You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Diary, Challenge, Motivation.Challenge to £9999.Current BR 2559.14!! Primo 2nd place. HOBBIT!!!

Comments

• edited October 2012
    You're my hero Wacko ;)
  • edited October 2012
    Not the best day, probably shouldnt of played didnt feel motivated at all so. Anyway only a little down, had alot of bad luck early on, like really nasty luck, then had a lil bit of luck in the last tourney I played, not quite evened out today but hey :) getting early night got alot of work tomorrow then UKOPS :)

Night All.

Bankroll:£4027

Target:£9999
  • edited October 2012
    Tilt. Arguably has the largest detrimental effect on a poker players game. For me anyway this was the case last night.

Firstly perhaps foolishly reg for like every all in sat (about 30 I think) and didnt get past the 1st hand in one. pretty unlucky I think but I guess there is no skill in them so. My own fault I guess, anyway with buying into ukops etc, the sidey was 300ish down so was looking for a big result.

Didnt get going, nothing really happened. Is this the hardest opening table youve ever seen?

Coxylboro
    Mewillows
    Aussie09
    Style2737

That was the side event and literally I cant remember winning one pot in about 3 hours. Or getting any good hands, or good flops or anything lol! Main went bad to very bad to okay to very bad to suddenly im 13th of 100 and have some confidence back, only to get JJ about 4 times, got 3 bet every time and saw a terrible flop every time. Then semi-tilt called a fairly big open jam pre with 77, he had 99 fml. Mini was fairly standard kk vs 77. 

Was really annoyed at myself for getting affected but hey happens sometimes. It doesnt happen often and iv definitely got better since I started but the odd night still gets me. Il be playing main tonight, having one more crack at the all in sats too so wel see :) maybe the sidey if I get in.

Apologies if, as IDONKCALLU has pointed out that my posts are coming across as brags suppose I just got lucky the past week or 2, it wasnt intended as a brag just reporting on each day :) 

Current BR (having reg for alot of sats already) £3649.03

Target:£9999
  • edited October 2012
    In no way were any of your posts coming across as brags.  You posted in your diary what had been happening in your quest, and the accolades and congratulations you received were deserved.  I'm sorry the roll you were on has hit a snag, but i'm sure you can get back on track soon.  Best of luck for tonight, I'll be looking for your name on Gary's thread tomorrow.
  • edited October 2012
    Nah it hasn't come across as brags at all. It's hard to make regular updates without it being a bit braggy when you're such a talented player to be fair :p

It's all in your diary and you aint starting 50 new threads with a different brag in each and then posting each brag in your diary TOO! lol
  • edited October 2012
    Disagree with the above poster slightly, this thread has an insane post/brag ratio!!!!

Not even idcu could top the braggage on this thread, even if he included the brags he's told me about privately (he learnt to tie his own shoelaces this month too)

U deffo shudn't apologise for it though!? wtf? 

I remember when you first burst on to the SP tourny scene, you were on a similar heater. Got quite abit of stick about being lucky etc. 

Must be VVV satisfying proving the doubters wrong. 

GL in the UKOPS this week!

Also 30 RR sats? Stop being a plonker! 

• edited October 2012
    Hi wacko

just saying hi. i went away on holiday to Jamaica came back and see this cracking record staring me in the face when i've been trying to improve for a year, buying books galore, reading articles, analysing hands and breaking just about even!!!
    WTHeck!!!
    Many congrats and you seem to have a good attitude to your playing too. One thing that does surprise me though is the time you have to grind a bit while doing a university course. I'm an ex maths teacher but when i was doing my maths degree i was spending afternoons trying to work out calcs on relativity and quantum theory and ending up with a page of scribbles and crossings out. Don't get me wrong, i had a great time at Uni but i never had the time or money to grind at poker.
    I was sorry to hear about your friend and the alcohol problems. It sounds like he is depressed  and he should realise the alcohol is a depressant too. He needs to see a professional and i would recommend that he sees the medical officer at the Uni too as it may be that he can receive time off his course if needs must but the Uni should be informed of the situation.
    Anyway, all the best mate.....
  • edited October 2012
    Don't think the posts ever come across as brags..great read and keep it going!
  • edited October 2012
    wasnt meant to be rude just used ya name as an example m8 keep up the good work ya doing great :) 
  • edited October 2012

Apologies if, as IDONKCALLU has pointed out that my posts are coming across as brags suppose I just got lucky the past week or 2, it wasnt intended as a brag just reporting on each day :)

That's not right Wacko, this is a Diary, you can chirp all you like on a Diary.

When folks keep a Forum Diary, they can say what they like, as many times as they wish, as to chirping etc. Readers have the choice to read or not read specific diaries, so if it gets chirp-heavy, folks don't bother. 

As far as I can tell, your Diary is very well read.

Keep it up man.   
  • edited October 2012
    I must admit when the title was changed to UKOPS Shocker I thought the shocker was going to be you'd only managed to win UKOPS 1 and not the side event as well, not that you actually had a shocker! :)
  • edited October 2012
    I know what you mean about those JJ in UKOPS1. i was aipf in both main & mini against AK, & lost both. did have a certain satisfaction though that i'd lasted longer than you in the side & mini - if not the main. that's what a benchmark you've become.

you'll just have to make amends tonight

glgl

• edited October 2012
    Well, last night did NOT go well.

Afternoon started with the lappy finally giving in. Great, so going out today to get a new one. Anyway it was on its way out so wasnt too much of a surprise. I also had work to do which I ended up doing on the side of playing, not ideal but hey.

And so onto last night. Not sure why but confidence at the mo is about as low as it has ever been. Im having a pretty nasty run of results in the 4 or  days, have gone a month of worse and its not had the same psycological impact. Anyway feel much better today so, im only sad about 3 days of the year so thats them all used up ;)

MINI

Started off fine and kept moving up and up, had one luck hand and that was it. It was strange, I had the side and the main open as full tables an the mini as a mini table. Suffice to say tat didnt work out, once I got to 17k I think I folded for 2 hours without playing a hand (being almost serious). Anyway bubble comes along and I have 3bbs. Gonna be fine right? 20 odd hands go by and I havnt had a bean, then the final hand situation goes like this. Im all in on the SB for about 1k, forum reg is all in for 500 on the BB. Bloke in mid position raises, so all I have to do is hope he beats the reg right? Im holding j7 off. Another big stack calls and flop comes down 1022. Guy bets and other folds and we shw. Big stack k10, Reg-Q6. So I avoid the Q and I cash, q on turn sends me packing! Bubble boyyyyy! I wasnt to dissapointed, only wish I had been focussing properly, really think I could of done something good there. So yeah only midly bothered by that one.

MAIN

I almost knew I wasn going to do any good last night. Quite early in I raise k9cc on button, 2 call. I see the flop of k109 (lovely jubbly) and bet out about 350 into the pot. The SB then shoves 5k?????????????????, bb folds and I call, AK lovely. turn 4 good good, river A. Oh. So rebuy and get grinding, except I just had no confidence to play, I didnt get many hands apart from KK on the BB (where it folded round-so tlting). Limped through to the add-on on 1.8k or somethign pathetic, add-on was massive though. Now that I had 30BBS ro so started to grind a little, fluctuated between 9k and 15 really for a long while. Got aces once and got nothing, really struggled to hit some good flops but hey, I guess the better players dont need to! But I do! Down to 52 I think it was and pick up KQ on the SB. Big stack just got moved to the BB, about 60k or so I think. Folds round to me, I cant fold, and I cant raise fold, so I shove. He snaps ffs and he turns...KJ!!!!!!!!!!!!! 30K pot so pretty huge pot for me at the time, would of given me a 30bb stack which I would of been confident of grinding up. Board runs 887J2. GG. 22 off the money.

SIDE

Again just couldnt get going for about 4 hours, then doubled to almost trebled up and took a head, then got a lucky hand vs Kimpet (great bloke) and suddenly im sat on 20k with 18 left and 10 paying. Managed to grind up to 27k, knocked out nutter5932 he was just ul that I had him dominated, played itself. I was playing on the ipad so couldnt talk to anyone. So sat on 27k looking good for top 5 let alone to 10, pick up jj on the SB. BB was essentially all in afer Gliterbabe doubled from 6k to 13ishk the hand before. He open shoves 13k (20bbs). Tommy D on button folds, I have to call right? Snap him off, bb calls (cant remember what 1267 had) and gliterbabe turns akdd. Board runs something like, 2385k. so 30k pot gone and 2 heads and im back on 13k and near the bottom. Once again went really card dead for a good hour, we got down to bubble and I had ten bigs, runnitsran was in a similar position with no one near. about 15 mins in I pck up a3 on the sb, folds round so its an auto shove, get snapped by aj and im a onner. Bubble Boy again. I did take a few heads though so was in profit for that but loss again for the day. Never mind though, was in a bad frame of mind and shouldnt of played. I have work to do tonight so not sure what il be playing.

Just to clarify one thing too. Alot of people have said how do you find so much time to grind at uni? I dont have much time to grind, the past 2 weeks have been quiet, I was at uni a month before that and could hardly play at all. Im now coming upto a period again where I have alot and I mean alot of work to do so wont be able to play much. Im not too bothered though as I need a break. Uni definitely isnt easy an easy ride and I have never suggested it was. 

Also pretty much given up on the all in sats. Not sure what the odds of this are. Played 70 (ish), only got past the first hand twice. Really been running bad past 30 odd mts iv played, I guess there is nothing I can do about it, certainly won be playing alot more UKOPS though, Im happy t drop and grind small stakes again :)

Il reply to individual questions later, got to go and get a Laptop now! May end up withdrawing for it, not sure yet il see :)

Current BR:3615.24

Target:9999

Dave
  • edited October 2012
    UL from last night but it sounds like your playing some of the best players on the site and still doing well

Sure your BR will be heading North again soon

GL m8
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Diary, Challenge, Motivation. NEW CHALLENGE. £999 to £9999.UKOPS SHOCKER!:
    Disagree with the above poster slightly, this thread has an insane post/brag ratio!!!! Not even idcu could top the braggage on this thread, even if he included the brags he's told me about privately (he learnt to tie his own shoelaces this month too) U deffo shudn't apologise for it though!? wtf?  I remember when you first burst on to the SP tourny scene, you were on a similar heater. Got quite abit of stick about being lucky etc.  Must be VVV satisfying proving the doubters wrong.  GL in the UKOPS this week! Also 30 RR sats? Stop being a plonker! 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Hey doh,

Thanks for the comments :)

To be honest I dont really feel the need to prove anyone wrong though, just because I win a little doesnt mean theyre going to not doubt or not like me. So i dont really mind people doubting me really :)
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Diary, Challenge, Motivation. NEW CHALLENGE. £999 to £9999.UKOPS SHOCKER!:
    Hi wacko just saying hi. i went away on holiday to Jamaica came back and see this cracking record staring me in the face when i've been trying to improve for a year, buying books galore, reading articles, analysing hands and breaking just about even!!! WTHeck!!! Many congrats and you seem to have a good attitude to your playing too. One thing that does surprise me though is the time you have to grind a bit while doing a university course. I'm an ex maths teacher but when i was doing my maths degree i was spending afternoons trying to work out calcs on relativity and quantum theory and ending up with a page of scribbles and crossings out. Don't get me wrong, i had a great time at Uni but i never had the time or money to grind at poker. I was sorry to hear about your friend and the alcohol problems. It sounds like he is depressed  and he should realise the alcohol is a depressant too. He needs to see a professional and i would recommend that he sees the medical officer at the Uni too as it may be that he can receive time off his course if needs must but the Uni should be informed of the situation. Anyway, all the best mate.....
    Posted by profman15

Hi Prof how was your holiday? Thanks for the comment, appriciated :)

I really dont have much time to play, but its all about balance, if I do a bit of work for a few hours every day then I can have time to play on the night. It wont be possible soon though as il be overrun with work but hey, :) so no uni is challenging and im enjoying myself as well as working hard. Maths degree eh, you sound a bit like my brother who is currently doing a masters in astro physics????!!!!!! Clever G** ;)

• edited October 2012
    Apologies if, as IDONKCALLU has pointed out that my posts are coming across as brags suppose I just got lucky the past week or 2, it wasnt intended as a brag just reporting on each day :) That's not right Wacko, this is a Diary, you can chirp all you like on a Diary.   When folks keep a Forum Diary, they can say what they like, as many times as they wish, as to chirping etc. Readers have the choice to read or not read specific diaries, so if it gets chirp-heavy, folks don't bother.  As far as I can tell, your Diary is very well read.   Keep it up man.   
    Posted by Tikay10
    Cheers Tikay :)

Well as you can seeIv got nothing to "chirp" about at the moment ;). Still, onwards and upwards, thanks for the comments!
  • edited October 2012
    I must admit when the title was changed to UKOPS Shocker I thought the shocker was going to be you'd only managed to win UKOPS 1 and not the side event as well, not that you actually had a shocker! :)
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2012
    I know what you mean about those JJ in UKOPS1. i was aipf in both main & mini against AK, & lost both. did have a certain satisfaction though that i'd lasted longer than you in the side & mini - if not the main. that's what a benchmark you've become. you'll just have to make amends tonight glgl
    Posted by GELDY
    How did you get on last night? JJ is a killer isnt it, knocked me out the main again last night ahhhhhh, close to money again AHHHHHHHHH! Keep going dude your game is good. P.s. was on Ipad in semi last night or would of said something at least lol.
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Diary, Challenge, Motivation. NEW CHALLENGE. £999 to £9999.UKOPS SHOCKER. DOUBLE BUBBLE!:
    UL from last night but it sounds like your playing some of the best players on the site and still doing well Sure your BR will be heading North again soon GL m8
    Posted by MP33
    Thanks bud :) hows your grind coming along?
  • edited October 2012
    Update on last night. Again another terrible night really, nevermind not sure whether I played bad or was just unlucky, bit of both I think, more bad play though.

SIDE
    Was out after about 15 mins. Accidentally 3 bet pre (only to 120 from a min raise) with Qh10d and got 3 callers. Flop of KhJh9h was fairly awesome only for me to run into a3hh so was a goner there. Cooler or not? Maybe I could of got away but never mind.

MAIN
    So frustrating. Had a poor start and after a few hours was sat on 3k or something. Doubled with 66 vs ak (flop 6qq mbn) then took out a short with 1010 vs a5. Then came a big hand, 1010 on button, flat called a raise then a 3 bet by hyper aggro guy. Flop Kc10cX. Guy bet out about 4k I think, I had about 11k back so shoved and he snapped me off with A9cc eeeeek. Managed to hold and win 27k pot. Was up and down after this. Got to 40k then threw away 10k before knocking out tommyd with qq vs 1010. Lost a pot to put me on 60k and chip leader ak vs 1010. About an hour later was still on 37k, think I was 18th of 35 or so. Then 4 hands in a row killed me and tilted me slighly I suppose. First raise 77 (blinds were getting big min raise was to 2.4k in this hand) flop of A24, bet out and get re raised so fold. 32k. AJ raise and get 3 bet so fold. 29k. AQ, raise get one caller, flop KK2, bet out 3/4 get called then donk bet on turn. Fold, 23k sigh. JJ next hand, min to 3200 now get shoved on, snap, kk gg. SO TILTING!! Spent about 4 hours really grinding and all gone to waste so close to the money again. Very frustrating week for me so far.

MINI
    Was chip leader for a while in this on about 35k. Had one sick hand vs sam1986 where I held a7cc flop aa7 and he had ak. Managed to get to last 20, really wanted to get ft here and win something substantial. 18 left I was 15/18 with about 8 bigs, one double and I was top 8 though so was just waiting for spots to steal. Picked up QQ, big stack raised I shove, AK you know the rest. 18th for pointless profit. Another frustrating night.

Definitely feel as if I played better last night, il post the hand up from the main in a min and see what you guys think. Such a frustrating week and lost another load of money yest. Assignment in for tonight so whether il play or not I dont know.

On another note got a new laptop this morning. Wanted to go and get one yesterday afternoon but I wasn't in stock apparently in comet or in any of the stores in Northamptonshire. So couldn't order online as they had no laptops to deliver wtf? Useless. So searched on internet and found Amazon had exactly the same and 30 quid cheaper. Was a bit sceptical at first but it seemed legit and had great reviews so went for it. Ordered it at about 4 yesterday afternoon and it came at 9 this morning. Pretty insane if you ask me. Already up and running and it looks good for sky, decent processor for a laptop and better RAM and cache than my old one so at the moment very happy with it. My old one could handle like 8-10 tables, sometimes onlt 5-6 with bad internet so hope this will be similar if not better.

Time to dome some uni work now, don't even know if I have the motivation to play ukops or any poker tonight. To be honest im already looking forward to this being over so I can go back to grinding mtts where im not out my depth. Haven't felt that in a long while. Haven't played this bad in a long while too. Still have a positive outlook though, it could be worse I suppose :) There are millions of more important things in life than poker, I know when to say no if im not feeling it which I think is important to know when to say no.

Il post my BR at the end of UKOPS week, it may make it a little less depressing for me ;)

• edited October 2012
    You're too kind Dave.

Best I had last night in UKOPS was 27/565 in the mini, when I short-stack shoved my AJ into 77. Bit of a lucky break as it happens cos I then decided to late reg into the 10pm 1.5k BH, which I wasn't plannning to play. Was 2nd in it the night before but last night did one better! Luckily you were still tied up in the UKOPS and therefore not getting in the way.

Loving the diary btw, and you need a little run bad just to make the eventual win taste so much better, but bubble, bubble, that must've hurt.

EDIT: or did i reg into the 10pm after busting out of the main so as to keep the mini company? can't remember for sure, things ended up in a bit of a blur, but do remember having some great railing from my TPT teammates. 
  • edited October 2012
    .  Also pretty much given up on the all in sats. Not sure what the odds of this are. Played 70 (ish), only got past the first hand twice. 
    Posted by Wacko90

I wish you had given them up. Yeah.....you are running so bad you won the last two back to back :)  I hope I can have your 'poor' run soon mate!

GL tonight. I aint playing rebuys and have had 3 bubbles trying to get into the 'proper' game....lol.

Wacko90400001Entry to £5k UKOPS 4 Side + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £110, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Diary, Challenge, Motivation. NEW CHALLENGE. £999 to £9999.UKOPS SHOCKER. New Laptop :D:
    You're too kind Dave. Best I had last night in UKOPS was 27/565 in the mini, when I short-stack shoved my AJ into 77. Bit of a lucky break as it happens cos I then decided to late reg into the 10pm 1.5k BH, which I wasn't plannning to play. Was 2nd in it the night before but last night did one better! Luckily you were still tied up in the UKOPS and therefore not getting in the way. Loving the diary btw, and you need a little run bad just to make the eventual win taste so much better, but bubble, bubble, that must've hurt. EDIT: or did i reg into the 10pm after busting out of the main so as to keep the mini company? can't remember for sure, things ended up in a bit of a blur, but do remember having some great railing from my TPT teammates. 
    Posted by GELDY
    Hi mate, another good run in the mini for you tonight well done and UL on your exit :) Annoying me all night you were ;) Another bad night lol ;( Thankd for the positve comments :) Love the team rails, always fantastic, any other good results from tonight?
  • edited November 2012
    .  Also pretty much given up on the all in sats. Not sure what the odds of this are. Played 70 (ish), only got past the first hand twice.  Posted by Wacko90
    I wish you had given them up. Yeah.....you are running so bad you won the last two back to back :)  I hope I can have your 'poor' run soon mate! GL tonight. I aint playing rebuys and have had 3 bubbles trying to get into the 'proper' game....lol. Wacko90 40000 1 Entry to £5k UKOPS 4 Side + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £110, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Haha Hi alan :)

I know I know, so stupid of me but I had to give them a go and it paid off tonight, free entry to main and made money on side it seems,. Ims till really confused though, did I win 2 of the side sats in a row? I was sure I had only won one hence when I sAW this and my account balance I was like ??????????????????. It would seem I won 2 of the side ones, tried looking at my account history but that didnt show anything...hmmm....
  • edited November 2012
    Here we go again!!! Another gutting night, I do feel as if I was rather unucky again tonight but maybe thats me lying to myself!

MINI
    Same old really, got a good stack pre and went deep, nothing major happened until last 20ish. Got mnoved to YOYOs table RUNITSRANN etc etc lol anyway played well enough, got a nice double off Julian with AA vs his 77 aipf and im sat on 100k (only like 13bbs) but 6/17 so looking good for top 10. Next hand after (or maybe 2) AQ on the bb, sb shoves 50k and obvs I snap cos im never losing with this right? I mean he has 6bbs, hes shoving any 2. So obvs he turns AK, knocks me back down, then I pick up 33 and he has 66 and im a gonner. 30 odd quid, rebought a few times so were talking pennies again.

SIDE
    Had a bad start, grinded back and won a big flip vs IH8PALACE my 22 vs his A2 to get me back to 10k. Then came the killer hand. Aggro nut mins to button to 600, I 3-bet AQ to about 1650. He dwells, then shoves. I had a long think and I just didnt believe at all, probably silly of me to risk my stack at this stage, but I was fairly confident I was ahead. Maybe it was a bad call. He turns k9, 22k pot so pretty huge, top 4 pot. Kxxxx GG! Seriously frustrating.

MAIN
    ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
    @!!!
    32nd bubble bubble. I believe Tommd bubbled, done by the same guy, UL Tommy.

What a horrific UKOPS im having, I could and probably should of cashed in 3 (the ones iv bubbled where iv been UL on each exit or just prior) and then if i just won a few races where I was ahead maybe another 2 events.

New laptop is fabulous :) Got lucky in a few all in sats although im still confused as to what happened so may clarify when I know more. Still another losing day which is a bit sigh but hey, not too much I could do about it. Same as Tommy it feels like its been a long month and im a little bit pokered-out so to speak. Definitely havnt brought my A game yet though its through no lack of trying. Nevermind, thats life.

Again we shall see about tomorrow, virtually 0% chance of me playing the biggie, but the sideys look lovely. Alternatively I may go watch Bond. :)

"The clock is running. make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why they call it the present."

• edited November 2012
    I'd love to see those notes :)

To be fair to the guy, he actually used his big stack very effectively, but you were so unlucky to run into that hand at the end.
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Diary, Challenge, Motivation. NEW CHALLENGE. £999 to £9999.UKOPS SHOCKER. sd@@zsodjfh:
    I'd love to see those notes :) To be fair to the guy, he actually used his big stack very effectively, but you were so unlucky to run into that hand at the end.
    Posted by Slykllist
    Lol I cant repeat them on here ;) lolol. Im blaming it on you anyway, soon as you showed up the wheels fell off! ;) it wasnt like I played any hands bad or anything, your fault your fault! ;) haha
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Diary, Challenge, Motivation. NEW CHALLENGE. £999 to £9999.UKOPS SHOCKER. sd@@zsodjfh:
    In Response to Re: Diary, Challenge, Motivation. NEW CHALLENGE. £999 to £9999.UKOPS SHOCKER. sd@@zsodjfh : Lol I cant repeat them on here ;) lolol. Im blaming it on you anyway, soon as you showed up the wheels fell off! ;) it wasnt like I played any hands bad or anything, your fault your fault! ;) haha
    Posted by Wacko90
    I promise never to rail you again
  • edited November 2012
    Evening all,

I was going to post after ukops but decided to vent now instead :)
    Last night was the first night of profit, managed 16th or soemthing like that in the ME. Went dead near the end on table with chip leader, picked up jacks, got excited when i saw a raise and a call at 1500/3k, me on 50k shove it in and the caller has kk. Really does sum up how its gone this week, I cant complain though had a great week running up to it. Lost with kk vs ak in mini. Then a few hands later a 3 way all in kk again vs a10 and ax, we all know what the river was. Admittedly lost alot of money thisd week but I have full confidence of getting it back and feel mentally better off. :)

Not really looking forward to tonight, im going to play the main and mini, maybe the side, but confidence is so low, not just in myself just at how bad im running even if i do get a good hand it feels like il still be beat. Still, il play, and play my best and thats all i can do, itl be fun :)

Made a sizeable withdrawal about 2 days ago of well over £1k. After tonight il probably withdraw more (got trip, bills, other trip abroad to pay for etc) down to £999 and restart the challenge in my own time as I think il probably have some time off. Priorties. 

Going to the pub for a sturdy meal now, hope the poker gods are with me tonight and I run and play well.