality.
    Posted by TWRAMYEP
    Cheers :) I've also heard from someone else in Team51 that Deuces Cracked is good - Will definitely look into it sometime this month.
  • edited July 2012
    Monday 2nd July - Didn't Play. Could've had a short session in the evening, but seeing the problems with tournaments, decided not to bother.

Tuesday 3rd July 

Once again, didn't play today. Got up at 5am as I had to go to the College that I'm going to in September. It was a complete waste of time, but didn't have much choice other than to go as it was mandatory to ensure my place next year.

No worries as I was expecting a slow start to the month. Will be playing tomorrow (Today as I write this) though.

BTW - Sigh at my diary being on page 4!

Poker Bankroll: £485.44 (Including June C4P)
    Today: +£0.00
    This month: -£17.00
    C4P Earned today: 0
    C4P: 196 (£0.00)

• edited July 2012
    Wednesday 4th July

The plan was to grind a lot of DYMs again today. For a number of reasons, this never quite happened. When I did eventually start playing, it was the same old rubbish that I've been putting up with for the last three weeks, playing alright but running unbelievably bad. Whilst I'm not the greatest DYM player on the site, I'm definitely better than my results over the last 1k games would suggest. 

Played some tournaments, and those were really frustrating as well - One of them was my fault, trying to bluff a station who wanted to draw to the 4th nuts, and was going nowhere when he hit. Of course, I do the same thing as I'd do with the nut flush, he snap calls, make notes that this guy will pay me off big with the 4th nuts on a board with 4 of one suit, then go find the cat...

Had a go at the timed tournament challenge, which I attempt and fail miserably at every week. This week was no different, although I got to the final hand, 8bb and two limpers, I have A8, easy shove. Two calls from A5 and K9, K9 binks, I don't cash. As it turned out, even a treble up there wouldn't have given me a big enough ROI% to win the BH seat, which makes losing despite being favourite in the hand slightly less irritating.

By this time, I was sick of Hold'em, so I played a few PLO8 DYMs, as I haven't played it for ages. PLO8 is a wonderful game - Sadly, the majority of people only play Hold'em, plus people like to not go too far out of their comfort zone, and being dealt four cards instead of two, and having a lo pot and a hi pot is scary ) I would definitely recommend PLO and PLO8 to anyone who hasn't played either before. I also wanted to keep the C4P ticking over. While I'm not going to get a ton of C4P from £2.25 DYMs, every little helps. 

Having ran bad for the last 1k Hold'em DYMs, I'm probably going to have a break from them for a while, or at least reduce my DYM volume, as I'm simply not enjoying them at the moment. I don't know what else to play, 10NL would be the obvious choice with my current bankroll though.

It's not all bad news, though, I registered for the 8:05 BH, cashed and took two bounties. Not a massive profit, but I'll take any profit I can get :) Also won all of the PLO8 DYMs that I played, which meant I finished today with a much more respectable result of only being £8.68 down. Just need to start running better in Hold'em DYMs.

£250 GTD (£5.50) - 36/46 (5 paid) - Tried to bluff a station.
    £100 GTD (Freeroll) - 252/372 (40 paid)
    £250 GTD Timed (£5.50) - Out last hand to someone limp/calling with K9 and getting lucky, sigh.
    £500 BH (£2.30) - 59/678, 2 bounties, £2.37 + £1.50

£5.50 DYM - Played 17, Won 8, Lost 9, -£13.50

£2.25 PLO8 DYM - Played 3, Won 3, +£5.25
    £5.50 PLO8 DYM - Played 2, Won 2, +£9.00

Poker Bankroll: £476.76 (Including June C4P)
    Today: -£8.68
    This month: -£25.68
    C4P Earned today: 122
    C4P: 318 (£0.00)

• edited July 2012
    hi ep,
    i know where u r coming from m8 with running bad on the dym front.
    it really does make you wonder about them sometimes,doesn,t it?
    still the c4p is good with them,so it,s not all bad news.
    i,m sure things will eventually go our way,well i live in hope anyway.
    i know 1 thing.....
    i,d swap my br for yours atm.   lol
    keep grinding m8.
    besy wishes
    :)
    dev
  • edited July 2012
    Thursday 5th July

Today, I experienced this mythical thing known by Poker players as "Run good". Sadly, I'm unfamiliar with this concept, but I believe this occured today. I actually won some flips, and even held the times when I got my chips in as a 70/30 favourite. Yes, this really did happen. Honest.

Result is a £50 profit :) I think I played well too, but I also held in key spots, with the expection of the Lucky Sevens where I built up a stack, trebling up early, then just went card dead and couldn't win a flip. Oh well, I'll put up with it if it means I run better in everything else.

Wrote some other stuff, but apparently the forum was unavailable when I pressed enter and it decided to delete it all, and I cba to write it again as I want to go to bed, so just copying what I wrote in Notepad before copying onto the forum and amending as I'm lazy.

£5.50 NLH DYM, Played 11, Won 7, Lost 4, +£9.50
    £11 NLH DYM, Played 4, Won 4, Lost 0, +£36.00
    £2.25 PLO8 DYM, Played 2, Won 2, Lost 0, +£3.50
    £5.50 PLO8 DYM, Played 2, Won 2, Lost 0, +£9.00

Lucky Sevens - 47/128, started really well, trebled up early, but had a ton of short stacks on my table and went card dead so couldn't do much other than fold for ages, then couldn't win a single flip.

Poker Bankroll: £526.99 (Including June C4P)
    Today: +£50.23
    This month: +£24.55
    C4P Earned today: 119
    C4P: 437 (£0.00)

• edited July 2012
    Friday 6th July

Didn't play much (again) yesterday. Will be putting in a ton of volume today though, hopefully.

5 x 10NL, +£1.68

£5.50 DYM, Played 8, Won 5, Lost 3, +£6.00
    £11 DYM, Played 1, Won 1, Lost 0, +£9.00

4k BH Sat - 5/25, 2 seats. Posted exit hand in clinic.

Poker Bankroll: £534.07 (Including June C4P)
    Today: +£7.08
    This month: +£32.43
    C4P Earned today: 74
    C4P: 511 (£4.09)

• edited July 2012
    hi ep, i know where u r coming from m8 with running bad on the dym front. it really does make you wonder about them sometimes,doesn,t it? still the c4p is good with them,so it,s not all bad news. i,m sure things will eventually go our way,well i live in hope anyway. i know 1 thing..... i,d swap my br for yours atm.   lol keep grinding m8. besy wishes :) dev
    Posted by devonfish5
    Yeah, DYMs can be frustrating sometimes, especially when you play super tight for the whole thing, first hand you play is in the 100/200 level, and someone still wants to call your shove with QJ and you're only a 60/40 favourite, which you inevitably lose too. Sigh.
  • edited July 2012
    Saturday 7th July

Finally think my run bad is over. I also got a decent amount of C4P today, which I haven't until now. Will get a load more points tomorrow, and hopefully win a few quid as well :)

£3.30 DYM - Played 1, Won 1, Lost 0, +£2.70
    £5.50 DYM - Played 14, Won 9, Lost 5, +£13.00
    £11 DYM - Played 20, Won 13, Lost 7, +£40.00
    £16.50 DYM - Played 6, Won 3, Lost 3, -£9.00

£2.25 PLO8 DYM - Played 1, Won 0, Lost 1, -£2.25

Poker Bankroll: £578.52 (Including June C4P)
    Today: +£44.45
    This month: +£76.88
    C4P Earned today: 366
    C4P: 877 (£7.02)

• edited July 2012
    I know how ya feel EP, I've had my first proper decent winning session at Hypers tonight for the first time in ages. Went on a horrible downswing, then been breaking even for about 2 weeks.
  • edited July 2012
    Sunday 8th July

Today was really bad, donked off 4 BIs playing terribly @ 10NL, and bubbled the League Stars Freeroll (£110 bubble). Run better plz.

Only good thing today was winning an 8-game home game on that big site, think sparkly things in the Sky. :)

---

£2.20, 10 player Sit 'n' Go - Played 2, didn't cash.

Team51 Freeroll - 38/94, Didn't cash.
    League Stars Freeroll - Bubbled, sigh.

10 x 10NL, -£38.67

Poker Bankroll: £535.45 (Including June C4P)
    Today: -£43.07
    This month: +£33.81
    C4P Earned today: 62
    C4P: 939 (£7.51)

• edited July 2012
    Whats happened here, where is pingu and why have his post been deleted?
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to Re: Donk stops running bad, at last [EvilPingu's Diary]:
    Whats happened here, where is pingu and why have his post been deleted?
    Posted by Dumbmofo
    Banned i think
  • edited July 2012

Readers of this thread and penguin fans in general might be interested in this link.

• edited July 2012
    Well done sky, ban anyone who posts something bad about your site.

Same thing happened to me around a year ago, criticised the software and rewards, got banned, was unbanned but told not to post negative things about sky poker again.

Great way to run things.
  • edited August 2016
  • edited August 2016
    In Response to Re: Donk stops running bad, at last [EvilPingu's Diary]:
    Comedy bump
    Posted by Lambert180
    Oh man, the bit on the first page where I'm moaning about bad players playing bad. Cringe.

Thread title is a lie. I still run permanently cr*p ;)
  • edited August 2016