You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Play My Hand requests.....

Comments

• edited October 2010
    master cash 5,hand number 299606951,9:45 pm 18/1/2010.Would like to know if this hand played itself or if i could have folded to bet on river,dont think I WAS EVER GOING TO DO THAT,wanted all of money in pot with my set.
  • edited October 2010

Hi

Can you show this hand please?

Aces v Aces - who wins?

£3 dym
    19/10 at 19:45

Thanks
    Graeme aka SuperSnedds
  • edited October 2010
    Hand: 300274666
    Alias: Lepoisson
    Cash table 2/4p
    Date: 21/10/10
    Time: 13.20
    I had pocket aces and was sat seat before button I think, I min raised, all everyone else up to then had flat called.
    Then the guy sat before me went all in. In a heat beat, I threw my lot in. He had pocket Js against my pocket As.
    I didn't see much beyond the 1st card on the flop - J.

Just the nature of poker I guess, although would like to hear if I should have played the initial bet more aggresively, i was close to flat calling in any case.
  • edited October 2010
    was my bet size right and should i have checked on turn
    i raised to look like a bluff/steal
    four4two
  • edited November 2010
    POKER CAN BE SO CRUEL SOMETIMES

Made final table in £100 gtd as short stack,
    managed to steal/ladder up to 3rd,
    then this (Victor Meldrew) bad beat #300778823.
    In BB with 55, utg raises 3xBB, I shove all in,
    villian A2, flop 5 A 9, turn A, river A.
    Flopped a set, turned FH, Rivered by Quads.

I'd like to see this played back as I may have dreamed it, lol.

Has anyone got directions to Area 51?
  • edited October 2010

Can you tell me when it is shown as well please? I have no idea how this works? lol
  • edited October 2010
    hand number - 301854547

MASTER CASH 3
    Date: 2010-10-26 17:35:03

basically a guy raised the blinds 3x blind with aces i call with j7 suited flop comes Ace jack 4, turn comes jack i have trips he has a boat river card jack for my quad jacks.. was a bad beat for the guy
  • edited October 2010
    ok this was a few months back and i did request but put wrong id this it the right one 2/4p erewash id 273528939
    been on the table for a while and was very passive, then it just went nuts on the flop, so the question is what do you think off all the plays ?
  • edited October 2010
    mcfc123   hand id 303278062     was i right to call  £250 bh 7 players left and player 1 raises 3000 and player 2 go's all and i call with jj i was thinking player 1 had small pair and player 2 was trying to push me off the hand so was i right or should i of folded and waited for better spot to call
  • edited October 2010

HYPETING
    Master Cash 4
    30/10/2010 - 17:13

Pockets 10s so i raise 3x BB. Fold until the small blind were they flat call. Flop comes down 8(hearts) 3(spades) Q(hearts). small blind checked, I c bet 3 quarters of the pot and he flat calls. Turn comes 5(hearts). He then leads out half pot so i flat call. River comes 6(clubs) he then bets almost 3 quarters of the pot, and then min raise and he folds. Very curious to what this player had. And if there is any way i could of played it better to extract more money.

Please show seeing as my requests never get shown!

Ha ha

HYPETING x

• edited October 2010
    can you please look at hand 303506673 and tell me if i could have done anythin different? i seem to be getting very bad beats like this on a regular basis
  • edited November 2010
    Hand no 303484726
    Date 2010-10-31
    time 20:03:50
    alias nickuk72

2nd hand of last night's Primo.
    I see a flop against Gliterbabe and Sarandy (doesn't get much tougher!) with my pocket 2's.
    I hit my set but Sarandy goes all in. I don't like it but call. Gliterbabe folds. I find myself looking good against Sarandy's flush draw but he hits on the turn.
    Did I make a mistake here? Is Sarandy playing a thought-out strategy risking it all so early in the tourney?

Cheers in advance,

Nick Donaghey
  • edited November 2010
    hand id : 306465564
    alias : scouse_ste
    table : farsley

all i can say is WWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWW this is me first hand of the night just sat down at this table after gettin in from work/pub lol but is there other way this hard cud play out n wa i wrong to call pre-flop?
  • edited November 2010

lost with a straight flush, tournament 3610012 scary about the 5th hand in. chuckbod went out with the straight flush, what could I have done to avoided this?

• edited November 2010
    Hi, I play under Cobbler78 and was playing a £5 DYM, I think I played this hand quite well and had to call the all in as only one hand was beating me, ie the royal flush, and yep he had it. Might be a good one to show on TV. Hand History #306710756
  • edited November 2010

306939512 royal flush

• edited November 2010
    i lost this hand but it did make me laugh 307172233

thought i played it right and had it in the bag....

troggers
  • edited November 2010

From Softly, could you play my hand from last nights Primo 307972248.Didn`t agree with Trevor Harris`s analysis. When Dan raised preflop from s/b I thought it could be a steal, as I didn`t want to reveal the strength of my hand I just called. I missed flop but decided if Dan had trip J`s he would PROBABLY would have checked therefore I raised to see he`s reaction. He re-raised, again I thought he would have just called to keep me in pot. When you play someone like dan you cant just play ABC poker I would appreciate other peoples comments.

• edited November 2010
    What about this for the last hand of the tournament?
    Could you play this? 308072427
    1130pm bounty hunter 14/11/10 final hand.
    Hand played at about 220am after 30 mins heads up.
    Revez4584

Thanks
  • edited November 2010
    Cash game
    Hand: 308185920
    Table: Bruton
    Alias: maggers
    Time: 18.09 15/11/10.

Thought you may like to show this hand which came up earlier on one of my tables. I get dealt kk in the small blind and there is a raise from under the gun. There is then a very small reraise from a short stack all in. I decide to 4 bet and then get a fairly quick all in 5 bet from the bb with a medium stack. The original raises then 6 bets all in. For the first time ever i decide to fold kk pre flop. Was hoping to get some feed back on this hand but also i think it would be worth showing due to the overall outcome of the hand :-)
    Many thanks.
  • edited November 2010
    Can you play this hand, £3.30 DYM, 5 left in,
    I'm 2nd short in BB, with AA,
    UTG shoves all-in, next player calls the all-in,
    everyone else folds to me, I have to shove,
    other player calls my all-in with chips to spare.

How much of a favorite am I against two lower pairs?

No spot prizes for guessing which hand won, lol.
  • edited November 2010
    hi was wondering can someone have a look at this for me

tsp classic 15/11/10  at 23-51  tournament no.308337378  dubmaster

felt i was commited and sure pot was mine but a silly move earlier (which i tend to) probably prompted same player to call,i had fought back from around 800 chips or so and determined to finish in the money,should i have commited all my chips?still learning and have done reasonably ok lately in tournaments but tend to panic or do silly or inexperience moves.

thanks  dubmaster
  • edited November 2010
    alias:CRAZY_ACE
    hand 3087188747-14:21 17/11/2010
    hi all, i am a newbe poker player and would like to know was this bad luck or bad play?? (be gentle)
    thankyou
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Play My Hand requests.....:
    Can you play this hand, £3.30 DYM, 5 left in, I'm 2nd short in BB, with AA, UTG shoves all-in, next player calls the all-in, everyone else folds to me, I have to shove, other player calls my all-in with chips to spare. How much of a favorite am I against two lower pairs? No spot prizes for guessing which hand won, lol.
    Posted by Red_King
    Yo Red,

You need to give them the Hand ID for them to be able to play the hand for you. Description is no good :)
  • edited November 2010

Hand History #308697422 (12:42 17/11/2010)

MTT final table 5-handed, the chip leader misplays AA by limping in then self-destructs. There has been quite a lot of chat on the forum about how to play AA recently, what approach do you suggest?

• edited November 2010
    hi.

i was in the £2000 TSP Classic on 18 Nov '10 and went out to a hand 309200647.
    i thought i was ahead after the flop so made the move, i would like this looked at as i had the same thing in a live tournament at DTD and ended up losing to the same sort of hands.

i've all ways thought i should make them pay for a draw if i think i am ahead in the hand..

thx troggers
  • edited November 2010
    Hi,

Please play my first ever hand request as it was the weirdest hand I have ever seen played in my whole time of playing on Sky Poker.  Is my opponent a maniac/window licker or did he misclick the fold button?

My alias is: INFINITYEV

Hand History #312116128 (01:10 28/11/2010)

I raise with QQ and get called, the flop comes down 9,K,J and I CBET and get raised and I call because i'm a big fish and spike the miracle 10 card on the turn, I donk bet £3.75 out with my straight and he raises me to £13.30 so I shove all in for only about 45p more and he folds?????

What is going on, is he so bad that he plays like that as a bluff gone wrong or did he misclick the nuts?
  • edited November 2010
    hand history - 312305690

Do you think i could have got away from this hand?
    Basically the table was extremely tight and every time I raised previously the table folds.
  • edited November 2010
    Any comments on 312670077 would be greatly appreciated. Never had a bad run like the current one but I know that's poker so will play through it.

I must have lost my 10 last races, in the last 5 inutes 55 v AK, str8 n the river, lost aj to a 10 to this opponent , a few hands earlier.

Apart from folding to initial raise should I have played it differently, called min raise as I had position.
  • edited November 2010
    Copied from another thread:-

2 sets of quads in one hand

posted at 29/11/2010 7:03 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    First: 1/6/2010
    Last: 29/11/2010
    I was playing in the £2.30 BH Monday afternoon and this hand came up. Any chance of letting us see it on tv please.

312622749 is the Hand number.

Thanks

Dave

Think I might have put this on wrong forum. Can you move it for me if I have please.