You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Diary, Challenge, Motivation.Challenge to £9999.Current BR 2559.14!! Primo 2nd place. HOBBIT!!!

15678911»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Diary, Challenge, Motivation.Challenge to £9999.Current BR 2559.14!! Primo 2nd place. HOBBIT!!!:
    In Response to Re: Diary, Challenge, Motivation.Challenge to £9999.Current BR 2559.14!! Primo 2nd place. HOBBIT!!! : Predictable cant be the right word, it has to keep faithful to the book, so if its predictable, the problem lies with Tolkien. Going to see it tday, reviews from the media have not been favourable tho. Still think il enjoy it.
    Posted by KKrippler
    yeah, but the book is just so much better. It makes up for the poor action scenes by detailing every little point. The problem with this film is that in every single action scene, all they had to do was rely on gandalf or somebody else to use their magic powers to get them out of trouble, which in turn made it boring and predictable. I know this is all in the novel, but like I said, the novel makes up for it by the little details and things. I'm far from a film critic, but it was just nowhere near as good as the lotr films - IMO we didn't need the hobbit to be released as a film. 3 films for 1 book is ridic. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$