You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ask Tikay?

Comments

• edited April 2012
    hi tk i know your prob infact definately better at poker than me but i do reckon i could beat you in an egg and spoon race. Are you up for the challenge :)
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay?:
    [QUOTE]Hi Tikay, I have to say thank you for running the Viva las Vegas super satellite.  I thought it was a super idea and great tournament structure. Big congrats to Sam for taking it down, a very popular winner. My question is, given the overlay, is there any plans to run another one for next month?  I reckon, given the right promotion, it would easily make the 230 runners.
    Posted by 67Bhoys

Hi Mr Celtic Supporter, & thank you.

Another one next month? Probably. But there will be at LEAST one more THIS month. Watch this space. Or more correctly THIS space.

Overlay? We hope not, but we'll see. Sometimes we have to have a little gamble, & sometimes a bit of money gets thrown away, or "invested", as part of a larger picture, so to speak. As long as the fundamentals are right, then Sky Poker will try & make it work. If players support it, all well & good, if they don't, then so be it, move on, there are always a hundred other new ideas in gestation. 

Keeping it real, keeping it fresh.  

PS - Good luck in Sunday's "Old Firm" renewal. To both teams, obv......;) 

• edited April 2012
    what would u say is a ROI would u say thanx rob and me and my bro are looking forward to see u and sky team in cardiff
  • edited April 2012
    Mr. Kendall, I will keep this brief:

I've recently been presented with two main event entries from presenters (Richard for his timed tourney competition and Anna for a show contribution) and both have been for the Thursday Bounty Hunter. In fact, competition prizes always see to be for the Thursday Bounty Hunter. Why is that? Is there something about Thursdays that I'm missing?

Perhaps not the toughest question you'll ever have to field. lol

Thank you.
  • edited April 2012
    Mr. Kendall, I will keep this brief: I've recently been presented with two main event entries from presenters (Richard for his timed tourney competition and Anna for a show contribution) and both have been for the Thursday Bounty Hunter. In fact, competition prizes always see to be for the Thursday Bounty Hunter. Why is that? Is there something about Thursdays that I'm missing? Perhaps not the toughest question you'll ever have to field. lol Thank you.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    I asked this recently too. I just got told it's because it's so popular, but I still think if it's so popular (which I know for a fact BHs are) then it can get runners on it's own without having to give seats away free. I'm sure there are plenty of people (me included) that would prefer to play maybe the deepstack ME where Sky could give a cheaper seat away anyway (saving money) and give people some variety.
  • edited April 2012
    hi tk i won entry to a live tourney,through j.hartigens omaha tourney,but i havent heard anything.could you look into it for me,regards brett 
  • edited April 2012
    [QUOTE]hi tk i won entry to a live tourney,through j.hartigens omaha tourney,but i havent heard anything.could you look into it for me,regards brett 
    Posted by trevil25

Very sorry about that Brett, no idea what happened there, James H is normally very fastidious with such things, but I suspect some comms failure has gone off. Blame Hartigan, we all do.
    You say a "Live" Tourney, yes? Presumably an SPT? If it was for Cardiff - this weekend - please reply soonest, so I can have a seat reserved for you.

Can you let me know exactly what you won, & I'll get it sorted for you pronto-ish. Again, apologies if we have messed up. 

Rather like the name "Brett", if I may say so. Reminds me of this.....

Jules - Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like?

Brett -
    What?

Jules
    : What country are you from?

Brett
    : What? What? Wh - ?

Jules
    : "What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What?

Brett
    : What? 

Forum rules suggest its probably best if I stop there......

Please let me know what you won, & I'll sort it.

What?

• edited April 2012
    Regarding Trevil's post - Poker_Fail won the Cardiff SPT seat through James' All Rounders League, so I think there's a misunderstanding somewhere? Can't see Trevil's name on the ARL tables anywhere.

Correct me if I'm wrong here.

EDIT: Never mind, I think it's for this one:

Says Trevil won Free Entry to a one-day SPT
  • edited April 2012
    Mr. Kendall, I will keep this brief: I've recently been presented with two main event entries from presenters (Richard for his timed tourney competition and Anna for a show contribution) and both have been for the Thursday Bounty Hunter. In fact, competition prizes always see to be for the Thursday Bounty Hunter. Why is that? Is there something about Thursdays that I'm missing? Perhaps not the toughest question you'll ever have to field. lol Thank you.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Good morning Mr Borin.

Very interesting question, actually.

There is no real reason that the Thursday BH is usually the prize given, except that it's sometimes a chance for players to "get on TV", & if they win a Thursday night seat, & run deep, the channel try to ring them & do a Live Phone-In.

If players preferred something else, I'm sure it could be sorted. It's a nice easy "message" line though ("Message" is SO important, but thats something I will explain another day)...

"And well done to Johnny, he wins a seat in Thursday's prestigious Sky Sports Bounty Hunter on SkyPoker.com, simulcast on Sky Sports"

And in that simple little sentence, all sorts of messages have been sent to our viewers, we have satisfied certain criteria within our teleshopping licence terms, made Sky Sports happy, & drummed up a little "SkyPoker.com" noise. 

It could of course to be to any "regular" event, but now we come to communications, & trying to streamline & optimise the Admin. By making it, by default, ONE Event, every time, it means that the Producers can easily just send a formatted e-Mail to Head Office "please enter Johnny into Thursdays Sky Sports BH".

Now consider if we give the winner of the Comp a choice.....

We say "you have won".

Johnny says "ooh, thanks".

We say "what do you want to play?"

Johnny says "the Friday Main Event"

We say - "You know that's a rebuy, right?"

Johnny says "oh, no, I prefer freezeouts".

We say "which one?"

Johnny says "which ones can I play?"

And so it goes on. And what is the line of communication? The Forum? Customer Care? Show thread? The very moment these lines become confused, a comms failure is near certain. 

Consider that matter last week, when a Gentleman did not receive the i-Pad he was entitled to. He got upset - rightly - & complained on the Forum. Within minutes, the world & his wife were on thread, & we saw comments from others such as "Sky Poker are a DISGRACE, give the man his i-Pad", "how will the Mods sort THIS?" & all sorts.  And that was all because of a comms (communications) failure. As sure as God made little apples, if Sky Poker award someone a prize, they will get it. Always. But you can now see, I hope, why they try very hard to streamline & simplify the Admin porocess, because it better avoids misunderstandings & comms failures.

I'll also tell you that they would award a lot more freebies, were it not for the fact that the process of sorting out the prize is fraught with difficulties, & the moment Sky Poker put a foot wrong, someone is gonna be on the Forum making a noise about it. Which, for the business, is kind of counter-productive, if you think about it. Hence it limits the amount of freebies given out. Shame, really, but what comes round goes round, as they say.

Well done on those two wins by the way - I trust (PLEASE say yes!) that both were sorted out satisfactorily for you.        
  • edited April 2012
    Regarding Trevil's post - Poker_Fail won the Cardiff SPT seat through James' All Rounders League, so I think there's a misunderstanding somewhere? Can't see Trevil's name on the ARL tables anywhere. Correct me if I'm wrong here. EDIT: Never mind, I think it's for this one: https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=show_static&page=poker_community_forums&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a57795ac2-1793-4377-b4cf-e124b0f555f4Forum%3adf77f82c-151f-4bea-aae1-fb423dcae1faDiscussion%3a62ece2ed-544f-4a38-aece-ae627ec284fd&plckCurrentPage=0 Says Trevil won Free Entry to a one-day SPT
    Posted by EvilPingu
    Aah, thanks.

If Brett (WHAT?) confirms that he wishes to play Cardiff SPT this Saturday, as his Freebie, I'll sort it.
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay? : ... Well done on those two wins by the way - I trust (PLEASE say yes!) that both were sorted out satisfactorily for you.        
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks for the response Tikay.

The first was sorted very well for me, without me needing to lift a finger. Sadly it didn't do me much good in the tourney itself: Busting after half an hour with no bounties was not the best. The second is supposed to be tomorrow and I'm sure it will all be arranged without any problems. Shame it can't be arranged in advance for me to pick up some big hands, eh?

Bounty hunters wouldn't be my personal preference but I would never quibble about it. It seems a little bit ungrateful when someone offers you a £33 gift to say "actually I'd prefer such-and-such."

If I play a few hands this time maybe I'll send some into the show. Something along the lines of "In this hand I did something really embarrassing. I'd love you to show it so we can all laugh together". Something to look forward to.
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay? : [QUOTE ]hi tk i won entry to a live tourney,through j.hartigens omaha tourney,but i havent heard anything.could you look into it for me,regards brett  Posted by trevil25
    Very sorry about that Brett, no idea what happened there, James H is normally very fastidious with such things, but I suspect some comms failure has gone off. Blame Hartigan, we all do. You say a "Live" Tourney, yes? Presumably an SPT? If it was for Cardiff - this weekend - please reply soonest, so I can have a seat reserved for you. Can you let me know exactly what you won, & I'll get it sorted for you pronto-ish. Again, apologies if we have messed up.  Rather like the name "Brett", if I may say so. Reminds me of this..... Jules - Oh , I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like? Brett - What? Jules : What country are you from? Brett : What? What? Wh - ? Jules : "What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What? Brett : What?  Forum rules suggest its probably best if I stop there...... Please let me know what you won, & I'll sort it. What?  
    Posted by Tikay10
    hi tk thanks for prompt reply,it was for second in james omaha league comp,cant do cardiff,busy bee up on roofs regards brett,p.s got the name cause my old departed mum liked james gardner,aka brett maverick even got 2nd name james lol cheers tk
  • edited April 2012
    ... If I'm ever going into a race, I make sure I'm favourite. 

...My convertion rate on races is less than 20%, despite nearly always being a favourite going into them. 

What do you mean by race?

Because I would normally take it to mean a coin flip situation where the odds are roughly 50:50.

Of course one side usually is the favourite, but your wording makes it sound like you might not mean coinflips when you talk about races.

In Response to Re: Ask Tikay?:
    My question is, what am I doing wrong? It's got to the stage, now, where I can't even play Aces cos they lose, for me, 90% of the time. ...
    Cheers Mike Cullen "Thebigwave"
    Posted by thebigwave

a. don't do that - at one of the Sky Poker live tournaments I saw someone fold AK twice pre; once to a pre-flop shove by a very very short stacked player on the button when she was in the blinds and once when she was the short stacked player to a shove. My point is she said she did it because she 'always' lost with AK; never do anything out of superstition or fear (which is what this is).

b. You have some surprisingly specific percentage figures quoted for things which most people wouldn't really know unless they were very good at analysing their own results.

which leads to...

...  ... Look at my history and you'll see. 
    Cheers Mike Cullen "Thebigwave"
    Posted by thebigwave

The only way anyone can look at specific history is if you give them a file containing it.

1. What do you count as a race?
    2. Have you got hand histories saved for all this poker you've played? Have you analysed it to show that you have lost 80% of your races? and 90% of the hands with AA as your hole cards? Or are you 'approximating'?
  • edited April 2012
    i havnt seen you at the tables tk for a long while not sure what your playing these days? I always like to see you at my table and makes for good fun. What games do you play at the moment so i can come and say hi or donate some chips your way :)
  • edited April 2012
    Hi Tikay

Thanks for the heads up about the fun post on the tv last night. That marriage offer from you was a little shocking though! My lovely girlfriend, Sue, would have something to say( you may be getting hate mail from her soon....beware!). Mind, i did get the valentine's day 'marry me invite' from her as is the tradition, it seems. She's moving soon to make a life with me  so the q is certainly being considered........don't tell her though
    Promise!
    Actually, we are off to South Africa in September for a tour incl safari's, night bushwalks, hot air ballooning, whale watching, Rourke's Drift etc then Capetown and Table Mountain. That may be the time to give her an answer, eh? .......hot air balloon 5000feet up, "yes" or chuck her out!!! Brilliant...job done!
    If you don't mind, Tikay, i'm going to put a 'how to keep your poker fun' thread up to get members with varying years of experience for their suggestions.....along the lines of learn omaha, give yourself a pressie of a buy-in to a bigger T than you normally play etc. That sort of thing. OK?
    I've managed to satellite twice into the 15k sky sports bounty hunter and on both occasions was overawed and just could not pull the trigger. Hopefully, if i manage it again then i'll make sure i enjoy it and have fun!!!
    You never know 'post of the week' may get me a freebie eh? (Got to try, Tikay!)
    Anyway, enjoying my time and having fun, which may not be a complete poker goal but certainly is a goal for life in general. Life is for living and Sue and i certainly hope to get the best out of it.
    Cheers..

All the best and keep well.
                            Steve aka profman15

PS By the way, that 'serious' notice in What's on tonight' got me hook, line and sinker. I thought someone had died, to be honest. .....
    Or Carlo's tan had run!!!!! The sofa would be ruined.

PPS Stiil waiting for your thoughts on how to keep fun in your game.
  • edited April 2012
    SPT Cardiff Leg 5

Great time was had meeting the sky team in Cardiff earlier today, the gent himself, Tikay was a pleasure to meet and chat to (along with a prized photo of myself and him prior to the event), along with many of online friends - unfortunately two bad beats later and this was the end to my SPT in Cardiff on this occasion. Happens to us all, but great as i have said to meet such a wondeful group of people and hopefully we can have more TPT playing in the next one in Blackpool.

Bit gutted to be out after Level 3 but played my hands correctly and as we all know, "It's POKER" - was unable to meet young Richard as he arrived a little late (but glad i finished higher than him lol), Sara looked as lovely as ever and all the big names, Julian, Jen, Ryan aswell as Dylan12, ThommyD were all their either playing or commentating on the tables.

Great atmosphere, just wish i had stayed last night and met more of them, seems the party went on well into the early hours and many players were suffering today whilst playing.

Great setup - great bunch of people! Well done to sky for the opportunity of offline events.

Good luck to all left in the tourney, see you at the next one hopefully.

Cheers

Chris Jones
    POKEY2011
    Bristol
  • edited April 2012
    Hi Tikay,

Was a really great day at Cardiff, obviously it's always nicer when you cash but either way it would have ben really fun. Bit of a shame I went out before the FT especially with so many real shorties... I really wanted to get my hands on one of them Sky trophies for a FT, but once I'd cashed I was definitely going for the win, and I just got a bit unlucky, jamming into KK.

Great fun and was nice to meet alot of the guys like you, Ryan, Julian etc.

Was Carlo at the DTD Grand Prix or something? Was looking forward to meeting him, but oh well, many SPTs still to come.
  • edited April 2012
    Hi Tikay, Was a really great day at Cardiff, obviously it's always nicer when you cash but either way it would have ben really fun. Bit of a shame I went out before the FT especially with so many real shorties... I really wanted to get my hands on one of them Sky trophies for a FT, but once I'd cashed I was definitely going for the win, and I just got a bit unlucky, jamming into KK. Great fun and was nice to meet alot of the guys like you, Ryan, Julian etc. Was Carlo at the DTD Grand Prix or something? Was looking forward to meeting him, but oh well, many SPTs still to come.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Glad you enjoyed it, & yes, a shame you never went a shade further & Finalled, but such is poker, & I thought you handled the bitter disappointment very well. I think how we handle poker's beats & knockbacks is a true litmus test of our character, it bares our soul. As in poker, as in life, & all that. 

I'm not sure what happened with Carlo, in truth, I just heard that he had rung someone on Saturday & said that he would not be able to attend. Maybe he was with his daughter, he absolutely dotes on her. Apologies, anyway, for his absence. 

Sky Poker & 865 were well repped though, I thought, more than usual, in fact, with Sarah, Richard, Thewy, Jen, Ryan, etc. 

It makes SO much difference when you meet "virtual" friends from online in real life.

It was, on the whole, a pretty good day I thought, & it was grand to see all the different Teams so well represented, too. 

All good.      
  • edited April 2012
    SPT Cardiff Leg 5 Great time was had meeting the sky team in Cardiff earlier today, the gent himself, Tikay was a pleasure to meet and chat to (along with a prized photo of myself and him prior to the event), along with many of online friends - unfortunately two bad beats later and this was the end to my SPT in Cardiff on this occasion. Happens to us all, but great as i have said to meet such a wondeful group of people and hopefully we can have more  TPT  playing in the next one in Blackpool. Bit gutted to be out after Level 3 but played my hands correctly and as we all know, "It's POKER" - was unable to meet young Richard as he arrived a little late (but glad i finished higher than him lol), Sara looked as lovely as ever and all the big names, Julian, Jen, Ryan aswell as Dylan12, ThommyD were all their either playing or commentating on the tables. Great atmosphere, just wish i had stayed last night and met more of them, seems the party went on well into the early hours and many players were suffering today whilst playing. Great setup - great bunch of people! Well done to sky for the opportunity of offline events. Good luck to all left in the tourney, see you at the next one hopefully. Cheers Chris Jones POKEY2011 Bristol
    Posted by POKEY2011
    Amen to all that, Chris, & was good to meet you, too, at long last.
  • edited April 2012
    Great set up, nice people! - What time did the final table actually finish?

POKEY2011

Chris Jones
  • edited April 2012
    Finished about 1am I think... must be one of the quickest final tables I've ever seen, but there was alot of shorties and a few aggressive players so hey ho.
  • edited April 2012
    Hi Tikay Thanks for the heads up about the fun post on the tv last night. That marriage offer from you was a little shocking though! My lovely girlfriend, Sue, would have something to say( you may be getting hate mail from her soon....beware!). Mind, i did get the valentine's day 'marry me invite' from her as is the tradition, it seems. She's moving soon to make a life with me  so the q is certainly being considered........don't tell her though .  Promise! Actually, we are off to South Africa in September for a tour incl safari's, night bushwalks, hot air ballooning, whale watching, Rourke's Drift etc then Capetown and Table Mountain. That may be the time to give her an answer, eh? .......hot air balloon 5000feet up, "yes" or chuck her out!!! Brilliant...job done! If you don't mind, Tikay, i'm going to put a 'how to keep your poker fun' thread up to get members with varying years of experience for their suggestions.....along the lines of learn omaha, give yourself a pressie of a buy-in to a bigger T than you normally play etc. That sort of thing. OK? I've managed to satellite twice into the 15k sky sports bounty hunter and on both occasions was overawed and just could not pull the trigger. Hopefully, if i manage it again then i'll make sure i enjoy it and have fun!!! You never know 'post of the week' may get me a freebie eh? (Got to try, Tikay!) Anyway, enjoying my time and having fun, which may not be a complete poker goal but certainly is a goal for life in general. Life is for living and Sue and i certainly hope to get the best out of it. Cheers.. All the best and keep well.                         Steve aka profman15 PS By the way, that 'serious' notice in What's on tonight' got me hook, line and sinker. I thought someone had died, to be honest. ..... Or Carlo's tan had run!!!!! The sofa would be ruined. PPS Stiil waiting for your thoughts on how to keep fun in your game.
    Posted by profman15

Another great Post, Proffy. That holiday you have booked looks a once in a lifetime jobbie, I hope it goes well.

Fun in poker? Well you know my views, & I've always held them, & no point in me repeating them again. I'm reasonably bright, but I can't figure why some get so snarly & moany, & take it quite so seriously. Why EVER would any pursue a hobby which upset them so? 

I have a Forum interest elsewhere, we began 7 years ago with the motto "Poker with a Smile", & it was because I feel so strongly that recreational players - 99.9% of us - should enjoy our poker, that, along with 2 others, I helped found APAT, for which, I might add, we got ripped to shreds on every poker Forum in the UK. Now, not so much.....;)

I've recently been approached with a view to getting involved in a new poker venture, which will be primarily about reinforcing the "Poker is Fun" message, & as long as it does not conflict commercially with my role here, I'll do that. 

I must say, I do find the constant moans of a few a bit tiresome, but you know how it is, life is divided into two broad types, the moaners & the doers, the glass half empty v the glass half full thing. Takes all types I guess.

Thank you for your Post.
  • edited May 2012
    played saturday tourney first hand straight 10 2 ace all in beat off flush out played tourney sunday weell in got jj flop  comes j 33 full house i go all in called beat off 3333 gutted played one tourney 2nite monday doing well me big blind 5 6 suited 3 call flop comes 66j trips ibet 2 stack 1 raise i call 5 comes fullhouse i go all in he calls j 8 firstly how can he call bot he hits a jack cant beleive it my luck cannot be this bad can u please explain gone on 4 weeks and wat chance this happening 3 staight tourneys wat odds
  • edited May 2012
    Hi Tikay,

I'm about 20th in STT League Points atm, so maintaining that position would usually mean getting into the TSP qualifying tournament. However, I think I remember reading somewhere that there isn't any TSP qualification at the end of June - Is this the case, and if so, is there going to be anything else in it's place this quarter?

EvilPingu
  • edited May 2012
    Hi Tikay, I'm about 20th in STT League Points atm, so maintaining that position would usually mean getting into the TSP qualifying tournament. However, I think I remember reading somewhere that there isn't any TSP qualification at the end of June - Is this the case, and if so, is there going to be anything else in it's place this quarter? Thanks :) EvilPingu
    Posted by EvilPingu
    You are correct, Evil, the Jan-Feb qualifying quarter (for the April-June membership) was the last for the time being, TSP is currently being "rested" for the summer. There is no direct replacement at present, though lots of other stuff is going off, as always.

It's "very probable" that it will return in the autumn, suitably freshened up, with added zing, zest, & nice stuff. A very small staff handle all the Sky Poker business, & with so much going on, especially the construction of the new site, & some other stuff, & the size of the Team, we were not able to give it the attention it deserved, hence it was decided to rest it for the Summer, & bring it back betterer, & nicerer.  

• edited May 2012
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay? : You are correct, Evil, the Jan-Feb qualifying quarter (for the April-June membership) was the last for the time being, TSP is currently being "rested" for the summer. There is no direct replacement at present, though lots of other stuff is going off, as always. It's "very probable" that it will return in the autumn, suitably freshened up, with added zing, zest, & nice stuff. A very small staff handle all the Sky Poker business, & with so much going on, especially the construction of the new site, & some other stuff, & the size of the Team, we were not able to give it the attention it deserved, hence it was decided to rest it for the Summer, & bring it back betterer, & nicerer.     
    Posted by Tikay10
    I look forward to trying to qualify when it returns then :) Thanks for the reply.
  • edited May 2012
    Hi Tikay
    Any plans to do a points vegas sat as done previously got 17500 sitting there lol
    Trying to win a vegas seat but no joy so far but will be going over there anyway so probably see you at the venetian deepies or our fav 7pm caesers donkament ;-)
  • edited May 2012
    Dear Tikay,

Your constant moaning about others moaning is getting tiresome.

:)

But seriously, I think there is a difference between moaning about bad luck and going crazy on other players/dealers/the site. The first one seems quite natural and I would question what the point of playing is if you don't get upset at losing or get a high from winning. The second one is completely unacceptable.
  • edited May 2012
    Wiiiiii I knocked Carlo out of the SPT :D I think I deserve a prize lol

But anyway, I still havn't used the Thewy's entry from the HU comp, still busyish and don't know when I am free on a Tuesday evening... hopefully it doesn't have an expiry date!

Great commenting at Cardiff lol at least my exit hand was a good one
  • edited May 2012

Hi Tikay,

This is a long shot and whilst I doubt that you will be able to help personally, you may be able to either point me, or send this post to the correct person.

Approx 2 months ago I changed my e-mail address, and obviously changed it in my SkyPoker settings.

Since then I have not received any of the 'standard' e-mails, such as informing me when the TSP play off was, my monthly 'you have earned x amount of C4P this month', or any other e-mails from SkyPoker. 

I e-mailed customer services a few weeks back and they looked into it and said they'd done something and to leave it a couple weeks and if nothing changed then to get back in touch.

Well nothing changed so I done that today, and was asked to go on live help to speak to someone.  After a very quick chat, she told me that everything was fine your end and therefore there was nothing else she could do, that's it.

So is that it, am I just supposed to put up with it from now on, and if I miss a league stars freeroll, or any other tourny because I was not informed then so be it. I'm also slightly annoyed that I am missing out on the promotional e-mails that Sky sometimes send out, and that I might be missing out on something through no fault of my own.

Like I say, whilst I very much doubt you'll be able to help directly, but if you could point me in the direction of someone that might know a bit more about this kind of problem and deals with these kind of things I would greatly appreciate it,

Many thanks,

Chris