You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Ask Tikay?

Comments

• edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay?:
    hi tikay i would be greatful if you would let me know if you have heard anything about poker in the park this year, i went last year had a great time, learning with paul zimbler, and when i sat down at one of the tournament tables i had sam tricket playing on my table three spaces to my left. i have had a quick look on line but cant find any info. hopefully its not been a casualty of the olympics.
    Posted by longman912

Hi longman this may help CLICK HERE

• edited August 2012
    Teeeks,

Can my SPT Grand Final ticket be sold to another player or not?

Customer care aren't making it clear

Cheers

Goose
  • edited August 2012

Morning.

I've been a bit pre-occupied with other stuff, but I'll try & deal with the questions now.

Many thanks to those who have replied on my behalf.
  • edited August 2012
    hi tikay i would be greatful if you would let me know if you have heard anything about poker in the park this year, i went last year had a great time, learning with paul zimbler, and when i sat down at one of the tournament tables i had sam tricket playing on my table three spaces to my left. i have had a quick look on line but cant find any info. hopefully its not been a casualty of the olympics.
    Posted by longman912
    Hi Longy.

scouser has replied correctly.

I'm not actually comnvinced that Poker in the Park will happen again in London.

It was designed around the London "autumn" Poker Festivals, but now that WSOP-E has gone off to the South of France, it does not have the same compelling logic. Anyway, fingers crossed it does.
  • edited August 2012
                                                                                        Hi Tikay, would it be possible for you 2 have a look at the " late reg going to be a permanent fixture on Sky MTTs " thread. You posted on it some time ago & i am still waiting for you 2 get back 2 me with an answer 2 my question. Thank you .                                                                                       Mick.
    Posted by chew07
    Hi Mick,

I have now replied "on thread".

Any further questions on it, stick them on "Ask tikay", I am less likely to miss them then.

Thanks, & apologies for the delay in replying.

• edited August 2012
    Hi Tony,  longshot........ have messaged sky as our donk-a-fun on sunday has been put up as NLO in lobby, when it should be PLO8 this week, I know its week-end, just seeing if someone can change it!! .....PS You Invited to play too hopefully we can alternate it between PLO & PLO8 every sunday!! GL & TY!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    I hope this got sorted Dave.

I'd love to play these when time & my Diary permits, but I try to have Sunday evenings  offline these days as much as I am able.

I hope to be playing some Omaha & Hi-Lo on site during the week though. I had a game last week, & it was huge fun. I got proper busted before the money, too;)

• edited August 2012
    hi there tikay. Wondering if there's anymore news on the sky poker app??
    Posted by nffc4eva
    Morning Mr City Ground Regular.

There is news, but I'm afraid I'm not going to give dates, it only ends in folks throwing it back at us if the date misses, & in the very nature of IT stuff, dates do move, it is inevitable, as anyone in business, or IT, would readily know & undferstand. A shame really, we would love to discuss everything like this openly, & have ongoing dialogue with some of the Client-base on the Community, but experience has taught us that it is not wise.

Good luck in the coming football season - been a few changes there I gather. I only realised quite recently that Steve Chettle works there - wow, he brings back a few memories for me. 

• edited August 2012
    hi tikay im wondering if anna decided who won the competition on last nights live show as i keep checking the live thread she said she was going to post it on but theres nothing there and im just wondering if she announced it on the show and ive missed it. thank you mel
    Posted by lol_i_call
    Hi Mel,

I really don't know, in truth. Anna told me she planned to post it the next day.

Not making excuses for her (well, I am I suppose...) but the current Show format is incredibly tiring for all the crew, both sides of camera, & so we just want to go home as soon as the Show ends at Midnight. 

The crew arrive around 3pm I think, the Presenter around 4pm, the Analyst a little later but having first done his prep, then there is rehearsal, & at 7pm, bang, 5 hours straight, without so much as a break, & concentration levels need to be massive. That is especially tough when there is no Guest, too. Not complaining, not at all, but it is a tough shift, & so please forgive Anna if she missed Posting the result. She is a lovely kid, too, absolutely wonderful.  
  • edited August 2012
    Hi TK, Just wondered if you could give your thoughts on your personal approach to raising pre flop in a PLO hi only 6 max cash game 100 bb deep ?   From your comments I read somewhere I wondered if you generally disapprove of inflating the pot before you get to see a flop ?   Congrats on the WSOP cash btw, enjoyed your Vegas bloggage. Thanks,
    Posted by simonnatur
    Wow, LOVE that question, I could almost write a whole book in reply!

Firstly, thank you for the Vegas comments. I really enjoyed the daily blogging, & am seriously tempted to just Blog regularly rather than Forum Post, but it's not really practical I guess.

As to the WSOP cash, it was such a thrill for me. I ran pretty good throughout, but even so, I am struggling to remember enjoying 2 days of poker as much as I did in that WSOP thing, clouded only by self-doubt that I butchered my exit hand when a Final Table was there for the taking. But I had decided to go for the win, & gambled. And lost.....

The whole trip was good poker-wise, I ran good the whole time, & won a Tourney, & cashed in 4 or 5 others, from 12 or 13 in total. Contrast that to last November, when I played 13 Tourneys in Vegas & cashed in 0 for 13! Such is poker variance.

I'll deal with the main thrust of your question next, in a seperate Post. 

• edited August 2012
    Hi TK, Just wondered if you could give your thoughts on your personal approach to raising pre flop in a PLO hi only 6 max cash game 100 bb deep ?   From your comments I read somewhere I wondered if you generally disapprove of inflating the pot before you get to see a flop ?  Congrats on the WSOP cash btw, enjoyed your Vegas bloggage. Thanks,
    Posted by simonnatur
    I have just realised, I THINK I recognise your screen-name from another Poker Forum! A very different one, horses & courses & all that.

So, routinely inflating the pot pre in 6 Max Omaha high, playing 100xBB's deep?

Routinely? No, no way. DEFFO not. The primary variables are....

1) Table dynamic & game flow. (Passive, weak, tight, aggro, super-aggro).

2) Position.

Of the 2, Position is MUCH the more important. Position in Omaha is absolutely critical.

Generally?

I will see a lot of flops, & I don't mind limping or peeling. When I say "a lot", it depends on the hands I am picking up.

I need an absolute minimum of 3 "working" cards before I see any flop. If I have 3 or more, I'm very happy to limp or peel. Yup, I limp a lot in these circumstances. ;) 

2 or less, even if it includes "bad" A-A-x-x or K-K-x-x, I'll almost certainly bin pre-flop. "A-A-bad-bad" almost certainly has to set up to win, one pair is almost never enough, so bad Aces & Kings go in the trash can pre. Two working cards are NOT enough. (Well, not for me).

3 "working" cards or better, ESPECIALLY if they include nut drawing cards (suited ace, for example), yup, I'm in.

If I have good aces or kings, or even better, a nice co-ordinated hand, & I think I can get the pot heads up, yes, I'm happy to raise pre then.

What we must avoid is a failed squeeze, there are some hands we do not want to find that we re-pot a min raise pre, get 4 callers, then we are pretty much pot-stuck on any flop.

Pre-flop, I want my good Aces & Kings heads up if at all possible, and if I think I can achieve that, I raise. Three way, post flop, I'm going to be behind more times than not. OR someone has picked up a monsta draw & is never folding. Then it goes pot pot pot & we have completely taken the skill out of the hand, because we are just potting & hoping now.

We are playing here for total stacks, not small pots, so we must proceed pre with great caution.

If I have (something like) 8-9-10-J double suited, & the pre-flop action tells me that Villain has the Aces or Kings, I am NOT NOT NOT folding pre. But I am not re-raising him either, (assuming no more than three way) as I want to give myself options on that flop, to either bail out, or lead out & get the lot in. If I hit my flop, & I'm on that monsta draw, off we go. The draw is enough to take off, by the way, I don't need to have got there.

Players DO get very cross in Omaha when we station a lot, but it is a drawing game, absolutely, we CANNOT start with made hands that we think will hold, except when heads up. If we flop a big draw, or even hit 2 pair ion the flop, we are huge, & must go to war. 

Omaha games contain a lot of NLHE players trying to play the 4 card game as if it were 4 card NLHE. These are the boys to target, they are our double up. They play hands like A-A, K-K, Q-Q, & even A-K or A-Q exactly as they would in NLHE, & that kite ain't ever gonna fly, it is doomed to crash & burn.

Not sure if that answers your question, but I enjoyed blathering on about Omaha, anyway! Ask again if unclear. Please. ;)

Best tip I ever learned in Omaha? THREE working cards minimum. Two is the road to Carey Street, & we don't wanna go there anytime soon. Simon Trumper was the first to teach me that. The kids mock him because he is old, bald, & unfashionable, but he has played Omaha for half a lifetime, & has not lost a penny at the game (over that time) & has never gone skinto. Not many can say that.

PS - Oh, one more thing. We are playing for stacks in Omaha, not little pots, so that means we must be MUCH more selective pre, especially if we are considering inflatng the pot. So if we are playing 100xBB's deep, we need plenty of pull-ups in our pocket. We must never play Omaha with scared money, because the power of Omaha is in playing drawing hands strongly, (deffo NOT by check-calling or calling behind) & we don't always get there.

• edited August 2012

Crikey, I went off on one there.....

And breathe.....
  • edited August 2012
    LOL-- You just love going off on one------

Hi Tikay, what modern technology annoys you most?
  • edited August 2012
    $100+$9 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t10000/t20000 Blinds + t2000 - 6 players

RunThisTable (BTN): t563696 M = 13.42
    Drazzic (SB): t351646 M = 8.37
    Hero (BB): t1125930 M = 26.81
    driedubbel (UTG): t955558 M = 22.75
    The Rounderr (MP): t662470 M = 15.77
    Wolfhound99 (CO): t428519 M = 10.20

Pre Flop: (t42000) Hero is BB with [8d Tc]
    3 folds, RunThisTable raises to t45525, 1 fold, Hero calls t25525

Flop: (t113050) [Ad Ac Jd] (2 players)
    Hero checks, RunThisTable bets t33375, Hero raises to t92788, RunThisTable raises to t152201, Hero raises to t211614, RunThisTable raises to t271027, Hero raises to t880000

This is the final table bubble. It is against LuckyChewy who also has about $1.5m live earnings and $1.5m online. The said tournament has $28,000 ftw.

What do you think of my play?
  • edited August 2012
    Hi,
    I have been playing poker for almost a year on this site I have never got a chance to even get to the final table on the main events. I have won Tournaments on 888 and williamhill which are a lot bigger sites then this. Now my question..

1- Does this mean I am a bad player?

2- Does this mean I have been unlucky?

3- Does this mean Sky poker is a scam with bots winning?

and one more question why does everyone talks about bluffing techniques over here... too many donks here, is that the reason?

(excuse me if I sound unprofessional, I only play as a time pass not for money not for fame)

AND sorry one more question...

There is a 2,500 new player tournament every week on tuesday. There are 200 - 300 entrants in that tournament every week. So if 200 - 300 players are joining every week How come the highest number of players online at any point in a day does not go over or around 3,000?
    you should have 3,000 new players in 10 weeks, no?
  • edited August 2012
    Hi Tikay
    I have recently come back to sky poker and i am enjoying it 
    My question is what is an under-raise and how to proceed when this occurs .
    I was playing live in my local pub and the blinds were 400 - 800 and the UTG moved all-in for 700 and someone said that this was an under-raise and that no one else could raise only call the 800 BB for the rest of that betting round is this correct.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Many thanks
     Bryan aka 1handedluke 
  • edited August 2012
    Hi Tikay

I hope you're well. Have you any news on the poker league yet. There is a lot of disappointment out there. Jakally posted on the thread and i was unhappy with his opinion as he is well-respected by myself and many on the site but i do feel, and others agreed that he was a bit detached from why 'we' use the tables. Its a chance to compare our play with others and get some idea if we are playing against someone with no clue or is one to take note of.
    I feel its the glue of the site myself so why give it the boot?
  • edited August 2012
    I have put this question out already but I am sure will know being a regular visitor to the USA.  I am going for about 5 weeks soon and was wondering if I can play skypoker whilst I am there, cheers
  • edited August 2012
    I have put this question out already but I am sure will know being a regular visitor to the USA.  I am going for about 5 weeks soon and was wondering if I can play skypoker whilst I am there, cheers
    Posted by Goldtia
    Hi Goldy.

Odd one this.

Sky Poker are not licensed in the United States of America.

You will CERTAINLY not be able to deposit onto the site whilst in the USA, unless of course you use devious means such as a proxy IP addy, which we do not recommend, but is nothing to do with us of course.

It used to be possible to play on Sky Poker whilst in the USA, & I did so 4 or 5 years ago, but I do not know if you still can.

I know several lads who played online on Sky Poker whilst in Vegas, but I do not know by what means, whether they just accessed it normally, or used a proxy IP.

You CAN access the Community etc, as I do every time in Vegas.

As a business, we do NOT recommend that you even try.

We want your business, but not that badly.

Have a safe & enjoyable trip!

• edited August 2012
    Hi Tikay I hope you're well. Have you any news on the poker league yet. There is a lot of disappointment out there. Jakally posted on the thread and i was unhappy with his opinion as he is well-respected by myself and many on the site but i do feel, and others agreed that he was a bit detached from why 'we' use the tables. Its a chance to compare our play with others and get some idea if we are playing against someone with no clue or is one to take note of. I feel its the glue of the site myself so why give it the boot?
    Posted by profman15
    Morning proffy, just seen this question, & I will reply later this morning.

Apologies for not seeing it previously.

• edited August 2012
    Hi Tikay I have recently come back to sky poker and i am enjoying it  My question is what is an under-raise and how to proceed when this occurs . I was playing live in my local pub and the blinds were 400 - 800 and the UTG moved all-in for 700 and someone said that this was an under-raise and that no one else could raise only call the 800 BB for the rest of that betting round is this correct. I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks  Bryan aka 1handedluke 
    Posted by 1HANDEDLUK
    An under-raise is basically where someone has gone all in, but by going all-in their raise is less than a minimum-raise. As it's less than a minimum raise, it doesn't get counted as a raise, it just gets counted as a call, so everyone else has the option to call or fold, but cannot re-raise again.

However, I might be wrong but I don't think it applies to the situation you've given. If he is the first into the pot and puts his 700 chips in when the blinds are 400/800, then I'm 99% sure, everything is perfectly able to raise.

It applies to situations where say on the flop, you bet 1200, then someone-reshoves for 1400, this is not enough to be a minimum raise, so if there was a player behind him, he would only be able to call/fold. For this reason you need to be careful with your bet sizing, I would generally size my bet so that if the short-stack shoves, it is big enough to be a min-raise so still leaves me options to re-raise/shove etc.
  • edited August 2012
    Hi Tikay I have recently come back to sky poker and i am enjoying it  My question is what is an under-raise and how to proceed when this occurs . I was playing live in my local pub and the blinds were 400 - 800 and the UTG moved all-in for 700 and someone said that this was an under-raise and that no one else could raise only call the 800 BB for the rest of that betting round is this correct. I look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks  Bryan aka 1handedluke 
    Posted by 1HANDEDLUK
    Hi Bryan.

Lambert has answered the question, correctly as far as I can see.

It seems to me that the chap who moved all-in did NOT raise though, which changes the basis of your question, & thus everything.

The Blinds were 400-800, & he moved all-in UTG for 700. 

So he has not raised at all, that goes as a "Call". Therefore everyone behind him still have their full range of optiions available - fold, call (though must be the FULL 800 BB), or raise.

Hope that helps.

• edited August 2012
    Hi Tikay I hope you're well. Have you any news on the poker league yet. There is a lot of disappointment out there. Jakally posted on the thread and i was unhappy with his opinion as he is well-respected by myself and many on the site but i do feel, and others agreed that he was a bit detached from why 'we' use the tables. Its a chance to compare our play with others and get some idea if we are playing against someone with no clue or is one to take note of. I feel its the glue of the site myself so why give it the boot?
    Posted by profman15
    Morning Proffy. 

It is SO hard to please everyone!

There used to be frequrent complaints & observations that the Poker League was "unfair", because, in effect, it measured volume as much as ability. A small-stakes player with a huge ROI would not feature, whereas a high-stakes player doing moderately well would. As such, that was hardly accurate.

So I'm not sure how, as you state, anyone could reasonasbly use it to compare themselves against others. It was like comparing apples & pears.

I hope you are not cross with JAKALLY, believe me, he DOES understand, & was simply trying to explain the anamolies.

Will it return? In it's previous form, no, no chance.

In a different form? Well I hope so, yes.

There is quite an obsession amongst many to compare thermselves with others - we see this a lot when people mention how they frequently refer to Sharkscope.

There is an absolute mountain of development work in progress right now, & everything has to be prioritised, but hopefully, they will turn their attention to some sort of better replacement sooner rather than later. 

Hope you are well, & running good.   

• edited August 2012
    $100+$9 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t10000/t20000 Blinds + t2000 - 6 players RunThisTable (BTN): t563696 M = 13.42 Drazzic (SB): t351646 M = 8.37 Hero (BB): t1125930 M = 26.81 driedubbel (UTG): t955558 M = 22.75 The Rounderr (MP): t662470 M = 15.77 Wolfhound99 (CO): t428519 M = 10.20 Pre Flop: (t42000) Hero is BB with [8d Tc] 3 folds , RunThisTable raises to t45525 , 1 fold , Hero calls t25525 Flop: (t113050) [Ad Ac Jd] (2 players) Hero checks, RunThisTable bets t33375 , Hero raises to t92788 , RunThisTable raises to t152201 , Hero raises to t211614 , RunThisTable raises to t271027 , Hero raises to t880000 This is the final table bubble. It is against LuckyChewy who also has about $1.5m live earnings and $1.5m online. The said tournament has $28,000 ftw. What do you think of my play?
    Posted by WOW1tsANDY
    Hi,

What do I think of your play?

In a vacuum, as the lads are prone to say nowadays, hard to answer really, & you give to clues to the VPIP or opening range of the villain.

On the face of it, personally, I don't want to go to war with that hand, at that stage, versus that stack, but that's just me, it does not mean your play is right or wrong, it is wholly subjective.

I'd say you were super aggro, which is good, but it does not work for, or suit, everyone.

Me? I'm folding, I can find better spots for half of my stack, in fact I can probably nick a whole bunch of small pots without even seeing a flop. Which I like. 
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Who wins all these main tournaments?:
    Hi, I have been playing poker for almost a year on this site I have never got a chance to even get to the final table on the main events. I have won Tournaments on 888 and williamhill which are a lot bigger sites then this. Now my question.. 1- Does this mean I am a bad player? 2- Does this mean I have been unlucky? 3- Does this mean Sky poker is a scam with bots winning? and one more question why does everyone talks about bluffing techniques over here... too many donks here, is that the reason? (excuse me if I sound unprofessional, I only play as a time pass not for money not for fame) AND sorry one more question... There is a 2,500 new player tournament every week on tuesday. There are 200 - 300 entrants in that tournament every week. So if 200 - 300 players are joining every week How come the highest number of players online at any point in a day does not go over or around 3,000? you should have 3,000 new players in 10 weeks, no?
    Posted by COOL1334

Morning MrCool.

You list questions 1, 2 & 3, but actually ask 5 questions, so I'll reply accordingly.

1) No, not at all.

2) Same reply. You won tourneys elsewhere, so you presumably have the ability to win games, but not the ability to beat variance. Nobody can beat variance, it is the ultimate power. It's female, too, so don't argue with it.

3) No. Sky Poker do not have bots, & do not "scam" their Clients. Why would they? The business is successful, profitable, growing rapidly, & has a great future. It would make no sense to mess about with such a prime & valuable asset.

4) People discuss bluffing techniques a lot simply because it is part & parcel of poker. In my opinion, too many players bluff far too much these days, hence they lose too much money, but I'm old & out of fashion in my poker thinking. However, I have never lost money playing poker. Being a nit with a good understanding of basics, plus good discipline, means you never go skint. 

5) I'm afraid you have got that one rather mixed up. Apart from anything else the number of new players who sign up to Sky Poker every week far exceeds 300 (by a multiple), but there is not a direct correlation between that, & the number of players Online at specific times of the day, it does not really work like that. 

Hope that answers your questions, & I hope you soon win a Tournament on Sky Poker.
  • edited August 2012
    Thanks Tikay for 'going off on one' with the Omaha Info. I enjoy both types of this game and all  tips are gratefully received. I love this thread! x
  • edited August 2012
    Thanks Tikay for 'going off on one' with the Omaha Info. I enjoy both types of this game and all  tips are gratefully received. I love this thread! x
    Posted by TiaDalma
    Thanks Tia.

Yes, I enjoy this thread, too, very much indeed.

We see the "I lost my money, so it's all rigged" rant occasionally, but mostly, it's great questions which I enjoy answering.

There MIGHT be a YouTube version of "Ask tikay" soon, too, we are just trying it out now, & will be recording some stuff to camera on Monday, up in Leeds. We shall see, or not, as the case may be.

Hope all is well with you & yours.  

• edited August 2012
    LOL-- You just love going off on one------  Hi Tikay, what modern technology annoys you most?
    Posted by oynutter
    I have been thinking about the answer to that for days Mr Nutter, & I still don't know!

I'm not really sure that any technology "annoys" me in truth. If something annoys me, I don't use it, it's that simple. Live & let live & all that.

One "technology" issue that DOES bother me, though it makes me wonder "why" rather than annoy me, is the things that are designed, developed & sold. There are some fantastic things around now, all designed to make our life better, & easier.

i-Pads (I adore those), Laptops, remote controls for the TV, & car, mobile phones, smartphones, microwaves, washing machines, CERN, aeroplanes, da de da. Everything we could possibly wish for. 

And yet......40% of the children in India are malnourished, it has been that way for ever, & it still is. And nobody does a thing about it.

You'd think those wonderful minds that develop all these devices could put their minds to that & solve it, would you not?

PS - How is your health now? It is not that long ago that your life was, genuinely, hanging in the balance. Hope you are continuing to return to normality.      
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay? : Hi Goldy. Odd one this. Sky Poker are not licensed in the United States of America. You will CERTAINLY not be able to deposit onto the site whilst in the USA, unless of course you use devious means such as a proxy IP addy, which we do not recommend, but is nothing to do with us of course. It used to be possible to play on Sky Poker whilst in the USA, & I did so 4 or 5 years ago, but I do not know if you still can. I know several lads who played online on Sky Poker whilst in Vegas, but I do not know by what means, whether they just accessed it normally, or used a proxy IP. You CAN access the Community etc, as I do every time in Vegas. As a business, we do NOT recommend that you even try. We want your business, but not that badly. Have a safe & enjoyable trip!
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay.  I am afraid when it comes to proxy IP's and all that milarky it goes right over my head.  I have replied to you post in General chat as well, cheers
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to Re: Ask Tikay? : Morning Proffy.  It is SO hard to please everyone! There used to be frequrent complaints & observations that the Poker League was "unfair", because, in effect, it measured volume as much as ability. A small-stakes player with a huge ROI would not feature, whereas a high-stakes player doing moderately well would. As such, that was hardly accurate. So I'm not sure how, as you state, anyone could reasonasbly use it to compare themselves against others. It was like comparing apples & pears. I hope you are not cross with JAKALLY, believe me, he DOES understand, & was simply trying to explain the anamolies. Will it return? In it's previous form, no, no chance. In a different form? Well I hope so, yes. There is quite an obsession amongst many to compare thermselves with others - we see this a lot when people mention how they frequently refer to Sharkscope.   There is an absolute mountain of development work in progress right now, & everything has to be prioritised, but hopefully, they will turn their attention to some sort of better replacement sooner rather than later.  Hope you are well, & running good.     
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi Tikay

Ta for the reply. So "the league is dead...long live the league" as the saying goes, eh? I won't be crying into my soup 'Teeks' and certainly Jakally didn't upset me but i do think Sky have missed a trick with this one. Jakally didn't mention any anomalies by the way, just said that in his opinion hardly anyone looked at it. I disagreed as others did. No bother whatsoever. Jakally ia a heck of a role model for newbies on site and reps the site well on progs, vegas etc, i feel.

I agree about the volume thing but there is a direct correlation, maybe tenuous at times,  i feel between standard of play and points acheived. Remember i am an ex maths teacher so i must be correct eh? Certainly if i was playing a DYM and found points gained by one person were very small then i'd think INEXP so be careful about making a play etc. I'd just make general conclusions about them. Now i'm making notes whether they are high blind limpers and what they are willing to call AI's with etc and have a template for the notes box on screen. Its just laddering the learning and info tree , i suppose. Maybe, i'll have more of an edge now as the newbies won't see a DYM regular player at lower stakes now!(even if i play for fun and certainly don't grind!). LOL.

As you say everyone can't be pleased and i can accept that.

I did enjoy comparing myself with other similar scores as i don't play cash. Yes i could then incorporate Sharkscope with it but no worries. If its not to be then thats fine. It was only meant as a shout out for the league, that's all. C'est la vie...onward and upward.

I'm still enjoying my time at Sky and the learning process is going well. I've even just earned my club colours shirt with Team Hitsquad for a top ten finish in the monday DTD...thoroughly chuffed. Its such a good atmosphere with the  friendly banter. That's what i enjoy about poker. Money, though winning helps, is certainly a secondary factor for me.

Keep well, Tikay. All the best

'Proffy'
     Ps Aim for this month is a bit of heads up study. OOps, have i just told all i play that i'm Mr Fish now?