You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced

1212223242527»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2017
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced:
    thanks rab still peed off i didnt have a little saver on Breton Rock, one of the horses I tend to follow but ran so badly on ground he liked the time before that I copped out. Should never not back a horse of that quality at 50-1
    Posted by vaigret
    Its not very often you get a winner at that price (execpt may chel or aint ) finished like a train, had home of the brave, not keen on my horses leading from the start.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Keep an eye out for Dark Red(the horse that got disqualified.) 1.50 goodwood
    Only noticed after the race that the last time he ran,he carried 9-12, this time 8-8.
    A handicap blot!

• Options
    edited August 2017
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced:
    In Response to Re: Four Candles Ratings-reintroduced : Its not very often you get a winner at that price (execpt may chel or aint ) finished like a train, had home of the brave, not keen on my horses leading from the start.
    Posted by rabdeniro
    Thats what made it worse rab I had Home on The Range as well. Breton rock is a class horse should never have been 50-1 and if it was should have been backed because it was temendous value. 

Wynne noted and thanks
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    GOODWOOD 2/8

1.50 AURORA GRAY 12-1 2ND 

2.25 FIRST NATION 7-1 4TH

3.00 HAPPY LIKE A FOOL 2-1 NR
    DENAAR 16-1 LOST

3.35 CHURCHILL 7-4 NR

4.10 MUSHAHADAAT 11-4 LOST

4.45 THREE DUCHESSES 9-1 LOST
    TITKI MAFKI 8-1 2ND