You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Play My Hand requests.....

Comments

• edited June 2010

hi   I wonder if you could show this hand from 4p/8p cash tables i played on saturday 5th june 2010  maybe you could show it on the club on Monday or next Saturday on Mastercash

hand number is  263902438 

i think i bet too much after river card tho i was worried he had higher straight  what bet should i have done for value as he had called my previous raises

many thanks  michael  (dtwbandit)
  • edited June 2010
    Hand ID: 264101038

Alias: DeucesLive

Fairly early stages still of a satellite (blinds 100/200, going up every 3 minutes, starting stack of 3k, field of 31- top 6 get seats).

Up against another big stack, both have strong stacks compared to the field but still low in terms of blinds due to fast structure (I had around 30 BBs or so, opponent had a few more).

Certain I'm ahead on the flop and turn, but very unsure on the river. Second pair was counterfeited, and the way it played I was almost certain he had a queen or flush draw, so I was in the dark as to whether he was bluffing with a busted draw, or betting for value on his trips. In the end I folded, leaving myself around 2k back from 5500 prior to the hand. Not sure where I went wrong, if at all- maybe allin on the turn? Not sure if he would have even folded that though, so maybe it ended up for the best- and on the river, should I be calling that?
  • edited June 2010
    hand numer - 265475377
    name - stuballs
    double your money sit n go
    12th June about 19:15
    i hit a set on the river but made 4 to a str8 on the board and foled to a big bet. right move?

thanks
  • edited June 2010
    Could you show hand 265480356? 

It was the first hand in the Saturday night Open and helped me go on to my deepest finish in a main event.  Unfortunately not a big cash but still a great evenings poker.
  • edited June 2010
    Could you show this hand from 2/4p Omaha,
    I'm getting into the pot cheap with AA and flush draw,
    post flop, SB bets pot, figure he's hit 2 pair, set or bottom straight,
    still cheap enough to see turn, if no re-raise behind by BB, figure he's on a draw,
    Turn sets up possible top end straight, SB only bets 3/4 pot, trap or bottom straight,
    I call for value, if I hit flush on the river without board pairing, BB only calls, draw?,
    Flop hits nut flush draw for me, how do I get paid the max?
    SB only bets 1/2 pot, still looks like bottom straight, (he's also hit a flush, trapping),
    If I call and BB folds I lose value, If I raise more than min I could loose both.
    I min raise, BB folds and SB calls.

I would like to know what hand BB had before folding
    and also if I could have got all SB's stack if I'd gone all-in, or would he have folded?

Hand History #266605562 (23:17 17/06/2010)
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    dunni18 Small blind  £0.02 £0.02 £3.95
    stat78 Big blind  £0.04 £0.06 £4.00
      Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

barry1935 Fold     
    Red_King Call  £0.04 £0.10 £3.97
    gazvegas Call  £0.04 £0.14 £6.76
    starlite Fold     
    dunni18 Call  £0.02 £0.16 £3.93
    stat78 Check     
    Flop

dunni18 Bet  £0.16 £0.32 £3.77
    stat78 Fold     
    Red_King Call  £0.16 £0.48 £3.81
    gazvegas Call  £0.16 £0.64 £6.60
    Turn

dunni18 Bet  £0.48 £1.12 £3.29
    Red_King Call  £0.48 £1.60 £3.33
    gazvegas Call  £0.48 £2.08 £6.12
    River

• Q

dunni18 Bet  £1.04 £3.12 £2.25
    Red_King Raise  £2.08 £5.20 £1.25
    gazvegas Fold     
    dunni18 Call  £1.04 £6.24 £1.21
    Red_King Show
    • A
    • A

dunni18 Muck
    • J

Red_King Win Flush to the Ace £5.78  £7.03
    Thanks
  • edited June 2010
    Hey guys would you please show my hand request 266567109 i would like to now if a got full value for it and if not what i could of done to get it.

cheers
  • edited June 2010
    5p-10p cash game hand as below:

267694166 2010-06-23 12:51:55

Master Cash table 3.

I'm in the big blind and there's a min raise from the player in the cut off so I flat call with A-10 offsuit. The flop comes A-3-8 with two hearts. I check and my opponent puts in a continuation bet which I decide to put in a reasonable raise to find out if my ace is any good to which my opponent shoves and I fold. I suspected my opponent had aces, at worst A-K, was this too tight or over time will this prove to be the correct fold with my opponent playing the hand so aggressively?

Many Thanks,
    Gavin
  • edited June 2010

Hand number: 267857051
    Your alias: Chopsuey
    sit N go: DYM
    Date and time: 2010-06-24 14:39:18

Picked up the rockets and got a dream raise from blue boy. I re-raised him relatively small expecting him to shove over the top as he has been plaing VERY loose. he calls and on the flop i open shove for him to call with J3 and spike the three on the river. I don't see how I could have played it any other way as even if I shoved pre-flop I believe that he would still call as he had done earlier in the game with 8c3c and spiked it there aswel!

Thanks x

• edited June 2010
    I don't know how this hasn't been noticed yet but Red_King posted a hand and it's creating a pop-up window showing the hand and preventing any posts on this thread if you are on the final page.

Edit: this post went onto the next page so if you open the previous page of posts you will see the problem.  Happens in IE and FF.
  • edited June 2010
    267999114 - Master Cash 7

I think this hand is pretty interesting at every stage, and it would be interesting to know what an analyst thinks of the play (especially river).  Ben
  • edited June 2010
       could you show this hand please its from MC1 at 7-10pm on 26th june 2010 its the biggest pot i've won at this level so far & worth a look

the hand number is    
    # 268325502 

many thanks

Michael  aka  dtwbandit

ps if you show it could you pm so i can set my sky+ to record
  • edited June 2010
    Please could you show #268515579 from sundays £55 deepstack at 19:39

I was in the small blind with fairly decent cards, UTG raised 3bb and the button called, I raised it up again to about 8 bigs. UTG calls, then the button re raises to about 25 bigs and I didn't really fancy a three way oop with just strong cards when I was obviously up against other strong ones. Perhaps I would have called had I been behind UTG (who was a very good player I might add) and I just didn't want to throw chips away when I didn't need to at that stage. In the end myself and UTG both folded to the button and I'm left wondering if I had made the right decision and if the button perhaps put me on a squeeze play. His call suggested a slow play along with the 3bet because he would have perhaps been satisfied with the pot size. Help me guys!
  • edited June 2010
    Hand number: 268469791
    Your alias: Lb438
    Tournament name / cash table number: 2p/4p
    Banstead
    Date and time 14:02 27/06/2010

could i get off this hand. raise pre flop 3x big blind with 4 3 suited get 2 blinds calling flopped open ended straight and flush draws. take free card on flop when it's checked to me to try and hit my draw (thought someone might be slowplaying Q)  2nd Q hits theres a small bet i call with my huge draw  2 on river and i make my straight and lose
     he had Q2 and made house on river when i made my straight
    Question is could i get off this without losing everything as i did. I put him on Q but because i had raised pre flop did not think he would have called with Q5 Q6 or Q2 thought mabey AQ KQ etc. should i raise more pre flop ....?? to get people off Q2's ect.

although there is a paired board it's very dry and unless he flopped a set it doesnt look like he had house.
  • edited June 2010
    hand #269079729 played on 5p/10p cash.  I made over £8 on it when I shouldn't have made anything.
    I had A9 v a player 23 and he calls my bets every street despite having nothing.
    The reason I think it's worth showing is to try and help the other player understand why his play was so odd and why if he re-raised all in on the turn it could have got me off the hand.  I did nothing fancy in playing this hand but just want to try and understand the other players thought process.
    Robert (ertikins)
  • edited July 2010
    Hand no. 269418655
    Alias: Burbinho1

Table: Mastercash4

I raise with 7c9c get min reraised so call. A n other calls too.
    Flop is jc 8c 5h.

So basically I flop massive. I have any 6 any 10 any club and am more than happy to play for stacks.
    10c even makes straight flush.
    Reraiser makes pot sized bet I call 3rd player in pot goes allin. Initial reraiser calls I call.
    I am happy to let the pot get as big as it wants and am certainly not folding.
    Reraiser/pot bettor is bit of a lose cannon so would rather get the chips in having hit when all is said and done as it was generally impossible to get him to fold.
    Turn came 9h. Initial reraiser goes allin. I call. The river is a club and I take pot v ak and aj.

The reason I send this is that there were some dumbos on the table who thought I should fold and could not understand that I was favorite and even suggested it would be shown on mastercash and I would be criticised. Can an "expert" confirm that the hand was unfoldable at every stage. If I was against better players I would have reraised on the draw but knew certainly one of these guys wouldn't fold.
    On the turn I figure "correctly" my outs are any 6,7,9 or 10 or any club.. Can't recall the exact odds but sure I was getting 2/1 on a call. Perhaps viewers could be educated to realise a call here is mathematicvally mandatory. On flop I have 15 outs, on turn 20 by my calculations.

I was somewhat annoyed that the other players at the table seemed to think that the aj got unlucky when he was always an underdog and didn't play the hand particularly well imo given the action that preceeded his all in. reraiser could easily have had overpair. I though he might have aa and knew I was favorite against this holding whereas the aj allin was a bit of a hit and hope in my opinion.

You might also use hand as example of how people massively overplay ak when it misses the board!!!!!
  • edited July 2010

cash game
    hand id: cant remember
    time: 2pm 30/06/10
    alias: a1m33g
    table: erewash

the game was a 2 and 4p blinds and i had £1.42 before playing my hand and i had Q6 or Q8 suited diamonds i played as it was cheap and flopped a diamond flush with an ace on the board i decided to min bet to keep my opponent guessing! the turn came a Q so i raised my min bet to 8 and have 1 caller the river came a 7 of diamonds and my opponent bet at me so i re-raised they re-raised i re-raised all in they called and showed me the King of diamonds

i felt sick so sick infact i didnt watch any more poker that day! please can you play this hand as i want to find out if the way i played my hand was alright and if i was just as unlucky as every site i have ever played on and cash games with friends i play these hands symbolise my luck

• edited July 2010
    Hand History #269761656 (21:29 03/07/2010)

Hand request pls
  • edited July 2010
    alias yoda37
    hand no 270279982
    prob did i play this hand wrong in mon's night b/hunter or was i just unlucky???
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Guys,

I don't know if this hand would be for the Club or Top of the Pots slot on Saturday, i'll leave it to you.

Hand id- 270449085
    Master cash 4-- 6/7/10--21.15
    £37 pot
    What do you think of my flop play. Would you advise another way to plat this hand.
    My thinking on the flop was that i was only beaten by KK, but i didn't think the pre-flop betting suggested that hand. The half pot post flop bet smelled like top pair, 2 pair, or flush draw, but when the all-in came i was worried that they were slow playing KK but i still believed my original pre-flop thoughts, so called. If they had KK so be it, but a really nice pot to pick up.
    After this hand i re--raised a few pots(using my stack) and finished with £42 from a starting £10 (not a bad session).

Thanks Col

PS can you let me know if this hand will be on any of the programmes(so i can sky+ it ) thanks
  • edited July 2010
    dym sit and go. hand no: 270520985 7/7/10 1.10

early on i flat call with 6's, hit set on flop, player bets out 60 to which i raise 180, player flat calls, turn card is a third diamond and player bets out 360, thinking he might have flush or maybe even a poss straight i fold em. please can you play this hand as i would like to know if i was right to fold or if i was way too tight and should have maybe raised?? i would also appreciate any advice given. cheers ryan (waller02)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests.....:
    dym sit and go. hand no: 270520985 7/7/10 1.10 early on i flat call with 6's, hit set on flop, player bets out 60 to which i raise 180, player flat calls, turn card is a third diamond and player bets out 360, thinking he might have flush or maybe even a poss straight i fold em. please can you play this hand as i would like to know if i was right to fold or if i was way too tight and should have maybe raised?? i would also appreciate any advice given. cheers ryan (waller02)
    Posted by waller02
    ps if you are playing it could you let me know when, thanks
  • edited July 2010
    Hand id 270532166 i was in 5p 10p cash raised 4x bb floped the nuts and then that happend, could i of done anythink different, or got off it?
  • edited July 2010
    cash game
    hand: 270625825
    alias: sapperbot
    date

Take a look at this hand and explain how i could possibly been called with a 2-3 offsuit when he had hit nothing after the flop ????? this has been the worse call since i have been playing poker it purely baffles me
  • edited July 2010
    alis harvey23

hand: 270876094
    cash

• edited July 2010
    tourney id: 2882450
    hand i went out on
    £100 gtd freeroll
    10 July 2010

I guarentee that I am the unluckiest player on Sky poker lol - hit two pair with a possible flush - guy goes all in (on the turn) so I have to call - he had 3 5 two pair i have Q 5 two pair - he hit a 3 on the river to give him a full house!! lol
  • edited July 2010
    06/07/2010 01:23270314354
    I absoloutely loved this hand and how it panned out

i have 632.50 in chips im comtemplating if i should call 100 on the button with 10s 5h offsuit now this is where playing this hand is good for me as i think my table image appears as tight as i dont play many hands and those i do choose to play are usually the premo hands.

so i flat call a 100 and i get to see the flop and to my delight 5c 5d 5s! so i have just flopped quads at this point enima bets 100, eddie85 calls and i decide to flat call aswell as not to scare my customers off but when your down to 432.50 in chips after the call its not easy to scare them away!

turn comes 4 diamonds and now emina has a diamond flush draw but at the time i didnt know this he is first to act and bets 300 and eddie85 gets out the way i dont have a tough decision to make and shove all in leaving him to decide whether to fold or call my all in for 132.50 more he calls shows K 10 suited diamonds i show quad 5s, 8 of diamonds hits the river hes got a flush but i take the pot but still fail to gain momentum after this
  • edited July 2010
    Hi guys
    looking forward to a good show

can you please if advise if i played this hand correctlyhand  273191356- or was i too agressive for begining of tourney - - what if anything  should i of done differently - how much should you risk your whole tourney on at the begining of a tourney

cheers

Jeffter
  • edited July 2010
    Hi guys
    looking forward to a good show

can you please if advise if i played this hand correctlyhand  273191356- or was i too agressive for begining of tourney - - what if anything  should i of done differently - how much should you risk your whole tourney on at the begining of a tourney

cheers

Jeffter  - sorry forgot - was in 2nites primo
  • edited July 2010

Alias: Lamiepie

Hand: 273252653

9k Primo - Had aces and finished 3rd.

• edited July 2010
    I would be nice to see if this laydown was the correct thing to do.  Actually I can answer that, it was, after this I went on to get my seat in the SPT Swansea but I'm curious if tinman had the straight?

Tournament: SPT Swansea Satellite
    hand:
    tinman had been entering into most pots so was playing any two cards in my mind.
    I put in a decent raise preflop
    flop looked very good for Qs so put in the 3/4 pot continuation bet
    the call didn't worry me too much
    turn was not a nice card and put lots of draws out there but the 30 bet was odd, so I raised 3/4 pot to see where I was
    the river 4 was not good and put 4 to a straight and the shove was uncallable for my satellite tourny life.

Good job I folded.